10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Usina Beach Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Usina Beach Florida is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Usina Beach Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Usina Beach Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Usina Beach Florida. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Usina Beach Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Usina Beach Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Usina Beach Florida:
Historic Sevilla House
Historic Sevilla House is located in St. Augustine, just 6 miles from St. Augustine Outlets. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 47 miles from Historic Sevilla House.
- Great staff concerned that they meet our every need. Comfortable, clean, great breakfast. Would recommend to anyone looking for a B & B. Quiet location.
- My wife and I had an amazing time,the owners are super friendly and the breakfast was wonderful. The location was perfect we could walk to everything. We will absolutely go back?
- The owners of this property are an incredible couple and they went out of their way to make our stay fantastic. I highly recommend Sevilla House. Wonderful walkability yet in a quiet area.
- They made me feel at home. My husband and I are handicapped and they were able to give us first door.
- Very friendly staff (thanks again, Sunny!)very nice house, great location. Lovely breakfast.
Southern Wind Inn
One of our best sellers in Saint Augustine! Southern Wind Inn offers accommodations in St. Augustine. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Walk to downtown attractions and breakfast was great.
- Great location, tasty breakfast, Comfortable rooms & helpful hosts.
- The location was great walking distance from everything
- Friendly helpful staff and perfect location close to everything.
- The room was quiet and private. The bed was soft and fluffy yet very supportive and the food was great. Nice selection of fruit and breads.
Victorian House – Saint Augustine
This St. Augustine, Florida bed and breakfast is adjacent to the 17th century Ximenez-Fatio House Musuem, and provides a hot breakfast every morning. Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are featured in every room.A fan, hairdryer, and free toiletries are featured in each room as well as antique wood furnishings. Select Victorian House rooms and suites have a spa tub or private balcony.Guests can enjoy fresh tea, baked chocolate chip cookies, or cordials in the parlor or enjoy the view from the patio. This St. Augustine Victorian House also provides free off-site parking.This bed and breakfast is less than just over half a mile from Flagler College and a 10-minute walk from the Castillo de San Marcos. World Golf Village is a 25-minute drive away.
- This B&B is on the opposite side of the “tourist shopping street”. So it’s a little quieter and more quaint. Still very close to everything though. We enjoyed our little suite and the breakfast was pretty tasty ?
- The location of the property and friendlyness of the staff . Also the breakfast was amamzing.
- Excellent service! Very helpful staff. Wine, soda, and snacks were complementary in lobby
- Host very welcoming and helpful. The breakfasts were very good and the B&B was close to everything.
- Great breakfast. Parking for us was offsite – several blocks away. Room was a bit musty but nice
Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast
Located 6 miles from St. Augustine Outlets in St. Augustine, Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Carriage Way is perfectly situated to explore old St. Augustine. The hosts are friendly and the service is excellent.
- The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Great locations within walking distance to many shops and restaurants. They even had complementary drinks. A+
- Beautiful; friendly, gracious service; wonderful location
- Great location. Staff and owner were friendly. Dean oriented us to St. Augustine and made recommendations for us based upon our interests and preferences.
We were treated very well, personnel were wonderful. Second time there, first room was better because of bathroom being more modern. Breakfast was outstanding
Centennial House – Saint Augustine
Located in the Historic District neighborhood in St. Augustine, 6 miles from St. Augustine Outlets, Centennial House – Saint Augustine features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is available.There is concierge services at the property.Jacksonville International Airport is 47 miles away.
- Owners and server were great. The food was VERY good. The location of the B&B was perfect, close to everything but still quiet.
- The quietness. The peacefulness. The ambiance. The staff was a delight. And Rahki and her husband were just so nice.
- Location, friendliness and rooms are super cute and breakfast was excellent and rate was better then some other bed and breakfast
- Breakfast was superb each morning!!! Staff was very friendly and helpful. House location was convenient to many city attractions and restaurants.
- Everything about our stay was perfect! Location was wonderful, breakfast was delicious & the bed was so comfortable! Lyla was absolutely amazing & took excellent care of us from brunch to our room always being taken care of!
Saragossa B&B – Saint Augustine
One of our top picks in St. Augustine.In historic Saint Augustine city center, this bed and breakfast features a 3-course brunch. All rooms and suites at this converted single-family home have a private entrance from an outdoor patio. Castillo de San Marcos is a 5-minute walk away.Free Wi-Fi, a microwave, and a small refrigerator are included in all rooms at this Saint Augustine Saragossa B&B. Cable TV, coffee-making facilities, and a private bathroom are also provided.In-room massage services can be arranged for guests at the the Saragossa B&B. Free parking is available to all guests.Saragossa B&B is located just under half a mile from the Saint George Street shopping district and a 10-minute drive from the beach. Flagler College is just a 5-minute walk away.
- It was conveniently located. We felt like we were at home. We loved being in a residential neighborhood with our own entrance. We appreciated that it was pet friendly since we have 4 small dogs. We will stay there whenever we go to St. Augustine.
- Historic house gave you an idea of what it was like to live in the era of the town
- Hotel in a great place. A Breakfast was diliсious!
- I was not happy about brunch….I think it should be up to the customer what time you eat brunch not what room you are in.
Everything was amazing! The room, the decor, the breakfast… It all made my stay in St Augustine perfect. Check in was quick and efficient. I got a clean, spacious and comfortable Queen room with good coffee, a microwave, minibar, bathroom essentials (…). The water temperature was nice and warm, the heater was good… Overall it was a good experience. The owner left umbrellas out for us in case it rained, which I thought was thoughtful. What we enjoyed the most was the amazing 3-course breakfast/brunch with super attentive staff.
