10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ungersheim Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Ungersheim Alsace is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ungersheim Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ungersheim Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ungersheim Alsace. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ungersheim Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ungersheim Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ungersheim Alsace:
Bed and Breakfast
La Grange Ungersheim
Located in Ungersheim, within 5 miles of Parc du Petit Prince and 5 miles of Le Bioscope, La Grange Ungersheim offers accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning, a garden and a fitness center. Housed in a building dating from 19th century, the bed and breakfast is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as cycling, fishing and minigolf.The bed and breakfast comes with 3 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a dishwasher, a microwave, a washing machine, a fridge and an oven.The bed and breakfast offers 5-star accommodations with a sauna and playground. Guests at La Grange Ungersheim are welcome to enjoy pool on site, or go hiking or skiing in the surrounding areas.The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 26 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Les Puits is a B&B set 1.9 mi from the Alsace Wine Route and only 350 feet from the Eco Museum in Pulversheim. The garden features a shaded terrace and a continental breakfast is served every morning.Decorated in a traditional style, the guest rooms have a seating area, Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathrooms include free toiletries and a hairdryer.BBQ facilities are provided in the garden to enjoy meals during summer. The hosts can also prepare dinner upon prior reservation, at an extra cost. Guests have access to the shared kitchen.With free private parking on site, this property is 7.5 mi from the center of Mulhouse. There are shops and supermarkets located just 0.6 mi away.
- All is great! And just near the park “Petit prince”.
Room OK for 3, maybe 4.
Located close to the road towards Switzerland.
- Good personal !Good food! incredible museum of miners
- The spacious accommodation, the unexpected complimentary drink and the offer of an evening meal.
We had a very comfortable room, clean, plenty of hot water, the bed was lovely, soft and warm duvet.
The owner very kindly waited for us for a late check in as we got stuck in traffic.
The breakfast was nice – I had a lovely flaky pain au chocolate
Bed and Breakfast
Located on the Alsatian wine route, between Colmar and Mulhouse, L’Hôte Antique offers a floral garden, a terrace and rooms with a satellite TV. The property is traditionally decorated and includes antique furniture.The rooms at L’Hôte Antique have a private bathroom which is fitted with a bathtub or a shower. They all include a wardrobe and free Wi-Fi access.The buffet breakfast served every morning provides cheeses, dairy products, Alsacian cold cuts, and cereals. Restaurants can be found within 2.5 mi.Set at the foot of the Vosges Mountains and forest, activities on site include hiking in the forest and cycling. The property is 5 mi from Bollwiller Train Station and 22 mi from Euroairport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg Airport.
- The owner went beyond expectations in helping repair a minor mishap to our rental vehicle saving us a bundle. We suggested coffee making facilities in the room and he was thankful for the suggestion and will be available soon. Morning coffee was freshly made in the breakfast room and on our second day he was ready to deliver to our room once he was aware we were awake. For dinner he suggested excellent restaurants in the area
- Die Freundlichkeit und Hilfsbereitschaft der Hausleute war überragend. Die deutsch-französische Freundschaft ist hier ein gutes Beispiel ;)Das Zimmer war wunderschön eingerichtet und sehr sauber. Wir würden es mit gutem Gewissen jederzeit weiterempfehlen.
- Deze accommodatie gekozen omdat ontbijt was inbegrepen. Het ontbijt had alles dat ik nodig had; brood, verschillende soorten beleg, granen, (huisgemaakte) yoghurt en fruit. Rustige omgeving en ruime kamer. Daarnaast kreeg ik een sleutel van de berging waar mijn fiets veilig kon staan. Parkeren voor de deur was ook fijn.
J’ai aimé l’accueil des propriétaires.
Petit déjeuner copieux avec des produits de qualité dans un salon hôte antique 😉.
- L’accueil chaleureux et la disponibilité de notre hôte, le copieux petit déjeuner.
Bed and Breakfast
Aux Berges de la Thur
Set in a 13123 ft² garden, just a 15-minute drive from Mulhouse and Guebviller, the B&B Aux Berges de la Thur offers an outdoor swimming pool, open terrace and free Wi-Fi access in the entire property. Colmar is 22 mi away.All rooms feature garden, pool or stream views, antique wooden flooring and a wardrobe. The private bathroom is complete with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast offering homemade patisseries, jam, yogurt and fruit is served daily. Guests can sample regional, French cuisine in traditional restaurants, located 6.2 mi away.Mulhouse Zoo is a 20-minute drive away and Alsace Golf Club is 9.9 mi from the property. The A36 motorway is ideally located a 10-minute drive away and free private parking is possible on site.
- We were expecting a hotel when we booked and were surprised it was a house when we arrived. When we met Clarisse and settled in, it was a fantastic night. My husband went to the supermarket and bought ham, cheese, bread & wine and we feasted in the gardens watching the sun go down. I would highly recommend it as a place to stay.
