10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Tabernes Blanques Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Tabernes Blanques Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Tabernes Blanques Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tabernes Blanques Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tabernes Blanques Valencia Community. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Tabernes Blanques Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Tabernes Blanques Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Tabernes Blanques Valencia Community:
Ca Rascanya is located in Valencia, just 2.7 miles from City of Arts & Sciences.There is luggage storage space at the property.Oceanografic is 3.1 miles from Ca Rascanya, and Port of Valencia is 3.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Valencia! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Almirante offers accommodations in Valencia.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Cheste is 17 miles from B&B Almirante, and Cullera is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 6 miles from the property.
Location, right behind the cathedral, initially difficult to find as the maps do not show all small side streets.
The staff was very helpful and gentle. I decided to have lunch on the bench in the little patio and was offered a small table to have a ‘better experience’ ?
The place is very clean. The room was cleaned everyday and towels changed once in 5 days.
- Great location, very clean and very comfortable bed.
- Friendly stuff, very spacious room. Walking distance to all sightseeing spots in old town, nice restaurants nearby. Good value for money
- Excellent location, very clean and modern bathroom, nice interior garden and lodge, daily cleaning, early checkin was possible, Carrefour express was within 5 minutes walking distance, bus/metro station nearby.
- I had a single room with private both. The room is looking a little bit old, but common interior are wonderful! Everything is pretty clean. Especially i liked the candles in corridors in the evening. They have common room with sofa, free fruits and coffee machine that is very convenient! Very friendly staff. I would like to recommend this place to everyone who needs a cozy place.
- Location, right behind the cathedral, initially difficult to find as the maps do not show all small side streets.
BUBUSUITES by Bubuflats
Located in the Ciutat Vella neighborhood in Valencia, 1.6 miles from City of Arts & Sciences, BUBUSUITES by Bubuflats features a sun terrace and views of the city.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Oceanografic is 2 miles from BUBUSUITES by Bubuflats, and Port of Valencia is 2.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Great Location Close to everything, amazing design and great value for money!
- Very lovely owners with every intention to ensure all elements of our stay were great. They also arranged for a comfortable car to pick us up and bring us back to the airport which added to our vacation feeling. Beautiful interior decoration and very tidy. Great bed as well. Also with Netflix and YouTube our son was able to entertain himself in the morning while we got an extra hour of sleep 🙂
- We simply felt at home immediately at Bubusuites… the welcome, the personal way with guests… this is totally due to the hosts’ open and cordial personalities. We totally loved the attic apartment and spent a lot of time just relaxing and enjoying this place. The balcony is pure luxury and has a lovely view towards the city.
- The director is very kind and available to help his guests for whatever they need. The location is fantastic, you can reach by walk all city centre places. The design of the suites is really nice and elegant.
- The host was so accommodating and welcoming! I didn’t have a phone charger or an electric converter. The host lent me her personal charger and purchased a converter for me to use.
L’Esplai Valencia Bed & Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Valencia! L’Esplai Valencia Bed & Breakfast is located in the Ciutat Vella neighborhood in Valencia, 17 miles from Cheste and 22 miles from Cullera.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is ticket service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Paterna is 4.2 miles from L’Esplai Valencia Bed & Breakfast, and Sagunto is 16 miles away. Valencia Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Everything about this B&B is great for the solo traveller looking for comfort and a stylish, safe place to stay in Valencia.
- Perfect place to stay for a few nights in Valencia. The location is just in the centre near the cathedral, market etc. but yet quiet in a quiet street; the staff extremely helpful and friendly; the room was beautiful, light and spacious with balconies and high ceiling; the price was very good value for money – one cannot ask for more. Will definitely be back next time I go to Valencia!
- Very good location in the center of the old town, from where all points of interest can be easily reached walking. Modern style interior in an old high ceiling apartment. Very friendly and helpful staff.
It was like on the site, like on the pictures. Clean. Very nice , friendly staff.
Location was ideal in the center of Valencia nearby restaurants, coffee shops, shops, monuments ….
We had 1 day of the 6 days we stayed a little problem with the bathroom sink but without saying anything at the evening it was resolved.
Quiet neighborhood. Felt always safe.
The breakfast was also good.
Nice place, cosy.
I ll certainly return and recommend this place.
- The room I stayed in was very charming. The location was great and, the hosts were super friendly and welcoming. They take the time out to sit down and help you out. I loved my stay and definitely recommend this place!
In the heart of Valencia, the affordable ABCyou Bed&Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom. It is just a 5-minute walk from the bullring and Estació del Nord Station.The ABCyou Bed&Breakfast’s rooms have traditional mosaic floors, bright décor and large windows, with lots of natural light.Start your day the best way with breakfast in the ABC’s coffee lounge and enjoy a leisurely morning in the peaceful garden. You can also enjoy a glass of wine or beer in the bar in the afternoon.At night, you can enjoy a drink or meal in the trendy Ruzafa neighborhood, which is full of Valencia’s chic shops and restaurants. Chill out in the peaceful rooms.
- Very comfy beds (garden room) – even with a noisy festival underway we slept soundly ?
