10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Tambor Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Tambor Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Tambor Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tambor Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tambor Puntarenas. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Tambor Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Tambor Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Tambor Puntarenas:
One of our best sellers in Tambor! Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Lodge Margouillat is located in Tambor, just 29 miles from Jacó. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Santa Teresa is 11 miles from Lodge Margouillat, and Montezuma is 5 miles away.
- Beautiful location, exceptionally clean, Thomas was so friendly and stayed up late to welcome us! Tasteful immaculate rooms, lovely breakfast, beautiful pool and above all the views and surroundings were idyllic!
Everything. The amazing
wood villas that Thomas build. The beautiful and green scenario that overwhelmed us every morning outside our window. The extreme care and kindness of Thomas and Amber. The tasty and fruity breakfast. The scenic pool. The details. The great atmosphere. We would live there if we could!
- Thomas and Amber are exceptionally wonderful and dedicated hosts. They work very hard to make each guest feel welcomed and at home. The attention to detail in the layout of the accommodations is evident. The lodgings are surrounded by beautiful plantings and all is well cared for. We loved feeling immersed in nature!
- The host Thomas was great, and so was Emma. The grounds are beautifully landscaped and the separate and private cabinas are very tastefully done, with teak wood ceilings and nice tiles in the bathroom. The bed was the most comfortable I slept in Costa Rica, the towels are plush and the showers had plenty of hot water.
- Swimming pool, rooms, welcome and breakfast. Above all the nature surrounding the lodges.
Vista Hermosa Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Vista Hermosa Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Tambor, just 26 miles from Jacó. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are available. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Santa Teresa is 12 miles from Vista Hermosa B&B, and Montezuma is 5 miles from the property.
- The setting was idyllic, quiet and beautiful. The food was excellent and the host, Judy was very helpful in arranging transportation and things to do, but you do need a car with some clearance. Some of the roads are rough, but quite passable.
- Ein Ort zum Wohlfühlen! Judy, the owner is a great cook. From the first minute she made us feel welcome. The house and the room was a beautiful place. We could not have found a better place to stay. Best stuff ever!
- Schöne ruhiges Wohnaus mit Pool, gutes Personal dass bei der Reiseplanung sehr hilfreich war.
- L’endroit est un peu éloigné et il est nécessaire d’avoir une voiture pour y arriver. Mais le lieu en vaut la peine. Un endroit très familial, où on apprécie de s’y retrouver en fin de journe, que ce soit dans la piscine, au bar, ou autour d’un très bon plat cuisiné par Judith, et servi avec toute la gentillesse et le professionnalisme de Jason. Une belle étape.
- El lugar, el trato del personal que fue magnífico, la piscina, la medida de la cama, la calidad de la habitación… Un sitio increíble… ¡De los mejores lugares donde hemos dormido!
Rising Sun B & B
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Rising Sun B & B is located in Tambor, just 27 miles from Jacó. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is free shuttle service at the property.This bed and breakfast has a private beach area and car rental is available. Santa Teresa Beach is 11 miles from Rising Sun B & B, and Montezuma is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 1.9 miles from Rising Sun B & B.
No reviews yet.
Cabinas & Restaurante Cristina
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Tambor, 27 miles from Jacó, Cabinas & Restaurante Cristina features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Santa Teresa is 12 miles from Cabinas Cristina Tambor, and Montezuma is 6 miles from the property.
- Nice clean room. Super cold air conditioning. Very friendly staff.
- We loved the children and the original owners. The little girl Katie was absolutely precious! Her mother who worked there was super helpful and very friendly. The senor Edwardo was very helpful and drove us to the airport when we wanted to go for an extra fee. He was smart and fun to talk to also. Our bed was very comfortable and the air conditioner was grand. The area was calm and relaxing.
- Room was comfortable, quiet, great location, friendly staff, great food at restaurant
- Location next to major Highway, 20 minutes drive to paquera ferry port. Hotel situated in beach town of Tambor. Town has a couple of small restaurants and a beach. Beach is OK, not very nice.
- Cristina y Eduardo, anfitriones muy acogedores y dispuestos a dar a conocer lugares nuevos a visitar. Excelente atencion
Hotel Horizontes de Montezuma
Featuring an outdoor salted pool, Hotel Horizontes de Montezuma is located on a hilltop in Montezuma. This accommodation offers lush gardens and panoramic terrace. Free WiFi access is available.Each air conditioned room at Hotel Horizontes de Montezuma provides a balcony, view and seating area. Private bathrooms come complete with a shower and free toiletries. A fan, linens and towels are also included.Guests can enjoy an array of on-site and nearby activities, such as snorkeling, canoeing and horse riding. Other amenities offered at the hotel include free parking and air conditioning.
- Juan and all the rest made us feel home imediately. Nice tips about Montezuma and the most amazing views from the garden. Loved the stay in every way!
- Great place! Very nice outdoor pool, perfect host, delicious breakfast!
- Just a wonderful experience from start to finish. The owner Juan is a gem, taking time to explain the layout of the town and the best places to eat; the fabulous, super clean salt water pool; comfortable, clean room with lovely balcony; delicious breakfast on airy verandah; super friendly staff. While it’s 2km into town, it’s very easy to call a cab. The ride in is about $5, and it’s equally easy to find a ride home in the evening. We liked being a bit outside the town for the quiet and the privacy. Montezuma is a terrific place–about 3 square blocks, super relaxed, and with good restaurants. All in all, a great place to stay.
- Very friendly owner, nice villla and a fresh breakfast
- Juan and his staff are the consummate hosts from providing useful local information, tailoring the breakfast to your desires, and engaging in far ranging conversations. It was an intimate , resort-like experience that we will remember fondly, and important in establishing some connections in a foreign country.
