10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ugine Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Ugine Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ugine Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ugine Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ugine Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ugine Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ugine Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ugine Rhône-alps:
Bed and Breakfast
Offering a flowery garden, Chez Marie is located in Ugine. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a seating area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountain or garden. Every room comes with a shared bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Chez Marie features free WiFi throughout the property.Chamonix-Mont-Blanc is 25 mi from Chez Marie, while Annecy is 16 mi from the property. Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 26 mi away.
- A brilliant location, very helpful and friendly host (and pets!), and we felt completely at home, surrounded by majestic mountains.
- This is a lovely but rather hidden location, with simply wonderful host, very helpful and welcoming, lots of good suggestions for an evening meal
- The owner she was very carrying , we deffenetly would stay again!!!
Communication avant notre arrivée parfaite. Puis accueil très chaleureux. Excellent petit déjeuner.
Vraiment très agréable.
Le petit déjeuner était super bien et nous avons appréciés de le prendre assez tardivement.
Nous avons été très bien accueillis.
Le cadre est magnifique.
Bed and Breakfast
Chez Laurette et Louis
Located in Ugine in the Rhône-Alpes region, Chez Laurette et Louis has a patio and garden views. With mountain views, this property provides a terrace.With free WiFi, this bed and breakfast has a satellite flat-screen TV and a kitchenette with a microwave and fridge.Guests at the bed and breakfast are welcome to enjoy hiking and skiing nearby, or make the most of the garden.The nearest airport is Meythet Airport, 25 miles from Chez Laurette et Louis.
- Warm and friendly welcome from owner and good local advice for our activities during our stay. A very comfortable, nicely furnished apartment with a complete kitchen for our use.
- Grand appartement qui contient tous les accessoires nécessaires pour un très bon séjour
- L’accueil de Laurette qui a été plus que parfait, avec des petites attentions pour notre arrivée très touchantes. Le logement est très spacieux pour deux, agréable et très calme. Bonne situation géographique, avec commerces à proximité.
Zeer vriendelijke gastgevers.
Alles zeer netjes en erg schoon.
Bed and Breakfast
Maison Le Boubioz
Maison Le Boubioz is located in Ugine, 5 mi from Albertville. Free WiFi is provided throughout.Some units have views of the mountains or garden. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Shops can be found less than 1,650 feet away. An equestrian center is available a 10-minute walk from this B&B.Maison Le Boubioz is 14 mi from Megève and 12 mi from Annecy Lake. Free private parking and free bikes are available on site.
- Jacqueline was like an old friend we never knew we had and the saddest part of our visit was that we only stayed with her for two nights. We had many wonderful conversations (in French), she shared her life and her homemade jam and her Rose from Provence and fresh yogurt and so on and so forth. She made her garage available for my bike or those with motorcycles and what more could a guest ask for? Super!
- Wonderful hostess who went well beyond the call of duty to make our holiday a success. By the end of a longish stay (10 days or so) we were more like friends and were made to feel as if we were members of her home, not paying guests. Facilities were excellent – lovely decor, comfortable bed, excellent breakfast, easy parking.
- It was snowing, so the view of our room was romantic – we stayed in the bigger one. We spent the day & had dinner in Le Clusaz and planned to drive/visit Beaufort the next morning so the location was convenient for spending the night without paying ski resort prices. Sympa lady too 🙂
- The host was absolutely delightful. She looked after us so well on what had turned out to be a very difficult day. She welcomed us with refreshments, advised us about the locality and was generally very friendly.
- Jacqueline was very friendly and welcoming, made us coffee on arrival, offered to book a restaurant if required. Would definitely consider staying again!
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes Les Pierres Taillées
Located in a natural setting in the middle of forests and mountains, this B&B is in Thénésol. It offers accommodations with free Wi-Fi. Guests can relax on the furnished terrace, in the garden or watch TV in the living room.All of the rooms at Chambres d’Hôtes Les Pierres Taillées feature a simple décor and an independent entrance. You will have access to a shared bathroom and toilet.A continental breakfast is included and served every morning in the dining room.Free private parking is possible on site and free secure parking for motorbikes and bicycles is also available. Albertville is 3.1 mi from the property, and Crest Voland and Les Saisies Ski Resorts are both 19 mi away.
