10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Trouville-la-Haule Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Trouville-la-Haule Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Trouville-la-Haule Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Trouville-la-Haule Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Trouville-la-Haule Upper Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Trouville-la-Haule Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Trouville-la-Haule Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Trouville-la-haule Upper Normandy:
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes L’Ecole Buissonnière
Set in the village of Trouville-la-Haule, this renovated schoolhouse is surrounded by a garden and offers Wi-Fi access. The B&B proposes individually decorated rooms just 1.2 mi from the River Seine.With views of the garden and a mezzanine, each soundproofed room features parquet flooring and a private entrance. The rooms are en suite and include a small lounge area.Breakfast is served every morning at Chambres d’Hôtes L’Ecole Buissonnière, and can be enjoyed in the B&B’s luminous breakfast room.Free parking is available on site and the Yvetot Train Station is 12 mi away. The B&B is located 3.7 mi from the Brotonne Forest, 26 mi from Le Havre and 22 mi from the picturesque town of Honfleur.
- Beautiful property. Wonderful hosts. Delightful and quiet countryside escape. Breakfast is terrific.
- Lovely location and owners, who were very helpful finding a local calvados distillery.
- Beautiful garden, village, room, breakfast and people who advised on good place to visit in area.
- Very welcoming hosts in a quaint stone house with very nice garden. Exactly what we wanted. Our dog was able to stay as well.
- Nice location. Great place with our own little livingroom and bedroom. Beautiful garden. Lovely people and cats. Very nice breakfast with homemade jams. We would like to recommend this place.
Bed and Breakfast
La Bonne Auberge
Dating back to 1783, La Bonne Auberge is a group of thatched roof cottages located beside the Brotonne Forest and overlooking the River Seine. This property is set in Vieux Port in Normandy. Frequented by the writers Guy de Maupassant and Victor Hugo, each guest room features a river view and a private terrace.The rooms and suites at La Bonne Auberge all have a private entrance and private bathrooms. They are each equipped with free Wi-Fi access.Guests of the Bonne Auberge can relax on the garden terrace, which is located right next to the river. Charles Lhuillier used to live at La Bonne Auberge and William Turner made 3 paintings of the property’s garden.Boat trips on the Seine River can be enjoyed, upon prior reservation. Honfleur is just a 20-minute drive from La Bonne Auberge and Rouen is a 35-minute drive away. Free private parking is available on site.
- La Bonne Auberge is a very ancient inn which has been running on and off for the past centuries. The atmosphere is beautiful and Bertrand is very welcoming and happy to share stories about the place. Enjoy a glass of local cider by the fireplace and imagine writers and impressionists who came through this historical place.
- It’s amazing place, unique place and atmosphere. It is authentic witness of past times, well kept with beautiful park and amazing view of the river Seine.
- Incredible location, tranquil, beautiful, relaxing and a place to recharge your batteries. Sunset over the Seine beautiful and a most elegant and delicious breakfast. Yann clearly loves the place and this comes across in the welcome and experience he gives his guests. Accomodation stylish, individual and very comfortable and the garden is magical. We have stayed on the Seine In this area many times before but nothing compares in terms of overall experience to the Bonne Auberge.
- Beautiful room, great view, so quiet and peaceful. Watching boats go by.
- The privacy of the location. The idyllic surroundings. Warm hosting and interesting conversations with the owner Yann, who was a very caring and hospitable.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Petit Manoir de la Vernelle
Located in the Normandy countryside, Le Petit Manoir de la Vernelle is a B&B set in a half-timbered house dating from 1792 and offers a garden and terrace. It is located 3.1 mi from Pont Audemer and a 30-minute drive from Honfleur and the coast.Each room features a view of the garden or surrounding countryside and includes a private bathroom with a bath or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. There is a shared living room with a 3D TV, a blu-ray player and tea and a espresso coffee machine. Free Wi-Fi access is provided in all areas.A continental breakfast is served daily and includes homemade jams.
