10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Topanga Park California – Top Hotel Reviews
Topanga Park California is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Topanga Park California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Topanga Park California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Topanga Park California. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Topanga Park California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Topanga Park California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Topanga Park California:
Topanga Canyon Inn Bed and Breakfast
Located in Topanga Canyon, this B&B offers a complimentary full hot American breakfast and guest rooms with free WiFi. Over 39.8 miles of hiking, mountain biking and horseback riding trails are located nearby.Each air-conditioned guest room is uniquely-themed and decorated at Topanga Canyon Inn Bed and Breakfast. An en suite bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries is provided in half the bathrooms, the other half are detached private bathrooms.An art gallery is located on site and private art lessons are available. A communal seating area with expanded cable TV, DVD player, Blu-ray player and film library is offered.Los Angeles Horseback Riding is 5 minutes away. Geocaching, nature spotting, and bird watching opportunities are available at the Topanga Canyon Inn Bed and Breakfast.
- Boutique B&B provided by a family business, everything was exceptional. They invite you into their home with a friendly welcome. If you don’t enjoy the corporate hotel chains, you have to stay here for homely comfort!
- The building and views were stunning and you feel like a welcome guest in someone’s home. The home cooked breakfast around a large family table was not only delicious but brought guests together for conversation. An absolutely beautiful place to stay.
- Charming property and lovely hosts – would definitely stay again!
- Gorgeous location , superb breakfast home cooked , friendly and welcoming hosts – clean , spacious and comfortable
Very cosy place
Hosts are awesome, helpfull and responsive
The location is quite and has baclony to enjoy the view
It’s not mainsrteem location but I like it as much
Channel Road Inn, A Four Sisters Inn
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Ideally in the beach-side community of Santa Monica, California, this bed and breakfast features unique guest rooms just minutes from beautiful beaches.Channel Road Inn features 15 individually decorated guest rooms with private baths. Select rooms have fireplaces, jetted tubs or partial ocean views.Enjoy a hearty breakfast buffet in the morning and complimentary afternoon wine and hors d’oeuvres at Channel Inn. Freshly baked cookies and a variety of beverages are available throughout the day.
- We loved the open fire and spirit of the place. The welcome cookies in our room was a lovely detail. Overall, a very charming place
- They treat us like family and are still completely professional. We had a family crisis and they accommodated what that meant about our departure and needs while there. A rare and precious culture exists at the Channel Inn.
- The friendliness and feeling of being “at home”. The breakfast was great! Fresh fruit, nice coffee, lovely greek yogurt and many other stuff. And big ups for the nice happy hour initiative with wine and snacks!
Felt like we were home. Very close to the beach. Within walkìng distance to many things. Not a lot of traffic, noise, and congestion. Staff were very friendly and accommodating.
The jet tub and toiletries were awesome.
- Great access to beach and Santa Monica. Biking and walking along nearby trail was a real delight. We really appreciated the bike rental. Meeting and enjoying times with friends and other guests in large common room was a a lovely bonus.
Sweet Dreams BnB
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Sweet Dreams BnB offers accommodations in Sherman Oaks.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Los Angeles is 14 miles from Sweet Dreams BnB, and Santa Monica is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Excellent hosts made me feel right at home!! I would highly recommend Sweet Dreams B&B to anyone looking for a place to stay in the valley!
- Both the hosts and the guests we met at breakfast were interesting and enjoyable. It was very easy to linger and talk rather than start our day’s activities. The house dog and cat were bonus attractions for us.
- Amie and shay are excellent host. Their home is very clean and inviting. Amie makes sure you feel at home and treats you like you’re family. The breakfast was on point and the room was very comfortable.
- Very beautiful accommodations and very beautiful people
- The bed was comfortable. The breakfast was delicious. The hosts were kind, warm and welcoming.
