10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Teseguite Lanzarote – Top Hotel Reviews
Teseguite Lanzarote is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Teseguite Lanzarote. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Teseguite Lanzarote. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Teseguite Lanzarote. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Teseguite Lanzarote right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Teseguite Lanzarote with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Teseguite Lanzarote:
La Casona de Nazaret
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, La Casona de Nazaret is located in Nazaret.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Puerto del Carmen is 11 miles from La Casona de Nazaret, and Playa Blanca is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Helpful and friendly host. Home from home, fresh/homemade produce for breakfast.
- Josephina was so welcoming and helpful. The breakfasts had plenty of choices, homemade bread and a microwave to warm pancakes. Drinks available throughout the day for minimal charge and a fridge for personal food. The best similar accommodation we have ever stayed at.
- The owner couldn’t have been kinder and more helpful. A very pleasant place to stay and almost feel at home. Good value for money.
- Our host Josefina was very helpful. Breakfast was officially at 08:30; but if we had scehduled trip earlier, she was very flexible. Great location! Very easy to find.
The owner Josephina, she was very helpful with information and even providing beach towels for our use. She also cooked scrambled eggs every morning.
The location, very quiet village.
Very comfortable bed.
Located in Guatiza, 15 miles from Puerto del Carmen, Casa Ines features an outdoor pool and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Playa Blanca is 26 miles from Casa Ines, and Costa Teguise is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 11 miles from Casa Ines.
- We were given a very warm welcome in a beautifully decorated house & thoroughly enjoyed it.
- Brilliant terrace and luxurious bedroom, beautiful furniture, great hosts: Italians…. love them.
All amazing, the food and wine, paola and gaspar such an amazing couple the best host ever,
the breakfast was so delicious. perfect for couples, family. the house is so nice big, cozy. good location so quiet and peaceful.
Casa Ines was an absolutely perfect stay for us. The house is big, super clean, the bed comfy, and the surrounding area (cactus field!) was extremely quiet. The hosts, Paola and her husband were lovely people who helped us everyday to organise our trips around the island. They gave us incredibly helpful tips and it made our trip much more efficient and amazing.
I would recommend this place if you are looking forward tasting what this island is really about (relax and nature). Thanks guys and see you soon!
We arrived late at night but still were welcomed very warmly!
The owners are really really really kind people!
We had the “big room” and indeed, it was BIG! Large room, large bathroom, really large sun terrace…
Nice pool ( some sand in it but that’s caused by the ever blowing wind)
We had the best night’s sleep of our entire journey – so quiet over there, just loved it!
A bit out of the tourist’s way, but that’s why we booked this room.
This place is more of a B&B than a hotel!
Finca Nada Mas B&b
Set on an isolated area in Haría, on the high part of a hill, Finca Nada Mas B&b features a garden and views of the sea. This bed and breakfast offers a shared lounge. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and in-house parking is provided.An Italian breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Puerto del Carmen is 16.2 miles from Finca Nada Mas B&b, while Playa Blanca is 26.1 miles away. Lanzarote Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Great place to stay and a really kind host! The B&B is located in a quiet area near Haria. Breakfast is delicious and the rooms are very cosy.
- Great place in the middle of nowhere. Calm with amazing view. The landlord gave us great tips what to do and where to go and was always helpful and smiley (and prepared delicious breakfast). All in all, a must go!
- The rooms were spacious and clean, the views were fantastic, with windows everywhere around the house. Carlo, the owner, is incredibly friendly and helpful, suggesting some fantastic restaurants and bars. The breakfast is plentiful and delicious! Love that this was off the beaten track and yet close to Teguise, which was our favourite town.
- Fantastic owner Carlito made us feel at home, great house, nice location, excellent (sweet) breakfast. And… we got engaged there! 😀
- Our one week stay with Carlito lest little to wish for. It was amazing and we will definitely return when we come back to Lanzarote! Not only did we feel like welcomed guests in his house but were also well taken care of and accommodated for in terms of our experience as a whole on the island. Carlito went out of his way to give us tips on places to visit and restaurants to eat at. The breakfast was exceptional and the house and location absolutely breathtaking. A great attention to detail, very clean and very comfortable. We could not have picked a better location or place. (Note: you must have a car to be comfortable here.) A big bonus is the green energy powering the house. I highly recommend this property. For those concerned about distance to the coast rest assured, its only a 30min drive to any fantastic beach in any direction on the northern part of the island.
