10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Terrassa Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Terrassa Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Terrassa Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Terrassa Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Terrassa Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Terrassa Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Terrassa Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Terrassa Catalonia:
Located in Rubí in the region of Catalonia, 11 miles from Barcelona, Habitaciones baobab features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Sitges is 21 miles from Habitaciones baobab, and Castelldefels is 15 miles from the property. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 14 miles away.
- Very helpful – staff very willing to do all that they can to make you feel at home
- This was new n nice small room with warm feelings of home with all basic facilities.
- Por su precio perfecto hotel! Muy agradable dueño, la habitación muy limpia, todo bien!!!
- El bocadillo de tortilla francesa buenísimo. El personal muy atento y amable.
- Las personas que atienden son muy cercanas y agradables
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Can Seuba offers accommodations in Rellinás.There is a tour desk at the property.Barcelona is 22 miles from Can Seuba, and Sitges is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Unique looking suite with stone walls – lots of character. The owners and managers were super friendly and accommodating.
- Very caring hosts, went out of their way to ensure I arrived safely and even catered for my special dietary needs for breakfast. Wonderful place of old character with modern comfort. Peaceful and quiet and directly on the beautiful GR5 hiking trail.
- Nice setting in a quiet village. Friendly manager. Convenient bar close by where food is available after 8:00pm in the evening.
- Comfortable bed,very clean,excellent breakfast,host very friendly and spoke good English which was a real benifit.
- The room and the bathroom were clean and the terrace were breakfast was served was really amazing
El Petit Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, El Petit Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Plegamans.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Barcelona is 14 miles from El Petit Bed & Breakfast, and Sitges is 31 miles away. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- The very friendly welcome, the place was spotlessly clean and fresh smelling, the breakfast was ample.
- Superb B&B experience, albeit some way out of Barcelona. Ultra-clean, good breakfast, strong internet, plenty parking in street
- Proximity to Barcelona where we had arrived on a ferry. Easy to find.
– Rooms clean, functional.
– Nice bathroom with soap, shampoo/showergel and even tooth brush set.
- Places do not get much nicer,much cleaner than this. Neither does the hostess gets any more wonderful in every way that this owner. I would go stay with them again even if I didn’t have any business being anywhere near plegamans.
Anita’s Bed and Breakfast
Offering a free continental breakfast and amazing views of Barcelona, Anita’s Bed and Breakfast is in the residential district of Penitents. It is a 10 minute Metro ride from Plaza de Catalunya and Las Ramblas.Each simply decorated room at Anita’s Bed and Breakfast has heating, a fan and free Wi-Fi. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The bed and breakfast has a lounge area with books, games and a TV. The staff can provide information on Barcelona’s many attractions.The funicular train to Tibidabo Mountain is a 15 minute walk from the property. The charming Gràcia district is 2 Metro stops from Penitents Station, and here you will find a range of cafés, bars and restaurants.
- The owners was extra friendly and we loved the view over Barcelona! The location suited us, because it was seculded, yet close to the metro stations. There were also hiking trails nearby for people tired of city attractions.
- Food was very fresh , bed was very comfortable, shower was very clean .
The room was huge and super clean.
I loved the location near Parc de Collserola.
Easy and free parking near the b&b.
- The view is truly amazing! The Host was very lovely and helpful. We stayed in a double room that was lovely decorated and spacious. The Balcony is shared with another room but it was not a problem because it is very big (I would assume 40 sq/m). The Host also left us some snacks and drinks, so sweet. Also we found some travel books of Barcelona – very helpful during the trip.
- Very good views, great terrace with comfortable places to seat. There is tea kettle and mini fridge. Breakfast was good but if you arrive a bit late there is not much left after other guests. The room is very cozy with nice furniture and quite big. The host is nice, friendly and in contact all the time if necessary.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, Casa Mathilda is located in Barcelona in the region of Catalonia, just 0.7 miles from Sagrada Familia.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services and gift shop at the property.Portal de l’Angel is 0.9 miles from Casa Mathilda, and La Seu, Cathedral of Barcelona is 1.1 miles away. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Comfortable, minimalistic design, super-friendly staff, quite area.
- Super friendly staff, very lovely decorated room!!
- Quaint homey feel within a beautiful modernista building and quiet central location
- Loved the terrace and the feeling of being in s big home,rather than hotel.
- Perfect location, beautiful architecture & design, comfortable rooms, homely atmosphere, most welcoming staff
Ca La Maria Barcelona
Set next to Rambla Catalunya Street, the Ca La Maria Barcelona is centrally located in Barcelona. The bed & breakfast has rooms in a stylish apartment with free Wi-Fi and air conditioning.Featuring high ceilings and modern décor, each room has a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a shower and some of them also have a bathtub.Guests have access to a large wooden terrace, including a garden and a covered area with a dining table. There is also a spacious shared lounge. A breakfast buffet is available, as well as a bar where guests can get drinks and snacks.Gaudi’s Pedrera Building is only a 5-minute walk from the bed & breakfast. There is a large variety of bars and restaurants in the area. Guests can find Diagonal Metro Station 950 feet from the property and Plaça Catalunya is 2 metro stops away.
- Friendly staff who go out of their way to help you. A lovely roof terrace to come back to. There are no tea facilities in the room but you din’t need them. In a cozy lounge area, tea, coffee and cake are left out for you to enjoy anytime you want. Much nicer than sitting in your room. Highly recommend.
