10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Turupamba – Top Hotel Reviews
Turupamba is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Turupamba. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Turupamba. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Turupamba. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Turupamba right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Turupamba with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Turupamba:
Hostal Nuestra Residencia
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Nuestra Residencia offers accommodations in Cuenca. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Mariscal Lamar Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa Montalvo Bed & Breakfast
One of our top picks in Cuenca – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Montalvo Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Cuenca.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Mariscal Lamar Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- Casa Montalvo was the perfect base for exploring the beautiful city of Cuenca. It was spotlessly clean and comfortable and was within easy walking distance to all the sights of the historic centre. There is a charming garden area and a rooftop terrace for relaxing. Sonia, the host, serves a wonderful breakfast that includes eggs cooked to order. She is very welcoming and helpful in suggesting ways to enjoy the city. Try to reserve the deluxe room at the front (number 8).
- What a superb find! A very classy and unpretentious home from home in Cuenca. Good Wi-fi, spotlessly clean, substantial breakfast. The highlight of Casa Montalvo is the owner Sonia who bends over backwards to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. Its exceptional value for money, and the casa feels like a luxury find at budget prices. Checkout was flexible and Sonia allowed me the run of the place after checkout for my late departure from Cuenca
- Great location. Excellent breakfast. The owner was helpful and informative about local eateries, where to find specific shops and general Cuenca information.
- The Bed & Breakfast was very beautiful. It was beautifully decorated and you felt very welcomed there. The B&B is located very near to the city center, but you don’t hear all the noise. There is a lovely garden and a nice place where you eat the breakfast. The owner was so warm hearted and helpful, that we felt like being home. The breakfast she prepared was so delicious. We really liked our stay there.
- Dona Sonia was a very friendly host who took time to explain the history of Cuenca, gave suggestions where to go and what to do. The breakfast was tasty and sufficient and the room was spacious and pretty. The hotel, a pretty colonial-era building, is located in the old town. I fully recommend the hotel to other travellers and I will definitely stay again when I return to Cuenca.
Casa Macondo Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Cuenca! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Macondo offers accommodations in Cuenca.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player are provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mariscal Lamar Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- Staff are helpful and friendly. The hotel is clean, quiet, safe and located in Cuenca’s center.
- The staff are super friendly, helpful and assisted us with day trips. The beds are very comfortable and the garden is sunny, warm and inviting. The location is quiet and convenient.
- Beautiful architecture, huge rooms, nice places to read, chill and work inside and in the beautiful garden. Kitchen can be used in the afternoon. Right in the center of the old town. We‘d choose this place anytime we come back.
- This was my first time staying at a Hostel, without asking they upgraded me to a room with a private bathroom. I loved my stay here; breakfast was included and it was able to walk and see so much and their staff was extremely friendly and helpful.
- Beautiful garden. Use of the kitchen. Friendly personel. Walking distance to the city center.
Blue Bird Bed and Breakfast
Blue Bird Bed and Breakfast offers accommodation in Cuenca, 0.7 miles from Tomebamba River. the property offers free WiFi access.Each room has a private bathroom with hot water shower.The front desk offer a safety box, shared lounge and laundry facilities at the property. Breakfast is served daily.Pumapungo Museum is 1.2 miles from Blue Bird Bed and Breakfast, while Modern Art Museum is 1,650 feet from the property. Mariscal Lamar International Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- The hotel is decorated well, the bedroom was clean as was the bathroom which was also nice. The bed was comfy and it was nice to have direct tv and watch some movies at night time. The shower was big and the water was hot and strong.
- Love the attention the host gave us to ensure safety and comfort. Great bathroom and bedroomfacilities!
- Comfortable bed. The bathroom was new and clean. Convenient location for the historic town.
- Very good breakfast including some Ecuadoran foods, very friendly helpful Host, very clean, the hotel is at a good location to get to downtown and several museums by walking, re-booked for a few days before my return home.
1) The room was very clean and comfortable
2) The host knew very little English but was really willing to help
Hostel Bella Vista
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Hostel Bella Vista is located in Cuenca.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Mariscal Lamar Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- I like what atmosphere of this hostel. It is warm, friendly as home. We eat together, share food with other guests and owners of the hostel. I had a lot of fun here.
- The owner was exceptionally friendly and helpful. The room and bathroom were huge! And it had a nice balcony. Breakfast was very nice
- The owners are amazing, very friendly and helpful. The hostel have a really good ambience and it’s very artistic. Everything was very clean,even the shared bathroom and there was hot water. The view was really nice but especially at night as the hostel is in a higher position than the city. The common areas are really cool with a lot of books.
- The owners of the hostel let us feel welcome as soon as we arrived! They were amazing with us and the room/bed very comfortable. The hostel has everything that a backpacker needs and even more. Lovely terrace for smokers and non. The owners recommended us good and cheap places where to eat. Moreover, the last day when we checked out, we could still use all the facilities and leave our luggage for the entire day for just $3, as our bus was not leaving until 21:00. Definitely recommended! The position is also very good, just 15 minutes walking from the city centre.
– so lovely hosts
– very nice and clean accommodation, lounge room
– fast Wi-Fi connection
Del Parque Hotel & Suites
One of our top picks in Cuenca.Del Parque Hotel & Suites offers accommodations in Cuenca.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mariscal Lamar Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- The location was great, close to walk everywhere. The bed was very comfortable and the rooms were large. The restaurant downstairs was very good.