One of our top picks in Tinajo.Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Finca Marisa offers accommodations in Tinajo. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Puerto del Carmen is 10 miles from Finca Marisa, and Playa Blanca is 17 miles from the property. Lanzarote Airport is 9 miles away.
- Very charming location, far from the commercial buzz. The owner was always welcoming and available with great suggestions. Great breakfast. Familiar feeling.
- It’s a well designed guesthouse, friendly and helpful owner, great idea with the check in (keys in a security box)
- Nice location to visit the national park. The views on the park from the property are stunning! The place is quiet. Great shared kitchen with all necesary amenities.
- The room was nice and big. We had a private bathroom. The host was lovely and made us feel welcome. The location is really beautiful and close to Timanfaya and other sight seeing attractions. The kitchen is also great.
- Really nice room, awesome decorations, candles everywhere, clean and tidy, bathtub was also amazing, staff was really kind and helpful and they have awesome goat who likes to pet! Also the kitchen is spacious and well equipped. Really nice view from the terrace with pallet furniture and hammock. It was awesome to watch the sunset from there.
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Alba offers accommodations in Nazaret.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Puerto del Carmen is 10 miles from Casa Alba, and Playa Blanca is 21 miles away. Lanzarote Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- The owner is so lovely and accommodating. The house is really comfortable and excellent value for money.
- Giovanni is the perfect host. He is very welcoming, helping with everything and really tries to make you feel at home. Every morning he spoils you with his delicious breakfast! The house really feels like home, enough possibilities to relax after a day of sightseeing. Nazaret is the perfect place to discover the island of Lanzarote and very close to the nicest village of the island: Teguise!
This place is great! We had a great time. Though there is more guests at the house you simply cannot feel it, since everybody is out during the day and late evening. Breakfast is perfect and the host is extremly friendly and helpful. We felt as if he was one of our friends!
Thank you Giovanni!
- Clean, comfortable, lovely place with nice owner. Perfect garden to a little afternoon sunbathing and relaxing. Market and Lagomar museum is near.
- Host and location was good. Breakfast was good too.
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Iside offers accommodations in Teguise.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Puerto del Carmen is 12 miles from Casa Iside, and Playa Blanca is 21 miles away. Lanzarote Airport is 9 miles from the property.
Very helpful and friendly hosts – they made us very welcome, like family members.
Breakfasts were outstanding:)
Very good communication.
Very helpful advice on places to visit/walking routes etc.
We were met by our two friendly informative hosts who made us feel at home and gave us lots of tips about the area.
We had breakfast in the garden overlooking the beautiful landscape.
Breakfast was nicely laid out, in the garden where possible. It was lovely to meet other folk and share chatter.
Our room had a lovely fun terrace with far reaching views, a table to sit at and a relaxing couch.
The hosts were so friendly and accommodating
- We loved everything. Our stay in such a lovely place with so nice hosts made our holiday absolutely special. Waking up in a beautiful room and having breakfast in a garden with view on Lanzarote’s Volcanos is unique. Thank you Valentina and Francesco.
Perfect location, extremely friendly and helpful hosts, very comfy room with a fab balcony with views for miles and lovely freshly baked croissants, what more could you ask for?
Thank you Francesco and Valentina.
- Very helpful and friendly hosts – they made us very welcome, like family members.
Alma Libre B&B
Alma Libre B&B is located in Guatiza, just 16 miles from Puerto del Carmen.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Playa Blanca is 26 miles from Alma Libre B&B, and Costa Teguise is 6 miles away. Lanzarote Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Very gentle helpful hostess and pleasant room with terrace and nice view on the surrounding area. Silent location outside the village Guatiza. Delicious breakfast.
- Martina and Dominico are super nice and we had a fantastic time in Alma Libre! Super clean, very well located, perfect hosts that made us feel at home… What else is needed?
