10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Turquant Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Turquant Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Turquant Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Turquant Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Turquant Pays de la Loire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Turquant Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Turquant Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Turquant Pays De La Loire:
Bed and Breakfast
Manoir Plessis Bellevue & Spa
Offering an outdoor pool, Manoir Plessis Bellevue is a B&B located in Saumur. Featuring free parking on site, it also provides free Wi-Fi access, a garden and a terrace.With a view of the river and the garden, guest rooms at Manoir Plessis Bellevue include a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a DVD player. The private bathrooms come with a bathrobe, free toiletries and hairdryer.Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning in the communal dining room.Other facilities offered include a shared lounge, a games room and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including billiards.The bed and breakfast is 0.8 mi from Saumur Golf and 1.6 mi from Saumur Train Station. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 39 mi away. A bike shelter is available for free.
- We loved the grounds and the pool, especially since we were here during an extreme heat wave.
- AMAZING view over the town and river! The owners were super nice and friendly and made you feel like family with a beautiful breakfast! Parking was very easy too!! Wish we could have stayed longer!!!
- Couldn’t have been more delightful! Our host was incredibly attentive and helpful and recommended a fabulous restaurant nearby.
We booked this room late but we absolutely loved it when we arrived. We were met with a friendly warm French welcome and everything from the pool, the views, the room and breakfast was excellent
- Location and views were fabulous. Extremely friendly and stylish staff. Outstanding level of cleanliness,Very dog friendly and very reasonable charge for the dogs.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Petit Hureau
With a garden, Le Petit Hureau is set in Saumur and provides free WiFi. A tennis court can be found just 350 feet away.Some units have a terrace and/or balcony.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Le Petit Hureau offers a children’s playground.Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Chinon is 16 mi from the accommodations, while Thouars is 25 mi away. The nearest airport is Tours Loire Valley Airport, 47 mi from Le Petit Hureau.
- Owners are very friendly and gracious. The setting is unique with accommodations built into a hillside and the breakfast area situated in an old cave (heated). Breakfast itself was complete with French pastries, meats, cheese, juice,etc. Located near fascinating chateaus and Saumur center.
- Hard to find, proprietor pleasant, rooms substandard, breakfast fine, water leak from roof after rain
- My whole family loved Le Petit Hureau. It was beautiful, cozy, and delicious! The rooms were spacious and comfortable, including the bathroom. There is a restaurant nearly next-door that is a must — it was one of the best meals we had in France. And breakfast in the cave was an extra treat. How often do you get to eat in a cave? Our twelve-year-old daughter loved the friendly (gentle) dog and two guinea pigs. We would definitely go back again, and in fact hope we can some day!
- A very warm welcome from Sophie and her family. Beautifully restored and spacious rooms. Location is excellent, wineries all around, playground for the kids across the road, great restaurant just a block away.
- The property is stunning and beautifully done out – a mini French chateaux in a picturesque area. Sophie, the owner, couldn’t be more helpful and friendly. My daughter loved her guinea pigs and she told us about a fascinating walk through the nearby troglodyte village and local chateaux (home to Marguerite of Anjou, wife of Henry VI for history buffs!). Our room for 3 was super spacious with beautiful windows overlooking the gardens and the delicious breakfast was served in the pretty garden. We wished we could stay longer!
Bed and Breakfast
Château de Beaulieu
One of our top picks in Saumur.Located in Saumur, Château de Beaulieu was built in 1727 and is 1.9 mi from the Château de Saumur and just 650 feet from the banks of the Loire River. It offers a heated outdoor swimming pool, a billiards table and a garden with a vineyard.Some guest rooms include an ornamental fireplace, a seating area and a wardrobe. The private bathrooms are complete with a hairdryer, free toiletries and a bath or shower. Free Wi-Fi access is provided on the ground-floor rooms.Guests are invited to enjoy breakfast every morning at Château de Beaulieu. Restaurants can be found within 1.2 mi of the property.This property is 3.1 mi from Saumur Train Station and 5 mi from the A85 motorway. Free private parking is available on site.