- I liked this. Not a hotel, really, but the former home of the director of the nearby potassium mines I was told. A charming place to stay in an otherwise not so very privileged region. The room and bathroom were spotless. The breakfast was individually prepared, copiuos with home made marmelade and nice pastries galore from the host’s boulangerie. Recommended.
- Sehr reiches Frühstück. Gute, ruhige Lage. Die Inhaberin sehr zuvorkommend.
Un accueil agréable et efficace.
Une belle chambre.
Les conseils pour les restaurants.
Cerise sur le gâteau !!!!! 4 jeunes cigognes sur la cheminée juste au dessus de la chambre, un vrai bonheur !!!!
- La tranquillité et surtout la gentillesse de la propriétaire
Bed and Breakfast
La Maison d’Emilie
Set in Ballons des Vosges National Park, La Maison d’Emilie guest house features a terrace, shared living room, dining area and open kitchen. It is located along the Alsatian Wine Route and 9.3 mi from Colmar.All rooms at the property feature a TV and wardrobe, while some also offer free Wi-Fi access. The private bathroom includes a walk in shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is provided every morning. Guests can also enjoy local cuisine in an evening meal, which is prepared with regional, fresh produce upon request.Ski slopes can be found 19 mi away and Mulhouse is just a 30-minute drive away. The A36 motorway is ideally located 5.6 mi from the property and free private parking is available on site.
Nice, quiet location, freshly renovated.
Clean room with spacious bathroom.
- The room was cosy and comfortable. Great breakfast with local cheese and fresh croissants. The host family was very nice and helpful.
Emilie and her husband are very friendly hosts who make you feel home in their house.
Breakfast in the family kitchen was excellent, with freshly made crepes and home made smoked salmon
Nicely and individual decorated Rooms, and a very good bed for a quiet Sleep.
- Beautiful and stylish room in a pittoresque wine town. Nice breakfast. Top!
- The host was really friendly and helpful. The breakfast was also really nice, and the room is big just like in the photos
- Nice, quiet location, freshly renovated.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Jardin De La Tuilerie
Set in Pfastatt in the Alsace Region, 22 mi from Colmar, Le Jardin De La Tuilerie features a barbecue and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Le Jardin De La Tuilerie features free WiFi throughout the property. A flat-screen TV is provided.Guests can dine at the property upon prior reservation.The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles. Basel is 19 mi from Le Jardin De La Tuilerie, while Freiburg im Breisgau is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Basel Airport, 16 mi from the property.
- Glorious garden hideaway with wonderful host. Rosella and Henri made us very welcome and went out of their way to help. Food was excellent, bed was very comfortable too
- Rosella and Henri are excellent host who took the best care of me. A wonderful quiet room with a cool bath, that’s tucked into quiet neighborhood not far from the main thoroughfares and transit.
- The property was unique and beautiful. The owners had put a lot of time and effort into the property to make it a special place.
A beautiful place. warm and very friendly hospitality of the owners.
.Breakfast with a beautiful view of the spectacular house gardan beauty.
Bathroom is very luxurious.
.Everything is just perfect.
- A very friendly family sitting. with exceptional breakfast views
Bed and Breakfast
Ferme du Mouton Noir
Located in Sengern along the Alsace Wine Route, Ferme du Mouton Noir offers B&B accommodations in a traditional house with a terrace and garden. It is set within the Vosges Regional Park.Decorated in a characteristic Alsatian style, all rooms feature free Wi-Fi access, a wardrobe and heated towel rail, while some also include wooden beams. The private bathroom includes free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served in the communal room, which also offers kitchen facilities to the guests.Mulhouse is a 35-minute drive away and Colmar is a 45-minute drive from the property. Skiing activities can be found 7.5 mi away and free private parking is possible on site.
- Continental breakfast – eggs not provided – only cold meats , cheese , juice , coffee , bread rolls , croisaants – all good
- Very cosy and extremely clean place with minimum facilities. Lovely owners. We will come back!
- Very good bathroom (bath with bubbles). My son really loved it! And we as well off course. Very nice breakfast. Very friendly hosts. Good advice for dinner and wine tasting. Clean and large bedroom. Really would recommend this place.
- Quiet place, large room and very nice bathroom. We liked much breakfest which has been served. Nice a friendly people.
- friendly owner and the location was beautiful. Good breakfast for French standards.
Bed and Breakfast
Peonia at home
One of our top picks in Mulhouse.Located in the center of Mulhouse, Peonia at home is set in a 19th-Century mansion with elegant décor and a terrace. The train station is only 1,650 feet away and the Golf du Rhin is 9.3 mi away.All suites feature a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a wardrobe and wooden flooring. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries. Ironing facilities are available at a surcharge.A homemade breakfast is provided each morning at Peonia at home. Guests can also enjoy an evening meal, prepared upon request.Additional features include a garden, laundry room and free Wi-Fi access. Mulhouse Zoo is only 1,500 feet away and the Bale Airport is 12 mi from the property.
- Spectacular and well designed mansion with only 10 minutes from old town walking. Exceptional fhreshly made and presented French Petit Dejeuner Francois personally made fresh by the owners and interesting family dialogue.
