10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Tinajo Lanzarote – Top Hotel Reviews
Tinajo Lanzarote is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Tinajo Lanzarote. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tinajo Lanzarote. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tinajo Lanzarote. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Tinajo Lanzarote right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Tinajo Lanzarote with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Tinajo Lanzarote:
One of our top picks in Tinajo.Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Finca Marisa offers accommodations in Tinajo. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Puerto del Carmen is 10 miles from Finca Marisa, and Playa Blanca is 17 miles from the property. Lanzarote Airport is 9 miles away.
- Very charming location, far from the commercial buzz. The owner was always welcoming and available with great suggestions. Great breakfast. Familiar feeling.
- It’s a well designed guesthouse, friendly and helpful owner, great idea with the check in (keys in a security box)
- Nice location to visit the national park. The views on the park from the property are stunning! The place is quiet. Great shared kitchen with all necesary amenities.
- The room was nice and big. We had a private bathroom. The host was lovely and made us feel welcome. The location is really beautiful and close to Timanfaya and other sight seeing attractions. The kitchen is also great.
- Really nice room, awesome decorations, candles everywhere, clean and tidy, bathtub was also amazing, staff was really kind and helpful and they have awesome goat who likes to pet! Also the kitchen is spacious and well equipped. Really nice view from the terrace with pallet furniture and hammock. It was awesome to watch the sunset from there.
Villa El Inti
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Villa El Inti is located in Tinajo in the region of Lanzarote, just 10 miles from Puerto del Carmen. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.Playa Blanca is 17 miles from Villa El Inti, and Corralejo is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 9 miles from Villa El Inti.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue, a cellar and a garden, Casa Tajaste offers accommodation in Tinajo. Puerto del Carmen is 9.9 miles away.Each double room has a private bathroom and a terrace or balcony.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as windsurfing and cycling.The centre of Tinajo is less than 5 minutes’ drive and has a selection of restaurants. Playa Blanca is 15.5 miles from CASA TAJASTE, while Timanfaya National Park is 3.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 8.1 miles from the property.
- Our hosts were really friendly and hospitable. They made us feel very much at home and invited us to share their kitchen, garden and sitting areas. We were also free to invite our friends, to eat with us or to sit in the garden. The house was spacious and shady and the bed very comfortable.
- Comfortable room on the beautiful island. Very nice host!
- Great hosts, like a Spanish home from home. Open airy and spacious. Use of the kitchen so you can be self-sufficient. We loved staying here.
- Nico and Fayna have been wonderful hosts. It’s always nice to hear more about the culture of Lanzarote. The house we stayed in is beautiful and full of character.
- la terrasse, la chambre (très bon matelas), le calme et la situation (proche du parc national de Timanfaya)
Kalindi Yoga Nature B&B
Kalindi Yoga Nature B&B is located in Tao, 9 miles from Puerto del Carmen and 18 miles from Playa Blanca. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Corralejo is 26 miles from Kalindi Yoga Nature B&B, and Costa Teguise is 8 miles from the property. Lanzarote Airport is 6 miles away.
- Location, the house in general, Elvira (owner) is really nice.
- The location is perfect, in the country side, but in a fair walking/cycling distance from the next village. By car it only takes 3min. The space/place is just great! Well thought so we all have our intimacy. The shared spaces are big enough, and visually the house, the gardon looks great! We really fell in love with the place and will go back for sure. The people were amazing, only generous souls! I was remotely working, so didn’t have enough time to properly discuss, but from the looks of it the other guests were having a bless chatting, laughing with the hosts :).
- Wonderful people running and volunteering at Kalindi. Great community spirit, yummy breakfast, great yoga and other activities.
- All the staff at Kalindi were very friendly and welcoming. Lots of advice of places to visit, activities available and places to eat etc. The morning yoga class with instructor Elsa was excellent and varied each morning. If you’re looking to come away from your holiday fitter, revitalised, relaxed and having shared some time with interesting people from around the world. This is the place for you. It’s also a great base to explore the rest of the island.
People working at kalindi are awesome. Having an amazing breakfast all together, chatting with people coming from several countries has been great.
Yoga in the morning, sooo nice!
The place is comfy, cozy, clean and has a lovely vibe.
La Casona de Nazaret
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, La Casona de Nazaret is located in Nazaret.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Puerto del Carmen is 11 miles from La Casona de Nazaret, and Playa Blanca is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Helpful and friendly host. Home from home, fresh/homemade produce for breakfast.
- Josephina was so welcoming and helpful. The breakfasts had plenty of choices, homemade bread and a microwave to warm pancakes. Drinks available throughout the day for minimal charge and a fridge for personal food. The best similar accommodation we have ever stayed at.
- The owner couldn’t have been kinder and more helpful. A very pleasant place to stay and almost feel at home. Good value for money.
- Our host Josefina was very helpful. Breakfast was officially at 08:30; but if we had scehduled trip earlier, she was very flexible. Great location! Very easy to find.
The owner Josephina, she was very helpful with information and even providing beach towels for our use. She also cooked scrambled eggs every morning.
The location, very quiet village.
Very comfortable bed.
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Alba offers accommodations in Nazaret.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Puerto del Carmen is 10 miles from Casa Alba, and Playa Blanca is 21 miles away. Lanzarote Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- The owner is so lovely and accommodating. The house is really comfortable and excellent value for money.
