10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Turckheim Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Turckheim Alsace is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Turckheim Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Turckheim Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Turckheim Alsace. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Turckheim Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Turckheim Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Turckheim Alsace:
Bed and Breakfast
Le Croissant de Lune
Set on the banks of the Fecht River, this B&B is located in a town just 3.1 mi from Colmar. The stylish guest room offers a private entrance and a view of the garden.A flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi are provided in the room, which features parquet flooring. There is a dining area and bed linen and towels are provided. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower.A continental breakfast is prepared every morning, and can be taken in your room or on the terrace at Le Croissant de Lune.Free parking is provided in the garage. You can visit the Château de Hollansbourg in Wintzenheim, a 10-minute drive away. Activities in the local area include cycling and hiking.
We really liked the small attentions that the owner put in place. Even if we arrived late and she was probably already asleep we still felt very welcome with her personalised note and candle that was lit on the table by the entrance of our room.
On the next day, even if we still had a long drive ahead, we didn’t regret the hearty, healthy, home-made and very yummy breakfast she prepared for us. If ever we come back to the region, we will stay there again for sure–and longer this time!
- Wonderful,helpful hostess. Excellent breakfast with lots of homemade goodies. Delightful 20-minute walk along the river right outside the front door. Convenient location. Secure parking. Pretty garden and terrace.
- The B&B was situated in a very quiet area but was easy walking distance to the small town. The owner was very friendly, our room was comfortable and the breakfast exceeded all expectations!
Comfortable and clean. Close to Colmar.
Breakfast is very good. You will love Martine!
Very rich breakfast served in the room. Nice outdoor area also with parking place for our car close to the room.
Very friendly hostess meeting and greeting us on arrival.
High speed and free wifi in the room.
- We really liked the small attentions that the owner put in place. Even if we arrived late and she was probably already asleep we still felt very welcome with her personalised note and candle that was lit on the table by the entrance of our room.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Hameau d’Eguisheim – chambres d’hôtes et gîtes
Set in a characteristic Alsatian timbered house, Le Hameau d’Eguisheim offers B&B and self-catering accommodations on an estate with a vineyard. The property is in the heart of the medieval village of Eguisheim.Each guest room has been decorated in a unique style and has a private bathroom, free WiFi access, a flat-screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities. There is also an independent apartment for up to 6 guests, which is equipped with its own kitchen.A breakfast is served each morning in the property’s former wine cellar. Guests can also relax in the adjacent, communal living area and or on the outdoor terrace, which has a view of the interior courtyard.Activities such as hiking, mountain biking and Christmas markets are popular in the area. Eguisheim Christmas Market is 200 feet away.
We loved everything.
Brilliant large room in the grounds of the winery in the vibrant historic town of Eguisheim.
Perfect location, room was a great size and well set up for a longer stay.
We could do our own laundry with generous facilities provided.
Very Comfortable bed.
Facilities all very clean, lovely breakfast and a treasured car park space in the grounds of the building courtyard.
- Wonderful location, convenient and delicious breakfast. Very comfortable sheets and pillows. Beautiful rooms and helpful staff
- Ancient building, totally modernized, comfortable, roomy, and secure accommodations, associated with one of the great vignobles d’Alsace. A glass of their lovely Reisling on the house is a gracious welcome, and the venerable village of Eguisheim is yours to wander through.
- It was an overnight stop, located in the pretty medieval village of Equisheim. Very good value, including breakfast.
Very comfortable and clean with nice decorating and special touches. Bathroom modern and very functionable. Very central location. Were able to park in the secure courtyard.
Staff very friendly and helpful. Enjoyed the wine tasting.
Breakfast was good and one could order eggs if desired.
- We loved everything.