- The rooms were sparkling clean. The owner was very nice and friendly. The facility was comfortable and causy. Breakfast was excellent and tasty. The location was good and especially the terrace with the grapes.
- Beautiful and extremely clean and comfortable. The hostess was very kind and helpful to us, helping us in many ways. I would certainly recommend and would visit again.
- Very friendly and welcoming, impeccably clean, good location.
- We arrived really late, and it was a bit hard to find. The host was awake, waiting for us at almost 1am! She tried helping us find a place for a late dinner, alas everything was closed. The place was super clean, really roomy, very generous hosts and the breakfast was great!
- Very friendly host, very clean, we had separate unit, with two rooms, one for our children and one for our self. Comfortabel rooms. Location is perfect for driving to skying trois vallees.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Thénésol, Les Carres offers garden, free WiFi, a shared kitchen, and a shared lounge.This bed and breakfast with mountain views features a bathroom with a bath and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.A sun terrace is available on site and cycling can be enjoyed within close proximity of Les Carres.The nearest airport is Meythet Airport, 31 miles from the accommodation.
- It is located about 5 miles from town and a car is most convenient. The house is spacious, nice sitting room with fireplace. The country-side is beautiful as it is in the mountains. Breakfast was plentiful with a variety of food on the table. Quiet, restful and a most enjoyable hostess provided for all our needs.
- Lovely host, comfortable bed and bathroom facilities, wonderful views and contact with Nature.
- Beautiful location, breakfast, the friendliness of the host
- Very comfortable and beautiful surroundings. Host is very friendly. Great value for money.
- Beautiful cosy house up in the mountains. Comfortable big bathroom. Breakfast is good. Francine is great! #clean #quiet
Bed and Breakfast
La Ferme De Noémie
This former farmhouse is set in a well-protected area right in the middle of the Savoie. The Ferme de Noémie welcomes you for a restful stay.Relax in the natural setting and enjoy comfortable and warm guest rooms decorated with wood furniture and light colors.The Ferme de Noémie offers plenty of facilities:relax by the fireplace or in the library, or visit the city of Annecy or Lake Bourget.
- Great place to stay, very clean with all necessary facilities. Owners really friendly and helpful and offer local homemade breakfast
- A great breakfast in the morning with local organic produce. Table d’hote was good. Friendly owners, close to the road to Moutiers.
- Nice quiet location. Great for families. Tasty breakfast.
- Great place for hikers or cyclist that want to explore this beautiful area. Peaceful place with warm and friendly owners. Highly recommended!
- The owners are so nice and kind, the view is beatiful and the room is so comfi.the food is fresh and organic.
Bed and Breakfast
L’Eterlou Chambres d’Hote
Offering free bikes, L’Eterlou Chambres d’Hote is located in Venthon. Free WiFi access is available. The B&B is a 45-minute drive from ski slopes and 2.5 mi from Albertville Train Station.Each room here has a wardrobe, a TV and mountain views. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer.At L’Eterlou Chambres d’Hote you will find a terrace. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing.The bed and breakfast is 3.4 mi from Halle Olympique d’Albertville and 1.6 mi from Arly River. The property offers free parking.
- Wonderful views, we slept so well here and woke up to a wonderful breakfast. Hosts friendly and accommodating. Great shower and bathroom facilities. Would absolutely recommend staying here.
- Very beautiful and tasteful rooms and equipment. Great breakfast with local specialities.
- Hosts were welcoming and interesting people. Space was artful and large. Privacy was better than all other chambres d’hote I’ve been to. Kitties were friendly.
J’ai beaucoup aimé l’accueil qui nous a été fait, aucun soucis pour l’arrivé malgré l’heure d’arrivé tardive. L’hôte est très amical, même si le séjour fût très cours la maison est très belle et correspond totalement au cadre. Petit déjeuner au top !
Je recommande fortement.