- Our wonderful stay at La Petit Manoir was the highlight of our recent trip to France! The farmhouse is both comfortable and charming; there were many places to sit and relax and enjoy being in the Normandy countryside. The farm animals are fun to watch and the two dogs Igghins and Newton are delightful. Stephane is an incredible host with perfect English and fun conversations. We truly loved staying here and would recommend it to anyone! Note that the location is located 10 minutes drive from Pont Audemer, 30 minutes drive from Honfleur, 40 minutes from Rouen, and 50 minutes from Entretat.
From the moment we arrived we could not have been made more welcome! Stephane and Fabian have THE most beautiful home
and are amazing hosts. Feel so incredibly lucky to have found such a beautiful place to stay! Could not recommend more highly such a stunning, stylish house and can never thank our fabulous hosts enough ! Grand Merci et a bientot !! (Apologies missing accents on letters !) xx
Everything is very nice!
The yard is great with farm animals. there are two very friendly dogs.
It is very suitable for couple and family who traveled to here with car.
First of all is the hosting! The owner was very very nice.Good english, very interesting to talk with and was very flexible with our requests. Second, the decoration that they give in the restorated house (from 1792!!) Is amazing with lot of style and the taste. The yard is very large, green with many fruit trees and friendly animals grazing around.
The setting of the rooms is perfect for families.
The location is few km from the highway and still super quiet.
- Meal were delicious, home cooked and nothing was too much trouble. Room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Hosts couldn’t have been more welcoming. Strongly recommended for short stays.
Bed and Breakfast
Offering a garden and free WiFi, L’escapade provides accommodations in Foulbec.Providing a terrace, specific units are air-conditioned and feature a dining area and a seating area with a flat-screen TV. There’s also a microwave, fridge and an electric tea pot.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 18 miles from L’escapade.
- The best B&B ever! Room was spacious and generous with sitting area and amenities. Frederica’s kindness and generosity made for the perfect experience, from her homemade jams and tarts at breakfast to having a bottle of chilled wine to drink on our private patio with a view of the lovely garden.
- Beautiful location. Secure parking. Welcoming host. Well presented and comfortable accommodation. Good continental breakfast with home made preserves. Relaxed atmosphere.
- Breakfast was excellent the owners could not do enough for us. The location was excellent easy to find and a good base to explore from.
- We have stayed before and like it very much.The proprietor is very nice and very helpful
- Beautiful place, great breakfast, very clean and comfortable
Bed and Breakfast
Le Clos du Quesney
Set in a 1740s mansion, this B&B is surrounded by a hectare of garden. With a characteristic, Normandy style, it is located in Corneville-sur-Risle, in the heart of Boucles De La Seine Normande Regional Nature Park.Le Clos du Quesney offers rooms with a unique décor. It features free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with a bath or a shower.In the breakfast room, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast every morning. It includes homemade yogurts, cakes and drinks.Free private parking is possible on site and Honfleur is 18 mi away. Bec-Hellouin Abbey is 7.5 mi away.
I love the whole bedroom with cute shabby chick style decoration . Bathroom is also big and clean .
The entire house is clean and comfy .
- Excellent host, perfect breakfast with homemade goodies! Beautiful old house with all the facilities needed. Very quiet & peaceful location. Spacious room with a lovely bathroom. Perfect for the romantic stay.
- We loved the peaceful location and beautiful, elegant style of the hotel. Rooms were spotlessly clean and the large roll top bath a great feature. The weather was great so we enjoyed a dip in the very well kept pool. Nothing was too much and Pierre made us feel very welcome, also spending time with us to plan some sightseeing and recommending local restaurants to make the most of our stay. We would have stayed longer if time allowed! Thank you so much! (We would love to come back)!
- It is a very nice place, quiet, but not far from a city. We had a great time, enjoyed the pool and green nature around (you can see rabbits in the garden while having breakfast) and Pierre helps out with a lot of inormation on what to do. Definitely reommended.
- Beautiful property, arranged with thought and artistic touch. Woods on the doorstep. Heated swimming pool and relaxing garden. Wonderful host! Can’t praise him enough for his hospitality, all the advice, and care. He is truly the soul of the place. Delicious breakfast.
- I love the whole bedroom with cute shabby chick style decoration . Bathroom is also big and clean .
