10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Stratton Mountain Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Stratton Mountain Vermont is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Stratton Mountain Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Stratton Mountain Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Stratton Mountain Vermont. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Stratton Mountain Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Stratton Mountain Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Stratton Mountain Vermont:
Bromley View Inn
Located in Bondville in the region of Vermont, 8 miles from Manchester, Bromley View Inn features a sun terrace and a ski pass sales point. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Albany International Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- The owners/hosts totally made the experience. They were helpful, friendly and willing to answer all my questions, including how they came to owning the Inn. Delightful.
- Place was great and the hosts were awesome. It was wonderful to go to the game room and play some pool after a hard day of skiing. Then to wake up to a personal breakfast was tremendous.
- Central common lounge area, host and hostess, convenience to mountain and restaurants, small size
- Great place for a skiing weekend at Stratton. The services are basic, but actually what we were looking for. Clean and spacious room for four, good breakfast and a nice breakout room to relax after skiing and before going out for dinner.
- The staff was super nice. I felt right at home. They were willing and able to help with anything,
Gray Ghost Inn
Surrounded by the peaks of the Green Mountains, this bed and breakfast features an outdoor swimming pool and a hot tub. Skiing and snowboarding at Mount Snow is 1 miless away.The Gray Ghost Inn features a private bathroom with a hairdryer in every guest room. Select suites include additional amenities like a TV, a refrigerator, and living area.Guests at the West Dover Gray Ghost Inn can relax by the fireplace in the lounge area, or play a variety of games, including billiards and ping-pong. Ski storage is also available.A cook-to-order breakfast is served every morning in the dining room.The Mount Snow Golf Course is a 5-minute drive from the inn. Hiking trails, available during warm weather months, are within 1 mile of the property.
- just down the road from mount snow, good breakfast with quick service, leisure atmosphere with fireplace to hang out in common area.
- The staff was super friendly, Carina works hard to make you feel like you are at home. The room was cute, nothing fancy, just what we needed.
- Breakfast cooked fresh, great common areas to relax in. Traveled with two but this would be great location for a group stay. The hot tub hit the spot!
- I loved the hosts. Very charming and friendly. Breakfast was great and efficiently served.
- The owners were extremely welcoming and very kind. Onyx and Loki were a wonderful addition to the lodge. Breakfast in the morning was a delicious, filling and made-to-order.
Arcady At the Sunderland Lodge
In 16 acres of rolling lawns and forests, this hotel is in between Manchester and Arlington Vermont. It offers rooms with a private sun porch, an outdoor pool and a rich breakfast buffet.Arcady At the Sunderland Lodge offers large guest rooms that are air-conditioned in summer. Each room is comfortably equipped with cable TV, a coffee maker and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a wholesome European-style breakfast in the morning, including fresh bread, Swiss granola and local foods. Fresh fruit is provided as well.Take a dip in the pool at the Arcady. It is also possible to go horseback riding and hiking in the area.Arcady At the Sunderland Lodge is in Southern Vermont, a 5 minute drive from Norman Rockwell’s Arlington and Manchester’s shopping and restaurants.
- Very cozy rooms, and excellent home-made breakfast. The owner is a great person and very helpful. Very personalized attention
- Very nice place to stay, innkeeper is very friendly and makes some good eggs and the homemade bread was very good. Definatily will stay there again.
The hospitality was very nice
The room was large and clean
- The proprietor serves a lovely, delicious, varied breakfast. It’s a laid back place – outdoor pool, a couple of hammocks for lazing around under a tree. Set back from the road on a hilly piece of land with old maples. Not a ton of bells and whistles but, happily, not a cookie cutter chain.
- A wonderful homemade breakfast everyday which was tres magnifique;and fresh towels everyday as well!!
Cold Moon Farm B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cold Moon Farm B&B offers accommodations in Jamaica, just 14 miles from Manchester. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a shared lounge at the property.This bed and breakfast has a ski pass sales point and free use of bicycles is available. You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for skiing and biking.
No reviews yet.
In the heart of the Green Mountain National Forest, this bed and breakfast features an outdoor swimming pool and on-site tennis courts. Hildene, the Lincoln family home, is 10 miles from the property.Each uniquely decorated guest room at Barrows House features cable TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a flat-screen TV and a refrigerator.The Barrows House Restaurant serves New England tavern food and craft beer, which can be enjoyed on the seasonal outdoor patio. A daily breakfast is provided for guests.The Dorset Barrows House has lush gardens and 6 acres of land.Manchester Country Club Golf Course is 6 miles from the bed and breakfast. Stratton Mountain Resort is 22 miles from the property.
