10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ussel Limousin – Top Hotel Reviews
Ussel Limousin is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ussel Limousin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ussel Limousin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ussel Limousin. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ussel Limousin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ussel Limousin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ussel Limousin:
Bed and Breakfast
Chateau de Savennes – Caveau de sabrage
Chateau de Savennes guest house is set in a large park with views of the Puy de Sancy mountain. It offers free Wi-Fi internet access in public areas and luxury suites with parquet floors.Combining rustic furniture and a contemporary décor, the suites at Savennes feature a private bathroom. Some suites have panoramic views of the mountains.The guest house provides a breakfast every morning and evening meals can be prepared upon request. On sunny days, guests can dine on the terrace or relax with a drink from the bar and admire the large garden.Additional facilities include private parking, a TV in the lounge and a pool table and darts board in the bar. Local activities include hiking, mountain biking and fishing.
We had a very enjoyable four-day stay at Chateau de Savennes. Jaques and Robert were perfect hosts and provided many useful ideas for exploring the region. The breakfast and evening meal were excellent and made with local ingredients. For us the highlight was local cheeses served with Dandelion honey from bee hives in the neighbouring fields. From our spacious bedroom, we looked out to the mountains beyond.
- We loved the property. Beautifully presented, wonderful hosts and we enjoyed a delicious home cooked meal and breakfast. Highly recommend
- The Chateau is fantastic, beautifully renovated but still keeping its historic character and charm. The room was more like a suite and perfect for our stay. Please eat dinner at the Chateau if you can because Robert is an amazing chef and the food is second to none. Breakfast is great too, all in all a perfect stay.
hospitality was warm respectful. the hosts were helpful and thoughtful.
the food was fresh and tasteful. breakfast and dinner.
the staff was very considerate for all of our needs.
the facilities were clean and comfortable.
- Chateau setting. Friendly owner’s run Chambre d’Hôte, with a gourmet kitchen. Large room & bathroom.
- We had a very enjoyable four-day stay at Chateau de Savennes. Jaques and Robert were perfect hosts and provided many useful ideas for exploring the region. The breakfast and evening meal were excellent and made with local ingredients. For us the highlight was local cheeses served with Dandelion honey from bee hives in the neighbouring fields. From our spacious bedroom, we looked out to the mountains beyond.
Bed and Breakfast
Offering bed and breakfast accommodations, Maison Chabrat is located in Liginiac, 12 mi from Ussel and its train station. On site, guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi and a games room.Each individually decorated bedroom has a private bathroom with bathroom amenities and a hairdryer. The bedrooms also have a desk and they overlook the lake.At Maison Chabrat you will find a garden and a terrace. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including table tennis, badminton, petanque, fishing and golfing.In the morning, a continental breakfast is served, including homemade jam, cheese, meat, croissants and bread.Set halfway between Clermont-Ferrand and Brive-la-Gaillarde, the property offers free parking. There is a large lake450 feet away.
The room (Le Bois) was comfortable, clean and very well decorated.
A very comfortable and large, double bed plus a single bed both with good quality duvets.
The bathroom is of a good size with modern fittings.
- The welcome of the owner. Information she provided. Breakfast was very good. Great bathroom big and spacious, comfortable+heating system sutible as needed.
- The place is surrounded by sheer beauty and the room was super clean. Very warm welcome, useful tips on walks around the area and fantastic breakfast!
- The bedroom was spotless and the bed was comfy. The bathroom/shower was fantastic. It was nice and warm in the room, good for this time of year! We also enjoyed a delicious evening meal with the hosts. Breakfast was sufficient, good coffee!
- Very friendly hosts, beautifully renovated property
- The room (Le Bois) was comfortable, clean and very well decorated.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes Le Moulin des Farges
In a tree-lined valley in the Corrèze region, Chambres d’hôtes Le Moulin des Farges offers an outdoor swimming pool, a well-kept garden, 5 bedrooms spread over 3 floors, and free Wi-Fi throughout.With views of the garden, the rooms feature wooden floors, and a private bathroom with a bath tub or a shower. Some rooms have a seating area while others are spacious rooms with sloping roofs.After a walk along the river that runs through the property, you can choose to share meals with other guests and sample regional specialties.Chambres d’hôtes Le Moulin des Farges is 2.5 mi from Meymac Train Station, and the A89 motorway is 9.3 mi away. Free private parking is possible on site.
- Welcoming hosts, great food (we also dined there that night). Quirky room — we were on the top floor, the attic. In hot summer weather it might not be so comfortable. Beautiful surroundings, they have a lovely property. Good breakfast.
- The property was amazing in a quiet location but accessible to Maymac and the local lake, which is lovely to both walk around and swim in if you want to. The hosts were very friendly and looked after us well during our stay. This is a typical old french house with loads of charm and character. Would strongly recommend to anyone looking for a relaxing retreat.
