10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Torre de Benagalbón Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Torre de Benagalbón Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Torre de Benagalbón Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torre de Benagalbón Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torre de Benagalbón Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Torre de Benagalbón Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Torre de Benagalbón Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Torre De Benagalbón Andalucía:
Campo Agave B&B
One of our top picks in Sayalonga.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Campo Agave B&B is located in Sayalonga.Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play darts at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for snorkeling. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Malaga is 23 miles from Campo Agave B&B , and Torremolinos is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 27 miles from Campo Agave B&B.
- Very nice for relax! Good place for couples! The area is nice to explore!
- Amazing views and the most lovely lady providing a great breakfast. The facilities were perfect and it was a very tranquil and relaxing environment.
The position and the view is just Amazing! The peace is total.
The owners are super kind
- Excellent far reaching views to the sea. Very peaceful and tranquil garden complete with gazebo and garden furniture. Friendly and helpful owners. A place to get away from it all for a few days or longer!
- The place is located in amazingly beautiful place. Don’t get discouraged by the steep road that brings you up to the place- it’s worth it. The owners of the place were very welcoming and helpful by giving lots of great suggestions for beaches, restaurants and events around the region.
Bed and Breakfast At Home in Malaga
One of our top picks in Rincón de la Victoria.This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located in Rincón de la Victoria, 9 miles from Malaga, Bed and Breakfast At Home in Malaga features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Some units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Torremolinos is 14 miles from Bed and Breakfast At Home in Malaga, and Fuengirola is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 12 miles from the property.
It was in one word
Marcella thanks for everything you’ve done for us.
Rincon is a really a Spanish area. The coast between Nerja ans Almeria is very beautiful.
We come back
- Amazing people, amazing room and facilities..food was healthy and fresh..excellent service and experience
- The breakfast and the hospitality was outstanding.
- our stay was most enjoyable . Breakfast was perfect
- Antonio and Marcela was very kind, positive and helpfull. Room was very clean with comfortable bed, air conditioner, tv and small fridge. We enjoyed morning and night swimming in the pool and sunbathing at patio. Very tasty and large breakfast, good coffee and service. Possibility to use bicycles for free. We really liked this place and hosts.
- It was in one word
Finca la Vida Tranquila
Finca la Vida Tranquila is located in Vélez-Málaga, 14 miles from Malaga and 20 miles from Torremolinos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. Fuengirola is 29 miles from Finca la Vida Tranquila, and Benalmádena is 22 miles away. Malaga Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- Stedet var en oase av fred og ro oppe i fjellsiden. Vertskapet var svært hyggelig. De var rause, varmhjertede og lagde verdens beste frokost til oss. Renslighet og atmosfære, senger og svømmebaseng førsteklasses!
Totaalplaatje klopte volledig. We hebben een supervakantie achter de rug. Zeker voor herhaling vatbaar!
We kijken er naar uit om terug te boeken om de vriendelijke uitbaters terug te zien!
De ontvangst was geweldig, vriendelijke mensen.
Ontbijt was tiptop in orde.
Een heerlijk ontbijt. Alles was aanwezig: vers fruitsap, lekkere broodjes, zelfgemaakte confituur, zoetigheden, verse fruitsla,……
De gastheer en gastvrouw doen dit uitstekend, niets is hen te veel.
Prachtige kamers en héél mooie ligging.
Super, super, super.
Overheerlijk vers ontbijt, super vriendelijk onthaal, mooie stijlvolle propere kamers, per kamer eigen terrasje, mooi zwembad, buitenkeuken beschikbaar voor alle gasten. Prachtig uitzicht op zee.
Gelegen op een halfuurtje van Malaga en slechts 3km van de zee.
Casa Louisa, Malaga
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Casa Louisa, Malaga is located in Vélez-Málaga, just 15 miles from Malaga. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a hairdresser’s at the property.Torremolinos is 20 miles from Casa Louisa, Malaga, and Fuengirola is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Barbatuke is located in Malaga, just 2 miles from Malagueta Beach.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Calle Larios is 3 miles from Barbatuke, and Malaga Train Station is 3.6 miles from the property. Malaga Airport is 7 miles away.
- Beautiful little villa minutes from the beach and some great seaside restaurants. Lovely staff ready to help in whatever ways they can.
- Our stay in Barbatuke was very pleasant. The rooms were big enough & sunny. The area is quite. The stuff was friendly and helpful. Our host Juan is a gem! He helped me to find a train from Seville to Malaga. Furthermore after we have checked out and went to a bus stop, he found my flip-flops in the room and brought them by bike. Thank you so much!