- The owners were very kind and helpful and made us feel welcome to their home. Good breakfast with loads of fresh coffee. Nice to meet and talk to other guests at the long dining table. No problem with our little dog. Wouldn’t hesitate to stay again maybe more than one night next time!!
- Excellent rooms. The owner went out of her way to see that we were comfortable
- Perfect western stop on Loire valley map and who doesn’t want an overnite in their own chateaux with a bath tub and so much hot water you never want to leave the stalls de bain!!
- The property has its charm of being a Château. Interior is beautiful. The breakfast is good. The restaurant next food is good for dinner too.
- Very nice place to stay! The host is an admirable elder women who recommended us place to see and dine. Good value for money!
Bed and Breakfast
Manoir de Boisairault
This 18th-century manor is located in the village of Coudray-Macouard in the Loire region. It offers free Wi-Fi access throughout, 24-hour reception and en suite accommodations with views of the mature gardens.Each spacious room at Boisairault Manor has its own bathroom with a hairdryer and amenities. The rooms feature antique-style furniture and exposed wooden beams.A continental breakfast is offered daily and can be taken in the dining room or in the garden. The manor has converted wine cellars where guests can enjoy shared dinners and sample some Loire Valley wines.Free private parking is provided on site. Saumur is 5 mi to the north of Manoir de Boisairault and Château de Saumur is 5.9 mi away.
- The host was incredibly welcoming and friendly. She gave us recommendations for sightseeing, explanations on the history of the region and the house. She made a booking to a delicious restaurant for dinner. The garden and caves are incredible and breakfast was royal.
- We had a great experience! From the homemade croissants in the morning to a beautiful evening in the garden enjoying a glass of wine, this place gave us a great taste of the Loire Valley. The rooms are nicely decorated and very spacious, the hotel is close to Saumur with lots of wineries and a pretty little town with a great fromagerie and music on the streets. Beatriz and her husband were amazing hosts, we would love to come visit again!
- Our favourite place in France. Perfect as always. Love it .
- Quiet location. Beautiful property. Very friendly hosts
- One of the best places we have ever stayed at (and we travel a lot). Beautiful property with true French spirit. The hospitality of owners was outstanding. Would absolutely suggest. 10/10👍.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Saumur, La Lambertine offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as free bikes and a garden. The accommodations have a sauna.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.La Lambertine offers a hot tub.Guests at the accommodation are welcome to enjoy cycling nearby, or make the most of the sun terrace.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 52 miles from La Lambertine.
- Very friendly hosts, superb breakfast on the patio
- Breakfast, clean comfortable room, excellent shower. Helpfulness of proprietor
- Laurence was a delightful and knowledgable host who made us feel very welcome, with lovely breakfasts, help with bike storage and advice on how to explore the lovely area around Saumur. La Lambertine is elegant and stylish but also very warm and welcoming. It’s a great base for visiting both Saumur and the beautiful Loire.
- We had a wonderful experience at the La Lambertine and Larence and her family are truly wonderful. The room is very clean, spacious and comfortable. Breakfast is comprehensive with fresh eggs and home-made jams. The property is just a short walk from the city centre
- We really enjoyed our stay at La Lambertine. Alain and Laurence were perfect hosts who made us very welcome. Breakfast was lovely. Easy parking in front of the house and only a 15 minute walk into town. Would definitely return.
Bed and Breakfast
Escale de Loire
Located in Chouzé-sur-Loire, just 30 feet from the banks of the Loire River, Escale de Loire offers uniquely decorated guest rooms. You can relax in the garden or rent bicycles to discover the area. It is set on the Loire à Velo cycling route.All of the rooms at Escale de Loire feature a private bathroom with shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Some of the rooms also include a seating area.A continental breakfast is served each morning in the dining room. Restaurants and bars can be found 350 feet away, in the center of Chouzé-sur-Loire.Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the property. Private parking is also possible on site upon reservation only, and both Chinon and Saumur are 9.3 mi from the guest house.
