10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Tréon Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Tréon Centre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Tréon Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tréon Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tréon Centre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Tréon Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Tréon Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Tréon Centre:
Bed and Breakfast
Chambre d’hôtes : Les Terrasses
Les Terrasses B&B is set near popular hiking trails and is less than 0.6 mi from the center of Tréon. It offers free Wi-Fi in the suite, a terrace with outdoor furniture and a balcony as well as satellite TV.A DVD player is provided in this suite with garden views. One of the bedrooms overlooks the forest while the other have a balcony. Decorated in white and blue, the bathroom is fitted with free toiletries, a hairdryer and a shower. A microwave, fridge and kitchenware are provided in the suite.Guests are invited to enjoy a continental breakfast with homemade jam, hot drinks and pastries. Breakfast can be taken in the suite for a maximum of 2 guests or on the terrace or family living room for more guests, and barbecue facilities are also provided.Les Terrasses is 22 mi from Chartres and a 30-minute drive from the chateaux of Anet and Maintenon. A horse riding center and golf club can be found in the area. Dreux Train Station, 6.8 mi away, provides direct access to Paris in 1 hour. Fishing is possible at an extra cost in Ecluzelles Fishing Pond, which is 6.8 mi away.
- First of all i would like to thank the owners of the property for their hospitality. The house is located is the small village of Treon at only 1 hour from Paris. If you want to sleep well and relax, i highly recommend this property.
- This place is like having an overnight with your favourite aunty who then spoils you rotten. Be prepared to be part of the family, including Heidi the dog and Margot the tortoise and just go with it. Micheline and Jean are so sweet and you really are part of the establishment. Very clean, lots of room with a separate lounge with fridge and kettle. Not much in Treon but only 30 mins from Chartres. Lovely breakfast in good company in the family lounge.
- Warm welcome, very comfortable and very clean. Breakfast selection exceptionally good.
- Very welcoming couple. Lovely breakfast. Very comfortable bed.
- We have stayed here before and everything was excellent and will more than likely stay again.
Bed and Breakfast
Set in Sainte-Gemme-Moronval, La Collinière is just 3.1 mi from the center of Dreux Train Station and its direct links to Paris. It provides a homemade continental breakfast on the flowered patio.La Collinière offers a room, suite and apartment, each with garden views and an iPod docking station. All have free WiFi access, while some also include a spa bath or a kitchenette.Additional facilities at the property include newspapers at reception and free private parking.The 15th-century church in Houdan is just 9.3 mi from the property and Chartres is 23 mi away. The bed and breakfast is also ideally located just 1.2 mi from the N12 national road.
- The breakfast was superb! Home made croissants, jams etc. and very good too.
Valerie, the owner, was an excellent host in all respects.
The dinner she cooked was superb and breakfast was excellent.
General ambience was quirky but welcoming.
- Valerie was a very friendly host, the room was comfortable and the breakfast superb. Excellent restaurant within 5 minutes walk.
The location was excellent and within walking distance of a restaurant.
Valerie the host was delightful and her English was very good. Nothing was too much trouble and she made us feel very comfortable and welcome.
- Great location Very quiet and comfortable Owner very friendly and helpful (booking restaurants etc)
Bed and Breakfast
Located in Vernouillet, just 2.4 miles from Parc des Expositions de Dreux, Chambre Crescia provides accommodations with a garden and free WiFi.The bed and breakfast features a flat-screen TV. The bathroom has a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 51 miles from Chambre Crescia.
- Very friendly hosts. Plenty of opportunity to practise and improve my french conversation!
- The cleanliness was outstanding, the welcome very warm but it was better that we spoke some French rather than rely on English. If French can be spoken, this location is outstanding for an overnight stop en route to Calais. Quiet suburban location close to ‘chain’ eateries. To be able to put the car behind locked gates was very much appreciated. A two bedroomed guest house very worth considering. ‘Madame’ is a very lively character ably supported by a quieter husband – but some French makes for the very much for an added bonus when staying here,
- The owners are very friendly. The room was large, very comfortable and tastefully decorated. The directions from the Booking.com app made it easy to find and it is in a great location for the onward journey for the routes Chartes/Orleans etc, we were able to join the main route in under 5 minutes from the property. A good French breakfast.