- Location and setting were gorgeous. The meals were home-cooked and wonderful. Our hosts were friendly and helpful. It was trying to snow during the evening (in May!) which came as a surprise after lots of sunshine. However, we were warm and cosy.
- Fabulous location, Friendly hosts, good food and lovely decor.
Lovely big clean room
Very warm welcome
The owners are bilingual French and English
Run by very nice people
Bed and Breakfast
Dreamcatcher House is located on the edge of the village of Liginiac, just 0.6 mi from Dordgne Gorges and a 20-minute drive from Ussel and the motorway.Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site. There is a shared lounge at the property.Rooms have a flat-screen TV and DVD player. For your comfort, you will find bath robes and a hair dryer.Dreamcatcher House is 4 mi from Le Maury beach facilities with lakes, walks, fishing and water activities. Tulle is 43 mi from the property.
- Warm welcome by hosts, possibility to eat there in their small restaurant on the terrasse, our dog was also very welcome,and we spent good time with the hosts. It was really a pleasure.
- The Owners could not be any friendlier or accomadating. They made us very welcome and helped in every way.
evening meal (on request),
parking in front of building,
very friendly hosts,
nice view on local sights
- Friendly and attentive owners. It was a very welcome break during a long journey. The room was excellent and I felt at home. Try the restaurant – they make excellent food!
We have visited a lot of French Bed&Breakfast houses but dreamcatcher house is absolutely in our top3! What makes dreamcatcherhouse stand out for us?
1: The hosts, Alan and Justine are truely wonderful and kind people who take genuine interest in their customers and make you feel at home
2: They cook great food for their guests and there is a small menu from which you can choose, just like a small restaurant. The vegetarian burger is really superb!
3: The rooms, bathroom and garden are very good. And their livingroom is als available for relaxing.
I can really recommend a stay at dreamcatcherhouse!
Bed and Breakfast
B&B Maison De La Tour Veilhan
B&B Maison De La Tour Veilhan is located in Neuvic. The property, housed in a building dating from 19th century, provides free WiFi.A flat-screen TV is featured.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.After a day of hiking, cycling or fishing, guests can relax in the shared lounge area.The nearest airport is Aurillac Airport, 50 miles from B&B Maison De La Tour Veilhan.
- local food for breakfast. Excellent quality. A beautiful hotel which had been restored
- J’ai aimé la taille énorme de la chambre, la décoration faite avec gout, la salle de bain très spacieuse, le petit déjeuner avec des produits locaux, la propreté et l’acceuil chaleureux et bienveillant du personnel.
- Chambre superbe dans une grande demeure, décorée avec gout. L’accueil de Gérard et sa femme est très chaleureux. Cerise sur le gateaux, le petit déjeuner est copieux et délicieux. Nous avons passé très beau séjour à bord de cette maison d’hôtes, dans une région magnifique.
- Le petit déjeuner. La beauté de la chambre et l’espace de celle-ci. Gens adorables.
- La maison est magnifique ! L’hôte est adorable ! La déco soignée et raffinée. Le petit déjeuner, parfait. Un séjour parfait!!!
Bed and Breakfast
Located in the Millevaches Regional Natural Park, La Chaumière is a traditional-style guest house which offers a communal library. It includes a garden and Etang de la Méouze is 0.9 mi away. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Rooms here are uniquely-decorated and will provide you with a flat-screen TV. Private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer.The continental breakfast includes homemade jams, French pastries and yogurts. After breakfast, you can enjoy an array of activities on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.The property is located 40 mi from Auvergne Airport and 6.2 mi from La Courtine. Ussel is 19 mi away and the property offers free parking.
- Room was clean and tidy. Very dog friendly. A little of the beaten track but easy to find.
- Ruhe – man ist in the middle of no where. Herzliche Begrüßung durch 2 große Hunde und ein junges Katerchen, das uns den ganzen Abend unterhalten hat. Sonst nur noch Vogelgezwitscher und Froschgequake
- La chambre et son environnement sont au calme. La nature est au rendez-vous. Les propriétaires sont très accueillants et sympathiques. Ils savent accueillir leurs hôtes… Très belles prestations.
- La tranquillité du lieu et la gentillesse des propriétaires
- Accueil charmant de la maîtresse de maison et beauté du site.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Pont
Located 0.6 mi from the lively village of Égletons and behind the lake, Chambres d’Hôtes Le Pont features a large, furnished garden and 2 terraces. You can play board games in the living room or use free Wi-Fi access.All of the rooms at Chambres d’Hôtes Le Pont offer a view of the garden and an private bathroom. Some of the rooms boast exposed wooden beams.You can sample your continental breakfast in the traditional dining room which features wooden furniture and an original fireplace.Other facilities include a table football. A fridge, a microwave and a living room with library and family games are provided.You can find a recreation center with a swimming pool in the center of Égletons, a 4-minute drive away. The Neuvic Golf Club is 19 mi away.