- The decor was beautiful, elegant and tasteful. The bed was so comfortable that it was hard to leave it in the morning! Food was excellent. Staff were friendly and efficient. The location is very convenient, right in the middle of the village, with a bakery across the street and a general store just a block away.
- The inn was fine – it really was. The staff were very friendly and helpful. And for $150/night we would have been thrilled. But for the amount we paid, the room was very simple. There was no view, a very small bathroom, no spcial touches or personal service or anything slightly romantic or luxurious to match the highend pricetag. Thus, we were a bit disappointed and wouldn’t at that kind of rate.
- After driving through Manchester and seeing the town pretty much shut down at 9pm we were shocked to arrive at the hotel and see the patio full of people drinking by the fire pit and hanging at the tables. They have a really nice bar area with TVs and the outside patio is very nice and lit up by torches.. there is also a fire pit and lawn games. The rooms were clean, good size, bathroom was more modern than I was expecting and we even had a nice patio out the backdoor to utilize.
- A delightful bed and breakfast with kind hosts who have opened their wonderful home to guests. The setting is perfect, wish we could have stayed longer.
- The staff was extremely friendly, location was ideal, we did not have time to try the restaurant, room was clean, dogs welcome, the place was just great!
Silver Service Inn
Located in Manchester, 30 miles from Rutland, Silver Service Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- The bed was super comfy, the room was cozy, quiet, and warm and the breakfasts were scrumptious. Our hosts were friendly and welcoming.
- The owners were lovely, location was great and food was fantastic!
- The breakfasts that we were served were as good as or better than what you ‘d get at a five star restaurant! Our hosts were very friendly and accommodating and they made us feel welcomed.
- First time at a B&B, picked primarily for the promise of fall foliage and relaxation. The experienced owners promised we’d be converted, and they weren’t wrong. Location, service, food were all top notch. The Silver Service’s owners are kind, flexible, and knowledgeable about the area, so you’re able to make your visit whatever you want it to be. Hoping to be back someday for a longer stay!
- The whole inn was superb! The room was well maintained and up to date. Mattress was perfect. Bill and Denise were the perfect hosts, and Denise’s breakfast was awesome! Just put in a request for the French toast, as she rotates her breakfast items. Bill’s landscaping was well designed and maintained. We will definitely be repeat customers.
The Inn at Manchester
The Inn at Manchester offers accommodations in Manchester. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Albany International Airport is 47 miles away.
No reviews yet.
The INN at Ormsby Hill
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The INN at Ormsby Hill offers accommodations in Manchester. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub and bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Albany International Airport is 45 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Dorset Inn
In Dorset, this bed and breakfast is a 10-minute drive from downtown Manchester. The property has on-site spa facilities and features free Wi-Fi. On-site dining is also available.The rooms at The Dorset Inn include a cable TV and a private bathroom. The suite has unique features like a spa tub and a fireplace.Guests staying at The Dorset Inn on the Green can relax on the terrace or enjoy a drink at the on-site bar. Fax and photocopying services are also available.Canoes and kayaks are available for rent 13 miles away at BattenKill Canoe Ltd.. Merck Forest & Farmland Center is a 10-minute drive from the property. Hildene is 10 miles from the inn.
- Historic …. well kept…great food bar tender knoledgeable
- Excellent accommodations and wonderful customer service
- Phenomenal in every way. Will be back soon. Staff goes above and beyond
- It’s located in a beautiful small town Vermont setting. Also was located very close to the Dorset Playhouse where we attended a Fundraiser..
- The charm and ambience. And of course just being in Vermont.
The Inn at Woodchuck Hill Farm
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, The Inn at Woodchuck Hill Farm is located in Grafton in the region of Vermont, just 22 miles from Manchester. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for canoeing and hiking.
- everyone was very friendly and accommodating. The house was really interesting, old with interesting features and knicknacks, clean and convenient.
The place was beyond our expectation, and the host was excellent… Mark and his wife were very friendly and always available to help at the house as well as providing adventure suggestions.
The location of the house is on top of the hill – the view is priceless, and the atmosphere around the house very relaxing…. will be going there again.
- Mark was a charming and gracious host. He made us feel welcomed the minute we entered the Inn. The property is unusually quiet surrounded by beautiful wooded areas, hiking paths, and a pond. The Inn has a spacious outside deck with plenty of seating for enjoying the scenic views in addition to the comfortable living space inside.
The owners were very nice. Loved the secluded location. Grafton was a very quiet and much needed “get away” from it all spot.
My husband actually survived not having a TV for the weekend! Phelps Barn for dinner was excellent.
- The propietor was friendly, outgoing, and solicitous. Beautiful historic property meticulously maintained
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Stratton Mountain Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Stratton Mountain Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Stratton Mountain Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Stratton Mountain Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!