10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ushuaia Tierra del Fuego – Top Hotel Reviews
Ushuaia Tierra del Fuego is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ushuaia Tierra del Fuego. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ushuaia Tierra del Fuego. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ushuaia Tierra del Fuego. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ushuaia Tierra del Fuego right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ushuaia Tierra del Fuego with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ushuaia Tierra Del Fuego:
Mysten Kepen B&B
Mysten Kepen B&B offers accommodations in Ushuaia.The rooms include a TV with cable channels. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Ushuaia – Malvinas Argentinas International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Cleaness and convenient laundry service.. strong wifi
- Very nice place to stay, excellent value for the money! Location close to city center, big supermarket nearby, quiet, comfortable, good breakfast, good wifi. You can use kitchen also. Rooms are clean and cozy. We would definitely stay again!
- Friendly welcome, great breakfast and help with local information.
- Clean room, nice breakfast and friendly staff. About 10-15 minutes walk from the main street and the port.
- This is a family run business. We booked excursions with various departure times. One departed prior to the usual breakfast hours and the family rose early to make a cooked breakfast for us. Nothing was too much trouble.
Las Retamas B&B
Comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi are offered only 7 blocks from Ushuaia’s main street. Guests can wake up to a home-made breakfast with eggs and regional home-made products and the famous Beagle Channel is 7 blocks away.Las Retamas B&B has rooms with shared and private bathrooms. All of them include flat-screen TV and safety deposit boxes. A common kitchen is available for guests to prepare their own meals.Castor Hill is 14.9 miles from Retamas and the tour desk can and offer tips on the best ways to visit the main attractions, and help to rent a car.Luggage storage is available and shuttles to Malvinas Argentinas International Airport, 5 miles away, are possible for a fee.
– friendly and caring hosts (even prepared our breakfast to go on the day we left)
– good rooms
- We enjoyed our stay at Las Retemas a lot. The owners are very friendly and helpful. They gave useful recommendations and helped us with booking a tour. The rooms are very nice and clean, with good beds. Feels like home!
- It was good having kitchen facilities so we could eat in. Friendly & helpful staff.
The host was very kind and helpful. He responded quickly to questions before we arrived and was very helpful while we were there. The B&B is in a quiet location away from the main part of town.
The room itself was clean and was cleaned each day.
- The hosts of this place go above and beyond to make your stay enjoyable. They provide suggestions on where to eat and what to visit in town and also help arrange for any cabs or transfers. They really made our time there easy and stress free. Would highly recommend staying here!
- – cleanliness
B&B Nahuel en Ushuaia
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. B&B Nahuel en Ushuaia offers pet-friendly accommodations in Ushuaia. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ski equipment, bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing. Ushuaia – Malvinas Argentinas International Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Lovely family run B & B. Very accommodating. Beautiful and handy location.
- Owners are lovely, really helpful & explained everything to us. Ham and cheese toasties in the morning. Comfortable. Welcoming. Very close to the high street
- Lovely family to stay with. Maria was fabulous and communication was just fine with no common language. Breakfast was fantastic and she even held it for us until we woke up! Really relaxed atmosphere plus seriously quirky. ? And they loaned us jackets until our luggage appeared the next day. (Tip; when coming from the warm take onto the plane something for the cold. Don’t trust that you can survive from the airport to your accom – it might be a day or two instead!)
- The hostess Maria is incredibly kind and helped us a lot. The breakfast is great and the accomodations clean.
Nos gustamos todo. Muy amable la seniora Marie-Christin!!!
Everything perfect. The beds we super comfortable. We liked the service with washing machine.
Perfect breakfast and People!!!
Viento del Sur
Viento del Sur offers accommodations in Ushuaia.All rooms come with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Ushuaia – Malvinas Argentinas International Airport, 1.9 miles from Viento del Sur.
- The other people I met made the stay more enjoyable and the breakfast was OK.
- Quick WiFi, nice kitchen, friendly host, not far from town
- As has been said, Juan is a great host! The rooms are clean and the bed in our room at least was quite comfy. The property is in a fairly quiet neighborhood not counting the odd ambulance coming to the hospital occasionally. A Carrefore supermarket is literally across the street and the best empanadas in Terra Del Fuego are less than a block away.
- The owner is really friendly and helpful! I liked the common area.
- Nice room to ourselves. Big kitchen and dining area. Breakfast and Washing machine!
Isla Bella offers accommodations in Ushuaia. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Ushuaia – Malvinas Argentinas International Airport, 2.5 miles from Isla Bella.
- Monika and Miguel are lovely hosts. I had to go to the hospital and they came with us to help translating and took really good care of us. They have a nice breakfast and comfortable rooms. They helped us organizing tours and taxis.
- Comfortable bed and very nice breakfast. The neighborhood felt very safe
- The hosts were friendly and received us very kindly. The room was not very big, but enough for us both. The shared bathroom was always tidy. Breakfast was above the Argentinian average, but nothing extraordinary.
