10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Tassarolo Piedmont – Top Hotel Reviews
Tassarolo Piedmont is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Tassarolo Piedmont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tassarolo Piedmont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tassarolo Piedmont. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Tassarolo Piedmont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Tassarolo Piedmont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Tassarolo Piedmont:
La Zolla Rotta
La Zolla Rotta offers accommodations in Tassarolo. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Genoa is 24 miles from La Zolla Rotta, and Acqui Terme is 16 miles away. Cristoforo Colombo Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Federico and his mother were just the dream hosts you can hope for. They are a family that care for their guests and know how to anticipate their needs. Our kids even found games on their arrival. The house is beyond beautiful, with an incredible large and spacious room with astonishing chimney in the middle. Don’t miss this place!
- Parla est superbe, elle a préparé des lites, des couverts et des jouets pour nos deux enfants. la villa est spacieuse et très propre. on y retournera!
- Просторный дом) очень чистый. В вашем распоряжении имеется абсолютно всё). На кухне есть все необходимые продукты. В гостиной комнате есть настоящий камин. Рядом с домом сад с беседкой. Хозяйка невероятно гостеприимная и доброжелательная. Отзывается моментально на любую просьбу.
- Kõik. See koht on vau-efektiga! Luksuslik, väga hubane maja koos kaminaga. Sobib nii perega reisijatele, kui ka romantiliselt puhkust veetes. Suur ruum keskel + hästi varustatud köök, kus on olemas kõik, mida hing ihaldab! Kaks tuba suurest toast paremale ja vasakule. Meie saime vasakpoolse, kus oli nii vann kui ka dušš, pesemistarvikud ja muu vajalik. Väga palju erinevaid käterätte. Voodi on väga mugav, pimenduskardinad, lisatekid, eraldi garderoob. Ilus aed ja suurepärane vaade, parkida on võimalik nii garaažis kui ka väljas. Perenaine on väga lahke, teeb oma asja suure armastusega. Perenaise tehtud koogid on imemaitsvad! Suurimad tänud! Tahame kohe tagasi tulla!
- Extrem grosszűgige Lokation. Riesiger Wohnbereich, grosszűgiger Schlafraum, luxoriőses Bad. An alle Details war gedacht, inkl. Ersatzzahnbűrste…
B&B Villa Gavina
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, B&B Villa Gavina offers accommodations in Gavi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Genoa is 20 miles from B&B Villa Gavina, and Acqui Terme is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 19 miles from B&B Villa Gavina.
- A beautiful countryside villa with a private gated parking and even though there is no restaurant inside, the nearest good places to eat are just 30 stairs away.
- The best place to stay in Gavi. Have a lot of experience staying in this cosy town. Owners of the hotel are the perfect example of an ideal hospitality.
- В оговоренное время все было готово, человек ждал на рецепции, машину поставили на территории виллы. Номер и цена очень хорошие. Утром был замечательный завтрак по цене 5 евро с человека. Виды очень красивые. Выезд кажется до 10:30, но нам и не нужно было позже. Успели и в крепость подняться, которую кстати видно с территории виллы и аутлет посетить.
- L’accueil et le service attentionné notamment au petit déjeuner.La villa très bien sécurisée ; le calme,le confort et la propreté de la chambre.
- Mi è piaciuto molto lo stile e la grandezza della camera e tutti i vari comfort compresi (tv, minisalottino, due letti aggiuntivi, comodo armadio con specchio, frigobar, cassaforte).
Podere Demetra is located in Novi Ligure, 23 miles from Genoa and 18 miles from Acqui Terme. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Alessandria is 16 miles from Podere Demetra, and Varazze is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 22 miles from Podere Demetra.
- Amazing house located in a countryside. Very clean and spacious room. Awesome and helpful owners gave us a tips for local dinner. Delicious and homemade breakfast.
- The house was located in a beautiful area. Our room was very spacious. The host was so kind to wait for us after their usual check-in time. The breakfast was excellent. It had everything you want for a breakfast. There was also cured ham and we had tea, juice and hot chocolate as drinks! Really a very generous breakfast.