El Mariposario Montezuma Gardens
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. El Mariposario Montezuma Gardens is located in Montezuma, just 30 miles from Jacó. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Santa Teresa is 7 miles from El Mariposario Montezuma Gardens, and Tambor is 5 miles from the property.
- This place is Definitely a HIDDEN GEM!! Not only is it a brewery with AWESOME beers but it has a chef that truly know how to cook!! Food was a 10…..EXCELLENT!! We ate 3 meals there and only stayed 1 night!! GREAT spot!! OH….AND……the butterfly gardens were Absolutely incredible!! Well maintained and very informative!! I usually do NOT write reviews but this place so deserves everyone and anyone to go visit it!!
- One of the best places I have ever stayed: the butterfly garden was astonishing
- Beautiful grounds, yummy breakfast, butterflies and beer. Couldn’t get any better.
- Beautiful small hotel in the rainforest close to Montezuma centre. Has its own very good restaurant and also a microbrewery with very nice beer to try! And a butterfly garden that is free entrance for guests. Montezuma is so pretty – (so much nicer than St Teresa ) and you can go on boat tours to Tortuga Island (we watched a whale next to the boat!) Go with Zuma tours. We had the best meal in the hotel restaurant!
- Loved the butterflies and the beer, and amazing staff
Casa Delicias Playa Montezuma
One of our best sellers in Montezuma! Located in Montezuma in the region of Puntarenas, 31 miles from Jacó, Casa Delicias Playa Montezuma features a barbecue and views of the sea. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Santa Teresa is 7 miles from Casa Delicias Playa Montezuma, and Tambor is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 7 miles from Casa Delicias Playa Montezuma.
- Quiet place away from town. Beautiful location in hills. Richard was gracious and accommodating but not overly so. Real easy vibration. Sunrises and sunsets were beautiful
- The place is great! The view, the bungalows, the breakfast, everything! But the best is the owner Richard (Hi Richard! You do it very very well!). Every day he decorates your bungalow, even the restrooms and the breakfast with Hibiskusflowers! And you can be sure when you ask him where to go for dinner or for beach or whatever he’s promoting the best! And by the the way he (or better said nature) delivers Monkeys, Tucans and the beautiful blue jay. We staid 3 days. It should have been more…
- The location is fantastic with a spectacular view! Richard is very nice and gave us a lot of good suggestions.
- Fantastic room with great views. Set in peaceful surroundings. The highlight of our stay was the breakfast served in our room to enjoy on the balcony. Richard the owner is a cool dude, very friendly and easy going. He made our stay even more enjoyable. This place is so romantic for couples.
- Everything! The staff was kind warm and friendly. The views the private breakfast. I would come here again anytime and recommend to others
Located in Montezuma in the region of Puntarenas, 30 miles from Jacó, Loma Sibo features an outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.Santa Teresa Beach is 6 miles from Loma Sibo, and Tambor is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Amazing villa with an evan better view! We had the whole villa for our selfes and got a free upgrate to the ocean front room:)
Montezume, a very nice little town, is only a short drive away
- Best ever hospitality met travelling around the world! Amazing view on ocean!
- The view was amazing. The pool and rooms were beautifully done with an attention to detail. Best part was the staff, carlos and his wife were very warm hearted and embraced us as family.
- Everything was wonderful! The property is Beautiful, tranquil and in great condition – so much thought has gone into the design. The king suite is amazing and so are the views over the ocean and the pool area. Breakfast is fantastic. Hot water! A fabulous place to relax and unwind.
alles – ein wahres juwel mit einer herzlichen und äusserst zuvorkommenden gastgeberin.
- Amazing villa with an evan better view! We had the whole villa for our selfes and got a free upgrate to the ocean front room:)
Luz En El Cielo Eco-B&B/Hostel
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Luz En El Cielo Eco-B&B/Hostel offers accommodations in Montezuma, just 30 miles from Jacó. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Santa Teresa is 8 miles from Luz En El Cielo Eco-B&B/Hostel, and Tambor is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Good vibes, very clean, feels like the place works in harmony with the nature 🙂
- The location, cleanliness, and owners were great. Breakfast was a nice bonus.
- Location is lovely and more quiet than other options in town, dorms have some nice details (USB-sockets), great breakfast included. View from jungle cabin is great. Dorms are good value.
- The bed was very comfortable. The hosts were informative and friendly. The kitchen was clean and the breakfast was delicious.
- Impressive breakfast for the price, bed was also above standards. Incredible staff.
Wild Waves Fish & Surf
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Wild Waves Fish & Surf offers pet-friendly accommodations in Santa Teresa Beach. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Montezuma is 6 miles from Wild Waves Fish & Surf, and Tambor is 10 miles away. Tambor Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Great views and got a breeze from balcony -as in an elevated position
- Nice view. Comfortable bed. Clean bathroom. Paul and his wife were great.
- The animals outside the “cabina”: some squirrels and an iguana on the roof.
- We really enjoyed the owner, Paul. He made us feel very welcome and he gave us wonderful recommendations about what to do/see around the town. During our night stay, some of the other guests had caught fish earlier in the day (at a location Paul recommended) and we all had a beautiful cookout that evening. Paul cooked the freshly caught fish and we all watched the sunset and dined together as friends from all over the world. It was an experience we will never forget. Also, the breakfast Paul made us was unbelievably delicious. We enjoyed the stay very much, we can’t say enough about it!
- we really enjoy the visit in santa teresa . the owner helped us with all we needed and the breakfast is super big and good.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Tambor Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Tambor Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Tambor Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Tambor Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!