10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Teguise Lanzarote – Top Hotel Reviews
Teguise Lanzarote is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Teguise Lanzarote. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Teguise Lanzarote. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Teguise Lanzarote. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Teguise Lanzarote right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Teguise Lanzarote with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Teguise Lanzarote:
Villa El Jable Lanzarote
Villa El Jable Lanzarote is located in Teguise, just 11 miles from Puerto del Carmen.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or patio.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Playa Blanca is 19 miles from Villa El Jable Lanzarote, and Corralejo is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- We had booked the suite for 2 nights, which was just perfect. We only expected the breakfast to be a bit ‘richer’, based on the comments and earlier pictures on the site. Great host who loves the island and shares excellent tips, addresses and tips.
- Our hosts, Paola and Stefano were very friendly and helpful with any questions that we had. We liked the homemade cakes each morning. Nothing was too much trouble for them.
- Paola and Stefano were so kind and helpful. The place was clean and quiet – brilliant stay.
- Good location, great hosts and nice house to visit Lanzarote!
- Everything was amazing, Paola was friendliest and really helpful host, the villa is greatly decorated and is perfectly clean and comfortable
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Iside offers accommodations in Teguise.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Puerto del Carmen is 12 miles from Casa Iside, and Playa Blanca is 21 miles away. Lanzarote Airport is 9 miles from the property.
Very helpful and friendly hosts – they made us very welcome, like family members.
Breakfasts were outstanding:)
Very good communication.
Very helpful advice on places to visit/walking routes etc.
We were met by our two friendly informative hosts who made us feel at home and gave us lots of tips about the area.
We had breakfast in the garden overlooking the beautiful landscape.
Breakfast was nicely laid out, in the garden where possible. It was lovely to meet other folk and share chatter.
Our room had a lovely fun terrace with far reaching views, a table to sit at and a relaxing couch.
The hosts were so friendly and accommodating
- We loved everything. Our stay in such a lovely place with so nice hosts made our holiday absolutely special. Waking up in a beautiful room and having breakfast in a garden with view on Lanzarote’s Volcanos is unique. Thank you Valentina and Francesco.
Perfect location, extremely friendly and helpful hosts, very comfy room with a fab balcony with views for miles and lovely freshly baked croissants, what more could you ask for?
Thank you Francesco and Valentina.
- Very helpful and friendly hosts – they made us very welcome, like family members.
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Alba offers accommodations in Nazaret.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Puerto del Carmen is 10 miles from Casa Alba, and Playa Blanca is 21 miles away. Lanzarote Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- The owner is so lovely and accommodating. The house is really comfortable and excellent value for money.
- Giovanni is the perfect host. He is very welcoming, helping with everything and really tries to make you feel at home. Every morning he spoils you with his delicious breakfast! The house really feels like home, enough possibilities to relax after a day of sightseeing. Nazaret is the perfect place to discover the island of Lanzarote and very close to the nicest village of the island: Teguise!
This place is great! We had a great time. Though there is more guests at the house you simply cannot feel it, since everybody is out during the day and late evening. Breakfast is perfect and the host is extremly friendly and helpful. We felt as if he was one of our friends!
Thank you Giovanni!
- Clean, comfortable, lovely place with nice owner. Perfect garden to a little afternoon sunbathing and relaxing. Market and Lagomar museum is near.
- Host and location was good. Breakfast was good too.
La Casona de Nazaret
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, La Casona de Nazaret is located in Nazaret.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Puerto del Carmen is 11 miles from La Casona de Nazaret, and Playa Blanca is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Helpful and friendly host. Home from home, fresh/homemade produce for breakfast.
- Josephina was so welcoming and helpful. The breakfasts had plenty of choices, homemade bread and a microwave to warm pancakes. Drinks available throughout the day for minimal charge and a fridge for personal food. The best similar accommodation we have ever stayed at.
- The owner couldn’t have been kinder and more helpful. A very pleasant place to stay and almost feel at home. Good value for money.
- Our host Josefina was very helpful. Breakfast was officially at 08:30; but if we had scehduled trip earlier, she was very flexible. Great location! Very easy to find.
The owner Josephina, she was very helpful with information and even providing beach towels for our use. She also cooked scrambled eggs every morning.
The location, very quiet village.
Very comfortable bed.
Located in Guatiza, 15 miles from Puerto del Carmen, Casa Ines features an outdoor pool and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Playa Blanca is 26 miles from Casa Ines, and Costa Teguise is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 11 miles from Casa Ines.
- We were given a very warm welcome in a beautifully decorated house & thoroughly enjoyed it.
- Brilliant terrace and luxurious bedroom, beautiful furniture, great hosts: Italians…. love them.
All amazing, the food and wine, paola and gaspar such an amazing couple the best host ever,
the breakfast was so delicious. perfect for couples, family. the house is so nice big, cozy. good location so quiet and peaceful.
Casa Ines was an absolutely perfect stay for us. The house is big, super clean, the bed comfy, and the surrounding area (cactus field!) was extremely quiet. The hosts, Paola and her husband were lovely people who helped us everyday to organise our trips around the island. They gave us incredibly helpful tips and it made our trip much more efficient and amazing.
I would recommend this place if you are looking forward tasting what this island is really about (relax and nature). Thanks guys and see you soon!
We arrived late at night but still were welcomed very warmly!
The owners are really really really kind people!
