10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Uffholtz Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Uffholtz Alsace is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Uffholtz Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Uffholtz Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Uffholtz Alsace. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Uffholtz Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Uffholtz Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Uffholtz Alsace:
Bed and Breakfast
Le Haut de l’Espérance
Le Haut de l’Espérance is a homestay set in Uffholtz, 20 mi from Colmar and 27 mi from Basel. Free private parking is available on site. Vieil Armand Memorial is 6.2 mi away.Guests have access to a shared seating area. Le Haut de l’Espérance features free WiFi throughout the property.Gérardmer is 22 mi from Le Haut de l’Espérance, while La Bresse is 19 mi away. The nearest airport is Basel Airport, 22 mi from Le Haut de l’Espérance.
- Großes schönes Zimmer, tolles Bad, Frühstück top, Fahrräder dürfen mit ins Haus, herzliche Vermieterin.
- Wir wurden von der Gastgeberin, die zu unserer Überraschung sogar Deutsch sprach, sehr herzlich empfangen. Schlafzimmer und Bad waren frisch renoviert und das Zimmer sehr groß und heimelig eingerichtet mit einigen alten Möbeln, vielen Büchern und interessanten Kartenspielen. Hier kann man gut und gerne auch ein paar Regentage gemütlich in der guten Stube schmökern und sich morgens zum Frühstück in der urigen Küche von Mme. Candau mit selbstgemachten Marmeladen, BioButter und ihrem leckeren Gugelhupf verwöhnen lassen.
- Wir waren drei Motorradfahrer und haben für eine Übernachtung ein Quartier gesucht. Es hat alle gepasst. Sehr freundliche und zuvorkommende Hausherrin. Wir konnten nach dem Frühstück gestärkt unsere Tour in die Vogesen starten.
- Sympathische Hausbesitzerin. Sehr gutes Frühstück mit frischer Baguette, selbst gemachte Marmeladen und Kuglhupf dazu vrai café au lait.
- Bestes Preis-Leistungsverhältnis im Elsass! Liebevoll, urig eingerichtet, tolles regionales Frühstück mit hausgemachten Leckereien von der herzallerliebsten und sehr hilfsbereiten Gastgeberin!
Bed and Breakfast
Les Puits is a B&B set 1.9 mi from the Alsace Wine Route and only 350 feet from the Eco Museum in Pulversheim. The garden features a shaded terrace and a continental breakfast is served every morning.Decorated in a traditional style, the guest rooms have a seating area, Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathrooms include free toiletries and a hairdryer.BBQ facilities are provided in the garden to enjoy meals during summer. The hosts can also prepare dinner upon prior reservation, at an extra cost. Guests have access to the shared kitchen.With free private parking on site, this property is 7.5 mi from the center of Mulhouse. There are shops and supermarkets located just 0.6 mi away.
- All is great! And just near the park “Petit prince”.
Room OK for 3, maybe 4.
Located close to the road towards Switzerland.
- Good personal !Good food! incredible museum of miners
- The spacious accommodation, the unexpected complimentary drink and the offer of an evening meal.
We had a very comfortable room, clean, plenty of hot water, the bed was lovely, soft and warm duvet.
The owner very kindly waited for us for a late check in as we got stuck in traffic.
The breakfast was nice – I had a lovely flaky pain au chocolate
Bed and Breakfast
Aux Berges de la Thur
Set in a 13123 ft² garden, just a 15-minute drive from Mulhouse and Guebviller, the B&B Aux Berges de la Thur offers an outdoor swimming pool, open terrace and free Wi-Fi access in the entire property. Colmar is 22 mi away.All rooms feature garden, pool or stream views, antique wooden flooring and a wardrobe. The private bathroom is complete with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast offering homemade patisseries, jam, yogurt and fruit is served daily. Guests can sample regional, French cuisine in traditional restaurants, located 6.2 mi away.Mulhouse Zoo is a 20-minute drive away and Alsace Golf Club is 9.9 mi from the property. The A36 motorway is ideally located a 10-minute drive away and free private parking is possible on site.
- We were expecting a hotel when we booked and were surprised it was a house when we arrived. When we met Clarisse and settled in, it was a fantastic night. My husband went to the supermarket and bought ham, cheese, bread & wine and we feasted in the gardens watching the sun go down. I would highly recommend it as a place to stay.
- I liked this. Not a hotel, really, but the former home of the director of the nearby potassium mines I was told. A charming place to stay in an otherwise not so very privileged region. The room and bathroom were spotless. The breakfast was individually prepared, copiuos with home made marmelade and nice pastries galore from the host’s boulangerie. Recommended.
