10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Sunnyside New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Sunnyside New York State is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Sunnyside New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sunnyside New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sunnyside New York State. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Sunnyside New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Sunnyside New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Sunnyside New York State:
Interfaith East Village
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Interfaith East Village offers accommodations in New York City, just 1.5 miles from The Highline Park.There is a shared kitchen at the property.One World Trade Center is 1.6 miles from Interfaith East Village, and Empire State Building is 1.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 7 miles from the property.
East Village is a great choice for travelers interested in food, restaurants and museums.
- Bedroom big and confortable, the house is very clean and beautiful, great location, nice breakfeast, very friendly and polite host.
Location near my daughters apartment
Local, they use income from B and B to feed homeless
- THE GENERAL ENVIRONMENT INSIDE THE HOTEL WAS EXCELLENT. IT’S VERY PEACEFUL.
- It was clean and warm with a good bed to sleep in.
- Comfortable and homely feel, there is a spiritual component to the property and may not be for all travellers. However was peaceful and spaceous
Chelsea Pines Inn
The Chelsea Pines Inn is a bed and breakfast hosting guests in Chelsea and the Meatpacking District. The five-story walk-up provides 24-hour concierge services and is 1,650 feet from the Highline.The Inn is decorated with film posters from the Golden Age of Hollywood. Rooms feature free WiFi, a flat-screen TV, an iPod docking station, and a refrigerator.The Manhattan Chelsea Pines offers an expanded continental breakfast with homemade bread, bagels, and espresso. Snacks from the cookie jar and candy bowl are available all day.Relax in the garden area or the greenhouse. Ticket service, airport transportation, and travel information are also provided for all guests.The popular Chelsea Market is 1,100 feet walk from the B&B. The 14th Street A, C, and E underground station is around the corner.
Chelsea is a great choice for travelers interested in food, walking and culture.
- Very clean bathroom, great breakfast feeling like you were in your own kitchen. Staff helpful and relaxed. The Classic Film stars decoration theme was inspiring and pleasant without being cheesy.
- Cozy breakfast. Very amiable staff. Met all our requests.
- Young dinamic staff. Wonderful location. Clean rooms.
- Great room, very clean and comfortable in a wonderful location
It was on the 14th street alright, but not as close to Union Square as you’d think, for the several avenues to cross was almost equal to staying somewhere on the 26th street. If that is the location of reference for you, as well.
They had some ice tea, water and cookies in the kitchen, which I did not use for breakfast but for two visits to taste.
Colonial House Inn
This Chelsea hotel is smoke-free and 1 miles from Madison Square Garden. Colonial House Inn features a rooftop seasonal sun terrace and offers guest rooms with satellite TV service.Every room at Inn Colonial House offers an MP3 docking station and a flat-screen cable TV. An in-room sink and vanity are included with a hairdryer, and some rooms have a private bathroom. WiFi is also available.A deluxe continental breakfast is provided each morning, offering fresh pastries, fruits and more. Guests can enjoy a complimentary happy hour in the evenings hosted in the lobby. An on-site business centre is offered and bicycle rental is available for guests who wish to explore the city.Madison Square Park is 0.7 miles of this Inn Times Square is 1.5 miles away.
Chelsea is a great choice for travelers interested in food, walking and culture.
- The concierges were very responsive to needs. I am an older traveler and they responded immediately to my need for a room on a lower floor
The location and the staff were super friendly. For me, the little things count alot. Tony, the staff from puerto Rico and Lilia made my stay AWESOME!!!
I will be back next fall and I will stay again.
- Good location, historical building, charming and cozy and staff very kindly.
I had to book this place in the last minute because of a bad experience in The Jane hotel.
The reception received me very well and I had support to bring my luggage up because the place doesn’t have elevator. The area is super calm, very close to very nice places and if you feel like having a very nice brunch or buying something in an organic market you can go to Foragers Table that is just on the corner.
Incredibly friendly and helpful staff. A great breakfast, and happy hour in the afternoons. Very comfortable and impeccably clean rooms and bathrooms. There is a great vibe that is relaxing, fun, and laid back. Will definitely stay here again next time in New York.
Very comfortable bed, clean facilities, everyone from the front desk to housekeeping was incredibly friendly. The 23rd/8th street subway station is one block away which makes it incredibly easy to get anywhere in the city.
