10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Toro Amarillo Alajuela – Top Hotel Reviews
Toro Amarillo Alajuela is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Toro Amarillo Alajuela. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Toro Amarillo Alajuela. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Toro Amarillo Alajuela. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Toro Amarillo Alajuela right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Toro Amarillo Alajuela with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Toro Amarillo Alajuela:
Catarata Del Toro
Featuring free WiFi, Catarata Del Toro offers accommodations in Toro Amarillo, just 26 miles from San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Alajuela is 17 miles from Catarata Del Toro, and Fortuna is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- We stayed on a Saturday evening which meant we had exclusive use of the park on the Sunday morning- it was amazing! The hosts were also very lovely and we enjoyed the food too. The room was very cute and it was beautiful being able to wake up to the sound of the waterfall.
- Exceptional feeling of sleeping in a wooden hut in the middle of the subtropical jungle while not giving up comfort! A rich Costa Rican breakfast with a strong coffee is included and the bar is located in a perfect spot to relax, to meet other adventurers, to explore the surroundings, or to start the journey into the jungle or to the amazing waterfall. Really nice and relaxed personal. I arrived very late in the night because of the adventurous road conditions, but the Dutch owner stayed up late to let me into the lovely facility. Thanks again for that! The gate is closed at night so that your car and everything is save.
- The fact that the entrance to the waterfall is included makes it very good value for money. The owner and the cook are very nice.
- Everything! Food, staff, hummingbirds, gardens, the waterfall was spectacular. Breakfast was really good. Loved having the waterfall all to ourselves on Sunday morning.
- The location of the property makes this one of Costa Rica’s best-kept secrets! Rain forests, waterfalls and hummingbirds – everything your dream trip should contain!
B&B Garden Grecia
B&B Garden Grecia is located in Grecia, 17 miles from San José and 6 miles from Alajuela. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Escazú is 15 miles from B&B Garden Grecia, and Heredia is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 8 miles from B&B Garden Grecia.
- Everything was amazing. The staff were so friendly and accommodating, the room was clean and beautiful, the breakfast was UNREAL; fresh fruit, eggs, toast, rice and beans, coffee, Juice. I would 100% go back.
- Beautiful grounds, great room with a very comfortable bed. Hot water in the large shower. Hosts were very gracious and friendly. Hot breakfast with a large plate of delicious fresh fruit, served in an awesome outdoor common area. Small pool with a waterfall sending out a relaxing sound. We will definitely book again when back in this area. Loved it!!!
- The owner was very friendly and the place very clean.
- Wonderful breakfast and Ronald and his wife were so accommodating to our needs
Ronald is the best host we have ever had at a B & B or air b & b. His hospitality goes above and beyond. He picked us up from airport at close to midnight. He drove us to town to get our rent a car the next day. He even invited us, and we went to a fundraiser for his church.
The grounds are immaculate, as are the rooms. The free breakfast was fresh and good each morning.
Hotel Las Fresas-Volcàn Poàs
Located in Sabana Redonda in the region of Alajuela, 16 miles from San José, Hotel Cabinas Las Fresas Volcan Poas features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Alajuela is 7 miles from Hotel Cabinas Las Fresas V, and Escazú is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The owners were so welcoming, sincere, accomodating, to mention little of thwir respect for my wishes to have [REASONABLE vegetarian options abound on the menu] that I felt honored on arrival and like family on day two. Their dogs are quiet, sweet and lovely, reflecting their own values and style. IMO: This ‘home team’ runs one of the last quality establishments with classic charm perhaps in the entire country [ca. 2018]. The unobstructed views of the surrounding foothills stright up to Poas cannot be rivaled and are a stunning reposte to the din of the city. The winds at night are deliciously soothing. Although they can totally accomodate [even] your [largest] party in the restaurant, more quiet guests are more likely to fully appreciate the quiet splendor this establishment features. The food is also delectable and the best value for miles !
The accomodation was great and clean
The perasonal was prefect and helpful
The breakfast was huge and delicious (you have try it!) 🙂
This is nice please with the amazing view
Amazing food in the hotel restaurant. Also very friendly and kind owners!
Views from the hotel are also stunning!!!
The staff were very friendly & the reception was warmhearted.