I’ve recommended this place to friends and family and they’ve already booked! I’ll definitely stay here again.
Old City House Inn and Restaurant
In downtown Saint Augustine, this historic 1873 bed and breakfast is provides a daily hot breakfast. Guests can explore downtown on a free bike or visit Vilano Beach 2 miles away.Cable TV is included in each air-conditioned room at Old City House Inn and Restaurant. Extras include a hairdryer in the private bathroom.Guests can walk through the garden or lounge on the terrace. Free on-site parking is provided at this Saint Augustine Old City House Inn and Restaurant as well.The on-site restaurant and bar serves Old World and Mediterranean-inspired cuisine for lunch and dinner. A cheese and wine social is available every evening.The property is a 2-minute walk from the antique shops and restaurants that line Saint George Street. Castillo de San Marcos is a 10-minute walk away.
The room was very quaint and very clean.
The breakfast that was included with the price of the room definitely exceeded my expectations!
- The wine and cheese offered was great and the morning breakfast far exceeded expectations. We even had dinner on Saturday night – delightful extras and unusual presentations. Restaurant was full but service attentive without rushing us. Overall the staff at the Inn and the restaurant was wonderful and very kind.
- Location was great, parking available. Charming ambiance. Great, hearty breakfast, and wine and cheese offering was appreciated. Loved our private balcony!
- Unfortunately, we were not able to dine at the restaurant for our anniversary dinner, as the kitchen floors were being repaired from hurricane damage. That said, they upgraded our room and still provided an excellent breakfast. TO BOOKING.COM – we had comments in our reservation regarding a dinner reservation, and they did not seem to get to the proprietors at the Inn.
- The room was lovely and very clean. Bed was super comfy. I had gone there for a short getaway with my daughter. We stayed two nights. The restaurant was convenient but my daughter’s chicken was very tough so they allowed her to choose something else, which was just okay to her. Most disturbing was the people noise from the next room over. Very loud and thin walls kept me up until the neighboring room decided to go to sleep.
- The room was very quaint and very clean.
Agustin Inn – Saint Augustine
Agustin Inn – Saint Augustine offers accommodations in St. Augustine.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Friendly, courteous staff. Very comfortable accommodations. Close to everything in St Augustine.
- Homemade breakfast!!!! Place was super clean, staff was first class. Will be back!
- The bed was excellent. The staff were delightful. The water was hot ! The cookies were delicious. And the champagne was bubbly.
- It is a beautiful old home right in the middle of the old buildings and narrow streets, close to all the restaurants, shops and nightlife. Lovely touches of elegance in the room.
- An amazing place. Very accommodating and welcoming. Greatly enjoyed it!
The Pirate Haus Inn
This pirate-themed bed and breakfast is only one street from the Intercoastal Waterway and Saint Augustine’s famous Bridge of Lions. It features free Wi-Fi and all-you-can-eat grapefruit.The colorful rooms at The Pirate Haus Inn include a refrigerator and a private bathroom. Each is air-conditioned.An all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast is served in the mornings at this St. Augustine hotel. Guests can play board games in the evenings, relax on the patio, or watch nightly movies in the common living area. This hotel also has multilingual staff.The shopping on St. George Street is less than one mile from the St. Augustine Pirate Haus. Castillo San Marcos is a 5 minute walk from the inn.
- Staff was very warm and friendly. Pancakes were a great touch. Rooms were clean and well-stocked. The location was fantastic, very convenient.
- Laura was amazing! Helpful, hospitable and truly a good soul! The pirate pancakes were fun and delicious! My friends and I, were warmly welcomed. It felt as if we were with old friends! Thank you!
The friendliness and kindness of Conrad & Laura. The entire Pirate Haus staff was great!
Enjoyed socializing with other guests.
- Great place to stay. Captain Conrad was very friendly, knows all the local hotspots and has a ton of good stories.
- Staff was very cordial and accommodating. Bed was comfortable. Location was excellent.
Casa de Solana Bed and Breakfast
This charming St. Augustine B&B offers a home-cooked breakfast each morning and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. Potter’s Wax Museum is within easy walking distance.Individually decorated rooms at the Casa de Solana Bed and Breakfast boast hardwood floors and feature a private bathroom. Each room includes a spacious seating area.Guests can enjoy the calming garden or request and in-room massage. Free bicycle rentals are available for area sightseeing.The Bed and Breakfast Casa de Solana is just a 5-minute drive from the public beach at Anastasia State Park. The St. Augustine Alligator Farm and Zoological Park is 1.9 miles away.
- The King size bed was comfortable, the breakfast was different each day and very tasty. The afternoon social hour was a nice addition. Staff were friendly and helpful. Location was perfect for seeing the area and everything was in walking distance.
- Good location, private space, and breakfast was awesome!
- Great location in historic district. Excellent room. Very nice courtyard area. Friendly staff.
- comfortable bed, location, nice breakfast and happy hour. staff very cordial
- Delicious breakfast. Location was perfect for wandering around downtown. Beautiful courtyard (though I wish smoking was not allowed). Nice to have a guaranteed parking space since find a place to park would have been challenging.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Usina Beach Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Usina Beach Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Usina Beach Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Usina Beach Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!