10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Tres Puentes Magallanes – Top Hotel Reviews
Tres Puentes Magallanes is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Tres Puentes Magallanes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tres Puentes Magallanes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tres Puentes Magallanes. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Tres Puentes Magallanes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Tres Puentes Magallanes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Tres Puentes Magallanes:
Sandy Point B&B
Sandy Point B&B offers accommodation in Punta Arenas in a quiet residential area, 2,650 feet away from the Shopping Centre and only 2,3.1 miles away from the customs-free zone. The property features free WiFi and complimentary breakfast.Rooms at Sandy Point B&B offer heating, bed linen, towels and TV with cable. Guests will also find common areas to relax.Airport shuttle and taxi services can be arranging at the front desk. Lunch and dinner are available for a surcharge along with laundry.
- El lugar impecable. La dueña y su hijo muy amables todo el tiempo y preocupados de guiarnos en todo. Nos sentimos como en casa.
- Excelente lugar atendido por su dueña. Ubicado en el barrio residencial de Punta Arenas.
Todo, la decoración. Por sobre todo la calidez de los dueños. Excelente!
Desayuno variado y moderado, lo que permite que no se despedicie.
- La atención. Para ir en auto esta espectacular, cerca del mall.
- Las camas eran comidas y no tuvimos ruido. Tenia una tele con muchos canales, eso nos gusto.
Chez Nous Alojamiento
Chez Nous Alojamiento offers accommodations in Punta Arenas.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Pres Ibanez Airport, 10 miles from Chez Nous Alojamiento.
Internet alright (for Punta Arenas)
Breakfast was a bit more varied than most.
Hosts were very nice.
The place was clean and plenty of hot water.
- The breakfast was good with cereals, joghurt, milk, butter, self made orange jam, cheese, salami, ham and orange juice. Only missed eggs and fresh fruit. The owner was very friendly and made several phone calls to travel agencies and bus companies for trips.
- Basic no-frills accommodation, but clean and neat. Wonderful and friendly host, though she only speaks Spanish. She’ll try really hard to communicate with you though.
The owner of the hostel is so friendly and accommodating. She didn’t speak english and we understand only enough to understand basic needs. We arrived at 10.30pm, rushed across the street to get some food and she made us a cup of tea so that we have something to drink with our dinner! One of the best host ever.
The place is a house with rooms separated. its nice, warm and cosy. Although noise does travel in this house but so does all hostels. Location is not in the centre of the city but we had a car so it was not an issue.
We were able to park our van right out front.
- Internet alright (for Punta Arenas)
Innata Casa Hostal
One of our best sellers in Punta Arenas! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Innata Casa Hostal offers accommodations in Punta Arenas. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Pres Ibanez Airport is 11 miles away.
- A lovely little hostel. Very clesn. Lovely staff. Push bikes for hire. Supermarket across the road. Handy to shops.
- On customer service alone made the entire experience for me. They don’t have 24 check in so a staff had contacted me in advance to find out when I will be arriving. They even helped me arrange transportation from the airport and my flight got delayed and luggage lost, the driver was very patient. I didn’t even up arriving until 11:00 PM and was starving and Nini helped fix some food for me. They even stored my luggage for 5 days when I was in patagonia. I could not recommend innata enough! The bed was comfy and the room looked exactly like the pictures. It’s located off a main road and because I’m a light sleeper, you can hear the cars drive by – they leave you ear plugs on the night table which came in handy!
- The staff were very friendly and helpful! The bed very comfortable and room clean. We loved our stay at Innata!
- Friendly, helpful staff. Close to downtown location.
employees go above and beyond to make you feel at home!
excellent value and ideal location downtown—across the street from a grocery store and within blocks of many great restaurants.
new and well appointed rooms and bathrooms.
Bed & Breakfast Miriam
Bed & Breakfast Miriam offers accommodations in Punta Arenas. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Pres Ibanez Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Excellent location, a stone’s throw from the centre, the owners are extremely helpful and warm. They even arranged transport to the airport the next day for us for a better price. Clean and decent breakfast. Wish we could spend more time there
- Very cozy B&B, the owners were wonderful and super sweet and helpful. It was warm, very clean and comfy. The breakfast was very good and the location was really nice- off the main square so quiet but easy walkign distance to the restaurants and shops.
- Warm and welcoming- check. Helpful – check. Easy check-in, in and out,etc – check. Comfy bed and good wifi – check. Big breakfast – check. LOVED.
- Delightful host couple, nothing was too much trouble. The house is a peaceful haven.
- A very very nice house and the host make their great effort to communicate with me. Really thanks!
Hostal del Sur
Hostal del Sur offers accommodations in Punta Arenas. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Pres Ibanez Airport is 11 miles away.
- Nice old house but the rooms and Woden floor could be refreshed.