Central Park Studios
One of our best sellers in New York City! The Rio Hostel on Central Park is just steps from Central Park and 5 minutes’ walk from the American Museum of Natural History. It boasts free WiFi access.Each room at The Central Park offers cable TV, a microwave, and a refrigerator. The rooms are located in the back of the building with no street noise.Free bicycles are available for guests to use at the Manhattan Central Park guest house. There is a dog and cat on-site.Several dining options are within 5 minutes’ walk, including Dallas BBQ, Wine and Roses, Arte Café.Strawberry Fields in Central Park is 5 minutes’ walk away. The 72nd Street underground station is 8 minutes’ walk from the guest house.
Upper West Side is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, culture and walking.
- The position was great, it is a lovely and quite neighborhood. The staff is kind and they try to satisfy your needs as soon as possible.
Location was excellent for the price.
Had a fridge.
The TV had Netflix which was a nice surprise.
- Central location, in the middle of everywhere. Subway near the hostel and shops, VERY NEAR to Central Park (5 minutes on foot). – Bathroom very clean. – Staff are very polite, and willing to help us when we needed a doctor or health care.
- Air conditioning. Refrigerator. Location next to Central Park, and the 72nd Street Subway stop. Pioneer food supermarket nearby.
- The location was fantastic, and the staff was great! Charles was very responsive to any questions I had, and Julia was wonderful in helping me get settled in (especially considering I showed up at 1 AM). She would even check in with me to make sure everything was OK during my stay. The location is very close to several restaurants and the 72nd St Station. Overall, a great experience for me.
Illumination Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a sun terrace, Illumination Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Brooklyn, just 6 miles from New York City.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Queens is 5 miles from Illumination Bed & Breakfast, and Bronx is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 7 miles from Illumination Bed & Breakfast.
No reviews yet.
West 119th B&B
West 119th B&B is located in New York City, just 0.7 miles from Columbia University.Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is luggage storage space at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Metropolitan Museum of Art is 1.9 miles from West 119th B&B, and Central Park is 2.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
Harlem is a great choice for travelers interested in culture, parks and city walks.
We liked the size of the room and bathroom. The amenities, mini fridge, coffee maker and great TV with many channels etc. Also a very friendly, helpful host.
The breakfast cafe that is part of the stay is great!
- Such a beautiful apartment, loved the breakfast voucher everyday. Bathroom was especially fantastic!
- Very nice host, helpful and accommodating, great balcony, well equipped kitchen. Nice size for a New York apartment
- Lovely accommodation with lots of nice touches. Amazing Bed and the great bathroom. William was a very warm and welcoming host.
- I loved the bathroom. The shower was so nice, and the bedroom was large, with a king size comfortable bed. There were plenty of hangers to hang up our clothes. Each day we would come back to a clean room, with fresh towels etc. Also, it was nice to have water and coffee provided.
- We liked the size of the room and bathroom. The amenities, mini fridge, coffee maker and great TV with many channels etc. Also a very friendly, helpful host.
Oyo Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free Wi-Fi access, Oyo Bed and Breakfast is just a 5-minute drive from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Access to the A and C metro lines is just half a mile away.Each guest room and suite features a kitchenette equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and stovetop. Bed linens and ironing facilities are also provided.Air conditioning is included in this non-smoking property.The Brooklyn Oyo Bed and Breakfast is 2.5 miles from the Brooklyn Museum. Brooklyn Bridge Park is a 10-minute drive away.
Crown Heights is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, sightseeing and convenient public transportation.
- This is a great location at a great price, in the heart of Brooklyn. The rooms are reasonably sized for the price in a NYC location. Wifi works without hassle, kitchenette is always available in case you want to make a snack or store some food in the fridge.
- The owner and her son were very friendly and so very helpful. Lovely people
- Room so small only held twin bed less than half a bed of floor space
- Fairly clean, good location, felt safe, very nice employee.
- We may have had the best room in the place,great view, overlooking the street action but not noisy. The staff were lovely and the shared bathroom was not too inconvenient. Good location, considering we were late booking on a holiday weekend, think we did okay. The breakfast facilities were hilarious.
Serenity at Home
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Serenity at Home offers accommodations in Brooklyn, just 8 miles from New York City.Queens is 6 miles from Serenity at Home, and Bronx is 12 miles from the property. John F. Kennedy International Airport is 9 miles away.