- A peaceful location a few metres from the river Loire with views to a tree lined river bank. The whole accommodation was wonderfully decorated with many interesting objets d’art and beautiful little courtyard gardens. It was spotlessly clean. The host was extremly helpful. The breakfast was freshly prepared and delicious, made with produce from the hosts garden.
Brilliant, quirky house. Spotlessly clean with a fantastic host.
Great location on the banks of the Loire
The hotel was like a beautiful artwork, full of exceptional furniture, glassware, statues, plants/flowers – all arranged perfectly by Sebastian the owner. An absolute delight to visit.
Each morning we had fresh croissants, an excellent assortment of bread, home made jams, from the owners garden. The real treat was having a different and exquisite set of china each morning to eat the very French breakfast on. It’s the most interesting hotel I’ve ever stayed at – a truly visual treat.
A hidden gem of the loire! Beautifully located just on the river in a tranquil, location. Short journeys by bike or car to Montsoreau, Chiron, Samur or Azay etc. Lots of space for the car and bikes. The interior is eclectic and immaculate. The bedroom and bathroom were spotless. We had the opportunity to have an evening meal with the owner which was an absolute joy. Sebastien has such an attention to detail in everything he does.
We hope to return next year!
- Unusual accommodation in the top of the building, very charming, and wonderfully decorated. Location is next to a river with great walking along bank.
Bed and Breakfast
Château de Nazé
Offering an outdoor swimming pool, Château de Nazé offers B&B accommodations in a chateau surrounded by woods. Located in the countryside of Vivy, it provides free WiFi access.With a garden view, the rooms are individually decorated in pastel tones and have antique furniture. Each room includes an electric kettle and a private bathroom.Breakfast is included in the rate and served each morning in the dining room. The building dates back from the 15th century and has a neo-gothic style.Other facilities offered include a shared lounge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. Free private parking is also possible on site.
- This is a charming manor . The owner herself is very charming. Fun to talk to. The first floor rooms are elegant. Good continental breakfast with homemade yogurt and fresh cherries. My wife and I and our 13-year-old granddaughter totally enjoyed it. Very classy and very classy owner
- The room is beautiful and comfortable, the bed is amazing, the bathroom spacious and clean. The complimentary breakfast tailored to our request was just an added bonus! Loved our stay.
- The chateau is LOVELY, the rooms beautiful, and the hostesses Marite and Brigitte WONDERFUL. They could not do enough to make our stay wonderful–just charming and kind. A week here was not enough!!! Breakfast was perfect, coffee excellent, home-made preserves and honey great. The grounds are huge and so peaceful. This is heaven on earth.
- The chateau was beautiful and the owner was magnificent! It was such a wonderful stay, the bedroom was large, bed comfortable, amenities outstanding! Owner had an area for guests with a refrigerator and expresso and only charged 1 euro for beer and soft drinks and 50 centimes for expresso, which you put in a box and she donates to an animal shelter. The grounds and chateau were beautiful, even a swimming pool. Breakfast in the morning was outstanding! This was the best stay of our visit in the loire valley. Had we known, we would have booked our entire stay here and done day trips. I would recommend highly!!!
- Wonderfully welcoming hosts made this a really special place. It’s a beautiful little Chateau, surrounded by a moat, sensitively renovated with good taste. The beds are comfortable, rooms are spotless, the WiFi is reliable, the swimming pool is inviting, the breakfasts are copious and of excellent quality – and host Marité (who has excellent English) and her sister make you wish you were staying longer.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Clos Chavigny
Offering an outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi, Le Clos Chavigny is located in Lerné, in the heart of the Loire Valley, and is just a 10-minute drive from Chinon. Guests are invited to enjoy breakfast every morning on site.Dating from 17th century, the renovated rooms feature garden views and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hairdryer and a bath or shower. Most of them boast exposed wooden beams and antique furniture.Le Clos Chavigny has a shared lounge, a billiard table and a terrace. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. Free parking is available on site.