Un accueil agréable et efficace.
Une belle chambre.
Les conseils pour les restaurants.
Cerise sur le gâteau !!!!! 4 jeunes cigognes sur la cheminée juste au dessus de la chambre, un vrai bonheur !!!!
- La tranquillité et surtout la gentillesse de la propriétaire
– Schönes Grundstück mit Villa direkt an der Thur mit verschiedenen Sitzmögliöchkeiten je nach Stimmung und Sonnenstand für die Gäste. (auch direkt auf dem kleinen Deich der Thur;)
– Jetzt im Frühsommer könnte man das Füttern der Jungstörche auf dem Hausdach und in der Nachbarschaft beobachten.
– Zum Frühstück gab es frisches Brot und Kuchen aus der eigenen Bäckerei!
– Der Pool war fantastisch zur abendlichen Erfrischung und Ausklang des Tages
– Es gibt einen schönen ausgewiesenen Radweg nach Thann entlang der Thur, der das Prädikat „Familienfreundlich“ tragen kann (ca. 36 km hin u. zurück) Für geübte Trekking-Radler kann man unbedingt die Weiterfahrt zum Stausee der Thur. empfehlen. Er befindet sich ca. 4 Km hinter der Ortschaft Kruth, sodass ab Thann nocheinmal 25 km Wegstrecke dazu kommen. Velorouten VV 33 oder VV 331 benutzen.
– Sehr charmante und freundliche Gastgeberfamilie
Bed and Breakfast
Located on the Alsatian wine route, between Colmar and Mulhouse, L’Hôte Antique offers a floral garden, a terrace and rooms with a satellite TV. The property is traditionally decorated and includes antique furniture.The rooms at L’Hôte Antique have a private bathroom which is fitted with a bathtub or a shower. They all include a wardrobe and free Wi-Fi access.The buffet breakfast served every morning provides cheeses, dairy products, Alsacian cold cuts, and cereals. Restaurants can be found within 2.5 mi.Set at the foot of the Vosges Mountains and forest, activities on site include hiking in the forest and cycling. The property is 5 mi from Bollwiller Train Station and 22 mi from Euroairport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg Airport.
- The owner went beyond expectations in helping repair a minor mishap to our rental vehicle saving us a bundle. We suggested coffee making facilities in the room and he was thankful for the suggestion and will be available soon. Morning coffee was freshly made in the breakfast room and on our second day he was ready to deliver to our room once he was aware we were awake. For dinner he suggested excellent restaurants in the area
- Die Freundlichkeit und Hilfsbereitschaft der Hausleute war überragend. Die deutsch-französische Freundschaft ist hier ein gutes Beispiel ;)Das Zimmer war wunderschön eingerichtet und sehr sauber. Wir würden es mit gutem Gewissen jederzeit weiterempfehlen.
- Deze accommodatie gekozen omdat ontbijt was inbegrepen. Het ontbijt had alles dat ik nodig had; brood, verschillende soorten beleg, granen, (huisgemaakte) yoghurt en fruit. Rustige omgeving en ruime kamer. Daarnaast kreeg ik een sleutel van de berging waar mijn fiets veilig kon staan. Parkeren voor de deur was ook fijn.
J’ai aimé l’accueil des propriétaires.
Petit déjeuner copieux avec des produits de qualité dans un salon hôte antique 😉.
- L’accueil chaleureux et la disponibilité de notre hôte, le copieux petit déjeuner.
Bed and Breakfast
Ferme du Mouton Noir
Located in Sengern along the Alsace Wine Route, Ferme du Mouton Noir offers B&B accommodations in a traditional house with a terrace and garden. It is set within the Vosges Regional Park.Decorated in a characteristic Alsatian style, all rooms feature free Wi-Fi access, a wardrobe and heated towel rail, while some also include wooden beams. The private bathroom includes free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served in the communal room, which also offers kitchen facilities to the guests.Mulhouse is a 35-minute drive away and Colmar is a 45-minute drive from the property. Skiing activities can be found 7.5 mi away and free private parking is possible on site.
- Continental breakfast – eggs not provided – only cold meats , cheese , juice , coffee , bread rolls , croisaants – all good
- Very cosy and extremely clean place with minimum facilities. Lovely owners. We will come back!
- Very good bathroom (bath with bubbles). My son really loved it! And we as well off course. Very nice breakfast. Very friendly hosts. Good advice for dinner and wine tasting. Clean and large bedroom. Really would recommend this place.