- Giovanni is the perfect host. He is very welcoming, helping with everything and really tries to make you feel at home. Every morning he spoils you with his delicious breakfast! The house really feels like home, enough possibilities to relax after a day of sightseeing. Nazaret is the perfect place to discover the island of Lanzarote and very close to the nicest village of the island: Teguise!
This place is great! We had a great time. Though there is more guests at the house you simply cannot feel it, since everybody is out during the day and late evening. Breakfast is perfect and the host is extremly friendly and helpful. We felt as if he was one of our friends!
Thank you Giovanni!
- Clean, comfortable, lovely place with nice owner. Perfect garden to a little afternoon sunbathing and relaxing. Market and Lagomar museum is near.
- Host and location was good. Breakfast was good too.
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Iside offers accommodations in Teguise.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Puerto del Carmen is 12 miles from Casa Iside, and Playa Blanca is 21 miles away. Lanzarote Airport is 9 miles from the property.
Very helpful and friendly hosts – they made us very welcome, like family members.
Breakfasts were outstanding:)
Very good communication.
Very helpful advice on places to visit/walking routes etc.
We were met by our two friendly informative hosts who made us feel at home and gave us lots of tips about the area.
We had breakfast in the garden overlooking the beautiful landscape.
Breakfast was nicely laid out, in the garden where possible. It was lovely to meet other folk and share chatter.
Our room had a lovely fun terrace with far reaching views, a table to sit at and a relaxing couch.
The hosts were so friendly and accommodating
- We loved everything. Our stay in such a lovely place with so nice hosts made our holiday absolutely special. Waking up in a beautiful room and having breakfast in a garden with view on Lanzarote’s Volcanos is unique. Thank you Valentina and Francesco.
Perfect location, extremely friendly and helpful hosts, very comfy room with a fab balcony with views for miles and lovely freshly baked croissants, what more could you ask for?
Thank you Francesco and Valentina.
- Very helpful and friendly hosts – they made us very welcome, like family members.
Featuring free WiFi, La Finca offers accommodations in Güime. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Puerto del Carmen is 5 miles from La Finca, and Playa Blanca is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
It was our second time at
Very welcoming atmosphere,
Close to the main attractions,
Beautiful and cozy rooms and territory.
We are planning our next visit to Lanzarote, definitely will stay Here!
Recommend to visit bar nereby la bodegita, amazing coctales and tapas!
- The friendly host, delicious breakfast, the beautiful house
- Amazing host, nice breakfast, clean and good room, free parking, not far from airport and two marvelous kitties that wander around the structure.
- the Owner Sandy is very kind and caring, She made us feel like at home,the house is very cosy and peaceful.
Strategic position! The best location to relax! No traffic, no screams, no problems! Only 3 rooms, which means total relaxation!
Sandy is so kind! You will fall in love with “la
- It was our second time at
Buenavista Lanzarote Country
Featuring free WiFi, Buenavista Lanzarote Country offers accommodations in La Asomada. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Puerto del Carmen is 3.9 miles from Buenavista Lanzarote Country, and Playa Blanca is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 5 miles from Buenavista Lanzarote Country.
- Buenavista has been the best hotel I have been so far. The room we stayed in was marvellous, the lunar landscape and mountains around it absolutely breathtaking. The shower was heavenly and there was even a fireplace. Breakfast was delicious. Easy to get to from the airport. I cannot recommend enough.
The location is great. You will need a car to move around, but everything is relatively close.
The place is very nice and modern. The apartment was huge, with lots of light and great views.
- This was the best place I’ve visited in years. My dream place. Hope I will be lucky to find a free room here ever again:):)
One of my best experiences I ever made! Travelling around the world I am used to stay in upper class hotels. It was the first time I stayed in B&B and I have to admit, it was fantastic! The silence, the view, the scenic beauties – just marvelous! Not getting bored on breakfast buffets, which are always the same, has just to be mentioned as a side note. The breakfast presented was great, home made ingredients or at least from the island itself. The hosts were super friendly, attentive and helpful! The flat: how to describe a place you have to experience on your own? It is a modern and stylish flat which is simply WOW! All designed to perfection with a fantastic view on vineyards and hills! The Wifi is working perfect and is for free of course!
We strongly recommend to have a visit here!
- Fantastic rural tourism at its best, breakfast all local produce. Hosts are amazing . What a find what a place 5 star the bath was amazing…..
Timanfaya Casa Rural – Only Adults
One of our best sellers in Yaiza! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Timanfaya Casa Rural – Only Adults offers accommodations in Yaiza.Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Puerto del Carmen is 6 miles from Timanfaya Casa Rural – Only Adults, and Playa Blanca is 7 miles from the property. Lanzarote Airport is 9 miles away.
- Perfect location for a few days away. Luca was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the island. Breakfast was freshly prepared every morning and set us up for the day. Our room was clean and spacious, with a massive terrace. The property has a lovely private pool and outdoor area, and is situated conveniently for Playa Blanca.
- The room was a good size as was the bathroom. We had the most amazingly huge terraced balcony with lovely views. Luca, the host was great – very friendly, helpful and informative.
Lovely big and quiet room
- Good breakfast. Large and comfortable bed. Friendly staff. Short walk to pretty town centre
- Lovely room with a super balcony and a nice view. The room was comfortable with lots of storage space. Breakfast was very good and Luca a charming host. Very pretty outside with a tempting-looking pool which was lit in changing colours at night.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Tinajo Lanzarote Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Tinajo Lanzarote to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Tinajo Lanzarote but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Tinajo Lanzarote. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!