- The location was right on the square. Our room was huge and beautiful and the whole place had a very old French style to it.
- The location was the best part although noisy from the street but it was so close to walk everywhere and keep an eye on what was happening at the park across the street. The rooms were huge with big windows and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast in the restaurant was very good.
- There was a constant noise like drilling asphalt al night.
- Big rooms with super comfortable bed and nice art nouveau decoration. Shower with massage ray and radio. And balcony with gorgeous view to the square and to the church. The best view is from room nr 4. Super helpful staff. A totally bargain for all the luxurous you get. Stupendous hotel!
Hostal Casa de Lidice
One of our top picks in Cuenca.Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hostal Casa de Lidice offers pet-friendly accommodations in Cuenca.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a hairdresser’s at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Mariscal Lamar Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- The bed and bedding were extra comfy! Staff was very helpful and went the extra step for my comfort!
- Nice location near colonial heart of Cuenca, extremely helpful staff, tasty breakfast every morning, laundry service. Reasonable cost. Some lovely woodwork in common areas.
- It was in centre town it was charming, clean with comfortable beds , and the staff extremely friendly and accommodating
- Very friendly and helpful staff, good quality finish throughout, good place to relax and excellent location.
- Excellent location. No fuss staff. Very comfortable beds. Good breakfast.
One of our best sellers in Cuenca! Pepe´s House offers accommodations in Cuenca.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.Mariscal Lamar Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- One of the best hostels I have stayed at ever. When I first arrived I could feel a friendly atmosphere in the place, located downtown and close to the main square and several restaurants and bars. It is an old beautiful renovated building, with lots of space due to the patio inside, filled with tables, sofas and a nice cafe with several food options available all day long. I was granted a huge room, with a huge bathroom and extreme cleanliness. Breakfast was decent and well prepared. Most of all, the Colombian couple that owns the place was nice, gentle and attentive. They gave me all the possible recommendations for the city and it made me feel very much welcome. I would not think of another place for staying in Cuenca.
- The staff was just great and very helpful. The room was clean and bed so comfortable. Would stay again.
The cat Pepe is the best!
Very welcoming place. The owners are great and caring people. Always ready to give an advice. Accommodations are not like your average hostel. Very cozy and have a nice vibe. Highly recommended!
P.S. Breakfast is awesome too. Home made jams are yummy. And also coffee is tasty and actually wakes you up and gets you going 🙂
- My bed was soOo comfortable I didn’t want to get out and missed the free breakfast!
- Beautiful house, really nice staff, the beds in the dorm are huge and very comfortable, some bed spaces have a wall dividing to the next bed which is great for a more private feeling. Good vibe!
Hostal Mariscal Inn & Suites
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hostal Mariscal Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Cuenca.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Mariscal Lamar Airport, 1.2 miles from Hostal Mariscal Inn.
- Really friendly and welcoming owner (Felix is great!), comfortable bedrooms, very, clean, nice breakfast. Every day we got new bottles of water for free. Thanks a lot for the great and warm stay!
- Huge bed, very clean, free airport pick-up, hot water, quiet, breakfast, free tea and coffee all day long, great atmosphere.
Félix ! Even if he didn’t speak English (or just a few), he explained everything, he helped us with everything as well, he planned a message for us and every time we had a questions, he took time to answer and gave us a proper answer.
We came from Quito with a night bus and left Cuenca with a night bus and we could had use the room at 8:30am on Friday and left the room on 9:00pm on Sunday without pay an extra for that !
The breakfast was really good, spacious rooms and good bathroon
Service is so good and staff super friendly.
The location is so close to the City center.
Flexibility to let you check in earlier, choose a room, and have breakfast on the day of arrival.
- The upstairs suite is awesome. It has a large balcony with views to the North. Other rooms are clean and organized, but the upstairs suite is what you want if you are staying with a group. Also the owner/operator was continuously providing high-level service. The main entrance has key card access, and the hotel has secure garage parking.
Hotel Casa Ordonez
One of our top picks in Cuenca – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Casa Ordonez offers accommodations in Cuenca.Every room has a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Mariscal Lamar Airport, 1.2 miles from Hotel Casa Ordonez.
- Room was spacious and very comfortable, staff very friendly and helpful, and the location excellent! This hotel is an old mansion, well-kept and beautiful with fresh flowers in the room as well as in the common areas. The door locks used the original skeleton keys. The second floor library and reading nook is delightfully sunny! Breakfast and coffee was great and plentiful. I would definately recommend this place, and stay here again.
- We had a very nice stay at Casa Ordonez. It is an old house that has been kept up and has new bathrooms. The design and wood floors are wonderful. It is centrally located but off the main road. Cuenca is fairly small so it was easy to walk everywhere from there and is only a $2 taxi ride from the airport. The breakfast is included and delicious! The owner of the property was very friendly and accommodating with us leaving early to catch a flight.
- The staff was awesome – very friendly and helpful! Organized a private tour for us with Rene, which was fantastic. Would highly recommend Casa Ordonez and would stay there again!
- Hotel Casa Ordonez is a beautiful hotel and historic landmark which offers a comfortable stay with gracious hosts. It is less than a five minute walk to the historic center. Breakfast was good and our room was very clean. I highly recommend this hotel for your visit to Cuenca.
- The staff! Very friendly and helpful. Common sitting areas are sprinkled through the building.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Turupamba Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Turupamba to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Turupamba but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Turupamba. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!