10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Trun Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Trun Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Trun Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Trun Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Trun Lower Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Trun Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Trun Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Trun Lower Normandy:
Bed and Breakfast
Le Petit Manoir
Le Petit Manoir is located in Vignats. Free WiFi access is available. Rooms here will provide you with a TV. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer. You can enjoy garden view from all the rooms. Extras include ironing facilities.At Le Petit Manoir you will find a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge, a children’s playground and an ironing service. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including fishing. The property offers free parking.
- Really lovely couple hosting us in a beautiful old country house in the French County side. The B and B was about 15 mins off the main rout making it a perfect overnight stop.
- Brilliant old world charm. A real Manor in all senses! A must for the real traveller of the past. Swallows were amazing, morning and evening. Breakfast in the old hall and cake!!!!!!!! Thank you.
- A very nice property in the country but not to far from the main routes. Absolutely perfect for a stop over when travelling down. About an hour from the ferry a Cean.
- Klimat dworku,rodzinne śniadania, przestronne pokoje. Bardzo mili i pomocni właściciele. Wesoła atmosfera.
dejeuner avec produits maisons, rillettes, confitures, cerises du jardin, cake excellent,
pains frais excellents.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Clos de la Forge
Featuring a swimming pool, a garden and a shared lounge and views of the garden, Le Clos de la Forge is located in Le Renouard and provides accommodations with free WiFi. The accommodations feature a spa bath.All units are equipped with a microwave, fridge, an electric tea pot, a stovetop and coffee machine. There’s a private bathroom with hot tub in all units, along with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.At Le Clos de la Forge guests are welcome to use a hot tub and a sauna.There’s a a playground and a grill at this property and guests can go hiking and cycling nearby.The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 35 miles from the accommodation.
- Isabelle was an excellent hostess – the accommodation and breakfast superb
- Food was fantastic, house was beautiful and Isabelle was an amazing host! 10/10 would recommend!
- The owner Isabelle was an absolutely charming generous and warm host and we could not have asked for a better stay. Nothing was too much trouble and her meals were wonderful. It really feels like you are staying with family. We will be back when in Normandy again!
- Isabelle est une personne généreuse et bienveillante, cela se ressent dans sa maison, dans ses plats et chez sa fille et son gendre. Je recommande cette adresse à tous les gourmands qui apprécient le bon, le beau, l’authenticité, qui aiment partager et savent apprécier les bonheurs simples. La douceur de l’eau de la piscine, du cocktail normand, de la campagne alentours, tout est smooth ! Absolument parfait pour une pause dans la vie citadine ou pour un séjour en famille.
- Immerso nel verde e nella tranquillità, ottima accoglienza. Perfetto per chi vuole concedersi un po’ di relax, piscina riscaldata, bagno turco, idromassaggio a disposizione degli ospiti. Corona il tutto un’ottima colazione homemade.
Bed and Breakfast
The Saint-Michel is located in the Normandy countryside, outside the village of Crouttes. It has extensive themed gardens and spacious en-suite accommodations.Guests of the Prieuré Saint-Michel can enjoy the rose, iris, herb and Japanese gardens which surround the residence.The Prieuré serves a full breakfast, which can be enjoyed outside in summer. You can also have dinner on site.On the site of a 10th century Benedictine priory, the Prieuré also has a terrace where guests can enjoy tea and a shop selling homegrown produce.The Prieuré Saint-Michel is just 3.1 miles from Camembert, where guests can visit the Cheese Museum, and 16 miles east of Falaise.
We had a wonderful stay here in beautiful rural surroundings. This lovely old Chateau had lovely lawns and huge garden. The history of the place was fascinating with its cider press and chapel etc.
We thoroughly enjoyed the four course dinner.
The hosts were very friendly and work very hard to provide excellent service and surroundings for guests to relax and enjoy.
- Beautiful,peaceful surroundings. Caring and thoughtful hosts.
- The Priory was magical and exceeded expectations. The buildings were beautifully restored, exquisitely refurbished and the gardens inspirational – all contributing to a very tranquil and special ambience. Our hosts, Jean-Pierre and his family, were absolutely delightful and gracious
- Prieure St. Michel was an extraordinary lodging. The buildings date back hundreds of years and the grounds were beautiful. We slept most comfortably in our three hundred year old bed. Plenty of lighting and bathroom facilities more than satisfactory. Our host was most accommodating, helpful with directions, with breakfast, and with some locally made products. Even the chickens were beautiful in this exceptional place. Thank you Jean Pierre!
- Picturesque grounds, beautiful room, very comfortable bed, welcoming host, wonderful breakfast, interesting historic property.