- The room was spacious, the breakfast was copious, the whole building was high class.
Extremely friendly hospitable hosts. Great comfort, peace and quiet in a beautifully restored house.
Delicious and plenteous home made food.
A lovely dog
- Wonderful historic building beautifully maintained and in a great location with a short walk to a picturesque village and some good walking tracks through the forest behind the Château. The hosts were welcoming and great to chat with. Excellent breakfast. Lots of space to relax and very comfortable room. I had a great stay and highly recommend it.
- Very friendly host, beautiful place, everything very pleasant, spacious room and bath, close to many locations worth a visit
El lloc es molt tranquil i el “chateau” esta exquisitament decorat.
El personal del hotel es molt agradable i en qualsevol moment esta per ajudar-te.
La decoracio de la cambra i altres estancias es classica.
Bed and Breakfast
Clos du Bois Brard B&B
Located 1.2 mi from the center of Saumur and set in a property from the 18th century, Clos du Bois Brard offers a garden, a terrace and accommodations with parquet flooring and exposed beams.With views of the park, the rooms at Clos du Bois Brard have a private bathroom with free toiletries.Guests from the triple rooms can enjoy a continental breakfast served in the garden. The kitchenette in the family suite includes a refrigerator, an electric kettle, coffee machine and a microwave.Activities nearby include visiting Châteaux de Saumur, Brézé or Chinon. It is a 45-minute drive from the city of Angers. Guests can cycle the 1 mi to the Loire River and they can also visit the Cadre Noir and caves.
- Great location for the Musee des Blindes. tight quarters and limited wifi. Great property and she was wonderful. Very good breakfast and she attended to every need. She speaks little english but it all worked.
- A very nice place to stay. Lovely rooms and grounds and a very nice breakfast. The pool looked great too, although we didn’t have time to use it
- Ideal location – very quiet but only a short walk into town. Old interesting building with fine architecture. Large gardens with plenty of room and safe parking for our motorcycles. Our ground floor room had an outside door to our own seating area. I would definitely stay here again without hesitation.
- It’s a lovely old house with lots of character and spacious garden all situated in a quiet part of town.
- The house has a wonderful old-world farmhouse atmosphere – the interior is like stepping into the thirties. The room was comfortable and spacious and the exposed beams gave it real character.
Bed and Breakfast
Offering a flowered garden, La Balastière is located in Beaumont-en-Véron. It offers guest rooms and a studio. A WiFi hotspot is available in common areas.Each accommodations type features a fan, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath or shower.Guests are invited to enjoy breakfast every morning at La Balastière and have access to a shared kitchen. Featuring sloped ceilings and wooden beams, the studio has a kitchenette with a microwave, a fridge and a coffee machine.This property is 18 mi from Azay-le-Rideau and its château. The Château d’Ussé is a 21-minute drive away.
- The hosts were amazing, very helpful and welcoming. They even helped us with some bureaucratic issue that required a french speaking person, and that was not related to owr stay there whatsoever. The property is charming, located amongst vineyards and with a beautiful garden with plenty of fruit trees and flowers. The breakfast served contains mostly homemade products- different confitures, yogurt, cake… A very pleasant and relaxing property. This place is a gem and we are definitely going to recommend to friends and family and everybody who plans to visit the Loire valley.
- Great breakfast. Fantastic choice of homemade jams.
- very nice owner…I had fun feeding her geese and chickens…
- The place is very quiet and the attention of the staff is perfect. Great breakfast.
- Rustic charm, natural gardens, lovely host, use of the kitchen was beneficial.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Turquant Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Turquant Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Turquant Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Turquant Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!