10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Suspiro del Moro Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Suspiro del Moro Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Suspiro del Moro Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Suspiro del Moro Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Suspiro del Moro Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Suspiro del Moro Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Suspiro del Moro Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Suspiro Del Moro Andalucía:
Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Villa Madnis is located in Padul in the region of Andalusia, just 10 miles from Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with a hairdryer provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Sierra Nevada is 14 miles from Villa Madnis, and Nerja is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 12 miles from Villa Madnis.
Close to Grenada
Close to Sierra Nevada
- Warm enough indoor pool. Extremely clean like in museum) Realy nice owners. Good living room with musical instruments and training simulators. Home bar with good drinks. Tasty herbal tea.
- Hosts go an extra mile to make you feel welcome and comfortable + share lots of local knowledge on the region, its history, fauna and flora and foods. The house and common areas are huge. The breakfast is homemade, fresh and tasty. Location is convenient if driving from the coast to Granada and sleeping on the way (or just visiting the region).
But, the wife liked the homemade jams (and I am sure that when asked more savory items would be provided)
Very nice supper available on request
Philippe and Evelyn are very hospitable
- Villetta carina gestita da un’adorabilissima coppietta francese. Interni carini con ampi spazi e un fantastico caminetto. Camere arredate in maniera semplice ma funzionali, bagno nella norma. La colazione era ottima con prodotti freschi e marmellate fatte in casa di vari gusti. A tenere compagnia ci sono due splendidi animali, un cagnolino e un micetto. C’è anche una piscina coperta di cui non abbiamo usufruito.
- Close to Grenada
Mirador de Granada
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and ski storage, Mirador de Granada is located in La Zubia in the region of Andalusia, just 6 miles from Granada.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Sierra Nevada is 8 miles from Mirador de Granada, and Nerja is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Beautiful view. Antonio was very kind and helpful. Very clean and comforable appartement.
- We were welcomed so friendly by Antonio and his wife. We even got an upgrade from our initial booking. They really made us feel very welcome and the Mirador itself is a fantastic place to stay. VERY large rooms / appartment, beautiful views, good service, wonderful location very close to Granada yet in a fantastic green area. Fulle recommend it!!
- The view is amazing, the tranquility also. Good location to explore both the Granada area and Sierra Nevada. Decent rooms. Dinner is possible at Restaurante La Guitarra, 2 streets down the road.
- Vriendelijke eigenaar. Gevulde ijskast, vers brood, cake, koek, fruit, espresso apparaat etcetera. Fantastisch uitzicht vanaf groot terras. Rustige locatie. Echt een aanrader.
- Zeer vriendelijk ontvangst en prachtig uitzicht over Granada
Green Peaks B&B
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Green Peaks B&B is located in Granada in the region of Andalusia, just 6 miles from Alhambra and Generalife.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Albaicin is 6 miles from Green Peaks B&B, and Plaza Nueva is 6 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 14 miles away.
- There was really nice views further at the mountain ..we have seen mountain goats its great to drive up and to take a walk of 20 min to those nice views. The room was nice and clean, it felt like home.the hotel it self has a beautiful view as well.
- The location was astonishing and the property itself was beautiful
- amazing place to stay! I enjoyed four days here and would have loved to make it 10. Most of it all is superb and the owners did an amazing job in restoring the place. The pool is a fantastic get-away after a hot day in the Sierra Nevada or Granada city and the Alhambra (20mins by car). Rooms are very clean and well maintained. Breakfast is perfect too; fresh fruit, milk and cereals, some bread and toppings. Juice, tea and coffee. Perfect!
- Scenic location in an area that was not busy. Good for parking and hiking.
The view is spectacular.
It was nice that we had access to the kitchen.
B&b Casa Flamenca
Located in Cúllar-Vega in the region of Andalusia, 5 miles from Granada, B&b Casa Flamenca features an outdoor pool and sun terrace.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Sierra Nevada is 17 miles from B&b Casa Flamenca, and Nerja is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 5 miles from B&b Casa Flamenca.
- Very nice and friendly atmosphere. If you don’t want to stay directly in Granada it is a good place to stay – 30 minutes drive to Granada. There is a nice local restaurant near to the house.
- very quite and calm b&b in the suburb of Granada, with a friendly host
- Location is great, close to city and Alhambra, yet away from traffic, city noise and heat. Fresh breeze morning and afternoon. Breakfast was opulent with all possibilities to suit everyone’s preferences. Rooms were large, clean and comfortable. Owner was kind and attentive to our needs, yet respected our privacy.
- Het ontbijt was zeer gul en goed, bijna overdadig. De eigenaresse uitermate vriendelijk en behulpzaam. Goede mix tussen respecteren privacy en betrokkenheid. Kamer was lekker ruim en goed te verwarmen (begin maart). Ik was er alleen, kan dus niet beoordelen hoe het zou zijn als er meerdere gasten tegelijk zouden zijn.
- Het ontbijt was zeer overvloedig. De gastvrouw heeft ons vergezeld met de bus naar het centrum van Granada, en is de volgende ochtend met mijn man naar de tandarts gegaan. Super, je voelt je heel erg wekom en thuis bij Christine!
