10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Uhart-Cize Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Uhart-Cize Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Uhart-Cize Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Uhart-Cize Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Uhart-Cize Aquitaine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Uhart-Cize Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Uhart-Cize Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Uhart-cize Aquitaine:
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Uhart-Cize, 2,650 feet from the city center and a 2-minute drive from Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port, Maison Fleurie has a garden, terrace and free WiFi. All rooms boast a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. Guests can enjoy mountain views.All units in the bed and breakfast are fitted with a kettle. The units include a seating area.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Guests at Maison Fleurie will be able to enjoy activities in and around Uhart-Cize, like cycling.Biarritz is 34 mi from the accommodations, while Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 37 mi away. Biarritz Airport is 33 mi from the property.
- We arrived by bicycle on a cool and wet day, and were met by our hosts who gave us a warm welcome and helped us bring all our gear into the house and put our bikes away securely for the night. There was a kettle and tea making facilities in the private living area (for our use only) that was away from the bedroom. The bathroom was large, and the walk-in shower excellent! After spending the late afternoon walking around St Jean Pied de Port, we had an excellent nights sleep in the comfortable and stylishly appointed bedroom, followed by a continental breakfast that powered us into Spain up the Roncesvalles pass.
- Hosts are incredible and friendly! Very clean and great breakfast!
- Prima hospitality, spacious room with fine decoration, nice travel destination (even out of the travel season…); to be recommended.
- A very new, modern bright and airy apartment as part of the hosts house with private entry door. Very clean and comfortable with excellent facilities including tea and coffee making and small fridge. Ideal location within easy walk to the centre of St Jean Pied de Port. Easy parking. Hosts were lovely. Breakfast a feast!
- Very clean and well equipped – the breakfast was excellent – our hosts were very friendly and amicable. I would highly recommend.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Uhart-Cize in the Aquitaine region, Villa Harriet provides accommodations with free WiFi.All units feature air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Biarritz Airport, 33 miles from Villa Harriet.
- Beautifully remodeled, very bright and clean. Bathroom has a heated towel rack that also heats the room. Clean, contemporary Bathroom with rain showerhead. Lovely breakfast with lots of choices. Had a comfortable, private stay. Pierre was very helpful and greeted my warmly when I arrived. Ha allowed me to stay an hour later than check out time.
- Pierre was a great host and welcomed us even though we arrived early. For our breakfast he provided gluten free bread for the celiac disease guest. It was a great start to our Camino.
- Very friendly staff and a great property. It was located outside of town a bit but once we realized we could stay on the side road rather than the main road, the walk was easy and quick.
- Beautiful property. Was our second stay from last years camino. Great way to rest before the start
- Very clean, big and comfortable, but the location is a little bit far from town center- 15 minutes walk.
Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, Gite Izaxulo welcomes pilgrims of Santiago de Compostela as well as hikers in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. Biarritz is 27 mi from Gite Izaxulo, while Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 27 mi from the property. Anglet Airport is 25 mi away.
- Great hospitality. The owner made a real effort to meet the needs of our family. All expectations exceeded!
- The owner was very helpful and attended to all our needs.
- The bed was big and comfortable, bathroom was nice and clean
- The property was very close to the city center so it was very easy to explore Pamplona.
- The owner/operator, Joseph, is an excellent host. He runs a tight operation and runs it well. He is very friendly and knowledgeable about all things Camino. His albergue is a 3 min walk from the Pilgrim’s Office. Bunks are solid. Clean linens. Each bunk has its own plug and reading light…this is only true of better albergue on the Camino.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes Maison E.Bernat
Set in Saint Jean Pied de Port, a 10-minute drive from Spain and 23 mi from Espelette, Chambres d’Hôtes Maison E.Bernat has a restaurant, a garden and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at this 300-year-old house have a desk, wardrobe, and a private bathroom with bath.In the morning, a buffet breakfast is available. Guests can also enjoy homemade evening meals made with local and fresh products.Epherra Golf Course is 26 mi from Chambres d’Hôtes Maison E.Bernat, while Anglet, Bayonne and Biarritz are all just over 31 mi from the property.
- Nice people, helpful, nice breakfast. Had a really good night sleep!
- In the very centre of town so perfect for the Camino.
- Excellent hosts, clean, and lovely breakfast. Such a quiet place to start the camino.
- The proprietor was pleasant enough (by St. Jean standards) and the breakfast was okay.