Bed and Breakfast
Les Chambres Du Vignoble – Domaine Pierre Adam
Located in the middle of a vineyard in the Alsatian village of Ammerschwihr, this B&B offers wine tasting and guest rooms with terraces.The bright rooms have a modern décor and are each equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, as well as a fridge. A hairdryer and heated towel rail can be found in each of the private bathrooms.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the B&B. During their stay guests can enjoy the garden during the summer months, or take a tour of the vineyard.Free private parking is available on site at the B&B. The center of Colmar is a 15-minute drive away and Ammerschwihr Golf Club is 1.9 mi from the B&B.
- Clean, decently sized room with balcony with views of the surrounding vineyards. Romantic hotel in a romantic, quiet town! Very friendly owner & staff. Delicious breakfast. The breakfast room doubles as a wine tasting room in which we were able to taste and buy their wine.
- Location is very pretty, convenient by short drive to several towns worth visiting. Staff was very friendly. Parking was convenient and free of charge.
- Everything. From the check-in process, to the wine tasting we had an amazing time. Tiffany, the host, couldn’t have been more gracious! She went through the wines with us patiently and made us feel welcome, while also speaking English. Even gave us recommendations on food in the next town over. Room was nice, bathroom was nice, bed was fairly comfortable. Hope we get the chance to come again!
The room was clean and charming.
The stuff were friendly and we enjoyed some nice wines at this property.
- The staff at the vineyard were really helpful, plus very knowledgeable for the winetasting. Would recommend.
Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Beblenheim! This 16th-century Alsatian house is located near the Alsace Wine Route. The rooms and self-catering apartments feature traditional wooden furniture. Free WiFi is available in public areas.All of the accommodations at Le Gambrinus include a seating area and a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access. A private bathroom with shower is also provided. You can choose from self-catering apartments or guest rooms.A continental breakfast is included for all accommodations types. The on-site restaurant serves traditional cuisine cooked in the wood-fired oven. You can also sample local wines and beers in Le Gambrinus’s bar.The scenic village of Riquewihr is 1.2 mi from Le Gambrinus and Ammerschwihr Golf Course is 5.6 mi away.
Great value for a really unique place to stay. We had the 3 bedroom apartment which suited our extended family very well.
Enjoyed the common space of the kitchen. Free parking on the street. Had a fun dinner in their pub. Nice walks to be had around town and into the vineyards. Very close to Colmar and smaller Alsace towns.
- Excellent room, very clean and nicely decorated. Good and new bathroom facilities. Great price for what you get. It is in an excellent location if you want to explore the wine routes and castles of the area. We were very satisfied.
- Lovely Alsatian feel and look with authentic old painted furniture. Excellent bistro. Pretty village, great breakfast
- Loved the ambiance. Beautiful old building full of wonderful antique furniture and objects. Our room was very well furnished. The staff were very obliging, delivering dinner to our room because their restaurant was booked out on our first night. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
The property was like home from home.
It’s in a great location for the sites of Alsace.
Would definitely stay again.
- Great value for a really unique place to stay. We had the 3 bedroom apartment which suited our extended family very well.
Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Trois-Épis – and a guest favorite.
Cottage 1956 is a contemporary B&B set on the Alsace Wine Route, just 3.7 mi from Ammerschwihr Golf Club and 6.8 mi from Kaysersberg Castle. Colmar is a 26-minute drive away and Lac Blanc ski resort is 13 mi away.Featuring a private terrace overlooking the garden, the elegant guest rooms offer a flat-screen TV, an electric kettle and a Nespresso coffee machine. With free Wi-Fi, they also have a private bathroom with bathrobes, natural toiletries and a hairdryer.The American breakfast consists of organic and local products and it is served in the room or on the private terrace. After breakfast, you can request beauty or massage treatments in the well-being area downstairs, at an extra cost.This B&B is provided with free private parking.
- Simply amazing! The owners are so considerate and helpful and truly make the experience special. The rooms are extremely clean and well presented. The breakfast is first class! You can’t go wrong by staying here. It’s a perfect place to escape and unwind. 15 min from the center of Colmar but a world away from people and congestion. You will not want to leave!