- We had a wonderful stay here in beautiful rural surroundings. This lovely old Chateau had lovely lawns and huge garden. The history of the place was fascinating with its cider press and chapel etc.
Bed and Breakfast
La Vieille Ferme
Set in a 18th-century farm house, this bed and breakfast is 3.1 mi from Falaise. It offers free Wi-Fi access in public areas and free hot beverages in the lounge, just a 40-minute drive from Caen.A seating area and views of the garden and courtyard are offered in the rooms at La Vieille Ferme. All have an private bathroom and some rooms have original wooden beams.Continental breakfast is provided every morning in the dining room. The hosts can also prepare local dishes from homegrown produce and children’s meals upon request.You can watch French and English TV or DVDs in the lounge or play on the trampoline in the children’s garden. If you have a car, private parking is free on site, Camembert is a 20-minute drive away and Argentan Train Station is 16 mi away.
- Lovely old farm that was redone in a charming and homey way. Modern conveniences, but grounded in the old world. Landscaping and flowers were exceptional. Hosts were the BEST!
- Lovely quiet location. The owners are wonderful. I would highly recommend this location.
The breakfast was lovely and our dinner was 10/10. Perfect location for exploring the area and visiting the DDay beaches and memorials. Very enjoyable.
🇨🇦 Doug and Carole
- Great family room, excellent evening meal and hosts friendly.
- Wonderful c. 1850 farmhouse in the French countryside.
Bed and Breakfast
Camden House And Castle
Located in Aubry-le-Panthou, Camden House And Castle offers garden, free WiFi, a 24-hour front desk, and room service. Including a bar, this bed and breakfast also has a restaurant.Featuring garden views, the bed and breakfast comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a seating area, a closet and 1 bathroom.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Camden House And Castle has a terrace. If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible nearby and the accommodation can arrange a bicycle rental service.The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 40 miles from Camden House And Castle.
- Super friendly and amiable hosts! Amazing food! Great setting!
- JUST ASUPER EXPERIENCE A DELIGHTFUL BUILDING THE MOST ATTEACTIVE PROFESSIONAL AND WELCOMING HOSTS A TRULY BEAUTIFUL PEACEFUL QUIET AND WONDERFUL LOCATION A SUPER LANDSCAPE SETTING DELICIOUS SUPER DINNER AND BREAKFAST
- Recommend anyone staying has the evening meal let them know in advance (read and reply to your email the night before as ingredients are bought fresh for the meal). The hosts are brilliant and great company and the food and setting were fabulous.
- Marc and Cathy are the perfect hosts. They will take very good care of you as they share their lovely home. the property is beautiful and peaceful. There are lavender bushes full of bees and butterflies. Breakfasts are fantastic, with cheese made on the premises, homemade jam, and fresh milk form the dairy farmer up the road. They can host families of up to 5-6 people and Camden House is the perfect base to explore beautiful Normandy.
- This is a lovely spot and furthermore my hosts Mark and Catharine did everything to make my visit enjoyable. The homemade evening meal that Mark cooked was superb also the breakfast was perfect. I would highly recommend this place and will be using it again when needing a break in our journey
Bed and Breakfast
Chez Pommette et Billy
Located in La Hoguette, Chez Pommette et Billy is set in a farm house with a garden, terrace and sauna. William the Conqueror Castle is just a 10-minute drive away and Caen is 25 mi from the property.The suite features a view of the garden, a wardrobe, a seating area and tea and coffee making facilities. The private bathroom includes free toiletries and a bathrobe.A breakfast is provided each morning at Chez Pommette et Billy and packed lunches can also be prepared upon request and at an extra cost. Traditional cuisine is served at lunch and dinner when reserved by the guest.Additional features include massage treatments free Wi-Fi access throughout the property, and free bicycle are available on site. Falaise is only 2.5 mi away and the D-Day Landing Beaches can be found within 31 mi of the property.
- Denis & Katie were charming hosts, very friendly and helpful. We loved Pommette & Billy! The Roulette was the caravan with everything! little kitchen, bathroom with a shower and a comfortable bed. Breakfast was brought to us in a basket, very tasty and had lots of home made products.
- Can’t fault our one night stay. Would use again as a stopover.
- The hosts were friendly. The rooms were large. Parking on site. Nice breakfast.
- Very comfortable accommodation and a beautiful continental breakfast. A warm welcome provided by our hosts. Even Pommette and Billy – the donkeys – came over to greet us. Beautiful location and ideally situated for visiting Bayeaux, Falaise and the Normandy beaches. Although, sadly, our trip was an overnight stopover before catching the ferry back to England. Would highly recommend.