- Big beautiful room, cozy hotel, delicious breakfast and good location.
Old world charm. Our room had tall ceilings with beautiful molding and chandelier light. We had a balcony with a comfy couch and tables. It looked out on to a large quiet courtyard. Great karma – relaxing feel.
Every room is different. We saw the three rooms in our building and they were all gorgeous. Since our area was one door down from the main building, they provided a common area for the 3 rooms that had a minibar, tea, coffee, snacks and fruit. Just lovely.
The property has only 8 rooms. 5 are in the main building where breakfast is served. They always had ample amounts of fruit on the buffet breakfast and the chef made a different, special cake everyday.
- Gorgeous house, very nice decor and design elements, and very very helpful staff. Nice commual terrace. Would have spent a lot of time chilling there if my stay was longer.
- The hotel had a very family friendly feeling to it!
One of our top picks in Barcelona.Mihlton Barcelona is located in Barcelona, just 0.9 miles from Portal de l’Angel.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. Sagrada Familia is 1.1 miles from Mihlton Barcelona, and La Seu, Cathedral of Barcelona is 1.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Great service from the staff and location was perfect.
- Excellent location, VERY friendly and professional staff, neat and well serviced room, good variety on the breakfast buffet, rooftop seating outside, and… the coffee was just some of the best I’ve had.
- Gave us great places for dinner always very helpful
- A/C was not needed. We could not partake of breakfast as we left early each day.
- I am going to BCN on a regular basis. Since my first stay in this hotel I came back several times and would not consider to book another hotel.
The Conica Deluxe Bed&Breakfast
Located in the Eixample neighborhood in Barcelona, one mile from Portal de l’Angel, The Conica Deluxe Bed&Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Sagrada Familia is 1.2 miles from The Conica Deluxe Bed&Breakfast, and La Seu, Cathedral of Barcelona is 1.2 miles away.
This place was absolutely amazing! Very well located: Close to metro stations, bus stops and walking distance from everything. Delicious breakfast. The staff was so helpful. We had to leave very early in order to catch our bus and we were still able to make our own breakfast!
Water bottles and fruits and available all day long. Cute outside terrace ro relax while drinking a cup of tea. Our room was clean, spacious and the bed was extremely comfortable!
We will definitely come back!
- Spotlessly clean, very friendly welcome. All staff friendly, but there was a difference in attention to detail/replenishing items on the last two mornings.. Delicious quiche and frittatas for breakfast. Booked room with small sitting area attached, would be lovely when the sun is shining and window wide open.
- A lovely art nouveau building located in a lively area with restaurants, cafés and bars. Close by attractions. Small balconies overlooking a beautiful street. Large and spotless clean rooms. There is also a 24-hour supermercat right across the street.
The building is beautiful, the flat is decorated with extreme good taste, location wise it’s very central and it’s perfect to access transports. There was always this perfume in the air that I will never forget.
- Nice hospitality, very kind owner, good breakfast, very good location…
- This place was absolutely amazing! Very well located: Close to metro stations, bus stops and walking distance from everything. Delicious breakfast. The staff was so helpful. We had to leave very early in order to catch our bus and we were still able to make our own breakfast!
Principal B&Bcn is located in Barcelona, just 1.2 miles from Portal de l’Angel.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find ticket service at the property.Sagrada Familia is 1.4 miles from Principal B&Bcn, and La Seu, Cathedral of Barcelona is 1.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 7 miles from Principal B&Bcn.
- I got a fever when my first day in Barcelona. The employee Anna is pretty nice to me, take medicine and treat me hot tea. That’s very kind and warm. I really appreciate her help.
- The room was lovely and modern and the balcony view was beautiful! The instructions to get in the building were given to us before we arrived as we would be there after check in closed, this was very easy to follow. The staff were very friendly and even ran out of the hotel after we checked out to pass us some jewellery we had left behind by accident!!
- the staff was very friendly and welcoming, the room was very cosy, clean and comfortable
- The room itself was lovely, but the was about the only thing i liked.
Cozy atmosphere, the room was spacious with good light.
The building is located in a central area with a lot of good restaurants near. I recommend this place.
Good-Home Paseo de Gracia
Good-Home Paseo de Gracia offers accommodations in Barcelona.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Sagrada Familia is 0.8 miles from Good-Home Paseo de Gracia, and Portal de l’Angel is 0.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 8 miles from Good-Home Paseo de Gracia.
- Breakfast food delivery was nice and convenient. The espresso maker made delicious food quality espresso. Beds were comfortable. Location was excellent!!! We also liked that the apartment had a refrigerator and microwave.
Rosa has been amaznig host, she carried our luggage up and she helped us with anything we asked. She was very friendly and nice.
There was a room full of things (shampoo, towel, plates, utensils, etc) you could freely use.
There was espresso machines, all kinds of teas, snacks laid out in common area.
The breakfast was left on the room door, and it was not small – there were few pieces for each person.
The room was big and neat, the bathroom was very clean and nice.
The hostel is right on the main street and very close to old town, there is a metro station just few buildings away.
- Receiving freshly baked pastries delivered to your door is a great idea. The room was great with a balcony.The host came is to do rhe dishes every day. Having a washing and drying machiene was great for laundry.
- Rosa and her husband were extremely nice! Location was perfect. We enjoyed everything about our trip to Barcelona
Central position..value for money.
Owner very helpful. Internet was excellent
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Terrassa Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Terrassa Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Terrassa Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Terrassa Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!