Super accueil , très sympathique et disponible . On se sent comme à la maison.
Rien à redire .
- le petit dejeuner était tres bon , la famille tres sympa l environnement est bien situe par rapport au commerce
Bed and Breakfast
Offering a sun terrace and views of the garden, La Vigne is set in Saint-Jean-de-Rebervilliers in the Center Region, 16 mi from Chartres. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a beauty center at the property.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing and cycling. The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles. Rambouillet is 27 mi from La Vigne, while Évreux is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is Paris – Orly Airport, 52 mi from La Vigne.
- Beautifully decorated and quirky rooms. Breakfast was superb and the scenery in Saint Jean de Rebervillier was charming.
- The room was so beautiful and relaxing, and the bathroom was a dream 😍. Big size both spaces so it was so soothing and lovely to spend time there. Everything so clean. The breakfast is taken to the room by the hosts and everything is very tasty. Hosts very nice and simpatic.
- Own access to room without disturbing the host. Friendly French host whose English was better than our French. Lovely breakfast in our room as weather didn’t allow us to have it in the garden. Situated in nice village opposite the village pond.
- Everything….lovely room. Comfy bed. Excellent breakfast.
- breakfast served in room was superb,brigette and jean marc are excellent hosts,have stayed here before and will stay again next year.is a comfortable 4 hour drive from Calais via country roads
Bed and Breakfast
Ferme du Château
A farm set 6.8 mi from the center of Chartres and its train station, Ferme du Château offers B&B accommodations, a garden, badminton and Wi-Fi is free of charge throughout the property.The rooms at Ferme du Château feature a view of the garden, a wardrobe, and the private bathrooms are complete with a bath tub and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served daily and you can also enjoy homemade meals prepared by the hosts. This service is available upon request.Ferme du Château is 3.7 mi from Chartres Cathedral, and shops, grocers, bars and restaurants can be found in the center of Chartres, just 6.2 mi away. Free private parking is provided on site.
- This is a lovely farmhouse at the end of a country road. The hosts (including the spaniel) were friendly and helpful, breakfast was good and the room was very comfortable. Merci Beauvoir!
- Wonderful location and our room was massive. We opted for an evening meal, which was simple and delicious! It also meant we met our fellow travellers and it felt like a house party with our host joining it. It was an excellent start to our stay in France.
This is a lovely old farmhouse on a working farm next to the Chateau. Acres of parking among ancient barns and walls.
Very large rooms/suites and a sense that you are staying with the family. Enhanced in our case by dining with them.
Close to Chartres with an easy 15 min. drive straight to the excellent Cathedral Parking. Staff were very helpful in helping me to retrieve a passport we had left in Provence.
Beautiful place, quiet and atmospheric.
- It was a beautiful house with a huge courtyard surrounded by an old barn and outhouses. Everywhere in the house was full of light and our bedroom (suite) was gracious and tastefully furnished. The bed was very comfortable. Our hosts were friendly and dined with us, which was a bonus as they were interesting to converse with and also gave us helpful suggestions as to places to visit when we reached out destination. We loved our brief stay there and would certainly enjoy a return visit.
Bed and Breakfast
Aux Charmes de Maintenon
Set in Maintenon in the Center Region, 29 mi from Versailles, Aux Charmes de Maintenon features a seasonal outdoor pool, a sun terrace and a sauna. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Views of the pool, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find bath robes, slippers and free toiletries. Aux Charmes de Maintenon features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property. Guests can enjoy a homemade evening meal upon prior request. Reservation is requested at least 72 hours in advance.Chartres is 11 mi from Aux Charmes de Maintenon, while Rambouillet is 12 mi away. Paris – Orly Airport is 37 mi from the property.