The view is great (you can see the whole san jose valley especially from the restaurant)
IF you have a car then the location is convenient for the airport, la paz waterfall gardens (and Poas volcano- IF it is open)
The food was good and the serving size generous
some, but not all, rooms have a barfridge (others had an extra bed)
- Close to Parque Nacional Volcan Poàs. Large rooms where necessary. Good restaurant and Beer selection at bar. Helpful hosts.
Casa Amanecer Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Casa Amanecer Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in San Ramón, just 28 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Alajuela is 17 miles from Casa Amanecer B&B, and Fortuna is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 19 miles from Casa Amanecer Bed and Breakfast.
- Great attention to detail with enthusiastic and helpful staff. Fantastic breakfast presented beautifully
- It is a really welcoming and friendly little bed and breakfast. A nice quiet location which was perfect for our stay. The host made us feel really welcome and ensured that we had everything we needed. The room was comfortable and cosy with an excellent en-suite. The communal garden is also a nice place to sit and enjoy the views.
- Didn’t have a chance to like it, they confirmed our reservation then sold our room to another traveller. We arrived tired after a long day and were turned away.
- Best breakfast I have ever had and very clean comfortable accommodations! The host is extremely friendly!
- Lovely family atmosphere. We had an excellent breakfast and the owner was very helpful and had some good hints and tips. Very tranquil and a very cute dog. The room was clean and very conformable.
Finca Vibran B & B
One of our top picks in Grecia.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Finca Vibran B & B offers accommodations in Grecia. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.San José is 19 miles from Finca Vibran B & B, and Alajuela is 8 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 10 miles away.
- The host was fantastic. Views are awesome. Nice, quiet, very elegant. Couldn’t have asked for anything better. Best in all of Costa Rica. Highly recommend.
- Rooms are beautiful and comfortable and the views from the property are amazing.
- The rooms were spacious, clean, and included a TV. The nights were cool so we left the door open and they have screens which was rare in CR. The bed was king size and has a net over it to keep bugs away but we had no problems. The young women managing the rooms was very helpful, and did a good job making breakfast. The grounds have many flowers.
- The individual rooms are spread out in a very beautiful garden but none have a view on the valley. Cars can be parked right in front of the rooms. The breakfast is served outside in the garden with a view over the valley. All freshly cooked. The room was spacious and clean. Nice shower room.
Big room, bathroom and bed
Lots of nature
Located in Poasito, 18 miles from San José, Poas Paradise features free WiFi access and free private parking.Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms.There is luggage storage space at the property.Alajuela is 10 miles from Poas Paradise, and Escazú is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Juan Carlos was a fantastic host. The property has amazing views of San Jose. Conveniently located near La Paz Waterfall Gardens and Poas Volcano. Beautiful property, delicious breakfast and gracious host. Clean, comfortable room!
- Friendliest hosts! Carol and Juan Karlos did everything to make our stay as comfortable as possible. We didn‘t have a rental car (which is recommended for the hillside area around Volcan Poás) so they even took us to various locations! You Can enjoy the stunning views over San José, very Creative rooms, Costa Rican Wild Life right in Front of your window and excellent hospitality! We had a great time around beatiful Poasito and really felt at Home!
- L’hôtel tout neuf, bien équipé, décoré avec un gout certain, nous n’arrivons pas nous mettre d’accord est-ce que cela nous plait ou pas mais il est certain que le jeune propriétaire, a investie énormément de temps, d’énergie et d’argent pour créer un lieu unique en son genre. Proximité de Volcan Poas, malheureusement ferme aux visiteurs durant notre séjour. Très bonne situation géographique, vue splendide sur la capital.
- Excelente atención, riquísima comida, amplios cuartos, linda infraestructura, muy tranquilo, buenísimas cobijas, anfitriones super pura vida
- Sehr aufmerksamer Besitzer, ganz neues unkonventionelles Haus. Landestypisches Frühstück, auf Wunsch wird auch lecker gekocht.
La Terraza Guest House
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the river, La Terraza Guest House is located in Grecia, just 19 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Alajuela is 8 miles from La Terraza Guest House, and Escazú is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 10 miles from La Terraza Guest House.