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a barbecue, Cabezas rubias offers accommodations in Monachil. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Granada is 3.4 miles from Cabezas rubias, and Sierra Nevada is 9 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Carmen Real del Realejo
One of our top picks in Granada.Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a terrace, Carmen Real del Realejo offers accommodations in Granada, just 1,300 feet from The Alhambra and Generalife.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, pool or city are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is available.There is room service at the property.Granada Cathedral is 1,950 feet from Carmen Real del Realejo, and Albaicin is 1,000 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 10 miles from Carmen Real del Realejo.
- Beautiful house with a private pool and the staffs are very friendly and helpful
This property is very easily found and parking was near. It is very clean and has a boutique style decor. Rooms are spacious with toiletries provided
Food is available for evening meals and breakfast the usual continental cold variety. All in all a pleasant stay
- Good location although difficult to find, Roberto every helpful. There was fruit and cake left in the kitchen to help yourselves.
- The staff are beyond helpful with every detail and kind. The receptionist gave me recommendations upon arrival with an annotated map – so thoughtful. The property has the best location for exploring Granada, especially the Alhambra, which is a brief walk away. Breakfast was superb, you’re immediately handed fresh orange juice and the buffet is traditional, high quality and delicious. Room and property is spotless and beautiful. Planning to stay here on my next trip!
- Robert was always helpful and ready to organize i.e parking place in very busy period. Perfect location to see the city and Alhambra.
Gala Placida Suites 1923
Located in Granada, 11 miles from Sierra Nevada, Gala Placida Suites 1923 features a sun terrace and views of the garden.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV and Xbox 360. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or patio. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Almuñécar is 30 miles from Gala Placida Suites 1923, and Lanjarón is 18 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 11 miles away.
- Women at the reception made our stay wonderful! She’s very friendly and speaks great English!
- Very confortable room in such a good location. The staff is very helpfull and the wifi works perfectly.
- Good Location, good staff, good stay, excellent hotel.
The ‘receptionists’ , Angelica and Maria were outstanding, very helpful and interesting to talk to. They were always available and eager to help us.
The best pastelleria (bakery) in Granada was directly across the road.
The large suite we had was beautiful, with a comfortable bed, huge antique mirror and spacious sitting area.
- A fantastic and unique place. Good staff, great historic rooms, and INCREDIBLE PREMIUM breakfast. Everything is perfect.
Nevada Housing is located in Granada, just 12 miles from Sierra Nevada.Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Almuñécar is 31 miles from Nevada Housing, and Lanjarón is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 10 miles from the property.
The room was very cheap.
It was not really a hotel but it looks more to a student house.
The room was small but comfortable enough for a short stay.
The property is located in the city centre, not far from the Alhambra by bus or by walk.
- Just the guy at the reception, he was nice and friendly and available when I called him
- The place of the rooms (Calle Cruz) is in the city center, close to everything, but hard to get with several luggage items because it is no traffic zone. There were one kitchen for the floor with several fridges.
Common kitchen and free washing machine
Perfect location to visit the city
Roof to chill on evenings
Staff is nice
- A private room with a shower for 10 euros, what a steal!
- The room was very cheap.
Al Andalus B&B
Featuring free WiFi, Al Andalus B&B offers accommodations in Granada.Alhambra and Generalife is 1.2 miles from Al Andalus B&B, and Plaza Nueva is 0.7 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The reception was friendly and helpful. The WiFi worked good. The bed was quite small for two people, but ok.
- Por el precio que pagué, salí más que contento. Me ha parecido un sitio muy agradable y además he aprendido que no merece la pena pagar por hoteles habiendo sitios así que están igual o mejor, y mucho más económico.
- La habitación estaba de tal forma que con entrar ya relajaba, todo perfecto, es cierto que al ir en fin de semana en esa zona se escucha algo de ruido de la gente que sale de fiesta por la noche pero por lo demás todo estupendo, muy recomendable y repetiré sin duda!
- Edificio viejo y en reformas. No hay nadie por las noches. Mucho ruido del exterior.
- Muy buena habitación e instalaciones. Repetiremos sin duda. Totalmente recomendable.
One of our top picks in Granada.Located in the Albayzin neighborhood in Granada, 12 miles from Sierra Nevada, Casa Bombo features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, pool or city are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Lanjarón is 19 miles from Casa Bombo, and Motril is 30 miles away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Liked the friendliness of staff and they were very helpful.
- Beautiful decoration and cozy atmosphere. Helpful and friendly staff
- Stylish room. Awesome view to the castle of Alhambra. Breakfast was pretty good for the non-chain small hotel.
- We loved the staff, room, view and breakfast. Parking available added extra adventure!! The Alhambra view amazing!!!
- The views from the property overlooking Alhambra are amazing! It is located in the heart of the old town with narrow and lovely streets. The staff is super friendly and helped us with all of the questions that we had. Room was clean and warm. I also liked the design of the interior of the room.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Suspiro Del Moro Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Suspiro del Moro Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Suspiro del Moro Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Suspiro del Moro Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!