- Location close to everything we needed and owners very kind and helpful
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes Garicoitz
Located in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port, Chambres d’Hôtes Garicoitz offers B&B accommodations, just 1.2 mi from the train station. You can relax on the furnished terrace with outdoor furniture and enjoy the garden.All of the rooms at Chambres d’Hôtes Garicoitz have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer.A continental breakfast with homemade jams is included in the rate and served each morning in the dining room. There is a traditional restaurant, just 0.6 mi from Chambres d’Hôtes Garicoitz.Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the property. Free private parking is also possible on site and the Spanish border is 5 mi from the B&B.
- The hosts were wonderful! Our room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was delicious with homemade yogurt. The hosts gave us plenty of time and tips on local restaurants and Camino tips.
- Owners are very helpful and wife speaks English. Its a bit difficult to locate, however he will pick you up at the station.
- Owners provided us with great advice about Camino
- Warm welcome, kindness of hosts and wonderful accommodations and breakfasts!
- The owner was friendly, kind and speaks English. The breakfast was excellent serving local items such as homemade marmalade and honey. Room was comfortable, separate exit was convenient and very clean.
Bed and Breakfast
Maison Bidegain Berria
Set in Ispoure, close to Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port and 27 mi from Biarritz, Maison Bidegain Berria features a terrace and views of the mountains.Some rooms have views of the garden or city. Maison Bidegain Berria features free WiFi .There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. It is possible to have dinner on site upon prior request. The owner can cook simple, balanced food for you, and you can choose European or Asian cuisine.The property is located 0.9 mi from the starting point of the Way of St James.Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 26 mi from Maison Bidegain Berria, while Bayonne is 25 mi away. The nearest airport is Anglet Airport, 25 mi from the property.
- Wonderful! Quiet & comfortable. Owners very welcoming. Breakfast delicious and dinner AMAZING. Lovely experience. Would stay again!
Good quiet location about 1km from the city center (supermarket between the city center and the B&B). Very clean. Room is on the second floor of a private home. It is a renovated old house, so room and bathroom are small, but adequate. Nicely decorated. Lovely back yard that we were allowed to use for lunch (food bought at the supermarket). Owners set up the table for us and even offered some wine to go with our lunch.
Wi-Fi connection was very good.
We requested a home cooked dinner for both nights (20 Euro per person per night). Nga is an excellent cook and we enjoyed both dinners.
Breakfast was sufficient – bread basket, yogurt, fruit, coffee, juice, butter/jam.
We enjoyed our stay and would come back if in this area in the future.
- This is a room in a private home, 15 mins from the touristy part of town. The owners welcomed me completely and provided a great room, bed, and bathroom with incredible hospitality. My laundry was also taken care of for a small fee. Incredible! Great for a couple!
- Great room. The owners went out of their way to look after me. They provided me with free bread and wine to go with the cheese and salami I had bought for dinner. They were happy to put together a takeaway breakfast at 05.30
- Amazing hospitality! Very clean! Super kind and helpful owners.
Bed and Breakfast
Maison Zubiatia – 3km Compostelle
Located in Saint-Jean-le-Vieux, Maison Zubiatia – 1.9 miles Compostelle provides free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a garden and a shared lounge.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Maison Zubiatia – 1.9 miles Compostelle has a terrace.Guests can enjoy the indoor pool at the accommodation.The nearest airport is Biarritz Airport, 35 miles from Maison Zubiatia – 1.9 miles Compostelle.
A very warm welcome from the very hospitable, charming proprietor who proudly introduced us to our splendid room in this wonderful Basque house set in picturesque rural surroundings. She recommended a good restaurant in a nearby town
and the following morning prepared and served a sumptuous breakfast including many delicious preserves which had made.
- Totally awesome breakfast. She makes everything there in the kitchen and it is all so very good. The hostest is so very kind and thoughtful and a very good cook.
- Gorgeous location and lovely owner. The area is teeming with wildlife if you enjoy nature.
Amazing value for money at a simple but very comfortable farmhouse in beautiful countryside. You get a great welcome from someone who clearly cares about her guests. It’s close to the Camino at St Jean de Pied Port but far enough to be quiet. The room was large with a fab en-suite shower and the lounge cum breakfast room had all mod cons if you wanted to chill out there (the guest area is separate to the family accommodation and also has a lovely terrace and swimming pool. Unfortunately weather wasn’t great so couldn’t test out the pool.
The breakfast is generous and delicious.