- Quiet place, large room and very nice bathroom. We liked much breakfest which has been served. Nice a friendly people.
- friendly owner and the location was beautiful. Good breakfast for French standards.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Geishouse, Les Lupins has accommodations with free WiFi and seating area.Each unit features a microwave, fridge, an electric tea pot, as well as a stovetop and coffee machine. Some of the units feature satellite flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, and a private bathroom with a bath and a a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or vegetarian breakfast.Les Lupins has a terrace.Hiking and skiing can be enjoyed nearby, while a ski pass sales point and ski storage space are also available on site.The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 39 miles from the accommodation.
Greeted by a very friendly owner & her husband.
Our room was set up as an apartment with a kitchen/dining/lounge room & separate bedroom.
It was very homely, if a bit old fashioned.
The bed was comfortable, although the room was very hot overnight.
We enjoyed a walk through the village with great views around the Vosges.
Breakfast was a delight with everything being home-made. Our host joined us at breakfast & her delightful grandchildren came along too & entertained us.
- Great location close to the Ballons des Vosges. The view out the window is really nice, the location quiet. There are great hiking tracks at 15-20 min by car (e.g. Markstein, Ventron). The accommodation is really well equipped (i.e. kitchenette, comfortable bed and a sauna!), cleaned and the decoration is warm and cosy. The breakfast is very tasty!
- Cosy house, very friendly host, great terrace, fine breakfast.
- Josiane est une personne très sympathique et s’adapte très bien au besoin de sa clientèle. Le coin salon cuisine , la vue grandiose et le calme du village sont vraiment très appréciables.
- Ich hatte auf meiner Motorradtour eine Nacht hier verbracht. Alles war absolut zu meiner Zufriedenheit. Die Gastgeberin war sehr zuvorkommend. Alles war sehr stilvoll eingerichtet. Das Frühstück ließ keine Wünsche offen. Alles im Allen sehr gut. Ein sehr gutes Restaurant war zu Fuß durch den Wald in ca. 15 Min. zu erreichen.
- Greeted by a very friendly owner & her husband.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Westhalten, Chambre Jonquille has self-catering accommodations with a balcony and free WiFi. The property features garden views.The bed and breakfast also provides a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a bathroom with shower.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Chambre Jonquille has a terrace. There’s a garden with a grill at this property and guests can go hiking and cycling nearby.The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 34 miles from the accommodation.
- Spotlessly clean, very comfortable bed, excellent location close to Swiss border. Owners very friendly. Kitchen sink would have been handy but not the end of the world considering all the plus factors. Lovely breakfast. Secure parking. Would definitely stay again
- Very warm welcome after a long and hot day on the motorcycle. Plenty of space to store all gear, excellent bathroom facilities and the possibility to enjoy dinner in the evening sun. Breakfast was superb with many choices.
- Le lit, moelleux à souhait. La salle de bain, très jolie. La propreté, impeccable. Les petites attentions : l’eau fraîche au frigo, thés et café à disposition. Le petit déjeuner copieux et varié. Mais surtout, la gentillesse et l’accueil des propriétaires qui nous ont attendus jusque minuit en raison d’une panne de voiture.
- Prima Frühstück. Nette Vermieter. Ruhige Lage. Badezimmer/Toilette und Schlafraum getrennt.
- Perfekt Chambre d’Hotes för utforskning av Alsace. Trevliga och hjälpsamma ägare. Mkt bra frukost och väldigt prisvärt
Bed and Breakfast
La Maison d’Artgile
This B&B is set in a half-timbered farmhouse from the 18th century in the Alsatian village of Zimmersheim. It offers a sauna and a garden with a swimming pool and a sun terrace.All guest rooms feature exposed wooden beams and are decorated in a traditional Alsace style. They each have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.A full breakfast with fresh pastries is served every morning at La Maison d’Artgile.Central Mulhouse and the Mulhouse Train Station are 3.4 mi away. The B&B is a 20-minute drive from the German border and Basel is reached by car in 25 minutes.
- This is by far the best place I’ve ever stayed while traveling in Europe for the 7th plus times. First of all the owners are amazingly helpful, the place is extremely clean and comfortable and the atmosphere is way above a five star hotel. Mrs. Vincente is a fantastic sculpting artist and her art is everywhere to feast your eyes. Mr. Philip is the perfect host and makes you feel right at home the moment you walk in. I was a bit sad to leave, but they guided us to the perfect Alsace roads and our whole trip took a different turn. I’ll never forget this place and for sure I’m bringing my family back to visit the area and stay here.