Bed and Breakfast
Le Bois des Pierres
Le Bois des Pierres sits in a 2200-m² garden 19 mi from Trouville-Deauville Train Station. It offers a furnished terrace, free Wi-Fi access in public areas, and rooms with a garden view.With a private entrance and direct access to the garden, the rooms feature individual heating, a wardrobe and en suite with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served daily and includes hot beverages, homemade pastries and bread. You can also share meals with other guests and sample regional cuisine upon reservation 48 hours in advance.Le Bois des Pierres is 8.7 mi from Honfleur and 9.9 mi from the nearest beach. Free private parking is provided on site making the B&B an ideal base from which to explore Normandy by car. Etretat is 33 mi away.
- Owners gt room facilities just everything there over par lovely location
- The bed was very comfortable, the room spacious and clean, the dinner was delicious. We visited Les Bois des Pierres for one night on our way to Bretagne. Our 1.5year old girl loved the garden and the food!
- The location. It was quiet, but also close to Honfleur. We really enjoyed the dinner cooked by the owner.
Very nice landlady. Helpful & friendly. Beautiful place. Great breakfast with homemade cake. Present for our daughter and tasty wine as a gift. Well worth staying there.
Honfleur, Omaha Beach, Etretat Coast&Jardin
- Beautiful place very quiet, room very clean and tastefully decorated in keeping with traditional French style . Owner lauence (apologies if spelt wrong )is very friendly and hospitable, offered beverage tea/coffee on arrival , and provided lovely fresh breakfast in the morning would stay again and recommend to friends and family
Bed and Breakfast
Cottage des Bords de Seine
Located in Saint-Nicolas-de-Bliquetuit, Cottage des Bords de Seine offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as a garden and a shared lounge. The accommodations feature a sauna.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with hot tub and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Cottage des Bords de Seine has a terrace.The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 48 miles from the accommodation.
- Breakfast was excellent. The hospitality was great. Anne gave us great directions on what to see and where to go. We enjoyed the conversation and the lodgings were clean and comfortable. We enjoyed the walk in the morning down to the river. The location is excellent.
- Very clean complete , own terrace , nice architecture, modern, good beds , friendly commited reception , communal kitchen , fridge . Nice walk to Seine bank.
- Every effort was made by Anne, the proprietor to accommodate our needs as touring cyclists e.g. the use of the kitchen for preparing meals.
- Friendly and helpful. Very good experience and would back
- Anne and her husband were wonderful hosts. She brought different breads each morning and they were both very accommodating.
Bed and Breakfast
Aux Rives de Honfleur
Aux Rives de Honfleur is a B&B located in Berville-sur-Mer on the banks of the River Seine, and a 10-minute drive from Honfleur. Free WiFi access is available in the rooms and you can relax in the garden or in the shared lounge.With a garden view, each room features a flat-screen TV. Each room also comes with a private bathroom with bath or shower.Breakfast is included in the rate and served each morning in the dining room, in the garden when the weather is fine or in the comfort of your room.An array of activities can be enjoyed or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing and the property offers free bikes to borrow.
- The owners of this b&b are amazingly friendly and helpful!!! We took a disastrous cab ride from the train station in Le Havre to Aux Rives when we quickly realized we would need a rental car or we would be stranded in the county for the next five days (our fault). The owners helped us to locate a rental car, drove us to it, and helped us find downtown Honfleur to ensure we had a good first night. They continued to amaze us with their care and hospitality. Breakfasts were amazing and delicious! The homemade jam was especially delicious! They always asked if we needed anything at night and helped suggest the best way to go about our tour plans in the morning. We were so grateful for their hospitality! Also, we stayed in a little back yard cottage which was super cute for our honeymoon.
- Pascal and Marie are just wonderful hosts. We arrived late after a long drive and long week at work and they recommended us a couple restaurants in Honfleur but in the end since we were tired offered us to eat a snack there but instead of just a snack we were offered a complete three star restaurant dinner with appetizers, main course, cheese and profiteroles desserts with champagne and red wine. We’ll come back for sure and I can’t recommend this place more. Thanks a bunch and see you guys soon in August.