- Great welcome and location-is wonderful for an overnight stay before visiting the castle in Falaise
Bed and Breakfast
Chalet de Malvoue
Located in Vimoutiers, Chalet de Malvoue offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as free bikes and a garden.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Guests at Chalet de Malvoue are welcome to enjoy cycling nearby, or benefit from the sun terrace.The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 36 miles from the accommodation.
- The owners were very friendly and the house and surroundings exceptional.
- The accommodation, peaceful environment, our hosts, the breakfast. It was all great.
- the room is very comfortable, bed, sofa, kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave, nice view on the rolling hills … and very quiet. The hostess Nathalie is very nice and helpfull, excellent breakfast.
- Nathalie is very nice and her home is beautiful, very modern and stylish. Our bed was comfortable and we had amazing views of the countryside. It is not far from Vimoutiers with shops and civilisation.
- Spotless room, toilets and bathroom. Dog friendly. Continental breakfast was very good. Tranquil location, safe parking.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Domaine de Pasiphae
Le Domaine de Pasiphae is located in Vimoutiers, just 1,000 feet from the Camembert Museum and 4.3 mi from the center of Camembert. It is a 19th-century house offering a large garden with sheep. There is a pond with fish on site.The rooms and suites at Le Domaine de Pasiphae feature antique furniture and access onto a balcony with garden views. Each one is also complete with free toiletries and a hairdryer in the bathroom.A local, mainly organic and home-made breakfast is provided every morning, it can be enjoyed in the grand dining room or on the terrace. The property also offers free Wi-Fi access throughout.Free private parking is available on site. You may also choose to visit Lisieux or Argentan, both 16 mi from the bed and breakfast.
- This is a great place to stay. Really beautiful house, nice host, perfect breakfast. Definitely recommended !!!
- Very welcoming and competent hostess. The house was a gorgeous Victorian on a large piece of land. The room had an extra seating area for relaxing.
- We had a fantastic welcome from Cecile who made us feel at home straight away. The house and garden are an oasis of calm in the town. The bird song in the morning was wonderful.
- Beautiful house,in the beautiful countryside of Ouz region.close to cammember. very clean.warm hospitality
The breakfast was delicious and bountiful: great coffee, wonderful fresh croissants and baguettes, home-made jams and yogurt. It was a feast and so beautifully presented and served by our hostess.
Our room was spacious and charming and very clean. The gardens were beautiful and our hosts were welcoming, kind and friendly.
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Livarot, La Boursaie has accommodations with free WiFi and a garden with a playground and garden views.There’s also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a microwave, a fridge, and an oven.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.La Boursaie has a grill.Guests at the accommodation are welcome to enjoy ping pong on site, or go hiking or cycling in the surrounding areas.The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 32 miles from La Boursaie.
- Warm welcome from Peter and Anya, breakfast in the garden with wonderful views across the valley, and an ancient cider press in our kitchen. A really interesting conversion of old farm buildings.
- Peter and Anja were so welcoming and happy to provide anything that was needed. Beautiful buildings with a fascinating history. Wonderful to sit outside, looking out over the valley to eat out breakfast when weather permitted!
- Great location and a lot of effort was made by Ania. Very pleasant place
- L accueil formidable tout quoi etait tres agreable beaucoup de gentillesse et un tres grand service
- Accueil formidable, cadre magnifique. Je regrette seulement que ce genre d’établissement qui accueille des groupes offre majoritairement des lits doubles qui obligent des personnes à partager un lit. Des lits simples partout seraient beaucoup plus appropriés, quitte à rapprocher deux lits lorsque les personnes le souhaitent.
Bed and Breakfast
La Maison Des Buis
Located in Falaise, La Maison Des Buis offers accommodations with a patio or a terrace, free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as free bikes and a garden.There’s a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.La Maison Des Buis has a grill.After a day of hiking, cycling or fishing, guests can relax in the shared lounge area.The nearest airport is Carpiquet Airport, 27 miles from the accommodation.
- Very cosy place. Garden beautiful and spacious. Very friendly staff/owners, excellent French breakfast.
- The finest room I have ever rented. The owners are wonderful people and the grounds were outstanding! A real gem and a great value.
- Beautiful garden; in lovely historic (16th c?) building with stone winding staircase. Hosts gracious and friendly. Very clean; beds comfortable. Rooms well lit, atmospheric,comfortable with Lewis Hine photos on the wall, books in French close at hand.
- Property was well preserved and tastefully decorated. The garden outside is very beautiful. The landlord was very welcoming. Breakfast was rich and tasty. The whole experience was most satisfying!
- Great hospitality, beautiful garden, comfortable room, wonderful breakfast.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Trun Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Trun Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Trun Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Trun Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!