Les hôtes sont extrêmement sympathiques et prévenants
Très jolie salle de bain
Maison chaleureuse et agréable
Bed and Breakfast
Le Domaine du Grand Cellier Chambres d’hôtes en Savoie
Set on a 5-hectare domain, Le Domaine du Grand Cellier Chambre d’hôtes savoyardes is a 17th-century farm house located in Tournon. Guests can relax in the common area with a flat-screen TV.The rooms at Le Domaine du Grand Cellier Chambre d’hôtes savoyardes are individually decorated in a Savoyard style. Each room offers mountain views, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a walk-in shower.Every morning a continental breakfast is served in the common area. Upon request, the hosts can prepare evening meals for guests, and a restaurant and a supermarket are 1.2 mi away.The Albertville Train Station is 5 mi away and an outdoor swimming pool is 3.1 mi away. The hosts can organize sessions with a personal trainer and massages upon request.
- The best feature of the Domaine du Grand Cellier is the hostess, who was wonderful. She gave us a tour of the whole property as well as a history of it, greeted us with local apple juice, made a restaurant booking for us… she was perfect! You will love this quaint accommodation, especially if you decide to book the ‘crazy’ but awesome rooms such as the one in an actual giant wine barrel (France, amirite?!), and the yurt by the river. All in all, I highly recommend the place, which is right on the pass of Tamie, where you can climb up to the fort and be in view of the Mont Blanc (in good weather) without the crowds.
- Beautiful location in historic home with wonderful modern amenities and decor. Our host Patrick is a very welcoming spirit and has great tips on things to do as well places to eat. Excellent breakfast to start the day too!
- Patrick the host could not have done more to make us feel welcome. I especially enjoyed breakfast with locally sourced produce and home made jam. Hopefully next time I will like to enjoy dinner here. This place is packed with charm in a lovely setting and our room was ideal for our family (2 adults and 2 children)
- A fabulous rustic charmed farmhouse, with friendly effervescent host who made your stay as comfortable as possible with welcoming drinks and a history of the farmhouse and area….a added bonus !!
- Very friendly host! Good service and breakfast with local products.
Bed and Breakfast
Gîte de La Belle Étoile
Gîte de La Belle Étoile is located in Mercury. It has a garden, a terrace, mountain views and free WiFi.Featuring garden views, the bed and breakfast features a flat-screen TV, a seating area, a closet and 1 bathroom. There’s a dining area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the bed and breakfast.Hiking can be enjoyed nearby.The nearest airport is Meythet Airport, 30 miles from Gîte de La Belle Étoile.
- Beautiful chalet, very generous apartment. Fantastic location but quite remote. Beautiful view of surrounding mountings.
- Very nice apartment, spotlessly clean and nice breakfast. Beautiful views across the valley.
- Very nice and lovely owners, perfect location, very well equipped with everything you may need during your stay, very clean and lovely designed.
- Everything, outstanding value for money. Very clean and tidy throughout. Total value for money, would have happily paid more.
- Lovely owners and breakfast. great apartment in a nice quiet area
Bed and Breakfast
Chambre d’hôtes “LES CRETS”
Offering a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Chambre d’hôtes “LES CRETS” is located in Mercury, 31 mi from Chamonix-Mont-Blanc. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have shared or private bathrooms.You can engage in various activities, such as skiing and cycling. Annecy is 19 mi from Chambre d’hôtes “LES CRETS”, while Val Thorens is 28 mi away. Grenoble – Isère Airport is 53 mi from the property.
Very friendly host.
He welcomed us with a glass of wine when we came.
Free parking, free wi-fi.
Cosy and comfy home with fireplace. We had two rooms on the second floor.
Good shared shower.
Host made breakfast for us very early at our request.
Most wonderful place and truly fantastic host. Alain made it special!
I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to stay in vicinity!
- Alain was a very pleasant host. The idea of staying in somebody’s home is charming. I definetely will stay there again.
- It is an accomodation in private. It is a nice wooden house, located above Albertville with great access to all interesting places in this part of French Alps. The host is very willing, nothing is a problem and the breakfast is really something special.
- Sehr freundliche, familiäre Atmosphäre, wir konnten uns wie zuhause fühlen. Unsere Räder konnten wir sicher einstellen. Prima Empfang, wir konnten uns in dem sehr schönen und sehr gepflegten Garten entspannen.Es hat uns sehr gut gefallen.
- Very friendly host.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ugine Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ugine Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ugine Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ugine Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!