- Breakfast, atmosphere, design of the building and rooms, silence of countryside
- Everithing was beautiful,the place, the host,location…5 minute by car from outlet…I recomand
- Brilliant place!!!!! Big spacious room!!!! Boutique hotel!!!
B&B Casa Meli
B&B Casa Meli offers accommodations in Cadepiaggio.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing.Genoa is 20 miles from B&B Casa Meli, and Acqui Terme is 15 miles from the property. Cristoforo Colombo Airport is 18 miles away.
- Amazing views, spotlessly clean, very welcoming and a house full of character.
- Francesca – the owner of the house is super friendly and charming lady and fantastic host. The house is located in a small village surrounded by wine yards. Francesca pays attention to all small details in the house, a lot of paintings and pictures in the wall, tableware, curtains – everything in the house makes you feel like being home. There are only two rooms available therefore our stay was really private. Nice garden with couple of sun beds and little table where we had our dinner last evening. The room is a decent size and nicely decorated. Its very clean. The view from the room is stunning. Its totally different experience rather than staying in the hotel as we all felt like being a part of the family. The breakfast was really good. Apricot tarts, yogurt with fresh fruits, different kind of cheese, jam, bread, coffee. We were offered a ham, but it was too much for us. We really enjoyed our stay and will definitely go back.
- Authentic experience, beautiful garden, friendly host.
- Everything was good and especially authentic Piemont atmosphere.
- The B&B is great! The hostess is very kind and the room looks splendid and the view is realy breath taking!
B&B Il Cotogno
B&B Il Cotogno is located in Gavi, just 19 miles from Genoa. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Santa Margherita Ligure is 30 miles from B&B Il Cotogno, and Rapallo is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Nice location, very caring hosts. Even though the hosts don’t speak much English they were still very helpful, brought us an apple cake for the dinner which was very nice! The room is small, but very authentic.
- Picked the place on its price alone, but it turned out to be very nice. Friendly owner and staff. A short ride into the countryside, but well worth.
- Very friendly hosts. Good breakfast. Good WLAN. Comfortable bed. Free parking.
- cosy home-like place, perfect to relax away from crowds.
- Very nice owner, superb homemade breakfast, beautiful and comfortable room (much prettier then in the pictures!), excellent bathroom. We loved every minute of our stay here!
One of our best sellers in Gavi! I Templari offers pet-friendly accommodations in Gavi. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Genoa is 21 miles from I Templari, and Acqui Terme is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 19 miles from I Templari.
- Friendly owners, cozy rooms, nicely situated with spacious free parking and with home made delicious breakfast.
- I made a last minute booking and found this place. It’s not a place where I normally would stay, but to my pleasant surprise, it’s a nice one. The room is very clean, and the property management was super nice (we feel like at home). The home made cookies was very yummy! It’s perfect location for walking around this small village.
- Very kind owners, very good breakfast, good location in Gavi.
- Very friendly reception, air conditioning, wonderful modern bathroom, nice breakfast (included in price) – overall, excellent value for money: highly recommended.
- We’ve spend very good time in I Templari. Thanks to our very friendly hosts that provide great service. Home-made cakes at breakfast were delicious.
B&B Il Giramondo
B&B Il Giramondo is located in Gavi, just 22 miles from Genoa.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Acqui Terme is 18 miles from B&B Il Giramondo, and Alessandria is 17 miles from the property. Cristoforo Colombo Airport is 21 miles away.
- Owner is very nice. She recommended nice places for diner in the area. Breakfast was very good.
- Pensjonat na wzgórzach, idealny dla osób poszukujących ciszy i spokoju. Dojazd wąskimi dorgami przez winnice. Właścicielka czekała na nas przed pensjonatem, zaproponowała herbatę po podróży. Przemiła atmosfera, śniadanie indywidualne i pyszna kawa.