- Beautiful quiet location; clean, modern, comfortable apartment; friendly host who served fantastic local breakfasts
- Super friendly host, very clean and quiet room and delicious breakfast. Spacious parking.
- Absolutely lovely accommodation. Great design. Great comfort. Extremely nice hosts. Wonderful breakfast in the room. This place is run lovingly and passionate by their owners.
Everything was perfect. Newly redecorated rooms, very modern and comfortable. Fantastic breakfast with local and organic products.
The owner is especially attentive and helpful. We have experienced an emergency situation while staying there, he handled everything quickly and efficiently and was of great help. Thank you once again!
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes Rachelle Schneider
Located in Husseren-les-Châteaux, Chambre d’Hôtes Rachelle Schneider is 1.9 mi from Eguisheim and 8.1 mi from Colmar. It offers air-conditioned accommodations with free Wi-Fi access, a garden and a shaded terrace.All the heated rooms feature a wardrobe, a TV and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a balcony with views of the surrounded vineyards.A continental breakfast is served every morning on the terrace or in the dining room. Restaurants and cafés can be found within 1,800 feet of the property.This B&B is 12 mi from Riquewihr and 7.5 mi from the A35 motorway. Free private parking is available on site and hosts will be happy to provide you with tourist information.
- Breakfast is really nice. The owner is kind and very helpful.
- Room was large and well appointed. Breakfast was fantastic
Great location – close to Eguisheim and with the magnificent view of valley. Nice decorated room, stylish and modern bathroom, equipped with all facilities.
Good breakfast with a fresh baguette, different kind of cheese, deserts and fruits. Very tasty, thanks.
p.s. Rachelle, we wish you to find your little cat.
- This chambre d’hôte was an absolute dream to stay at. Everything was very very clean. The owner was superfriendly and helped us in any way she could. Het is hidden in a dead-end street where it’s always quiet at night. Really the perfect place to come to rest!
Everything was great. Rachelle is a wonderful hostess and was very helpful
The rooms were beautiful, spacious and comfortable and the room at the back of the house also has a beautiful view.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d hôtes Chez Lucie
Located in the wine-making village of Voegtlinshoffen, on the Alsatian wine route, the Chambres d’hôtes Chez Lucie offers accommodations 2.5 mi from Eguisheim. The property has free WiFi.Featuring a private entrance, the rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a living area. Each room comes with a private bathroom.A continental or vegetarian breakfast made with organic products is available every morning.Popular activities in the area include hiking and cycling. Colmar is 6.8 mi from the property and the A35 motorway is 5.6 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Excellent location! The view on the vineyards was just amazing. Very calming vibes. And the host was very nice 🙂
- The apartman is huge and so comfortable for 2 people. Under the apartment is big garage so our car was secured. Good view from the balcony.
- We stayed in the apartment that was separate from the house. It was private, very roomy, and had great facilities including a washing machine! The host Lucie was very friendly and helpful, and the breakfast great. The apartment had a country view and secure under-cover parking.
- The house is placed in an idyllic spot on a hillside with vineyards and the views from the terrace are gorgeous.
- Breakfast was excellent and beautifully presented. Hosts very charming.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes Gilles Schneider
Located in Husseren-les-Châteaux, Chambres d’hôtes Schneider is set in an Alsatian vineyard and offers a garden and terrace. The Wahlenbourg, Weckmund and Hohlandsbourg Castles are just 1.9 mi away.All rooms feature a view of the vineyard and a wardrobe while one has a kitchenette. The private bathroom includes a shower.A continental breakfast serving fresh bread and homemade jams is provided each morning. Restaurants can be found 1.2 mi away in Eguisheim and guests have access to the communal kitchenette.Wine tasting is possible in the town as well as hiking activities and Colmar is 6.2 mi away. Additional features include free Wi-Fi access and free private parking on site.
