10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Trept Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Trept Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Trept Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Trept Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Trept Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Trept Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Trept Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Trept Rhône-alps:
Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, a children’s playground and a terrace, Les Galapons is a pet-friendly B&B in Trept, 25 mi from Lyon. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Homemade evening meals can be enjoyed if reserved 48 hours in advance.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play table tennis at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for fishing and hiking. Aix-les-Bains is 42 mi from Les Galapons, while Chambéry is 39 mi away. Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 20 mi from the property.
- Everything! It was much more than we expected. The room is beautiful and the garden full with attractions for the kids in all ages. Breakfast was very good.
- Everything from the gate to the way out. Perfect owners.
- Beautiful property, welcoming hosts, great breakfast.
- It was amazing. Absolutely great location. Brilliant hospitality. Our room was fantastic for our family of four and would be great for a family of more. Our breakfast was fantastic with all home and locally produced ingredients and products. I would highly recommend. The owners were fantastic hosts and we will certainly return next year on our way to Val Thorens
Quiet and peaceful location in the countryside.
Liked the room, kids loves the pool.
Hosts were great and helpful, good breakfast.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes Soleil et Cacao
Located in Siccieu-Saint-Julien-et-Carisieu, Soleil et Cacao offers B&B accommodations. This property features an outdoor pool and a terrace. The property is located opposite a medieval castle and is 2.5 mi from Crémieu medieval city. Free WiFi access is available throughout and there is free on-site parking for guests with a car.All rooms include a wardrobe, a desk and ironing facilities. The private bathrooms come with a shower and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served each morning with a selection of breads, brioches, homemade pastries, jam, yogurts, fruits and drinks.Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 16 mi away.
- This place is awesome, location quiet peaceful, fantastic views. Ideal for talking to each other, spending some time together as a couple or family. As there are no distractions just fresh air, swimming pool, idealic setting. You sleep well, clean rooms a great story how the hotel was built from ruins to a cottage style Hotel with character and charm. The breakfast made up off Assortment of fresh local made bread, pastries, chocolate drink, fruit, local made Jam. Book it you will love it,
- The home made jams were delicious. It was nice to have breakfast with the other guests around the table.
- Beautiful surroundings, nice breakfast, very clean room and wonderful host.
- Location is perfect, beautiful sights from window (mine was on castle). For breakfast there was fresh baguette with home made jams, croissants, tea + coffee. Internet is rather slow but stable.
- Lovely typical house immaculately clean and great facilities. Corine and Nadine were very welcoming and the breakfast was amazing.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Clos du Loup
Located in Saint-Alban-de-Roche, Le Clos du Loup is 3.7 mi from the center of Bourgoin-Jallieu and a 6-minute drive from the A43 motorway. It offers free Wi-Fi, a covered swimming pool and a furnished terrace.All rooms are individually decorated and feature air conditioning, a desk and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a bath or shower. They also have a terrace with garden views.A continental breakfast with homemade jams and cakes is served every morning at Le Clos du Loup. Restaurants can be found within 1.2 mi of the property.Guests can go hiking and mushroom hunting in the area. The property is 1.2 mi from Isle d’Abeau Golf Course and free private parking is available on site.
- Wonderful B&B. Nadine very friendly, lovely patron. Well worth a visit
- Nadine is lovely, so friendly and helpful. She came to meet and let us in early, despite being at her brother’s birthday celebration, and having to miss some of the France World Cup game to do so! While we didn’t have time to use it, the pool looked fantastic and the setting is so picturesque.. lovely stop over. Thank you Nadine for making us so comfortable and welcome.
- A perfect stay. Everything was top. Landlady picked me up in town and drove me next morning to my meeting as I got stuck with no taxis being available in town. FANTASTIC. So very kind. Glad I chose this B&B. Aside from being a great place to stay, it feels like home with an exceptionell kindness and hodpitality. Thank you ever so much.
- Tout est formidable au clos du loup, tout d’abord la propriété, son jardin et son environnement, ensuite l’accueil, et pour finir la très jolie chambre et sa salle de bain, qui plus est de grandes dimensions. Le petit déjeuner est délicieux, avec des viennoiseries toutes fraîches et de la confiture maison, entre autres bonnes choses.
L’indication du village de marques
Le petit dejeuner
Bed and Breakfast
L Hyppos Camp
Located in Corbelin, L Hyppos Camp offers accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TV, as well as a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden.There’s a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer in each unit, along with free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.L Hyppos Camp has a grill.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy ping pong on site, or hiking in the surrounding areas.The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 25 miles from L Hyppos Camp.
