10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Taramay Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Taramay Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Taramay Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Taramay Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Taramay Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Taramay Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Taramay Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Taramay Andalucía:
Hospedería El Caravansar
Located in Frigiliana, 30 miles from Malaga, Hospedería El Caravansar features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.Nerja is 3.2 miles from Hospedería El Caravansar, and Almuñécar is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Fantastic views from room & patio. Great location. Friendly & helpful staff
- In such a good position in the town. We stayed a the top floor the view across the town was excellent. The property it’s self had real charm in a true Spanish way. Attention to detail was spot on.
- Comfortable nicely decorated room in a great location. We did not spend much time in the room, but the shower and bed were very comfortable. There is a nice little breakfast place below that opens at 9 o’clock
- Excellent value for money centrally located very helpful staff
- Bed clean and comfortable, staff very friendly and accommodating, lovely hot showers, reasonably priced. Situated in the heart of the town, free parking nearby, can bring your car to the door to unload if necessary, lovely courtyard. Great view from the penthouse room.
Bed and Breakfast Andalusian Summer
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea, Bed and Breakfast Andalusian Summer is located in Nerja in the region of Andalusia, just 30 miles from Malaga.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a shared lounge, a tour desk, luggage storage space and a gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, snorkeling and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Almuñécar is 11 miles from Bed and Breakfast Andalusian Summer, and Torre del Mar is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 30 miles from Bed and Breakfast Andalusian Summer.
- The ownerns made the visit fantastic! It felts like you were more and old friend than a guest..
- Breakfast was fantastic. The owners are the best we’ve ever come across. All facilities are worthy of 5 stars or more. Brilliant all round.
- Absolutely everything we cannot fault this beautiful hotel or the hosts coby and her husband. They were the perfect host and the hotel is an amazing place to stay and unwind. We will definitely be returning.
- The best part about Andalusian Summer is the friendly hosts Coby and Atze. They have created a very warm, fun and welcoming atmosphere in the house. This makes staying there an absolute pleasure, and also means you meet the other guests. I really liked how we often shared a drink or cup of tea at the end of the day, sharing our experiences of the day. Apart from that AL is a great house! Also Coby’s tips on where to eat were all spot on. Best of all was her recommendation re the scenic route to Granada – amazing! Thanks for a great stay!
Nice location, close yet isolated from the city thus very quiet. Very friendly hosts Atze & Cobie, tasty breakfast, neat house and clean swimming pool. Chaise longues by the pool, towels to take to the beach with, huge kitchen and other spaces to take a rest at aside of your room.
For those without a car – you have to walk a bit more than average to get back and forth from the city/seaside but that’s not a trouble.
Located in Salobreña, Casa Albaïda offers accommodation with barbecue facilities. This bed and breakfast offers a garden. San Nicolas Viewpoint is 29.8 miles from the bed and breakfast.At the bed and breakfast the rooms come with a wardrobe and a private bathroom. Some units at Casa Albaïda offer sea views and a patio.The accommodation offers an outdoor pool. You can play billiards at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for skiing.Malaga Airport is 60.9 miles from Casa Albaïda.
No reviews yet.
Casa Valle y Mar
Located in La Herradura in the region of Andalusia, 7 miles from Nerja, Casa Valle y Mar features a sun terrace and views of the sea.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.Almuñécar is 3.6 miles from Casa Valle y Mar, and Torre del Mar is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 31 miles from Casa Valle y Mar.
No reviews yet.
Casa del Patio
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Casa del Patio is located in Pinos del Valle.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Granada is 19 miles from Casa del Patio, and Sierra Nevada is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 23 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa Aire de Lecrin
Offering panoramic views of the Sierra Nevada and Alpujarra from its roof terrace, Casa Aire de Lecrin is set in the Lecrin Valley. It features a charming patio.Each heated and air conditioned room has free WiFi, a kettle with coffee/tea facilities and a private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms feature a balcony.The bed and breakfast has dining room which a sitting area around a fireplace and French doors opening onto the patio.Casa Aire de Lecrin is located in the small village of Pinos del Valle. Motril and the Andalusian Coast are a 30-minute drive away, as is Granada. Federico Garcia Lorca Airport is 34.2 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- This hidden gem in a valley of oranges and lemons is the perfect escape if one is in search of tranquility. It‘s located in a tiny and for the region typical village that offers a tavern in walking distance and a few restaurants just a short drive away. That‘s in case you want to leave Casa Aire at all. It‘s cozy and provides an open fireplace, a small pool, and a wonderful rooftop terrace to soak in the surroundings. Anne and Martin are perfect hosts and run this B&B. Both help you in any way and Martin makes sure there’s always enough wood for the fireplace. Unfortunately, we pre-planned and pre-booked our whole road trip through Andalusia way in advance. If we had been more flexible we would have stayed for more than one night. Breakfast is incredible with a variety of local produce to choose from. Thank you, Anne and Martin! Until next time!
- Very pleasant host, spacious en suite room and a very good breakfast served in the garden. Fully met all our expectations and needs.
- The accommodation and the host was great. we regret, that we have not spend more time here. We loved the breakfast and the room.
- tasteful and well-kept decor, beautiful location and very friendly welcome
- Everything was perfect – a picturesque tiny town, a beautiful old house refurbished and clean, amazing hospitality of Anna Muriel, the hostess. Stunning views around, peaceful atmosphere on the roof terrace, to name just a few fascinating features of the house.
