10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Torreblanca de los Caños Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Torreblanca de los Caños Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Torreblanca de los Caños Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torreblanca de los Caños Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torreblanca de los Caños Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Torreblanca de los Caños Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Torreblanca de los Caños Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Torreblanca De Los Caños Andalucía:
Flamenco B&B is located in the Cerro-Amate neighborhood in Seville, 2.8 miles from Plaza de Armas and 3.2 miles from Isla Mágica.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Santa Justa Train Station is 1.4 miles from Flamenco B&B, and Fibes Convention Center is 1.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 4.3 miles from Flamenco B&B.
- The owner was really nice and helpful. The transport to the old city is easy and the parking is free. The breakfast also was good.
- Good connection with city center, very nice and helpful owner. She really did her best to make us feel good.
- Our hostess was very helpful and friendly. We had a clean comfortable room and a nice breakfast.
- Very nice owner of the B&B. She drove me in her car to the airport in the morning. Excellent wifi and comfortable bed.
- The host is very nice, take me to airport when I back.
Bed & Breakfast Santiago 13
Bed & Breakfast Santiago 13 is located in the Old Town neighborhood in Seville, just 2 miles from Olympic Stadium, Seville.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Seville Airport is 5 miles away.
- Very clean, excellent bathroom facilities, recently installed. Helpful and friendly owner gave good tips for places to visit in Seville. Reasonably close to train station, and not too far from centre of town,
Good location, clean property and room, good breakfast. In particular they supplied on request lactose-free milk and gluten-free bread, big plus mark!
No on-site parking but very close to public Escuelas Pias car park, charging 20.5eu for a full day.
Very close to the excellent La Bacalao restaurant, serving full meals and tapas.
- Location is Nice. Just outside the busy area. Close to some nice eateries.
It is a newly decorated room in a renovated house. The rooms are around a central courtyard.
The decor is lovely and the bed is comfortable.
The hosts are very friendly and gave us great recommendations on where to eat.
- Buena ubicación, muy cómodo , todo nuevo , limpio y muy bonito.
Life Select San Bernardo
Located in Seville, 1.3 miles from Plaza de Armas, Life Select San Bernardo features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with a hairdryer provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Isla Mágica is 2 miles from Life Select San Bernardo, and Santa Justa Train Station is 0.8 miles away. Seville Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Quiet location 10 mins walk from center. Helpful staff and decent breakfast. Good value for money.
- Very comfortable clean accommodation good breakfast. Matthias was a perfect host.
- Mateo was really friendly and offered a lot of information about Seville. Breakfast was amazing with fresh orange juice , bacon and eggs. Our room was regularly cleaned and that was a blessing considering we were traveling with kids. It was just perfect.
- The staff was excellent, super nice and helpful. Location is also a very positive point, not exactly central but in a very quiet area, allowing you to reach the center in 10 mins walking.
- It is a lovely little hotel, very reasonably priced where I could quietly get on with some reading and is well placed to access the tourist sites. Hosts very friendly and welcoming
Studio-BB San Luis
Offering free bikes and free WiFi, Studio-BB San Luis is located in the Macarena neighbourhood in Sevilla, next to San Luis Church.The air-conditioned studio-like room has a seating area with flat-screen TV and a kitchenette with microwave, ceramic hob and fridge. The private bathroom has a shower and free toiletries.Breakfast is served at Bar Santa Marina, or the ingredients to prepare your own are provided on Sundays and bank holidays.Set on a quiet street, Studio-BB San Luis is 1,650 feet away from Macarena Basilica. There are plenty of bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk away, while the city centre and the Cathedral are 20 minutes on foot.Santa Justa Railway Station is 0.9 miles away. There is public transport to Seville Airport, located 25 minutes’ drive away.
All was Ok.
In a good place near the center,
quiet environment near good public transport
(the green bus!!! not the red!!!)
Nice, big and comfy apartment. It was clean and had everything we needed.
We also enjoyed the possibility to use the bikes for getting around in Sevilla.
The automatic check in is a bit strange, but the communication went pretty well. So that was ok for us. 🙂
Auto check in was super convenient, and the staff left helpful notes all over the property and in our room. Great AC plus window shutters helped for a great night’s sleep; also the location is very quiet.
One of my favorite amenities were the free bikes, included with the rental. We used the bikes to get all over Seville which saved us a lot of walking and taxi fees.
- fantastic stay, we will definitely stay there again! Very nice staff, they offer bikes for free, breakfast was included and our fridge got filled up with snacks every day. The value is great, cheaper than some hostels for a everything included and a specious room! Fantastic! 🙂
- Rooms were comfortable and reasonable. Had laundry facilities. They accommodated a time of arrival out of the normal.
- All was Ok.
Bed & Breakfast Naranjo
One of our best sellers in Seville! In Seville’s historic center, Bed & Breakfast Naranjo has a free breakfast and a roof terrace with city views and free Wi-Fi. Seville Fine Art Museum is just 150 feet away and the airport bus stops at Plaza de Armas, a 3-minute walk from the property.The rooms at Bed & Breakfast Naranjo include air conditioning, satellite TV and a private bathroom. A hairdryer is available upon request.The Naranjo is a traditional Andalusian building, set on a charming narrow street. It has a 24-hour front desk with a tour desk, luggage storage and a safe. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and on the roof terrace.Guests can enjoy a varied continental breakfast in the Naranjo’s dining room, which is decorated with traditional Seville-style tiles. A range of bars and restaurants can be found within a 5-minute walk.The popular Calle Sierpes shopping street is just over a quarter mile from Bed & Breakfast Naranjo. Seville Cathedral and the Giralda Tower are within half a mile.