We had the “big room” and indeed, it was BIG! Large room, large bathroom, really large sun terrace…
Nice pool ( some sand in it but that’s caused by the ever blowing wind)
We had the best night’s sleep of our entire journey – so quiet over there, just loved it!
A bit out of the tourist’s way, but that’s why we booked this room.
This place is more of a B&B than a hotel!
Kalindi Yoga Nature B&B
Kalindi Yoga Nature B&B is located in Tao, 9 miles from Puerto del Carmen and 18 miles from Playa Blanca. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Corralejo is 26 miles from Kalindi Yoga Nature B&B, and Costa Teguise is 8 miles from the property. Lanzarote Airport is 6 miles away.
- Location, the house in general, Elvira (owner) is really nice.
- The location is perfect, in the country side, but in a fair walking/cycling distance from the next village. By car it only takes 3min. The space/place is just great! Well thought so we all have our intimacy. The shared spaces are big enough, and visually the house, the gardon looks great! We really fell in love with the place and will go back for sure. The people were amazing, only generous souls! I was remotely working, so didn’t have enough time to properly discuss, but from the looks of it the other guests were having a bless chatting, laughing with the hosts :).
- Wonderful people running and volunteering at Kalindi. Great community spirit, yummy breakfast, great yoga and other activities.
- All the staff at Kalindi were very friendly and welcoming. Lots of advice of places to visit, activities available and places to eat etc. The morning yoga class with instructor Elsa was excellent and varied each morning. If you’re looking to come away from your holiday fitter, revitalised, relaxed and having shared some time with interesting people from around the world. This is the place for you. It’s also a great base to explore the rest of the island.
People working at kalindi are awesome. Having an amazing breakfast all together, chatting with people coming from several countries has been great.
Yoga in the morning, sooo nice!
The place is comfy, cozy, clean and has a lovely vibe.
One of our top picks in Tinajo.Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Finca Marisa offers accommodations in Tinajo. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Puerto del Carmen is 10 miles from Finca Marisa, and Playa Blanca is 17 miles from the property. Lanzarote Airport is 9 miles away.
- Very charming location, far from the commercial buzz. The owner was always welcoming and available with great suggestions. Great breakfast. Familiar feeling.
- It’s a well designed guesthouse, friendly and helpful owner, great idea with the check in (keys in a security box)
- Nice location to visit the national park. The views on the park from the property are stunning! The place is quiet. Great shared kitchen with all necesary amenities.
- The room was nice and big. We had a private bathroom. The host was lovely and made us feel welcome. The location is really beautiful and close to Timanfaya and other sight seeing attractions. The kitchen is also great.
- Really nice room, awesome decorations, candles everywhere, clean and tidy, bathtub was also amazing, staff was really kind and helpful and they have awesome goat who likes to pet! Also the kitchen is spacious and well equipped. Really nice view from the terrace with pallet furniture and hammock. It was awesome to watch the sunset from there.
Featuring free WiFi, La Finca offers accommodations in Güime. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Puerto del Carmen is 5 miles from La Finca, and Playa Blanca is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
It was our second time at
Very welcoming atmosphere,
Close to the main attractions,
Beautiful and cozy rooms and territory.
We are planning our next visit to Lanzarote, definitely will stay Here!
Recommend to visit bar nereby la bodegita, amazing coctales and tapas!
- The friendly host, delicious breakfast, the beautiful house
- Amazing host, nice breakfast, clean and good room, free parking, not far from airport and two marvelous kitties that wander around the structure.
- the Owner Sandy is very kind and caring, She made us feel like at home,the house is very cosy and peaceful.
Strategic position! The best location to relax! No traffic, no screams, no problems! Only 3 rooms, which means total relaxation!
Sandy is so kind! You will fall in love with “la
- It was our second time at
Casa Natura is located in San Bartolomé, 7 miles from Puerto del Carmen and 17 miles from Playa Blanca. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Corralejo is 24 miles from Casa Natura, and Costa Teguise is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Lanzarote Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Alma Libre B&B
Alma Libre B&B is located in Guatiza, just 16 miles from Puerto del Carmen.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Playa Blanca is 26 miles from Alma Libre B&B, and Costa Teguise is 6 miles away. Lanzarote Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Very gentle helpful hostess and pleasant room with terrace and nice view on the surrounding area. Silent location outside the village Guatiza. Delicious breakfast.
- Martina and Dominico are super nice and we had a fantastic time in Alma Libre! Super clean, very well located, perfect hosts that made us feel at home… What else is needed?
Alma Libre is a wonderful place to stay. Martina and Domenico are great hosts, they care about everything and have very good Insider recommendations which seights are worth visiting and also for dinner/lunch very good restaurant recommendations.
The place is very beautiful and clean. Self-made breakfast is offered every morning-very delicious!
We had great experience at Alma Libre B&B with my husband: great hosts, beautiful view from balcony, very clean and cosy.
we had our big double bed, balcony, bathroom, etc.
Highly recommended place!
- Very kind and sociable hosts who immediately made us feel at home. The view from our huge private patio was amazing, – wonderful sunsets! A definite plus is that visitors have the use of the kitchen to make their own meals if they wish. But we found an excellent community centre locally which served delicious evening meals very reasonably!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Teguise Lanzarote Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Teguise Lanzarote to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Teguise Lanzarote but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Teguise Lanzarote. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!