- Great feel, quiet place to return to after days in Manhattan. Zenobia was a great host.
- The host is soooo nice that is feel like we are in our home!what a lovely house! Strongly recommend this guest house!
- Access to Manhattan,although I did walk to and across Brooklyn Bridge (a Bucket List tick)
Zenobia, the owner of the house is a warm, friendly, loving woman who helps you making the visit of NY special.
In the morning café was always ready.
We have had a wonderfull time overthere, especially the breakfast on our special day was great…
- Very nice owner, she makes you feel welcome, nice discussions
One of our best sellers in Brooklyn! This Brooklyn bed and breakfast, in the Prospect Lefferts Gardens Historic District, features a historic guesthouse as well as accommodations throughout Brooklyn. Featuring world-class parks and cultural attractions, Brooklyn has a style and vibe all its own.Lefferts Manor features air conditioning and free Wi-Fi in every unique guest room. Shared bathrooms and closets are also included. Certain apartments include a full kitchen.Guests can read a book or play a board game in the charming parlor at the Lefferts Manor. A computer with internet access is also available. A full breakfast is available every morning at the historic main guesthouse.The Prospect Park subway station is 3 blocks from the main guesthouse for easy access to Manhattan. Lefferts Manor is also near the Brooklyn Botanic Gardens and The Prospect Park Zoo.
- Terrific location. Lots of nearby restaurants. Good transportation options. Nice walk to park, botanic garden, zoo and museum (as well as my son’s apartment). Osborne room has lovely street view. Very homey for a long stay. Coffee is good. Didn’t get the breakfast but it was beautifully presented. It is an old house and has some maintenance problems but it also has a lot of charm. Mark is very pleasant but not intrusive, easily available by text message.
- Great attention to detail throughout. Nice room and the unlimited tea and coffee was great!
- I am from the hotel industry myself so kind of hard to explain but I loved the fact that I was left alone and didn’t feel the Presure on me to have to be nice all the time the very friendly staff of this establishment are super tuned into people’s likes and dislikes and they read me from the outset that I wanted to be left alone which is what they did well done guys 5 ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ for that.
- Cozy and compact room, clean and ready. Clear arrival instructions, simple check in and out. Seems the owner wants the guest to enjoy their stay the most.
- Beautiful building. Great location. I liked their process to check in and out. There were nice amenities in the lobby area. And it was super close to the train!
Lefferts Garden Bed and Breakfast
Under one mile from the Brooklyn Museum in a historic brownstone building, this New York bed and breakfast has free Wi-Fi and parking. Prospect Park is a 5-minute walk away.Rooms at the Lefferts Garden Bed and Breakfast are simply decorated in neutral colors and dark wood furnishings. Some rooms have a flat-screen TV and coffee-making facilities.The Bed and Breakfast Lefferts Garden features original woodwork and classic decor throughout the building. Air conditioning and heating are provided.Prospect Park Zoo is less than one mile from the property. The Barclays Sports Center, home of the Brooklyn Nets, is a 10-minute drive away.
- This was a bad experience. The place is not zoned for a B&B. The final bill showed I stayed at a Hilton. There is no breakfast other than make you own pot of coffee with cheap powered creamer. There was no heat in the room at night. The owner was only present from 7 to 8am and 4 -7pm. Our room did not get serviced every day. We used the same towels for 4 days. It was not worth the steep price we paid. No recommendation from us.
- Bedroom with adjacent sofa area was extremely comfortable and provided space making my stay very pleasant. Having the bathroom right next door with a large shower was also comfortable. Loved the stained glass and decor of the house.
- The structure has been carefully restored. The owner proudly says the accommodations are inexpensive in spite of that.
- I love the place and look forward to go back. Overall the place was quiet, clean and the staff are friendly/professional. I didn’t get the room that I booked because of my credit card. That’s why I rated 1/4 for the room facilities. It was a walking distance to the stores and restaurant for us. Parking is an issue in Brooklyn. I mentioned it for those of us who have never been to Brooklyn.
- Enjoyed my stay…Michelle is very nice and accommodating and besides the creeky stairwell it’s a great place to stay while visiting Brooklyn.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Sunnyside New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Sunnyside New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Sunnyside New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Sunnyside New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!