- I liked the location of this B&B, an easy walk from the Plaza de Armas bus station and equally close to the centre of Seville. The people on Reception were friendly and helpful, the small but en suite room was fine and the breakfast was good too.
- Excellent location just 2 minutes away from centre.
The stuff was very freindly and welcoming, helped in whatever needed.
Very good location, close to the main bus station and the city center
- location was excellent – central for all main sights, breakfast was good and staff were helpful and friendly
- Looks pretty inside and has a good location , cheap price, good to spend one night
Finca La Luz Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Finca La Luz Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Hacienda de Tarazona, just 10 miles from Seville. The bed and breakfast has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Carmona is 11 miles from Finca La Luz Bed & Breakfast, and Dos Hermanas is 10 miles away. Seville Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Room was clean and place is quite. Owners are very helpful and friendly. Food is good. There is a pool for nice weather
- We felt like visting friends! Everything was cozy and neat and the owneres are super nice. Breakfast was great and we had two excellent dinners at Finca La Luz, too. Also got lots of good hints and advice about the sights in the region.
- Everything was nice. Lovely pool, quiet, clean, friendly hosts
- From the warm welcome to the sad farewell, and being temporarily adopted as a member of the family by Tosca, the dog. Finca la Luz offers a convenient, peaceful and comfortable place to stay when visiting Seville. The proprietors have extensive knowledge of the area, including where to eat, what to do, and where to go. Whilst the property offers a peaceful retreat, from the hustle and bustle of the city. The meals are well cooked, served with a smile and an explanation, and good value.
- Good choice of breakfast and homemade jams. We chose to have our evening meal at Finca La Luz which was wonderful. All homemade from local products. Tosca,the dog was also an added bonus! Highly recommended.
Bed & Breakfast Triana
One of our best sellers in Seville! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bed & Breakfast Triana offers accommodations in Seville, just 1.2 miles from Plaza de Armas.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Isla Mágica is 2.2 miles from Bed & Breakfast Triana, and Santa Justa Train Station is 1.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Welcoming, friendly owner, helped us to organize our stay. Pleasant B&B at a great location, the town center is in walking distance. Clean, comfortable, nicely decorated room.
- It is a very nice apartament, very clean and in a walking to everything. It is cosy and the breakfast and the orange juice are very good.
- The owner was really helpful with the parking (street parking is free on some nearby streets), recommending restaurants, sights to see, etc. The location is superb city center is walking distance (10-15 mins maximum) supermarket s next building.
- Clean, very helpfull staff (he organized our stay!), central location but quiet
- Amazing position close to the city, and WONDERFUL breakfast (a real must). Personnel extremely helpful and available for anything.
B&B Europa 12
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, B&B Europa 12 offers accommodations in Seville, just 0.6 miles from Plaza de Armas.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is luggage storage space at the property.Isla Mágica is 0.8 miles from B&B Europa 12, and Santa Justa Train Station is one mile from the property. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Nuevo Suizo offers accommodations in Seville, just 1.8 miles from Olympic Stadium, Seville.A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 6 miles from the property.
The staffs are super friendly and willing to help me.
They even upgraded my room to a four beds room when I arrived, and only me stayed there. : D
Clean room and great location in the city center, just need to take a look when you look for it.
Free and simple breakfast, it’s enough for me. And there are free coffee and tea offered whole day.
- Beautiful rooftop terrace with comfortable seating, my room was comprised of single beds instead of bunk beds–much preferred. perfect location, super friendly owners, beautiful 1920s building tucked away at the end of an alleyway, breakfast is included
- The room was big enough. The location is amazing. The breakfast is essential but for the price is more then enough. The staff is extremely nice!
- Super nice position, toilets clean and one for each floor, the Breakfast is included. It has a Terrace.
- Very nice welcome, friendly staff. Pleasant surroundings.
- The staffs are super friendly and willing to help me.
B&B Casa Alfareria 59
Located in Seville, 2.1 miles from Olympic Stadium, Seville, B&B Casa Alfareria 59 features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 6 miles from B&B Casa Alfareria 59.
- Rosa and Carlo were both very kind and helpful. Thank you Rosa for the interesting conversations about living and settling in the south. The breakfast was delicious and included a variety of Spanish delicacies.
- Located within walking distance of the Seville historic centre, our hosts were very friendly and gave us loads of great tips for sightseeing, restaurants, and even flamenco clubs. Breakfast was the best we has in Andalusia!
- The hosts are very nice, excellent breakfast , feel like home
- The house is amazing and really nicely decorated. Located in Triana, just a few minutes from Calle Betis and about 10-15 minutes walk to the center. Carlo and Rosa are amazing hosts and will give you plenty of suggestions on what to see and where to eat. Excellent breakfast with local produce and fresh juice. The room was really spacious, clean and comfortable. Would highly recommend!
- A perfect place to stay in Seville. Rosa and her husband Carlos? were brilliant hosts and were willing to provide a wealth of information about Seville and surrounding areas. Breakfast was top quality and expansive. We felt like part of their extended family. When we visit Seville again we would happily stay at Rosa’s place.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Torreblanca De Los Caños Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Torreblanca de los Caños Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Torreblanca de los Caños Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Torreblanca de los Caños Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!