El Cortijo del Pino
Showcasing an outdoor pool and barbecue, El Cortijo del Pino is located in Albuñuelas in the region of Andalusia, just 17 miles from Granada. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.Sierra Nevada is 17 miles from El Cortijo del Pino, and Nerja is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 20 miles from El Cortijo del Pino.
- A beautiful Spanish home artfully decorated in a lovely scenic location. Just a five minute walk to town. We were welcomed and treated very well. And the breakfast was so delicious!
- Prachtige lokatie, heerlijk ontbijt met geweldig uitzicht. Vriendelijk personeel. Knus zwembad
Úžasné místo s “genius loci”.
Velmi ochotný personál.
- Ubicación ideal para descansar y relajarte. La persona que no atendió Pepa es un encanto de mujer. Siempre pendiente de que no faltase nada y con una sonrisa siempre. Un encanto de persona. Muy profesional
- vriendelijke huishoudster Pepa, lekker ontbijt, prachtig en rustgevend uitzicht
B&B Villa Pérgola
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, B&B Villa Pérgola is located in Nerja in the region of Andalusia, just 31 miles from Malaga.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or mountains.There is a shared lounge at the property.Almuñécar is 10 miles from B&B Villa Pérgola, and Torre del Mar is 12 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 30 miles away.
- The owners were very friendly. The rooms are superb. Breakfast was good
Very good and personal service!
Villa Pergola shines, top notch cleaning!
- The Villa is well situated approximately 20 minuets walk from the centre of Nerja, although overpriced it’s ok.
- Miguel and his wife live on premise, and treated us like house guests. The room has large and clean, and breakfast was wonderful and served on the pool deck. It is a bit of a walk from the beach or the main strip of Nerja, but it is worth it just to spend time with Miguel. He shared some great stories with us and gave us some really good recommendations. All-in-all, a very nice stay.
- The entire property is very well taken care of: the house, the yard and garden, the pool. Everything is spotlessly clean. The bed is very comfortable, with one big mattress. The breakfast is very good, with only fresh products and home-made pie and freshly made orange juice. Everything was perfect and the owners are absolutely the loveliest people! Thank you, Miguel and Ana for a an awesome experience!
Villa Morera Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Villa Morera Bed & Breakfast is located in Frigiliana. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.Malaga is 30 miles from Villa Morera Bed & Breakfast, and Nerja is 2.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 29 miles from Villa Morera Bed & Breakfast.
An absolute gem! Hans and Karen were superb. The Bed and Breakfast is fantastic, gorgeous rooms, amazing views and delicious breakfast.
Feels like a home from home with all you could need. Lovely morning greetings from Lola and Ruby the dogs too. Definitely recommend a stay here.
- Delicious breakfast, beautiful room, grounds and views, lovely hosts.
- toplocatie, supernette kamer, zeer gastvriendelijke en spontane Karen en Hans , je voelt je hier onmiddelijk op je gemak, lekker vers uitgebreid ontbijt met elke dag variatie, verse smootie of fruitsap, ruime kamer met prachtig uitzicht vanuit het bed, rust…………een paradijsje waar we zeker terugkomen.
We hebben een heerlijke tijd gehad bij Karen en Hans. Twee betrokken mensen met hart voor hun b&b en hun gasten. Het voelde als thuiskomen!
Het huisje/kamer, de ligging en locatie waren perfect. Goed bereikbaar en een mooie omgeving; rustig in de bergen met uitzicht op zee. Tevens heb je ook de mogelijkheid om de drukte op te zoeken (10min met de auto) of diverse activiteiten te ondernemen (steden bezoeken, fietsen, hardlopen of andere uitjes).
Kortom een aanrader om tot rust te komen maar ook als uitvalsbasis voor een actievere vakantie.
- Super locatie: prachtig vrijstaand huis met fantastisch uitzicht op de zee en de bergen en overal heerlijke plekjes om je even terug te trekken. Smakelijk, gevarieerd en zelf bereid ontbijt wat je op het terras, in het ochtendzonnetje kunt nuttigen. Ruime kamers met lekkere bedden en mooie badkamer. Alles brandschoon. Eigenaren Hans en Karin, die er alles aan doen om het je naar de zin te maken. Een echte aanrader!
- An absolute gem! Hans and Karen were superb. The Bed and Breakfast is fantastic, gorgeous rooms, amazing views and delicious breakfast.
Casa Rural Miller’s of Frigiliana
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Casa Rural Miller’s of Frigiliana offers accommodations in Frigiliana, just 30 miles from Malaga. The bed and breakfast has a barbecue and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Nerja is 3.5 miles from Casa Rural Miller’s of Frigiliana, and Almuñécar is 12 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 28 miles away.
- Everything was so lovely and relaxing, nothing was too much trouble at all. The house is like home from home. You can use the kitchen facilities just as at home. The roof top terrace is beautiful too and just so lovely to sit and relax on.
- Very nice place. The rooms were smaller than I expected.
- We loved everything about millers, Tanya is a great host and staff were more than helpful in every way, Fernandez,Greg and jasmine a very big well done to you all. We will return soon, highly recommended.
- What a friendly atmosphere and Tanya was a wonderful host. Fabulous boutique hotel in gorgeous, tranquil pueblo. We loved having a drink around log burner with other guests.
- Casa Millers in Frigiliana wonderful place to stay . Tanya was very welcoming and helpful. The property is beautifully and thoughtfully presented with every need catered for. The attention to detail is great. It’s homely and comfortable and hi spec . We thoroughly enjoyed our stay , breakfast was plentiful it’s a magical setting would highly recommend 👍👍
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Taramay Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Taramay Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Taramay Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Taramay Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!