Alma Libre is a wonderful place to stay. Martina and Domenico are great hosts, they care about everything and have very good Insider recommendations which seights are worth visiting and also for dinner/lunch very good restaurant recommendations.
The place is very beautiful and clean. Self-made breakfast is offered every morning-very delicious!
We had great experience at Alma Libre B&B with my husband: great hosts, beautiful view from balcony, very clean and cosy.
we had our big double bed, balcony, bathroom, etc.
Highly recommended place!
- Very kind and sociable hosts who immediately made us feel at home. The view from our huge private patio was amazing, – wonderful sunsets! A definite plus is that visitors have the use of the kitchen to make their own meals if they wish. But we found an excellent community centre locally which served delicious evening meals very reasonably!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Studio Bonito offers accommodations in Mala, just 17 miles from Puerto del Carmen. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Playa Blanca is 27 miles from Studio Bonito, and Costa Teguise is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa Serena – Yurt
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Casa Serena – Yurt is located in Mala in the region of Lanzarote, just 17 miles from Puerto del Carmen. Free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Playa Blanca is 27 miles from Casa Serena – Yurt, and Costa Teguise is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 13 miles from the property.
This place is situated far from the big city and you can enjoy peace and tranquility. Nice snack in the morning (tea/coffee with bread, butter and jam).
Near the yurt you can find a few local reastaurants. But better to rent a car if you want to stay there 🙂
- the yurt was cool and the sweet lady bringing us breakfast every day was nice
- I absolutely loved it. Adorable, comfy, a real treat!! My hosts were amazing. So welcoming and friendly.
- Struttura diversa dal solito Hotel! Da provare! Proprietaria simpaticissima e gentile!
- Eine außergewöhnlich schöne Unterkunft, die schon auf den ersten Blick beeindruckt! Wir haben uns dort sehr wohl gefühlt und hatten mit unserem Mietauto einen idealen Ausgangspunkt für die Erkundung der Insel. Vor allem die Sehenswürdigkeiten im nördlichen Teil Lanzarotes sind sehr schnell erreichbar und am Abend wie am Morgen freut man sich über die ruhige Lage und die gemütliche Atmosphäre. Für jeden, der seinen Urlaub gerne etwas außergewöhnlicher verbringt und dafür auf ein klein wenig Luxus (wie ein eigenes Bad oder ein großes Frühstücksbuffet) verzichten kann – absolut empfehlenswert 🙂
- This place is situated far from the big city and you can enjoy peace and tranquility. Nice snack in the morning (tea/coffee with bread, butter and jam).
Kalindi Yoga Nature B&B
Kalindi Yoga Nature B&B is located in Tao, 9 miles from Puerto del Carmen and 18 miles from Playa Blanca. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Corralejo is 26 miles from Kalindi Yoga Nature B&B, and Costa Teguise is 8 miles from the property. Lanzarote Airport is 6 miles away.
- Location, the house in general, Elvira (owner) is really nice.
- The location is perfect, in the country side, but in a fair walking/cycling distance from the next village. By car it only takes 3min. The space/place is just great! Well thought so we all have our intimacy. The shared spaces are big enough, and visually the house, the gardon looks great! We really fell in love with the place and will go back for sure. The people were amazing, only generous souls! I was remotely working, so didn’t have enough time to properly discuss, but from the looks of it the other guests were having a bless chatting, laughing with the hosts :).
- Wonderful people running and volunteering at Kalindi. Great community spirit, yummy breakfast, great yoga and other activities.
- All the staff at Kalindi were very friendly and welcoming. Lots of advice of places to visit, activities available and places to eat etc. The morning yoga class with instructor Elsa was excellent and varied each morning. If you’re looking to come away from your holiday fitter, revitalised, relaxed and having shared some time with interesting people from around the world. This is the place for you. It’s also a great base to explore the rest of the island.
People working at kalindi are awesome. Having an amazing breakfast all together, chatting with people coming from several countries has been great.
Yoga in the morning, sooo nice!
The place is comfy, cozy, clean and has a lovely vibe.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Teseguite Lanzarote Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Teseguite Lanzarote to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Teseguite Lanzarote but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Teseguite Lanzarote. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!