- I like the hospitality of the owner, information is useful, the break first was great!
- A very welcoming, English speaking proprietor, who was very helpful in pointing the places to go in Ushuaia. When I next return I will definitely stay there again.
B&B Cerro Krund
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, B&B Cerro Krund is located in Ushuaia. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, lake or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen and gift shop at the property.You can play darts at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for skiing. The nearest airport is Ushuaia – Malvinas Argentinas International Airport, 1.2 miles from B&B Cerro Krund.
- Very kind and helpful persons. Fresh made orange juice for breakfast
- The location was inexplicable. Warm and hearty homeowners. Fantastic house.
- The owners are really helpful to make the most out of your stay in Ushuaia. Even though the bathroom is shared with one other room, it hardly comes as a limiting factor.
- My stay at B&B Cerro Krund was just fabulous! He let me check in early after my morning disembarkation from my Antarctic cruise, which was soooooo very appreciated. Additionally, he kindly took me to the airport so that I didn’t have to bother with a taxi. The B&B itself is so warm and cozy. I loved my cute room with vaulted wood ceilings and crisp white linens. The kitchen/dining room was a great place to get some work done and I loved snuggling with the family’s Golden Retriever! Thanks for a wonderful stay!
- Great little B& B, friendly and comfortable. 20minsvwalk to town . It’s in a residential area so he prepared to walk
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Davluc offers accommodations in Ushuaia.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Ushuaia – Malvinas Argentinas International Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- No eggs, but standard cold breakfast with ham and cheese, cereal, juice and coffeee — all good.
- Nice hosts and very good value for money. Also fast internet!
Value for money
Nice room (simple, but nice)
I loved homemade bread 🙂
The place is not far to the airport. You can walk and enjoy amazing view.
- Very friendly and helpful family. I felt right at home. Great water pressure and shower
Bed and Breakfast Aijpel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bed and Breakfast Aijpel offers accommodations in Ushuaia. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Ushuaia – Malvinas Argentinas International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The owners were very friendly and helpful during our stay, at the door is the cutest dog; Loba waiting for you. They make you feel at home. They also offered us an airport drop-off. Its located just outside the city centre but doable with a short walk (15mins).
- The hostess was very friendly and even allowed us to have an early breakfast. Although there was no parking space, we could park in front of the home. The shared bathroom (shared with one other room) was spacious and clean.
- Hosts very helpful and accommodating. Willing to drive you to early morning excursions and make arrangements for excursions or taxis
- The hosts were so welcoming & great breakfast
- Susanna and Fernando were incredible hosts! Extremely helpful, they even offered to take us around the city and national park for a tour, and took us to the airport! So kind and welcoming!
La Casa De Alba
One of our best sellers in Ushuaia! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Casa De Alba offers accommodations in Ushuaia.Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Ushuaia – Malvinas Argentinas International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Alba is very helpful. She will give you a lot of information about excursion and she will assist you for everything you need.
- The room was clean and tidy, the owner was extremely helpful with tips and booking transfers. All in all very good experience.
- The accomadation was very clean and nice. The host was nice but not very friendly. .
- Alba is a very nice hostess. Received us very well, explained to us about the city and showed us a map of Ushuaia. The breakfast was simple but very tasty. Two days we had to get early breakfast and Alba arranged everything so that we didn´t go out without eating. The room was clean and cozy.
- Landlady very helpful with lots of advises. Small kitchen for private use very convenient.
As Nancy B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, As Nancy B&B offers accommodations in Ushuaia.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Ushuaia – Malvinas Argentinas International Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Really friendly B&B. The location was a little 10 minute walk from town and it was in a lovely quiet area. The room was comfortable, warm and lovely hot showers.
The bedroom was very comfty, the owner and staff were super helpful and extremely nice.
They considered my condition as a celiac and bought for my breakfast special food. They also managed my transfers and offered me any ingo I needed. Plus, you could have two keys, one for the bedroom and ond for the outside door of the hostal. I would totally come back!
- Super comfortable bedroom with fabulous view of the Martial mountains. The host Sergio was quite the character and was incredibly helpful and engaging from our arrival. We arrived to the property a lot earlier then intended and he was able to accommodate us and even put out a spread of medilunes and coffee for us while we waited. All his staff were very nice too. Breakfast is a simple affair but very tasty. All cooking facilities available for guests use
- Sergio was very friendly and helpful, but we did not see him very often. The room was minimal, but comfortable. Since we were the only guests, we had our own small bathroom.
- Everything. They gave us a personal attention, and help when we needed. The place was all clean and had warm water in the shower. Not far from the center(about 10 minutes of walking).
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ushuaia Tierra Del Fuego Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ushuaia Tierra del Fuego to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ushuaia Tierra del Fuego but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ushuaia Tierra del Fuego. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!