- Beautiful old farmhouse with a yard overlooking a lake. The hosts greet you like old friends coming to stay. They cannot do enough for you. Breakfast was lovely with huge cups of coffee or tea. Fresh croissants cheese meats and other goodies. The rooms are cool and comfortable. I highly recommend the region and this place is a perfect midpoint. Enjoy!!
- The hosts couldn’t be more helpful. We enjoyed dinner in the back garden overlooking the lake- just beautiful. The room had a great fan unit which kept us cool.
- Great location next to the lake, large bedroom, lovely historic house, great breakfast
- A lovely find. A walk around the lake and excellent French breakfast with a nice personal twist. Superb flakey croissants and freshly cooked Dutch pancakes. The Dutch owners couldn’t have been more welcoming and the room was perfect. Thank you.
- The kindness and professionalism of Carolina and Francois
Bed and Breakfast
Chateau De Chazelles
Located between Cevennes National Park and Vulcania, this 17th-century castle is located in the Auvergne region. It offers a garden swimming pool, a fitness center and table tennis.Guest rooms are individually decorated and feature wooden furnishings. All rooms have a private bathroom including a hairdryer.Chateau De Chazelles occasionally offers homemade meals upon request with a set menu (table d’hôte) at an extra cost and breakfast is served every morning in the dining room.Public areas at this hotel include living rooms where guests can use the free WiFi access.With free private parking on site, the Chateau De Chazelles is 33 mi from the Vulcania Theme Park. The town of La Bourboule is 8.1 mi away.
- The location of the hotel is great – in quiet countryside area but with easy access from the highway. It’s perfect place to stay for a weekend; very comfortable rooms; the chateau has big garden available for guests. Pets friendly place 🙂
- Charming castle feeling, ambiance of silence and peace
- Very nice well kept French Hotel with direct view on the Soane, in the middle of a very nice town in Burgundi (Grance). Stylish old Fashioned French Hotel and Petit Dejeuner.
- Very accommodating for little kids. Lovely grounds and staff.
The location was great as we were looking for somewhere quiet to relax in. Plenty of space for kids to run around without worrying about car traffic.
Accommodation was superb. The room was very spacious with beds on a mezzanine and a large sitting area to relax in. Bathroom was very good too.
Breakfast was excellent and the 2 diners we had there were also great.
But most of all Frank and Wilma were so nice and accommodating. We were unlucky with the weather but still had a great and relaxing time. Would most definitely go back!
Bed and Breakfast
La Canopėe 19
Located in Lamazière-Basse, La Canopėe 19 has accommodations with free WiFi and a garden with a terrace and garden views.There’s a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer in each unit, along with free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.Hiking can be enjoyed nearby.The nearest airport is Aurillac Airport, 56 miles from La Canopėe 19.
- Beautiful and scenic view from the room. The owner was very gracious and helpful. The breakfast was exceptional.
- Superb room, facilities and breakfast. Hostess Nadine was excellent.
- Amazingly located in a quiet and picturesque area with fabulous views over the hills and the valley, ultimate relaxation, superb host; a place totally worth coming back to 🙂
- La gentillesse des propriétaires leurs disponibilités leurs conseils pour visiter pour découvrir les auberges
- Madame Nadine nos invitó a su vivienda a desayunar,muy amable y volveria a hospedarme en La Canopee 19.
Bed and Breakfast
Gîte de 2 à 18 personnes
Located in Saint-Exupéry-les-Roches, Gîte de 2 à 18 personnes has free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a garden and a shared lounge. The accommodations have a spa bath.All units comprise a seating area with a sofa bed, a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen with various cooking facilities, including a dishwasher, a microwave, a fridge and a stovetop. A toaster and coffee machine are also available.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.There’s a a playground and a grill at this property and guests can go hiking and windsurfing nearby.The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 62 miles from Gîte de 2 à 18 personnes.
- Great location with some nice walks around the village.
- établissement propre ,très calme ,propriétaire accueillant
- Großer eingezäunter Garten. Gastgeber bemüht, sprechen aber nur französisch.
bel environnement et maison bien rénovée. facilité de parking.
le confort est suffisant pour une nuit et l’endroit est absolument calme
Literie récente et très confortable
Un mobilier d’époque qui a son charme.
- Alojamiento correcto. El pueblo muy tranquilo y agradable, aunque no tenía muchos servicios. Aparcamiento en parking público y gratuito cercano. El dueño muy amable, nos ofreció todo tipo de información sobre los alrededores y se hacía entender a pesar de que no hablábamos francés. El desayuno sencillo, pero muy agradable con pan y mermelada caseros.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ussel Limousin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ussel Limousin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ussel Limousin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ussel Limousin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!