- A lovely quiet room, excellent breakfast, and the nicest possible hosts.
- The Croissants were heavenly!!!! This is the way they should be prepared. The operators know what they are doing and are a complete delight. Would return again. Wonderful experience. Book it, you wont be disappointed.
- Carmen was an absolute dream hostess! She was so lovely, so accommodating and super sweet. Her homemade croissants and pan perdue with fresh squeezed orange juice in the mornings were simply scrumptious. She truly made us feel at home.
- The pool was an expected bonus. We arrived early but that was no problem, nor was leaving our bags there ‘out of hours’.
- What a perfect property, location and host. Our room was spacious, spotlessly clean, with a big comfortable bed and being on the ground floor we could park right outside. It was beautifully decorated with very tasteful furnishings. The garden is a hidden treasure in full bloom during out visit and the pool a very welcome extra after a very hot day driving. Easy walk into the little town of Maintenon and the chateau, also only 25 minutes drive to Chartres. Our host was an absolute joy making sure we were well fed at breakfast. Home made jams and pastries were superb. Her company a delight – despite our very limited French! Thank you for such a lovely 2 days.
Bed and Breakfast
Maison d’Hotes à l’Ombre Bleue
This farmhouse sits in the middle of a flowered garden. It is located in Les Pâtis, just a 30-minute drive from Chartres, 45-minute drive from Versailles and offers pond views. Guests can relax in the living room, by the fireplace, and play the piano.All of the rooms at A l’Omber Bleue have a parquet floor and a unique, elegant décor. Each room features a seating area and a private bathroom with a standing bath or a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is included and served every morning in the living room, by the fireplace. The hosts can also prepare homemade dishes and cakes with local produce upon prior reservation.Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the property. Books and board games are also available to guests. Free public parking is possible on site and Maintenon Castle is 6.8 mi from the B&B. Rambouillet Train Station is 9.3 mi away.
The owner Catherine was very nice and welcoming. She offered a beautiful homemade breakfast (fresh chocolate cake, homemade jams, fresh bread etc). She took our pastry order when we checked in which we really appreciated.
Also the extra coffee/water/sweets free for us w as a really nice touch! the bed was very confortable. Gorgeous house/garden with a lot of charm!
- Catherine was the perfect host and her cooking was superb. She helped us find the trains to Paris and Chartres and this made our trips less stressful. The accommodation was just what we needed and all very relaxing.
- Wonderful host; a welcome aperitif when arriving, a fabulous evening meal(best meal of our two week holiday) and wine, plenty of choice for breakfast. A lovely and relaxing 2 night break. Highly recommended
- Catherine was lovely, great tradition French cooking, we enjoyed our stay, although it was for only 1 night, Quiet peaceful location before our long journey home.
- What a gem of a place. My room was beautiful, clean and the host Catherine was amazing. I arrived late after a very long drive from Northern England but even though it was 10.30pm she cooked me an amazing meal, nothing seemed an issue for her. Breakfast was delicious with croissants, ham etc. As I was here for business wifi had to be good and it was. Her kitchen is very quaint, rustic and homely, a very nice place to sit and enjoy her wonderful cooking and glass or two of wine.
- The owner Catherine was very nice and welcoming. She offered a beautiful homemade breakfast (fresh chocolate cake, homemade jams, fresh bread etc). She took our pastry order when we checked in which we really appreciated.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes La Bergerie de l’Aqueduc
Located 12 mi from Chartres and set in a farmhouse from the 18th century, Chambres d’hôtes La Bergerie de l’Aqueduc offers a heated swimming pool with salted water. You can relax in the spacious park and terrace or admire the Voise Canal.All of the rooms have a view of the garden, a flat-screen TV and DVD player, luxury bathrobes and toiletries. Each room also has an espresso machine and kettle.Breakfast consists of freshly-squeezed orange juice, organic jams, homemade cakes and fruit purées, French pastries and cheeses. Unlimited tea and coffee is available, and it can be served on the terrace or in the dining room. An overhead projector is available in the main common living area for guest usage.Massage and beauty treatments can be requested on site. You may also choose to play billiards in the lobby or visit Maintenon, which is 2.5 mi away. The guest accommodations is located a 20-minute drive from Chartres and a 25-minute drive from the city Rambouillet.