- I would highly recommend this B&B. The location is excellent if you are wanting to explore the Central Valley area of Costa Rica. The bed was the best we have slept in while in Costa Rice. The setting is picturesque.
- The view from the room was over a beautiful garden. Breakfast was good and prepared to our wishes.
- Прекрасный отель, с красивым садом, с персональным кусочком реки, через мостик можно пройти в другую часть сада, в котором много фруктовых деревьев и цветов. Много-много птиц, которых можно наблюдать прямо с террасы, сидя в кресле-качалке. Очень радушные хозяева. Номер огромный, с большой кроватью. Номер оборудован всем необходимым: телевизор, холодильник, микроволновая печь, небольшой обеденный стол, набор посуды, есть утюг и прочие полезные мелочи. Все очень продуманно, не к чему придраться. И хотя это был самый дорогой номер за всю нашу поездку, мы ни разу не пожалели, что остановились здесь. Кристин, большое спасибо за гостеприимство!
- Ein tolles Haus, geführt von einer älteren Dame, die sehbehindert ist, aber über sehr liebevolles Personal verfügt. Die Herzlichkeit aller war bemerkenswert, die Küche sehr gut. Überragend der sehr große und gepflegte Garten Garten.
El hotel está muy lindo , con área verde alrededor y el río Vigía , lo que le da un aspecto cálido y relajante. El personal muy atento y siempre dispuesto a evacuar consultas Muy agradecida con Cristina que fue muy atenta en ayudarme a solucionar algunos inconvenientes
Muy limpias las habitaciones y con todo lo necesario para pasar un rato cómodo y agradable. El desayuno muy rico. Me encantó el lugar , súper recomendado
Mini estudio is located in San Pedro, 15 miles from San José and 5 miles from Alajuela.All rooms come with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Escazú is 13 miles from Mini estudio, and Heredia is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 6 miles from Mini estudio.
No reviews yet.
Casa Cielo Grande
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Casa Cielo Grande is located in Alajuela in the region of Alajuela. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.San José is 12 miles from Casa Cielo Grande, and Escazú is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Finca Paraiso Mountain Retreat near San Jose Airport
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Finca Paraiso Mountain Retreat near San Jose Airport offers accommodations in Vara Blanca, just 12 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. A TV is available.Alajuela is 7 miles from Finca Paraiso Mountain Retreat, and Escazú is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
Paraiso Finca Mountain Retreat was the most beautiful, comfortable place we stayed on our trip, and we stayed at great places! The host, Ken, was so hospitable — he poured us a lovely glass of wine to watch the sunset and treated us to a delicious breakfast overlooking the mountainous view.
The suite was stunning– wall-to-wall windows overlooking a green valley. A great peaceful retreat with a partner. It was also great just how close the hotel is to the airport — only a 20-30 minute drive. So it’s a perfect place to start or end a trip in Costa Rica. Would highly recommend!
- Everything about our stay was fabulous: Ken and Alejandra could not have been more helpful and welcoming. The setting of the property is spectacular (including a wonderful garden) in the hills above Alajuela; our room enormous yet cosy and including fresh flowers; the breakfast one of the very best we’ve had anywhere. We hope to return as soon as possible! Recommended in every way.
- The property was beautiful, like a dream. The breakfast was delicious and fresh every morning. The owner was very kind and extremely helpful as well as the staff. The gardens and the views were to die for. This place was an absolute 15/10 and well exceeded our expectations. An absolute must stay when visiting Costa Rica; we did not want to leave!
- The host was incredibly accommodating and excellent at communicating, the grounds and gardens are stunning and peaceful, the food was outstanding.
The place is absolutely amazing!! Gorgeous!!
The owner was so kind and hospitable. He gave us a tour of the place and was there if we had any questions. He made us feel like royalty.
- Paraiso Finca Mountain Retreat was the most beautiful, comfortable place we stayed on our trip, and we stayed at great places! The host, Ken, was so hospitable — he poured us a lovely glass of wine to watch the sunset and treated us to a delicious breakfast overlooking the mountainous view.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Toro Amarillo Alajuela Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Toro Amarillo Alajuela to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Toro Amarillo Alajuela but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Toro Amarillo Alajuela. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!