- One of the only full-marks reviews I’ve ever given. Staff were friendly and helpful. A couple of queries of mine were resolved satisfactorily. Facilities were functional and as-described. And the place itself is spacious and lovely. Hope to return, some day. 🙂
- Clean, very friendly people, nice breakfast. Beach nearby walking distance. Good room, and well equiped kitchen. To keep it short 😉i enjoyed my stay for 1 week very much !!!
- Complicated shower, nice room, great kitchen! Quite nice garden, too. We especially enjoyed oggling at the bikes.
Casa las Torres
Casa las Torres is located in Iznate, just 14 miles from Malaga. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Torremolinos is 20 miles from Casa las Torres, and Fuengirola is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 18 miles from Casa las Torres.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Set just 650 feet from Picasso Beach,Villa Elisa is located in Malaga. This bed and breakfast offers rooms with a private terrace and free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms feature simple décor and tiled floors. All units include a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.There is a shared kitchen, equipped with a fridge, gas hob, coffee machine, electric kettle, and a toaster. A dining table is also available. Guests can also make use of the shared lounge area, garden, and terrace.Pedregalejo is 8 minutes away by bus, where you will find a wide range of restaurants and bars. The Malagueta Beach and Muelle Uno Harbour are both just 5 minutes’ drive from the property, and Malaga Historic Centre is 1.6 miles away. Malaga Airport is 8.4 miles from Villa Elisa.
- We loved the traditional ambience of the villa, the original features and glazed tiles, the quiet garden, the quiet location and closeness to the beach.
- Everything! Especially how authentic and romantic this place is. Beautiful private garden. Clean rooms. The neighborhood is quiet and so harmonious. Perfect for children. Convenient transport and within 15 minutes walking distance to Puerto and Centre. Very pleasant walk alongside the beach alley.
- Teresa was a wonderful hostess. Location is a block away from beach and restaurants and not too far from city center. Loved that it had an old warm charm. Shared kitchen but they leave breakfast food out and you have options for coffees and teas. Market close by.
- Bed very comfortable. Nice hot shower. Lovely views of garden from my balcony. Beautiful old building. Not overlooked. Hats and towels provided for the beach. Books to read. Theresa the hostess was very helpful. Dishwasher provided! Nice safe area.
- An amazing, quiet house with great balconies! Fully equipped with kitchen facilities and private barhrooms.
La Casa Azul B&B + Apartments
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Malaga, 30 miles from Marbella, La Casa Azul B&B + Apartments features air-conditioned rooms and private parking.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is concierge services at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Torremolinos is 9 miles from La Casa Azul B&B + Apartments, and Fuengirola is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 6 miles from La Casa Azul B&B + Apartments.
- Friendly staff. Gave us a map and pointed out places to eat etc. Lovely breakfasts with lots of choice in a beautiful room with the option to eat outside. Ideally located just away from the centre and a couple of minutes from the beach.
- Received very friendly and hospital, good information about the town from Mario – stylish room and building ; perfect place to stay when visiting Malaga
- The hosts are fantastic. The room and decor superb.
- The room was lovely. The hosts were exceptional and the location was brilliant. We had a great time. The breakfast was amazing!!
- The staff was the best and the most helpful that I’ve ever met. Iused to live in Spaib for two years and made tons of trips in the country. I like this place the most out of all!!
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Casa Duquelrey is located in Malaga in the region of Andalusia, just 2,000 feet from Malagueta Beach.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Calle Larios is 0.9 miles from Casa Duquelrey, and Malaga Train Station is 1.6 miles from the property. Malaga Airport is 6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Malaga! This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Villa Malaga is a traditional Andalusian-style Bed and Breakfast located in Malaga in the Andalucia Region. It features a terrace with views of the sea and the mountains.Some units have a seating area where you can relax and a private balcony. Villa Malaga features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared kitchen at the property where guests can enjoy free water, tea and coffee.Gibralfaro castle is 0.6 miles from Villa Malaga, while Malaga city centre is 0.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 5.6 miles from Villa Malaga.
- Lovely, spacious villa situated in the heights just above the historic centre; the walk down to the city has great views. Really good coffee, and our hosts made hot toasted sandwiches for breakfast. The shower was really good.
- The view from the roof was spectacular and the location was good, we liked the walk from downtown to the B&B and the beach is also accessible. The breakfast was pretty nice and the staff was friendly and accommodating.
- 15 min to beach, castle or city center. Super hosts.
- The staff (all young international people) were super friendly. The house has character and has a nice view. It is always pleasant to get free coffee and tea and water! The wifi worked fine throughout the house.
- The concept and the location are great with a good view
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Torre De Benagalbón Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Torre de Benagalbón Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Torre de Benagalbón Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Torre de Benagalbón Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!