10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Tadoussac Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Tadoussac Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Tadoussac Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tadoussac Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tadoussac Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Tadoussac Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Tadoussac Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Tadoussac Quebec:
Gîte du Goeland
One of our best sellers in Tadoussac! Located in Tadoussac in the region of Quebec, 23 miles from Riviere du Loup, Gîte du Goeland features a playground and views of the sea.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a shared bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.
- Friendly host and a nice atmosphere. Big general space, a good working kitchen and a comfy bed
- Location was convenient to town and to the water. Staff/owners were very friendly and accommodating. Hosts were happy to share information about the town and surrounding areas, where to go and what to do.
- The gite was an easy walking distance to the little shopping area and the harbour. The views from the front of the property were very nice. The place was very quiet and the owner was very pleasant. She ensured that we knew where everything was in the surrounding area.
- Perfect location in beautiful Tadoussac. Host accomodating with many suggestions on what to visit. New kitchen to our disposal, nicely decorated.
- The room was super clean and cosy and a great location. The hostess took the time to point everything out to us on a local map so we could get our bearings
One of our best sellers in Tadoussac! Maison Hovington offers accommodations in Tadoussac.All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is ticket service at the property.
- Mr and Ms Hovington are the friendliest hosts ever met. They gave us a lot of good tips to see in the area. The breakfast is faboulous! You feel at home from the moment you walk in their house.
The house is an amazing villa 150 years old. The family will host you in a welcoming way.
Breakfast is very good.
- We stayed here two nights and enjoyed a delicious, beautifully served breakfast the first morning. The second morning we needed to leave early for a whale tour. Our host was so kind to pack a box full of breakfast treats for us to take with us. We were very grateful for the way we were taken care of and made to feel welcome.
- Good location with view of the Tadoussac harbor and directly across the street from a playground, which was ideal for us and our two kids. The two rooms were comfortable, two big beds, etc. Breakfast was nice.
- Everything was just perfect : Welcome was warm & friendly , room was comfortable and clean, beautiful view from bedroom, great location, tasty breakfast. We will surely book this property for our next trip in Tadoussac !!
Maison Gauthier is located in Tadoussac, just 23 miles from Riviere du Loup.The rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.
- This was a great B&B. the Staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Our room was the Lilas room, which was spacious and clean with 2 wicker chairs/table, and the bed had lovely linens and lots of pillows. We enjoyed the ceiling fan and AC, and the breakfast was decent enough to get you going in the morning. There is a buffet table with a selection of breads/pastries/waffles (french toast too which we found on our last day), a variety of spreads, juices, fruits, yogurt, and little meat pastries. The staff were really friendly and great about our minimal French, and booking us a tour on a cruise into the fjord. Maison Gauthier is not luxury accommodations, but has a homey, quaint feel to it, and is very clean, bright and relaxed. The hostel across the way and the highway noise was NOT an issue for us, and we sat out on the front porch a couple of times, enjoying our morning coffee or the evening.
- Wonderful greeting and helpful staff. When we arrived, the time was taken to explain what there was to do locally and even to book a whale watching trip for us. Tadoussac is beautiful and well worth a visit for anyone touring the area.
- Location walking distance to attractions and restaurants.
- Kindness of the staff / good advice for restaurant
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, serenithe offers accommodations in Tadoussac, just 24 miles from Riviere du Loup. Free private parking is available on site.You will find ticket service at the property.
- Great, our best stay during our trip. Very lovely people and indeed a very good breakfast
- The breakfast was delicious. Our hosts went out of their way to accommodate us.
- Very good breakfast was served. Conversation with fellow guests. Good, free wireless connection.
- Friendly hosts. Very clean room. Our room at the back of the house was quiet.
- Excellent hosts, conveniently located, very accommodating, helpful tips about local venues, great breakfast, interesting conversations with other guests.
Gîte du Moulin Baude
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Tadoussac in the region of Quebec, 22 miles from Riviere du Loup, Gîte du Moulin Baude features a terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- This Gite was a great place to spend some quiet, relaxing days and nights. It was close enough to the town to walk, but far enough away that it was quiet and felt like you were in the country. Having a common kitchen and living room area was great! Caroline and her husband are wonderful hosts. Sitting at night in the living area with the fireplace warming us was wonderful. Breakfast was simple, but good quality and more than enough for our needs.
- Being able to use the lounge where a log fire was lit each evening, also freedom to use the kitchen.
- Breakfast was good (fruit, pancakes, delicious coffee, croissants). Room was nice and of good size, warm and friendly host
- We loved every thing about this place ,owner was helpful friendly,loved the quiet location. Would definitely come back.
- Lovely hostess and host most helpful and informative, making us feel very welcome. Breakfast plentiful and of wide variety and much to our taste. Room very adequate in space and comfort.
La Maison Harvey Lessard B&B
La Maison Harvey Lessard B&B offers accommodations in Tadoussac.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A TV is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.
- The view down to the lake and surroundings is simply stunning. The owners were very lovely and helped with restaurant options and booking our whale watching tour. Our room was very spacious with a therapeutic bath in the middle of the room. For breakfast you can either choose a “lunch box” option or drive 5 minutes to a lovely bakery.
- Sabine was gracious and friendly and helpful. The room was beautiful and so was the view. Nice décor and the shower was hot and full. Great location(although on the other side of the highway from the village….. would cousel against trying to cross) but easily accessible by car. The whale trips are a minute away.
what an amazing view! I watched the sunset from my bedroom and had a full view of the bay.