- Beautiful location and super friendly hosts! Would highly recommend
- Excellent place, good service, clean and larg room and very nice people…..thanks to Isabelle and Dominique Jacquemin.
We were welcomed like family by our hosts Isabelle and Dominic and spent the evening chatting in English about our experiences, with hors d’oeuvre and drinks.
Our room was warm and beautifully decorated with drapes and “mood lighting” over the bed, the shower room was warm with lovely towels.
Breakfast was true continental with ample choice.
To appreciate the property you need to see it for yourselves.
- Really kind hosts. Went out of their way to make our stay extra special! The decor, the breakfast.. everything was great!
- Accueil très chaleureux.Petit déjeuné parfait.L’endroit très bien;
Bed and Breakfast
La Bicyclette Fleurie
Offering an outdoor pool and the possibility to reserve a set-menu evening meal, La Bicyclette Fleurie is an ecological B&B in an old vineyard building located in Villemoirieu. Free WiFi access is available.Rooms at this B&B features a wardrobe, ironing facilities, electric kettle and coffee machine. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and bathrobes.Breakfast is offered at the property and includes a variety of products.At La Bicyclette Fleurie you will find a garden, terrace, and shared lounge. Massages and a Balnéo-therapy spa bath are available for a supplement. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Crémieu is 5 minutes’ drive from the property and Saint Exupery Airport is 8.7 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Nice and friendly hosts who take time to talk to you, nice atmosphere, spacious room
- A gem of a place, I instantly felt relaxed here. The owners could not be more accommodating. They catered for my dietary requirements without prior notice. they even gave me a F.O.C lift to the local town to catch a bus. Their conversation was interesting and stimulating, the food they provided excellent. Even a cat to play with if you like! I wish I could have stayed longer.
– Owners super nice and friendly
– Room very clean
– Hot shower
– The 25 Euro dinner option was excellent. Reasonable price for wine.
– A very cute cat!
– Nice country feeling.
– Would definitely return!
- Great hospitality, ecellent breakfast and very quiet at night.
- Everything. Rooms were fantastic, so much character and everything was spotless and comfortable. Wonderful breakfast and adorable cat….
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Corbelin, Chateau-Gaillard has free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a garden, a shared lounge and a terrace.There’s a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 25 miles from Chateau-Gaillard.
- Beautiful garden, delicious breakfast, warm welcome
- Our hosts were especially welcoming, the rooms were tasteful, the bed was comfortable and the breakfast was very well served.
The owners were very friendly, thoughtful and efficient.
The room was exceptional with beautifully kept features of a bygone era.
The breakfast was gorgeous.
- The best, friendliest and most beatiful B&B I’ve ever stayed in!
- The House is very nice and clean! The room was beautiful and cozy. It feels like hunderts of years ago, in a good way.
Bed and Breakfast
Les Basses Portes
Located in a 300-year old stone house, Les Basses Portes bed and breakfast features an outdoor swimming pool surrounded by a park and gardens. Cycling and walking routes are accessible from the property.Rooms at Les Basses Portes have wooden floors and are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature stone walls and wooden beams. Guests can relax on the deckchairs near the pool or on the common terrace.Continental breakfast is served daily and includes homemade pastries, bread, jams, yogurt and beverages. A fixed-menu dinner made from fresh products from the garden can be provided with advance request of 48 hours. A small grocery shop is located 5 mi away. Guests can visit caves at Grottes de la Balme, 3.1 mi away and the village of Pérouges is 19 mi away. Ambérieu-en-Bugey Train Station is 13 mi away and Lyon-Saint Éxupéry Airport is 23 mi away. Free private parking and free Wi-Fi access are provided.
- Wonderful breakfast, homemade cake and coffee in huge wonderful cups.nothingDelight
- Wonderful limestone house in a rural part of France. Every detail in the house were carefully chosen. Breakfast was delicious with home made confiture. Our dogs enjoyed the yard and the walk in the countryside. It was a lovely walk, enjoyable and very lovely. The hostess were absolutely charming and very helpful. Driving to this place through the stone villages such a pleasure. We all ,dogs and humans, would love to come back.
Very nice family. Great breakfast from local products.
Beautifully located. Fantastic garden and nice swimming pool.
If you like being in the countryside this is for you.
- Lovely hosts. Wonderful garden and perfect rooms with care in every detail.
