10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Straid Antrim County – Top Hotel Reviews
Straid Antrim County is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Straid Antrim County. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Straid Antrim County. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Straid Antrim County. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Straid Antrim County right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Straid Antrim County with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Straid Antrim County:
Leafield House offers accommodations in Carrickfergus. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Belfast is 14 miles from Leafield House, and Stranraer is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is George Best Belfast City Airport, 12 miles from the property.
The BNB was in a great location off the road so quiet, very close to Larne so perfect for the ferry the next morning .The lady who owed the BnB was delightful, tried in every way to be helpful but the over powering smell of cigarette smoke rather spoilt the experience.
Unfortunately a bathroom extractor fan was left on somewhere in the building , which was disturbing, the bedside lights did not work. I reported it and I am sure she will rectify it.
- This was our second visit to Leafield House and we will be returning next year. Melinda greets you with the warmest of Irish welcomes and couldn’t have done more to make our stay as comfortable as possible. We travelled with dogs, as visiting a dog show and whilst they stayed overnight in the car they had excellent access to the grounds. I am gluten intolerant and Melinda provided cereal and bread to accommodate my dietary needs – but putting this aside the breakfast was faultless and you can never leave hungry!
- Second time we have stayed here, it is so relaxing superb scenery and very peaceful. It has everything you need and more.
- Everything – delightful hostess who went above and beyond, lovely room and comfortable bed, great breakfast, idyllic setting
- Melinda was lovely and went out of her way to make us feel comfortable. She even gave us a lift to the wedding we were attending!
- The BNB was in a great location off the road so quiet, very close to Larne so perfect for the ferry the next morning .The lady who owed the BnB was delightful, tried in every way to be helpful but the over powering smell of cigarette smoke rather spoilt the experience.
Cairnview Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, Cairnview Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Larne. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Belfast is 21 miles from Cairnview B&B, and Antrim is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is George Best Belfast City Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Everything, from hosts to facilities and location.
- Ian was friendly and hospitable, and provided a fantastic breakfast and area recommendations. A delightful stay!
Friendly hosts who went above and beyond to ensure that we could check in later than advertised and kindly provided us with maps and local information. Gave us tips each morning for the adventures we had planned for that day too. Thankyou.
Good location for our trip, within easy reach from Belfast City Airport by car and just a stones throw from the coastal driving route. In a quite residential area with no worries about parking as there is plenty available.
Spacious rooms, comfy beds and extras such as toiletries and a hairdryer – perfect for when you are limited to only bring hand luggage on the plane.
Breakfast was great both mornings, exactly what we needed for the days exploring.
Fantastic views from the back of the property.
- Very comfortable, large room with everything you need, plus a few extras – love the dressing table, and the robes!
- Friendly welcome. Very comfortable bed. Lovely breakfast.
Featuring free WiFi, Lyndenheights-On-Sea offers accommodations in Larne, just 23 miles from Belfast. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Antrim is 20 miles from Lyndenheights-On-Sea, and Ballymena is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is George Best Belfast City Airport, 22 miles from Lyndenheights-On-Sea.
- Great hosts. Magnificent breakfast. Stupendous views . Can’t praise it enough. Highly recommended.
- Comfy bed, nice breakfast, lovely host, good friendly local pub nearby
- Spotlessly clean and beautifully decorated. Wonderful views and the most welcoming and obliging owners you will ever meet. Loved it.
- This is a beautiful bed and breakfast. The hosts are very friendly and accommodating. No pressure on arrival or check-out. The rooms are well kept and the bathrooms are very clean. Excellent breakfasts!! Lynn is a fabulous cook. Dennis and Lynn offer plenty of suggestions for things to do. A very relaxing place to stay. Dennis will engage you in a wonderful conversation. The local pub is very good. I recommend this place to everyone.
- Absolutely beautiful place with wonderful hosts. Would recommend to anyone.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. BallyCairn House is located in Ballygalley, 0.6 miles from the Causeway Coastal Route and features a garden and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is offered.All units at the bed and breakfast are fitted with a seating area. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath or shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. Guest rooms will provide guests with a wardrobe and a kettle.A Full English/Irish breakfast is available every morning at the property.George Best Belfast City Airport is 19.9 miles from the property.
- The warm welcome from Dee and Jonnie, the to die for Chocolate Brownies and fresh cuppa in the family room overlooking the beautiful gardens and ocean. The enormous bedroom with ocean and field views. Luxury bedding and bathroom. Breakfast in the cosy dinning room again with a beautiful ocean outlook and of lambs playing in the fields surrounding the home.
- Amazing breakfast, superb view, great location, fantastic house, comfy bed, warm owners, homely atmosphere. Perfect
- This is a truly outstanding guest house. Well appointed, immaculately clean, beautiful rooms adorned with original art works. The breakfast was delicious. Our hosts Jonny and Deirdre were welcoming, helpful and expert at making you feel at home. Our stay here was memorable and certainly value for money.
- The owners, Johnny and Dee were amazing! They picked us up from the port when we didn’t have a taxi and made sure we had a wonderful time. Super friendly!
- Our hosts Johnny and Dee made us feel welcome and at home from the start. They could not have been more helpful and friendly. The house is lovely and cleanliness first rate. The breakfast was outstanding.
Bridge House Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Bangor, 9 miles from Belfast, Bridge House Bed and Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room includes a flat-screen TV and DVD player.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Antrim is 19 miles from Bridge House Bed and Breakfast, and Portpatrick is 28 miles from the property. George Best Belfast City Airport is 6 miles away.