- il canto degli uccelli al mattino, il profumo dell’aria aprendo la finestra della stanza. la natura intorno. l’arredo romantico della stanza. E’ ovviamente non paragonabile ad un hotel, non dimentichiamoci che si tratta di un B&B e oltretutto in mezzo alla natura più vera. Noi cercavamo questo: una boccata di ossigeno e sole. Solare è la proprietaria, solare è l’area intorno. in trasferta da una grande città ad un’altra grande città, questa è stata la sosta ideale. Mia figlia correva nei prati e raccoglieva fiori.
- Malheureusement pas grand chose. On m’a quand même préparé un œuf au petit dej.
- 친절한 호스트. 귀여운 개도 한마리 있고 침대도 포근했다. 다시 가면 또 머무르고 싶었던 사랑스러운 곳. 간단하지만 정성이 담긴 조식도 좋았다. 세레발레 아울렛에서 가까운 편이니 쇼핑을 마치고 차량이동이 가능한 여행객이라면 추천하고 싶다.
B&B Borgo Cortese
One of our top picks in Gavi.Located in Gavi, 20 miles from Genoa, B&B Borgo Cortese features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the river or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Acqui Terme is 16 miles from B&B Borgo Cortese, and Alessandria is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 19 miles from B&B Borgo Cortese.
- Great location, cosy and characterful rooms with welcoming hosts.
- When you meet Toni and Sabrina, the owners, you just know everything is going to be great. Nice, warm and friendly people willing to help and to make your stay memorable. Location is great, in the beautiful, pittoresque village Gavi close to Serravalle outlet. The breakfast was great, especially Sabrina’s home made apple pie.
- The location is perfect . The owner is very friendly ,great host ! We had an amazing breakfast with local products , homemade marmelade .
- Bed very comfy, breakfast lovely Toni the owner could not do enough for us would highly recommend!
- Everything was great. Toni, the owner of B&B Borgo Cortese was very friendly and helpful, thank you!
B&B L’ Albicocco
One of our best sellers in Gavi! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, B&B L’ Albicocco offers pet-friendly accommodations in Gavi.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Genoa is 21 miles from B&B L’ Albicocco, and Acqui Terme is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 19 miles from B&B L’ Albicocco.
- A pretty simple clean place. perfect for its price.
- Praticamente tutto, Titolare gentilissimo ,sistemazione ottima per qualità prezzo.
- Отличное место, кухня большая, есть балкончик. Хозяин супер, не напрягает. По сути квартира с продуктами и кофе машиной в придачу. Горячая вода! Тепло в номере. Рядом есть места где поесть.
- Leggermente fuori dal centro della cittadina. Molto tecnologico con l’apertura della della porta con il codice, ottimo. Locatore gentilissimo. Tutta la struttura curata nei minimi dettagli e pulitissima. Possibilità di avere la cesta(cuccia) per il cane al seguito. Colazione da campioni.
- La struttura e eccellente in tutto sia come accoglienza pulizia e colazione superlativa. Un b&b tra i migliori che ho trovato. Consigliatissimo. Ci ritornerò presto.
B&B Il Campo dei Papaveri
B&B Il Campo dei Papaveri offers accommodations in Lerma.There is a shared lounge at the property.Genoa is 18 miles from B&B Il Campo dei Papaveri, and Santa Margherita Ligure is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Cristoforo Colombo Airport, 16 miles from B&B Il Campo dei Papaveri.
- The Host was really Nice, offered us to choose pour room, recommended us à really Nice restaurant and préparés an amazing breakfast ! Highly recommended
- Angelo is a fantastic host. All was wondefull, nice and cozy. Excellent breakfast and confortable beds.
Absolutely fabulous! The owner was such a pleasant person. It felt like we were his guests in his home. Always smiling, very flexible with our wishes. Nice and big room, quiet area, beautiful view.
The town is very quiet and small, but worth visiting when passing by in the area.
Extremely good experience. Definitely recommend.
- Great, very helpful, friendly host, good breakfast, nice room in a cute little typical Italiën village. Beautiful drive up the mountain.
- Everything very nice and comfortable, we are expected this kind of servis…And very nice place….
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Tassarolo Piedmont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Tassarolo Piedmont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Tassarolo Piedmont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Tassarolo Piedmont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!