- Very kind people welcomed us in this ancient structure, renovated with style. Wonderful park with a very nice swimming pool. Super breakfast open air.
Bed and Breakfast
Set in a garden with a children’s playground, Balad’âne offers a sun terrace, billiards table, and free Wi-Fi throughout. Bike rental is available on site and donkey rides are possible.The room at Balad’âne features a view of the garden, a mezzanine-style bedroom for children up to 15 years of age, and a private bathroom with a shower, toilet and hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available daily and it includes homemade products. You can also share meals with the host upon request.Balad’âne is 30 mi from Lyon Saint Exupéry Airport, the A48 motorway is 6.2 mi away, and free private parking is provided on site.
Quiet beautiful rural setting
Decorated to a high standard
Fresh eggs, homemade jam and nuts from the garden for sale
Donkeys and hens part of the family!
Very dog friendly
- The bedroom and the bathroon were many clean, very nice. The hospitality is the top
- Friendly welcome and a delightful country location
It is very close to Grenoble Airport (20 min drive)
The host was friendly and helpful
The room is modern and has a boutique hotel look and feel.
And the bed is big and comfortable
The radiator 😉 it was cold outside but it was warm in the room which is nice
It was fun for children to look at the rabbit in a cage right next to the dinner/breakfast table, plus the donkeys, chickens and cat (outside).
Petit déjeuné varié et copieux
chambre agréable, tres propre et bien décorée
- Quiet beautiful rural setting
Bed and Breakfast
Le Relais de St Jean
Located in the heart of Saint-Jean-de-Niost, Le Relais de St Jean offers B&B accommodations, just 4.3 mi from the medieval village of Perouges. You can enjoy the furnished terrace, use the BBQ facilities and the outdoor kitchen.Opening onto a terrace with village views, all of the rooms at Le Relais de St Jean are decorated with antique furniture. Each room also has a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast with homemade produce is included and served daily in the dining room. There is a restaurant 150 feet from the B&B.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the B&B. Free private parking is possible on site and Le Relais de St Jean is 12 mi from Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport. The Parc du Cheval Racecourse and Plaine de l’Ain Industrial Center are just 2.5 mi away.
- great hostess. full of helpfull hints and knowedge about the region
- Le dynamisme et la gentillesse de notre hotesse. Grande chambre très propre et literie très confortable. Les confitures maison !! Pas de tv dans la chambre perso ça ne me dérange pas mais il faut le savoir.
- L’accueil est chaleureux.La dame qui gère le gîte est très intéressante. Elle donne des conseils sur les lieux à visiter.
- L’accueil la disponibilité et l’ensemble du séjour.
Hébergement conforme à la description. Chambre et salle de bain propres et fonctionnelles.
Excellent accueil. La propriétaire est aux petits soins. Elle m’a fourni toutes les informations dont j’avais besoin: Itinéraires optimisés, restaurants ..etc.
Bed and Breakfast
Le Jardin de Roses
Offering an outdoor pool, Le Jardin de Roses is a B&B located in Saint-Bonnet-de-Mure. Free WiFi access is available. The property is a 15-minute drive from Eurexpo and Lyon Saint-Exupéry TGV Train Station.The double room features a private entrance, a flat-screen TV and garden views. Featuring a bath, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer. Extras include bed linen.A breakfast can be enjoyed from 7:30 to 9:30 at the property. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge. Guests can picnic onsite or prepare simple meals in the kitchenette.Activities in the surrounding area include tennis and horse riding. Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 3.7 mi from this B&B. The property offers free parking. A bus stop can be found 1,000 feet away.
Everything! The location was great, not a lot of traffic during the day. Very comfortable room, quiet and private. The hostess was also incredible – even though my French speaking is poor.
I would definitely come back again.
- The hosts were very helpful and gave us a great tip for the restaurant close by O’ di’ Vin which was excellent and just a small walk away. Breakfast was outstanding and all nice local breads, jambons, fruits, etc.
- The hostess & the generous continental breakfast.
- Everyone and everything. We were made so welcome. Lovely and clean. Breakfast superb. Perfect for stopover or full stay.!
- Lovely hosts and place, close to the airport, very calm, with an excellent bed and breakfast. I strongly recommand you this place.
- Everything! The location was great, not a lot of traffic during the day. Very comfortable room, quiet and private. The hostess was also incredible – even though my French speaking is poor.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Trept Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Trept Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Trept Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Trept Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!