The bed is extremely confortable, one of the most confortable bed i have ever slept in. It is obvious the owners spent time selecting mattresses and duvets. Very fine quality and comfort.
The owners themselves were very nice and gave me useful tips on the activities! They communicated with me in advance to advise me as well.
There is a little guidebook with “home written” recommendation of selected activities.
The wifi connection was very good.
- The View and the friendly property owner (Very Informative)
- This is an great location with one of the most beautiful views you will see anywhere in the world. We stayed in the suite, beautifully decorated very good bed and jet tub very nice. I would like a shower. No breakfast in morning we had access to coffee that was keurig. I may suggest having access to bagels and muffins. I did find it a little pricey, but will never forget the view.
Gite au Vieux Pommier
Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, Gite au Vieux Pommier is located in Tadoussac, just 23 miles from Riviere du Loup.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.
- Lovely old house on the hill overlooking the water. Short walk to everything. The host couple were very friendly and informative. Nice to meet fellow travellers and share stories around the big table.
The host will welcome you warmly and explain you what you can do in the area.
She’ll go far and beyond to be sure you’ll have a great stay.
The room are cozy and the shared bathroom is in pristine state.
But the best part is the shared homemade morning breakfast with the other guests. You’ll have great talk and enjoy her cooking in the same time.
- Close to restaurants, shops and whale watching. Breakfast was delicious.
- I highly recommend this B&B. Hela is absolutely lovely! Cleanliness of the B&B is truly exceptional. She works very hard to ensure everyone is comfortable. Location is excellent as well. Breakfast was delicious and changes every day. Over two days we were offered tea, coffee, homemade croissants, bagels, muffins, fruit salad, butter, jam, peanut butter, eggs, and hash browns with cheese. She is also very knowledgeable on and happy to discuss activities and restaurants to consider in the area.
- We found both staff members very kind and wanting us to feel welcome and comfortable. I was not pleased w the booking.com website since I was not given the room I had clicked on and I am certain of this. I am very careful to look for a room with 2 beds and know that I would never have booked this room w only one bed yet this is what showed up on my email confirmation. Anyway, the staff assisted us with meeting my needs and I really appreciate their willingness to try and help us out of this situation. The house was very clean and quiet and our room was comfortable. We happened to get the room w the private bathroom and that was especially nice for us but even had we needed to share that would have been fine. The house is very old and so it is not as quiet as newer homes but overall, we were very pleased and comfortable.
Le Gite du Bouleau
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Gite du Bouleau offers accommodations in Tadoussac.The rooms have a shared bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.
- Quiet place to sleep. The breakfast is really home made, quite nice. The owner was nice and helpful. The hostel is a charming place.
- Where to begin, this place is so great and run by a real local expert! Didn’t hesitate to assist us in our local plans and lend a helping hand getting there! The rooms are superb and some homey and cozy! You feel like a real guest in her home. Great hosting and remarkable setting. You need to stay here to understand how a B&B should be!!!!
Nice and polite lady welcomed us very well
Silent and comfy room
Bathrooms were very clean
- The owner was a really nice lady. Altough we had some language barriers, she tried to help us in any way and she was so gentle to help us booking the whale watching tour. The breakfast was made by her and that was awesome. The bathrooms were shared but they were very clean. We would love to stay more in that place.
- Quiet location not far from highway. Substantial breakfast.
Au Gite De La Chute
Au Gite De La Chute is located in Baie-Sainte-Catherine, 20 miles from Riviere du Loup and 3.4 miles from Tadoussac. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a gift shop at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental.
- The breakfast was super delicious. So many things to choose from like freshly baked brownies, cheese, cold cuts and fruits. Eggs were made to order. Our hosts were lovely and gave us great tips for the area. Our rooms were comfy and the bed great.
- Jean-Francois & Lucie are a very welcoming couple. Helpful in guiding our needs in the area. Lucie makes a yummy breakfast. She has a table of fruits, pastries etc. to nibble from while you are waiting for your homemade breakfast.
The house is really lovely. Jean Francois and Lici were super kind and paid attention to every detail for a wonderful stay. Amazing breakfast with homemade products.
We feel in this cottage like our home.
- Lovely Chute, great location. You can spend here several days and find many different activities nearby. Francois gave us great advice! Many thanks for Canyon tip as well! Breakfast was superb!
- Small cute family-owned hotel. Nice,clean and comfortable room. Very, very friendly and helpful owners. Breakfast was more than exceptional: after hundreds of stays in hotels all around the world, this breakfast for me was one of the best ever.
Gite la Maison Rochefort
One of our top picks in Baie-Sainte-Catherine.Gite la Maison Rochefort is located in Baie-Sainte-Catherine, 21 miles from Riviere du Loup and 2.6 miles from Tadoussac.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains.You will find ticket service at the property.
- The location was great, watching the sunrise up on the river it’s fantastic,very clean and a very friendly host who prepared also a devine breakfast, everything homemade, a great dinner at Chez Sam( not too far from the accomodation)
- It is a family owned hotel. It is really nice and i can recommend the motel to everyone!
- This was a beautiful, spotless B & B. Breakfast was good. It is overlooking the water.
- Wonderful B&B close to Tadoussac and various whale watching points. Excellent breakfast and spotlessly clean room. Top recommendation.
Cute clean room, new bathroom,comfortable beds.
Breakfast (homemade marmelade and pastries) included.
Beautiful surroundings and view of waterfront
Only 5 minute drive to whale watching station.
Every room has own parking spot.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Tadoussac Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Tadoussac Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Tadoussac Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Tadoussac Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!