- Fantastique guests, unique expérience, awesome listing and breakfast
- Everything. House is amazing, decorations are done with style and class. Breakfast is delicately copious. A truly amazing experience.
- Exceptional home made breakfast, Alsace meets Italy. Beautiful old mansion, very uniquely decorated, outstanding pieces of art and paintings
- The breakfast was wonderful and the table settings looked like it was out of a beautiful picture book The staff was very welcoming.
Bed and Breakfast
La Maison d’Artgile
This B&B is set in a half-timbered farmhouse from the 18th century in the Alsatian village of Zimmersheim. It offers a sauna and a garden with a swimming pool and a sun terrace.All guest rooms feature exposed wooden beams and are decorated in a traditional Alsace style. They each have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.A full breakfast with fresh pastries is served every morning at La Maison d’Artgile.Central Mulhouse and the Mulhouse Train Station are 3.4 mi away. The B&B is a 20-minute drive from the German border and Basel is reached by car in 25 minutes.
- This is by far the best place I’ve ever stayed while traveling in Europe for the 7th plus times. First of all the owners are amazingly helpful, the place is extremely clean and comfortable and the atmosphere is way above a five star hotel. Mrs. Vincente is a fantastic sculpting artist and her art is everywhere to feast your eyes. Mr. Philip is the perfect host and makes you feel right at home the moment you walk in. I was a bit sad to leave, but they guided us to the perfect Alsace roads and our whole trip took a different turn. I’ll never forget this place and for sure I’m bringing my family back to visit the area and stay here.
- The accommodation was excellent large room, very clean nicely decorated. Extremely comfortable.
Very nice breakfast, beautiful surroundings and wondeful hosts. Perfect place to chill
And enjoy the good things in life
- This B&B was fabulous and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay! I made a mistake by not reading the email details and we arrived a few hours early for check-in. The owner was very gracious though and put us in the room he had just finished preparing. The bed was comfy and the room was amazingly large. The owner’s wife is an artist and her beautiful work was placed throughout the renovated barn, now the hotel, giving the rooms such an interesting drama! I think the meat and cheese from this breakfast, has to be the best and freshest I have ever had! I have to eat gluten-free so I can’t speak to the lovely assortment of bread but the other items were absolutely delicious!! We have lived and traveled in Europe for 14 years and I don’t think I have ever enjoyed a cheese and meat plate more!!
The room and the entire building are a masterpiece, made possible by the owners who give you the warmest welcome possible.
It has been restored in an impeccable way, using only the finest materials that resulted in a surrounding that feels home.
The breakfast was great with special (home made?) marmelade accompanied with crunchy croissants. The double espresso made me close my eyes..time stopped for a moment..
Albeit not close by my destination I will gladly drive the extra miles to enjoy their hospitabillity.
Bed and Breakfast
La Forge Gourmande
Located in Hochstatt, 5 mi from Mulhouse Zoo and 7.5 mi from the Autombile Museum, La Forge Gourmande features a restaurant and free WiFi. The B&B has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air-conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property. Meals prepared by the hosts can be served if you reserve in advance. Several cycling paths can be found in the area.The property is 31 mi from Colmar. Basel is 28 mi from La Forge Gourmande, while La Bresse is 37 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Basel Airport, 27 mi from the property and Kaysersberg is 40 mi away.
- Personal attention of the owners Christian and Agnes. Christian is a great cook and he prepares great breakfast and dinners
- Where do I start! The hospitality was amazing; they were so friendly and accommodating throughout our stay and made the experience that much more special. The food was also incredible – restaurant standard does not do them justice, they are magicians in the kitchen! The place itself is also beautiful including the garden.
- We loved the rooms, we loved the pool, the amazing breakfast and the great dinners. The cooking and wine and ambience where so good – we did not want to go to any restaurant outside of the place. Christian the owner is a great cook and him and Agnès are such nice hosts. And all this comes with the right wine… 😊
- Christian and Agnes are the best gracious hosts. Attention to detail at this place is impeccable. Super clean, comfortable, and inviting. This is our second stay here and their solid dinner menus never disappoints. Excellent high end local cuisine paired with Alsacian wines. During the day, we really got to relax by the poolside in a tranquil garden. Will be going back again!
- If you are looking for a unique place to stay, with wonderful hosts, this is the place. Agnes and Christian have created a beautiful oasis: peaceful, warm and inviting. We loved our room, we loved the setting and we particularly appreciated our hosts who went out of their way to prepare a lovely evening meal and delicious breakfast. The food was fresh, homemade, plentiful and incredible. Homemade sausages, jams and juices, local wine, organic vegetables. We enjoyed great conversation and appreciated them opening their lovely home with handmade furniture and lovely art to us. It was a little out of the way from where we ended our cruise in Basel, Switzerland. We had to take a train and a taxi to get there and a taxi to the airport, which was not exactly close. But to us, it was well worth it! We enjoyed it immensely and would recommend it to anyone.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ungersheim Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ungersheim Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ungersheim Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ungersheim Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!