- The staff was AMAZING! Super good breakfast – best yogurt I’ve ever had! It was really nice and I liked our new room in 102. Beautiful space and GREAT location!!! Especially for Las Fallas!
the location is perfect – 10 min walking to the center of the Old City Valencia; many good restaurants in the area; 20 min with the bus to the beach.
the staff is warm and friendly, helped us with recommendations and suggestions for places to visit and what to do during the day.
the room was cleaned every two days, towels replaced
for the New Years Eve we received as a present a box with candies and a small Champaign bottle.
The location is excellent. But this is not a place for a 60 and over person; The threshold of the front door is high, no warning. No elevator, no air conditioning. As for the “shabby chic” look; really poorly done. The shower floor was very slippery, television remote did not work.
Way too expensive for what you get!
- The location is excellent and only a short walk from shops and old Valencia. The hosts and staff are extremely friendly and willing to help with local knowledge and tips. Guests can hire bikes at a reasonable day rate, which is an excellent way to see the city. Although they don’t have a formal laundry service, the hosts and service staff kindly washed and dried our clothes without charge, which reinforces the family atmosphere they said they wanted to create.
B&B Hi Valencia Boutique
One of our top picks in Valencia.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Hi Valencia Boutique offers accommodations in Valencia, just 17 miles from Cheste.Each room includes a TV.There is ticket service at the property.Cullera is 22 miles from B&B Hi Valencia Boutique, and Paterna is 4.3 miles away. Valencia Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Excellent location, nice ans very clean rooms, and very confy beds
- extremely helpful reception staff, very comfortable and smooth stay.
The location was great.
The room size and bathroom size great
The room was neat and tidy
- The decor is lovely,the whole place is modern and characterful, it’s clean and really well presented, the reception staff are superb especially Eva, it’s in a great location for the major sites(dont really need bus tickets) The square just along the road is great, with lots of places to relax, have a drink and a bite to eat. Getting from the airport is so simple and convenient. If they sorted out some sound proofing for the rooms/building I’d happily stay here again.
- We stayed only one night. It was in the city center and a very nice place.
Kasa Katia Eco Guest House
Kasa Katia Eco Guest House is located in the Ciutat Vella neighborhood in Valencia, 17 miles from Cheste and 22 miles from Cullera.The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Paterna is 4.3 miles from Kasa Katia Eco Guest House, and Sagunto is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Loved the homemade bread and greek yogurt with the secret ingredients!
- Everything was good and the hosts very friendly and kind. We couldn’t get the heater to work using the remote control, but the room was warm enough without it and there were some extra blankets which was good.
Daniel and his wife are super friendly and helpful.
We had a lot of questions and Daniel gave us great tips and information about the city.
The breakfast and italian coffee he prepared was just perfect!
- Excellent location very close to the metro (with direct link to the airport) and the city center, sightseeing easy to reach by foot. Rooms are cozy and clean. A charming kitchen with everything you may need to prepare something, or you can spoil yourself with a delicious breakfast prepared every morning by Daniel. Daniel and Katia are very friendly hosts, helpful and dedicated to what that they are doing. Grazie.
- Super-friendly host. Ask Daniel anything about places to go for dinner or sights to visit – his recommendations are always excellent. Late breakfast. Night cap on the house. Every effort is made to make you feel comfortable and at home.
Well situated in the Algiros district of Valencia, RAVALENCIA II is set 0.9 miles from City of Arts & Sciences, 1.1 miles from Puerto de Valencia and 1.2 miles from Oceanografic. Built in 1985, the property is within 1.6 miles of Barrio del Carmen. The accommodation provides free WiFi.At the bed and breakfast, rooms are fitted with a balcony. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom, while selected rooms here will provide you with a kitchen with an oven. The rooms at RAVALENCIA II are fitted with a seating area and a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Bioparc Valencia is 3.7 miles from the accommodation, while Mestalla Stadium is a 14-minute walk away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 6.8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Set in the Algiros district in Valencia, 1.1 miles from City of Arts & Sciences, RAVALENCIA III boasts air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain rooms have a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property. The shared seating area has a TV.Barrio del Carmen is 1.4 miles from RAVALENCIA III, while Puerto de Valencia is 1.4 miles from the property. Public parking is available nearby.The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 6.8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
B&B Hi Valencia Canovas
Located in Valencia, 17 miles from Cheste, B&B Hi Valencia Canovas features a terrace and views of the city.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a tour desk at the property.Cullera is 22 miles from B&B Hi Valencia Canovas, and Paterna is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 6 miles from the property.
Recepcionist was amazing! Right attitude, friendly, genuinely eager to make the extra step to please. Don’t loose her, she is a pearl
Room was clean and in good state
Location was ideal for us
- Very well located, clean room and bathroom. The hotel is in the house of 19th century with amazing vestibule and high ceilings. The stuff (especially Kseniya) were absolutely incredible, they explained me everything about Valencia and gave advice about where to eat.
- Great location, room was very clean and bed comfortable.
- Clean, comfortable, very nice staff, and great location. Good price too. Would definitely stay again
- comfy bed – great position – the room with bathroom was very spacious
- Recepcionist was amazing! Right attitude, friendly, genuinely eager to make the extra step to please. Don’t loose her, she is a pearl
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Tabernes Blanques Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Tabernes Blanques Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Tabernes Blanques Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Tabernes Blanques Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!