Bel Air Villa
Bel Air Villa is a French Mediterranean-styled bed & breakfast in Bel Air, 2.4 miles from Getty Center and a 10 minute drive from Rodeo Drive and Beverly Hills. It offers a vegan European-style continental breakfast with coffee and juice.Select units include views of the mountain or garden. Each room is equipped with a private entrance and a private bathroom. Custom tile, rod-iron railings, and hardwood floors decorate the units. For your comfort, you will find all-natural free toiletries and a hairdryer. All linens and towels are made with 100% cotton and down pillows and comforters are offered.Free parking and free WiFi are provided. The entire B&B uses a water filtration system and the property has a secure gated entry. There is also a station available to charge devices.Farmers’ Market Los Angeles is 5 miles from Bel Air Villa, while Los Angeles County Museum of Art/LACMA is 5.5 miles away. UCLA is a 3 minute drive away. Bob Hope Airport is 8.7 miles from the property.
- The location was the main reason we stayed here and it didn’t disappoint. Very convenient.
The location is amazing, and the family is very kind. The room is a luxury room, well furnished, and the bed and below were so comfortable that I asked the owner for the model of it, so I can get one.
The room is very private and have its own entrance which gives full privacy.
- The room was small, but everything in it was made to be the most comfortable and accommodating. The closet was big enough for our 3 suitcases and had shelves to house the overflow. The bed was so comfortable that I slept for 10 hours, which I haven’t done for years. Lilia was over the top helpful – even setting up our Uber account, recommending restaurants and getting us there and back. Almond croissants were the best I’ve had.
- The owner was nice, the bed was confortable, and the morning croissant was very good.
- The house is very nice, the room cozy and elegant the brealfast is excellent, and the hosts very nice people. Lilia helped me a lot.
Featuring free WiFi, Intern Room offers accommodations in Van Nuys, just 16 miles from Los Angeles.Each room is fitted with a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.Santa Monica is 12 miles from Intern Room, and Malibu is 23 miles away. Hollywood Burbank Airport is 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Kalpa Vriksha – A Vegan Villa
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Kalpa Vriksha – A Vegan Villa is located in the Bel Air neighborhood in Beverly Glen.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared lounge at the property.Los Angeles is 13 miles from Kalpa Vriksha – A Vegan Villa, and Santa Monica is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Hollywood Burbank Airport, 7 miles from Kalpa Vriksha – A Vegan Villa.
No reviews yet.
Venice Beach House
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Los Angeles in the region of California, 12 miles from Long Beach WWII Battleship Guns, Venice Beach House features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find ticket service at the property.Los Angeles International Airport is 4.3 miles away.
Venice Beach is a great choice for travelers interested in beach walks, sandy beaches and sunshine.
- Very good location, 2 min walk from the beach. Fantastic garden, great for chilling out in summer. Beautiful I terroir and very large rooms. Beautiful house.
- Excellent location and cute B&B with nice quaint rooms and beautiful garden. Have been going for years but unfortunately won’t be coming back as the hotel got a new owner who changed it to an adults only hotel and we have a four-year-old.
- I loved everything. It’s a haven away from home.
- Big comfy bed, relaxed atmosphere, nice breakfast, historic house with atmosphere.
- The house is in a very quite and peaceful location, right close to the beach. An excellent location to relax and enjoy the nice climate.
Sunshine L.A is located in Van Nuys, just 14 miles from Los Angeles. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.Santa Monica is 12 miles from Sunshine L.A, and Long Beach is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Hollywood Burbank Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
Everything was excellent!! The hosts felt like family and the breakfast was great; We looked forward to it every morning. The bed and room were very comfortable and it felt like home.
Very close to Universal Studios and a great restaurant called the Local Peasant.
- Breakfast is excellent. Hostess and host are very kind.
- Great place close to Orange Bus Line and FlyLAX connection. Perfect for visiting Hollywood & Universal Studios. Nice hosts, clean and comfortable room + amazing healthy breakfast ! Once I am back in LA, I will book it again.
- The breakfast was amazing, delicious and graciously served. The hosts were very helpful and accommodating.
- Great! We really liked this place. Good location close to Universal Studios, Warner Brothers. Very friendly! Fair Price. And the breakfast is special!