- All in all good quality hostal, nothing fancy, but good for a short stay. Wifi worked perfectly.
- Lovely characterful house. Lucrecia spoke English & was so helpful. Generously sized room and fantastic shower. Price included breakfast so great value & quality compared with other places we have stayed in Chile.
- Lucretia was an absolute star! She helped us clueless, exhausted travellers get taxis, translated for us and so on. She is worth her weight in gold, better than the staff in bigger hotels in bigger centres.
- Lucrecia was super friendly and accommodating! There is warm home-like appeal to the property with a nice courtyard. Breakfast included home made pastries/baked goods that were delicious. The mornings I left prior to breakfast time, they would pack me a to-go sack (thanks!!). They upgraded the wifi during my stay and it is honestly the best I’ve had in PA. I loved hanging out in the cozy living room downstairs. Very reasonable distance to the city center (about 15 min walk). The hot water and water pressure in the shower were great.
One of our best sellers in Punta Arenas! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Grey offers accommodations in Punta Arenas.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Pres Ibanez Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Really good breakfast, loads to eat! Gabriela made sure we were comfortable and took the time to point out the main attractions in the city and was able to advise according to our interest.
- The owner was really friendly and helpful. Very clean. Nice Roms. Great breakfast.
Great breakfast , owner preps a beautiful spread and makes eggs for you!
Assisted with tour booking
Quiet area, great to recover after a long trek
Washing machine was available, free of charge
- Everything was perfect, big, clean room, big clean bathroom, friendly helpful English speaking owner, delicious breakfast.
- The staff was super friendly and accomodating. Breakfast was delicious. It exceeded our expectations.
Karol Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Karol Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Punta Arenas. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Pres Ibanez Airport, 11 miles from Karol Bed & Breakfast.
- Lo mejor y un Punto alto en la estadía es la buena predisposición de la Sra que te recibe,además de el desayuno.
- Las camas son comodisimas. El orden y aseo excelente. La atención es calida.
- Esta a pocas cuadras del centro de la ciudad, cómodo para dormir y salir temprano a realizar los recorridos que tiene uno en mente.
- Lo usamos para ducharnos y dormir. Todo Muy bueno.
La atención personalizada y acogedora de la dueña, siempre disponible, muy educada y amable. Todo siempre muy limpio y ordenado.
Buena ubicación a pasos del centro, sin necesidad de tomar ningún tipo de movilización.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Central offers accommodations in Punta Arenas.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels and Blu-ray player is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Pres Ibanez Airport, 11 miles from Hostal Central.
No reviews yet.
Endless Sky Hostel
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Endless Sky Hostel offers accommodations in Punta Arenas.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pres Ibanez Airport is 11 miles away.
- Very friendly owner and staff. Very familiar athmosphere and quiet area.
- A wonderful place to stay. Endless Sky is a home converted into a hostel that has a fairly small number of rooms and beds it doesn’t feel anonymous like many larger hostels. All the other guests while I was there were very friendly, and the host Herman is wonderful. It’s also warm and cozy even in the cold and windy weather of Punta Arenas.
- good staff with helpful tips, take care of my bag and luggage for more than 10 days for free after I checked out; very clean sitting room, the sofa is also very comfortable. the staffs serve us the breakfirst with fried eggs, milk, juice, bread, and so on, very kind persons.
- Helpful staff, really cool environment, so good that we didn’t bother going out at night! Comfortable beds and very clean. Would definitely go back!
- Warm and comfortable, with a relaxed homely atmosphere. The owner is so friendly and helpful.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Samarce House offers accommodations in Punta Arenas.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Pres Ibanez Airport, 11 miles from Samarce House.
- Comfortable room with option of private bathroom, nice homely atmosphere, close to town
- Warm welcome friendly owners good cooked breakfast and lovely room
- The house itself is good, in a convenient location to the city. Some rooms near the kitchen can be a bit loud as guests gather there and sometimes stay there late, or get up early. The two owners are friendly and do a good job of looking after their guests in the house. The breakfast is good. The two rooms on the upper floor are recommended for both a view and more peace and quiet. Unfortunately there was one event that really left us with a bad feeling.
- We where surprised how lovely and warm the welcome was in the middle of the night when we arrived. Everything is uncomplicated and you feel like beeing part of a big family, eating breakfast in the kitchen in the morning,freshly prepared every morning by the owners, ore for the tea in the afternoon with other visitors.if needed the owners help you to organise a tour or a taxi. The bed was very conftible and everything was proper and clean.
- I loved everything. The Samarce House is a especial place. It feels like home. Everyone there is so welcoming. It is very comfortable, incredibly clean and close to the main sights of Punta Arenas. I definitely recommend it!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Tres Puentes Magallanes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Tres Puentes Magallanes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Tres Puentes Magallanes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Tres Puentes Magallanes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!