Great place to stay -especially for walking, although the railway station is just a few minutes away with trains to Bangor or Belfast.
Very friendly welcome. Nice room.
Very warm and comfortable. All facilities
were excellent. Tea, coffee etc. were
available. Breakfast was more than one could
- Lovely room, comfortable bed, great breakfast & friendly host.
- Our hosts were helpful and friendly. Bed was really comfy. Accommodated our early breakfast request.
- Very nice and helpful hostess. Ideally situated, less than 5 minutes’ walk away from a railway station.
- Great place to stay -especially for walking, although the railway station is just a few minutes away with trains to Bangor or Belfast.
Knowe Na Mara
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Knowe Na Mara offers accommodations in Carncastle, just 21 miles from Belfast. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or mountains. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Antrim is 19 miles from Knowe Na Mara, and Portpatrick is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is George Best Belfast City Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Warm welcome, facilities excellent, food fresh and tasty.
- The owner couldn’t have been more friendly and helpful
Great breakfast, fresh and a lot to eat 🙂
Very clean, and spacious rooms and bathroom.
A very good restaurant, Matties Meeting House, at a walk distance.
- Lovely place in nice location. Close to very friendly pub and the sea. Wonderfully welcoming host and fab (and huge) breakfast – including veggie sausages for me!
- The best-poached eggs I have ever had! I booked this B&B so last minute and it was a complete blessing in disguise. I arrived about 20 mins after I booked and Angela was so welcoming. The room was so clean and big and the bed was so comfortable. There’s something about staying in B&B’s when you travel by yourself that make you feel like home and here was no exception; it’s felt like home. I was working from early in the morning to quite late at night so I was very happy to come home and flop into bed. It’s so quiet here too! Angela prepared my breakfast and it was delicious and set me up for the day.
The Rocks B&B
Located in Crumlin in the region of County Antrim, 8 miles from Belfast, The Rocks B&B features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Armagh is 31 miles from The Rocks B&B, and Antrim is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Belfast International Airport, 5 miles from The Rocks B&B.
- Good poins were the Hoasts! Amazing and the bed! Wow so comfy!great breakfast too so Overall great stay but with a little work it could command far more money per room just the finish that lets it down.
- Friendly welcome from the owners and were more than helpful nothing was a bother to them
- Real milk for the tea/coffee in the room. The attention to detail. If they saw we needed something they supplied it. Very friendly.
- The hosts were particularly welcoming and friendly. Breakfast was excellent and our room was very comfortable. Parking just outside was easy.
- Made so welcome. Very clean, comfortable room. Lovely food.
Featuring free WiFi, Somerton House offers accommodations in Belfast. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is George Best Belfast City Airport, 3.1 miles from Somerton House.
- The room was lovely and had character and the beds were fantastically comfy. The hotel was lovely and quiet and the staff helpful and friendly. Breakfast was well cooked and the hotel location was in a quiet residential area – It’s in an elevated position and only minutes from the ferry terminal.
- We have stayed here before. It is a very comfortable, warm, friendly and easy place to stay, and close to city centre activities.
- Very good breakfast, excellent coffee. Room warm & comfortable. All staff very helpful & welcoming.
- Lovely place, photos don’t do it justice. Very nice and helpful owners, Mannix was a great help. Definitely would recommend for a genuine Belfast getaway. Great breakfast too! 🙂 Thank You Elaine and Mannix.
- We really liked the location. It was very convenient getting there via the link road when arriving in Belfast. The house is located in a lovely residential area so parking on the road was handy. Also it was located near bus stops and easy to get into the city. The staff were very friendly and welcoming.
One of our best sellers in Belfast! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Harpers offers accommodations in Belfast, just 0.8 miles from Crumlin Road Gaol (HM Prison).Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.George Best Belfast City Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- Spacious room, nice bathroom, clean, excellent breakfast, good service, central location
- Lovely room with good facilities and a friendly welcome
Nice hotel, fantastic location. Spacious rooms in the old Victorian mansion. Staff are friendly and extremely helpful. My thanks to Romain and Emma that my stay was well and quiet. The hotel is near Botanic street where many restaurants and cafes are situated.
The University Street in Belfast and hotel behind a church you can see at my photo in Booking.com
- Mandy was awesome and friendly. Assisted us totally. Will return.
- Comfortable rooms, friendly and helpful staff, underfloor heating in the bathroom was a bonus!
Located in Antrim, 13 miles from Belfast, Ardvale B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms include a TV and DVD player. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Armagh is 31 miles from Ardvale B&B, and Ballymena is 11 miles away. Belfast International Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was continental and eaten in your room but very good choice and plenty to eat, cereals, toast, yoghurts and fresh fruits etc.
- The proprieters were extremely friendly and accommodating.
Excellent location. Ample continental breakfast with good variety. Stayed in an annexe to the main property providing privacy.
Clean and cimfortable accommodation .
- In an Annexe not the main house. Lovely private converted garage with no noise, as set back from busy main road. Not a cooked breakfast but a good selection of cerials, fruit and bread with preserves. Walking distance to town centre. Very friendly staff.
- The bed was fresh and comfy, the ensuite was new with easy to use hot shower, room has neat matching furniture, and well equipped kitchen area with a wide selection of tasty breakfast items. The garden room is quiet and peaceful, cosy and warm. I was made very welcome, and experienced the warm kindness typical of Northern Ireland, whilst enjoying privacy in this lovely space.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Straid Antrim County Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Straid Antrim County to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Straid Antrim County but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Straid Antrim County. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!