- Excellent welcome. Perfect room. One of the best quality-price ratio 🙂
- A very warm welcome from the very hospitable, charming proprietor who proudly introduced us to our splendid room in this wonderful Basque house set in picturesque rural surroundings. She recommended a good restaurant in a nearby town
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes Esponde Marie-Jeanne
Set in a traditional Basque house with a spacious garden overlooking the mountains, Chambres d’hôtes Esponde Marie-Jeanne offers accommodations in Saint-Jean-le-Vieux. Free private parking is available on site and free WiFi is offered. Pets can be accommodated upon request.The property’s 2 guest rooms are located on the ground floor and share a bathroom fitted with a bath, bidet and toilet. One of the guest rooms has a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast consisting of hot drinks, fresh bread, French pastries, orange juice and homemade jam is served in the morning on the terrace or inside the house. Restaurants can be found 1.9 mi away.There is a free outdoor garage outside which can be used for guests’ bicycles and motorbikes.Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is located 1.9 mi away, while Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 27 mi away. The nearest airport is Biarritz – Anglet – Bayonne Airport, 25 mi from the property.
- Perfect is the only word to use! They are a little way out of town and they picked us upon arrival. Also took us into town showed us restaurants and gave us their telephone number to call after dinner and came back to collect us.
- We loved Albert and Jeanne Marie! They were so nice and helpful. Albert drove us into town for dinner and picked us up. The next morning he drove us to the start of the Camino.
- Jeanne-Marie and Albert are the consumate hosts! We were welcomed and they made sure every detail of our room and the facilities are perfect. Breakfast is simple but delicious with home made jams and marmalades. The location was lovely in the countryside and only a few minutes from St Jean Pied De Port. We speak English but it was no problem with our hosts who translate everything on their translator app !!!!
- Marie-Jeanne and Albert are prefect hosts. Their energy, enthusiasm and warmth made the start to our Camino journey a memorable one. We loved the hotel and the humour of Albert and Marie-Jeanne. Conversing in Franglaise and via google translate was such great fun with their enthusiasm. 10/10
- The hosts are so kindly and friendly.The room is cute and comfortable.The breakfast is nice.
Bed and Breakfast
This 15th-century house is set in the heart of the Basque country, 6.2 mi from Saint-Jean-Pien-de-Port and 31 mi from Biarritz and Bayonne. Maison Amestoia offers views of the surrounding hillsides and vineyards, and rooms include free Wi-Fi access.Each room is individually decorated and includes a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. A continental breakfast is served every morning from 8:30 to 10:00, pack lunches are available, and guests have access to a shared kitchen.Maison Amestoia provides free private parking on site. Local activities include hiking and rafting. The Spanish border is just 7.5 mi away.
- We reserved the room with the balcony. Pictures do not do the view from it justice. It was so nice we went out in the morning and got bread, cheese. cherry jam and wine. Then spent the rest of the day reading and enjoying the views of the countryside. Watching the sheep being brought in and the falcons looking for a meal, a farmer plowing a field, the clouds rolling by.. We loved this place. Marjorie is a most splendid host with excellent recommendations for dinner and a fountain of knowledge. Breakfast was great try a fried egg that is sprinkled with the local red pepper yum and the cheese she gets just down the road. The place is just up the road from a small village there is a sign at the 3 way corner it is in the middle and is white. Or use GPS.
- Stunning location, gorgeous comfortable bedrooms and friendly host
- In a pretty place, very friendly hosts and good services.
- Maison Amestoia is fantastic as it is Saint Etienne de Baigorry
- Excellent traditional rooms and bed was large and comfortable. Our welcome even better and freedom of movement afterwards, unimpeded, just like a good hotel. Breakfast was comphrensive, including a cooked aspect if required. Altogether, delightful, once located!
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes Jauregia
One of our top picks in Saint-Étienne-de-Baïgorry.Chambres d’Hôtes Jauregia is located in the Urdos district in Saint Etienne de Baigorry, 31 mi from Biarritz and 45 mi from Pamplona. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bath. Chambres d’Hôtes Jauregia features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and fishing. Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 34 mi from Chambres d’Hôtes Jauregia, while Bayonne is 32 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Biarritz – Anglet – Bayonne Airport, 29 mi from the property.
- Historic property. Country quiet with deep dark nights.
- We were expressly looking for a farm stay in a small Basque village. And this place did not disappoint! Very large room on second floor of a hundreds-of-years-old farm manor house, nicely modernized on the inside. Peaceful and quiet, at the end of a 1-km paved lane. Don’t let the exterior of the manor house dissuade you…historic charm the minute you cross the doorstep. Hosts spoke very little English, and we were happy to try our rather limited French!
A magnificent old Basque stately house with an undulated authentic interior that has been kept in its original proud state.
Set in a fabulous little tranquil village full of charm and rural character.
The Hosts were super and the breakfast of the highest quality with local products and plenty of it.
- Lovely old large room with polished oak floor. Good breakfast
- Spacious. comfortable bedroom in an exceptional historic house…absolutely wonderful host family. So welcoming! Generous breakfast.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Uhart-cize Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Uhart-Cize Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Uhart-Cize Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Uhart-Cize Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!