- The accommodation was excellent large room, very clean nicely decorated. Extremely comfortable.
Very nice breakfast, beautiful surroundings and wondeful hosts. Perfect place to chill
And enjoy the good things in life
- This B&B was fabulous and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay! I made a mistake by not reading the email details and we arrived a few hours early for check-in. The owner was very gracious though and put us in the room he had just finished preparing. The bed was comfy and the room was amazingly large. The owner’s wife is an artist and her beautiful work was placed throughout the renovated barn, now the hotel, giving the rooms such an interesting drama! I think the meat and cheese from this breakfast, has to be the best and freshest I have ever had! I have to eat gluten-free so I can’t speak to the lovely assortment of bread but the other items were absolutely delicious!! We have lived and traveled in Europe for 14 years and I don’t think I have ever enjoyed a cheese and meat plate more!!
The room and the entire building are a masterpiece, made possible by the owners who give you the warmest welcome possible.
It has been restored in an impeccable way, using only the finest materials that resulted in a surrounding that feels home.
The breakfast was great with special (home made?) marmelade accompanied with crunchy croissants. The double espresso made me close my eyes..time stopped for a moment..
Albeit not close by my destination I will gladly drive the extra miles to enjoy their hospitabillity.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Jardin De La Tuilerie
Set in Pfastatt in the Alsace Region, 22 mi from Colmar, Le Jardin De La Tuilerie features a barbecue and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Le Jardin De La Tuilerie features free WiFi throughout the property. A flat-screen TV is provided.Guests can dine at the property upon prior reservation.The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles. Basel is 19 mi from Le Jardin De La Tuilerie, while Freiburg im Breisgau is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Basel Airport, 16 mi from the property.
- Glorious garden hideaway with wonderful host. Rosella and Henri made us very welcome and went out of their way to help. Food was excellent, bed was very comfortable too
- Rosella and Henri are excellent host who took the best care of me. A wonderful quiet room with a cool bath, that’s tucked into quiet neighborhood not far from the main thoroughfares and transit.
- The property was unique and beautiful. The owners had put a lot of time and effort into the property to make it a special place.
A beautiful place. warm and very friendly hospitality of the owners.
.Breakfast with a beautiful view of the spectacular house gardan beauty.
Bathroom is very luxurious.
.Everything is just perfect.
- A very friendly family sitting. with exceptional breakfast views
Bed and Breakfast
A L’Ancienne Grange – Chambres d’hôtes
Offering an outdoor swimming pool, A L’Ancienne Grange – Chambre d’hôtes is located in Fontaine, just 12 mi from the Vosges Ski Slopes. There is also a garden and terrace at the property.Rooms here will provide you with a TV, balcony, mountain and garden views as well as a wardrobe. The private bathroom is complete with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A breakfast is provided each morning at A L’Ancienne Grange – Chambre d’hôtes. Guests can find restaurants in Foussemagne and Vauthiermont, just a 5-minute drive away.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. Basel-Mulhouse Airport is 25 mi away. The property offers free private parking and free Wi-Fi access throughout.
- Very friendly and helpful host, very spacious room with view. The ‘shared’ facilities, including kitchen and honesty bar were more than expected, and if later in the year, the pool would have been a further bonus.
Accoglienza calorosa e simpatica. Perfetti i consigli della proprietaria. Stanza accogliente, ampia e confortevole, parcheggio privato e comodo. Atmosfera simpatica. Speriamo di poterci tornare.
A nice and confortable place. Very nice and kind owners that help us with their suggestions.
- Sehr schönes Ambiente im gesamten Hotel ,Zimmer und Aussenbereich aussergewöhnlich toll,super Früstück,nette Gastgeberin,einfach toll Viele Grüsse
Nous avons apprécié son lieu géographique pitoresque et son calme
– das Haus und die Zimmer sind sehr liebevoll und außergewöhnlich eingerichtet
– mit Balkon/Terrasse
– ein schöner Pool ist vorhanden und nutzbar
– die Gastgeber waren immer sehr hilfsbereit und haben uns sogar zum Restaurant gefahren, da wir mit den Motorrädern unterwegs waren und nicht nochmal mit diesen loswollten
– die Lage ist traumhaft
– wir haben uns einfach rundum wohlgefühlt; hatten ein familiäres Gefühl
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Uffholtz Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Uffholtz Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Uffholtz Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Uffholtz Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!