- Everything was excellent!! The hosts felt like family and the breakfast was great; We looked forward to it every morning. The bed and room were very comfortable and it felt like home.
Inn at Playa del Rey
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. This unique Playa del Rey, California bed and breakfast offers guests a daily hot breakfast buffet with market-fresh fruits and home-baked breads and complimentary California wines and hors d’oeuvres every evening. Los Angeles International Airport is a 10-minute drive away.Free Wi-Fi, a cable TV, an iPod docking station and a work desk are included in all rooms at the Inn at Playa del Rey. The rooms with private bathrooms are individually decorated in a seaside cottage style with complimentary bathrobes for guests.A business center and private sunbathing gardens are available on-site at the Playa del Rey Inn. In the afternoon the bed and breakfast provides guests with complimentary tea, lemonade and homemade cookies.Inn at Playa del Rey overlooks Ballona Wetlands, a picturesque 600-acre bird sanctuary. Guests have free use of bicycles and can cycle along a 30 miles path in front of the bed and breakfast. Bird watching, swimming and surfing opportunities are nearby.Del Rey Lagoon Park is a 1-minute drive from the Playa del Rey Inn, while Manhattan Beach is 6 miles away. Loyola Marymount University is a 6-minute drive away.Parking is available on-site to guests.
- Breakfast superb- did not need lunch. Friendly front desk. Access to bikes so we did 22 miles one day and 23 miles the next. Close to beach. Friendly intelligent fellow guests—got into conversations. Sunny , lots of windows, view of bird sanctuary.
Cape Cod quaint. Great location, covered parking, good buffet breakfast, wine and cheese hour. Nice sitting areas inside and out, friendly helpful staff, fireplace in sitting room and breakfast room.place has a lot of exterior charm. Sits above wetlands, and views of marina del rey.
Great rustic restaurants very close as is the beach. We walked to the Shack, Mos and coffee house. Plane noise was not a big issue.
- The staff and the actual building and its decoration are wonderful!
- Ambiance plus extraordinary breakfast selections and late afternoon wine and cheese offerings
We stayed for 5 nights at the end of a fly/drive style holiday to California.
On the positive side the staff were friendly, helpful and welcoming without being OTT.
The breakfast was yummy and they provided a very good spread each morning. Throughout the day you can help yourself to drinks and a slice of cake and there is an early evening soiree with wine and nibbles.
The room was clean and they supplied most of what you would need for your stay.
It is extremely expensive to stay in the Santa Monica area and thus this is an excellent alternative be it about a 20 minute drive away.
It is close to the airport so mega convenient for incoming or out going flights.
Goldfinger’s Get Away Bed and Breakfast
Goldfinger’s Get Away Bed and Breakfast is located in North Hollywood, 12 miles from Los Angeles and 13 miles from Santa Monica. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Long Beach is 30 miles from Bed and Breakfast North Hollywood, and Malibu is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
Best beds I’ve slept in away from home!
The breakfasts were amazing, Marsha accommodated my dairy allergy by making a few things without milk/cheese for me and still made delicious breakfasts the rest of the family could enjoy!! Just minutes away from Universal Studios on surface streets and great food in North Hollywood.
- It was like home from home, Marsha & Annette made us so welcome, the breakfasts were amazing with a great selection from cereals, pastries, fruit, cooked as well. The accommodation is very homely & comfortable. I have no hesitation in recommending anyone to stay here. The location is ideal for Hollywood and surrounding areas, we will rebook when in the area
- Having two rooms and two tvs was a bonus! The breakfast was great. Marsha is real nice. Driveway parking overnight was very helpful. Snacks & tea or coffee anytime.
- Marsha’s B&B is a much welcome alternative to anonymous hotels, we really appreciated her and her daughter’s hospitality.
- Marsha was a fantastic host and the breakfast was great. The place is quiet and in a convenient location to do LA sightseeing.
- Best beds I’ve slept in away from home!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Topanga Park California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Topanga Park California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Topanga Park California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Topanga Park California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!