- We like everything! The place, room, owner, around!
- We loved that this location ws right in the middle of the Alsatian vineyards and away from any big cities. The village of Eguisheim is within walking distance or a very easy and beautiful drive.
- Beautiful view, quiet, very well managed. At first all the locking of doors seemed excessive but after visiting more with Gilles we understood his reasons & it became routine.He provided a very secure facility for our bicycles. Very private!
- Great room, comfortable, good breakfast. Located in a nice quiet village on Alsace wine route.
The Host was very friendly and went out of his way to make our stay as good as possible (I.e. got special bread for breakfast..).
The location is beautifully set with view over vineyards and the Rhine valley. Very quiet and peaceful.
Wifi is good.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes Schneider Leiber Marie Louise
Chambres d’hôtes Schneider Marie Louise is set among the vineyards, a 5-minute walk from the center of Eguisheim. BBQ facilities are provided in the floral garden and the rooms overlook the vineyards.Decorated in a traditional style, the guest rooms have free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each has a private bathroom complete with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A 3-bedroom house is also available. It features exposed wooden beams and a fireplace in the lounge.Breakfast is prepared every morning, and it can be taken in the dining room. After breakfast, you can relax on the terrace.Alsace Golf Club us a 15-minute drive from this B&B and there are cycling tracks and hiking trails in the surrounding area. Free private parking is available on site.
- This BnB is in the perfect spot to enjoy the Route de Vins in Alsace. We enjoyed a delicious hearty breakfast on the terrace each morning.
- Great hospitality. The owner is the sweetest lady who takes good care of her customers. I would definitely go back again!
- We loved grandma’s home made breakfast with fresh fruits and vegetables of her garden. We loved the view of our room. we loved the short walk to town. We also loved the 55 Euro/room /nite rate. We had no problem paying with cash.
- We were charmed by the owners and had perfect fellow guests with whom to share our experiences over a fresh and generous breakfast on the terrace each morning. The garden was a refuge in the afternoon and a pleasant spot in the early evening. The weather was unseasonably hot and sleeping was made easier by the fan provided. A short walk took us into the village centre.
Le petit déjeuner
500 m du centre ville
Bed and Breakfast
L’atelier des sens
Located in Wintzenheim, L’atelier des sens offers accommodations with a balcony or a terrace, free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as free bikes and a garden.There’s a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer in each unit, along with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.A grill is available on site and both hiking and cycling can be enjoyed within close proximity of L’atelier des sens.The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 39 miles from the accommodation.
- It was a lovely stay in all aspects at Sophie & Pierre’s beautiful Wintzenheim house on the Alsace wine route. The location is excellent in a peaceful surrounding filled with bird tweets and distant church bell tolls. The room was ideal with a comfortable bed and a spotless bathroom. There were a coffee machine, a tea kettle and a refrigerator in the common area with lots of informative booklets and maps for guests’ use. The breakfast was delicious with homemade breads, cakes and jams, and Sophie even prepared a meal box for us as we had to check out early in the morning. But most importantly, it was a pleasure to communicate with Sophie & Pierre and share stories in that cosy atmosphere. They also provided us with lots of recommendations on where to visit and eat.
Very nice and helpful host. Very clean, good internet. Close to beautiful villages.
Breakfast from homemade products.
Free coffee and tea
- I had a wonderful stay in Wintzenheim thanks to Sophie. I was provided with a bicycle to view the surrounding villages. The room was quite comfortable, and I was able to practice my German with Sophie, which was quite helpful. When I wasn’t able to have breakfast on my last day, Sophie kindly packed a nice breakfast for me.
- perfect!!! we loved this room. very nice, compfort and clean. Hosts are great.
- Very clean and quiet. Excellent homemade bread and biscuits and very pleasant hosts.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Turckheim Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Turckheim Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Turckheim Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Turckheim Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!