- This is not only a beautiful home, but also a wonderful experience. Martine and Jean Phillip are incredibly warm and generous. They received us as if we were family friends. They are inspiring and their home is an expression of who they are.
- Described as a chambre d’hote but larger and rather more formal than you might expect from that description. Our room was enormous and very comfortable. Friendly staff.
- Loved the warmth of the welcome and friendliness of the owners. We were treated more like friends than clients in their beautiful home. Wonderful food and garden to die for. I should have asked what the relaxing smell was in the bedroom. Slept like a dream.
- Fabulous luxury get away with wonderful atmosphere.
- Beatiful uniq place. Rooms are very nicely decorated and there is plenty of extra. Super clean. Pool area is also so nice. Service was excelent, we felt very wellcome. We got good tips. Chartres is 20min by car, but there are restaurants close by too. This is place for relax.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambre d’Hôtes – DOUCE NUI-THE
Featuring free bikes, a garden, and a terrace, Chambre d’Hôtes – DOUCE NUI-THE provides accommodations in Vernouillet with free WiFi and garden views. The bed and breakfast is 2.9 miles from Parc des Expositions de Dreux.The bed and breakfast has a flat-screen TV. There’s a bathroom with a shower, and a hairdryer and free toiletries are provided.A continental breakfast is available daily at Chambre d’Hôtes – DOUCE NUI-THE.The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 53 miles from the accommodation.
I used this B&B as a stop over between Le Hvre and the south, breaking the journey. It was just off the main road in a quiet residential area, but only 5 minutes from Dreux centre. The owner provided a very warm welcome, excellent facilities, advice and a great breakfast.
- Bridget is such a nice lady, she welcomed me into her home. I really enjoyed talking to her.
- Warm and friendly welcome, nothing was too much trouble. Excellent host, great breakfast plus an unexpected and really welcome evening meal! Would definitely recommend.
- Very well received, especially our dog, very comfortable and clean, charming hostess
- Quaint private basement room was surprisingly spacious and comfortable and every facility needed although tea and coffee making opportunities would have been welcomed.
- I used this B&B as a stop over between Le Hvre and the south, breaking the journey. It was just off the main road in a quiet residential area, but only 5 minutes from Dreux centre. The owner provided a very warm welcome, excellent facilities, advice and a great breakfast.
Bed and Breakfast
Les Tresors de Tasti
Located in Marville-les-Bois in the Centre region, Les Tresors de Tasti provides accommodations with free WiFi.Each unit has with a terrace offering garden views, a flat-screen TV, a dining area, a well-fitted kitchenette and a shared bathroom with a hairdryer. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also featured, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Guests at Les Tresors de Tasti can enjoy hiking nearby, or make the most of the garden.The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 61 miles from the accommodation.
-The host was kind
-Two really cute cats
-Clean and nice room
- Wonderful garden that we could sit in and a very friendly host who cooked us a lovely, reasonably priced dinner
- Friendly welcome, and a thorough explanation of everything. Shared the top of the house – converted attic – with another person who I did not see at all. Very well equipped catering area, loo, shower/basin, all off corridor to large double bedroom with comfy bed. Moto made welcome in garage. Shop about 6kms away. Given key for gate, and left when I wanted after perfectly adequate breakfast.
L’accueil était excellent. La literie parfaite
Je recommande vivement
- Beauté des espaces gentillesse des hotes les oeufs du poulailler gentiment proposé pour notre dîner du soir petit déjeuner simple mais excellent baguette fraîche et croissant…
- -Nice garden
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Tréon Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Tréon Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Tréon Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Tréon Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!