- The owners, Marie and Pascal are amazing, we didn’t have a car, they drove us all the way to Honfleur, they also gave us a tour of the Normandie and even cooked us dinner! They are the most generous and hospitable hosts we ever met on a trip!
Room comfortable and clean.
Small private terrace with a view on the garden.
Quite and peaceful house.
Easy parking just in front of the house.
Really nice owners who welcomed me and offered me tea in the evening with sweets&fruits.
WIFI with good connection.
Great location : 10 mn from Honfleur.
Everything was perfect.
- The welcome was fabulous from our wonderful hosts. The breakfast was one of the best we have ever had.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambre d’hôtes Au Fil De L’eau
This authentic Normand house is surrounded by an orchard and located in front of the River Seine. It offers a terrace so guest can enjoy the sun in the warmer weather.Each room at the Au Fil De L’eau has different décor and views of the River Seine or the orchard. They are equipped with a free internet access, private bathroom and a TV.Guests are invited to dine with the host and they have access to a shared kitchenette. Traditional cuisine is served in the dining area with a large fireplace. During the summer, meals can be served on the terrace.A continental breakfast is served daily. The Pommes & Fraises shop sells local products.Free parking is provided at the Au Fil De L’eau. It is located 9.3 mi from Rouen and nearby l’Abbaye de Jumièges. Activities in the area include cycling, hiking and fishing.
- Very nice location at the Seine near village Jumiege. Beatifull landscape and quiet environment. The property has a beatifull garden with fruittrees and a great view on the Seine. Take some wine and cheese with you and enjoy a nice afternoon watching the boats sail by. The host is very kind and serves a great breakfast with local and housemade ingredients. The room was kind of basic and the pillows good be better but all in all a great stay.
- the surroundigs are excellent, besides the river, with great garden, beautiful cherry trees. garden perfect for relaxing, fresh air and very nice.
- Supernice surondings with flowers, threes, walkingpaths and a cute village.
- The breakfast was a really suprise – not tipical french, but “normal” big breakfast, with eggs, ham, different kinds of cheese, everything very tastefull and fresh 🙂 The place is very quiet (although the peackoks are screemeing at night). Very nice to stay for a night or longer.
- A real contact with local people, how they live, how they care, how they beautify their place, and all this at a great location along the boarders of the Seine and in the neighborhood (5 kms) of one of the nicest former abbeys of Normandy.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Relais du Passage de la Roche
Set on the banks of the River Seine, this guest house features a tree-lined garden with a terrace. Free Wi-Fi is provided in the nonsmoking rooms and Jumièges Golf Club is 0.9 mi away.Each guest room offers a view of the river and the garden. All of the rooms are individually decorated, and include an electric kettle for making hot drinks.Enjoy a continental breakfast every morning while reading the newspapers provided at Le Relais du Passage de la Roche.Private parking is free on site and Roumare Forest is 8.7 mi away. The guest house is accessible via the A13 motorway, and you can visit Rouen, which is 20 mi away.
We adore staying in the countryside guesthouses. This time we also did not lose out with a place to stay overnight. Friendly host, comfortable bed and all the Buddhist attributes all over the hose made our stay very atmospheric. Great place for runners also, so you can do some jogging along the Seine river. Homemade continental breakfast was also good. Host was very communicative and generous.
- Our room looked over the River Seine – it was a peaceful and pleasant location. The bed was comfortable. Free parking.
- The location of the property is beautiful. Our room overlooked the Seine and our hostess was really lovely.
We felt like guests, not customers.
The views of the Seine and the boats passing were beautiful.
Car and trailer felt very safe.
Warm welcome and interesting conversations with the owner.
- The owner was fantastic. So friendly and helpful. Beautiful setting and views.
- We adore staying in the countryside guesthouses. This time we also did not lose out with a place to stay overnight. Friendly host, comfortable bed and all the Buddhist attributes all over the hose made our stay very atmospheric. Great place for runners also, so you can do some jogging along the Seine river. Homemade continental breakfast was also good. Host was very communicative and generous.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Trouville-la-haule Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Trouville-la-Haule Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Trouville-la-Haule Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Trouville-la-Haule Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!