10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Stowting Kent – Top Hotel Reviews
Stowting Kent is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Stowting Kent. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Stowting Kent. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Stowting Kent. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Stowting Kent right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Stowting Kent with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Stowting Kent:
Stowting Hill House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Stowting Hill House offers accommodations in Stowting, just 10 miles from Canterbury. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. Southend-on-Sea is 31 miles from Stowting Hill House, and Hastings is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 33 miles from Stowting Hill House.
Such a beautiful house with lovely orignal features. After a busy few weeks at work myself and husband wanted to spend a few nights away in the peace and quite. This place was perfect.
We had the blue room which was lovely and light with a stunning view of the garden. Bed was lovely and comfortable.
The hosts were just as lovely and very helpful. We had tea in the drawing room on arrival, which was a nice touch. Breakfast was cooked lovely with fruit and cereal on offer too.
I would love to come back and stay here again.
- Location on farm is nice. The male host was happy to show us around the farm.
- Comfy accommodation, lovely hosts, fabulous country location
- The house was set on beautiful gardens and steeped in history
- Garden wing was excellent – ideal for a family. Had its own little seating area in the garden and the garden was lovely. Really friendly and accommodating hosts and delicious cooked breakfasts in the main house with fresh fruit and cereals as well.
- Such a beautiful house with lovely orignal features. After a busy few weeks at work myself and husband wanted to spend a few nights away in the peace and quite. This place was perfect.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Bridge Cottage is located in Canterbury in the region of Kent, just 30 miles from Hastings. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Dover is 9 miles from Bridge Cottage, and Maidstone is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 34 miles from Bridge Cottage.
- A delightful B&B in a central location (everything we wanted to do was 20 minutes away!) and it was peaceful at night. Wonderful owners who were extremely welcoming. Delicious breakfasts, with a good selection of dishes. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would recommend this little B&B to anyone looking for a getaway in Kent. Big thanks to our hosts!
Very very friend people. Room was spacious, clean and pretty!
I actually forgot a couple of things and Chris called me the next day to get my address so he could forward them on!
Couldn’t have asked for more
- Superb breakfast. Very clean, tidy, well equipped. Hosts were very friendly and welcoming. Very quiet, peaceful location with a lovely village just down the road.
- A lovely room, very comfortable, had everything we needed. Chris and Alison were so friendly. Chris drew us maps to certain places, which were so usfull. Hope to go back in the summer.
- My husband and I and our small dog spent a short weekend at Bridge Cottage. The room was spotless, bed was comfortable, shower was hot, breakfast was delicious – everything you need for a great stay. The Cottage is right on the Elham Valley Way, so we were able to take beautiful walks. Chris and Alison couldn’t have been nicer. Highly recommended!
Located in Hythe in the region of Kent, 15 miles from Canterbury, The Beach features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Hastings is 26 miles from The Beach, and Dover is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 39 miles from The Beach.
- Everything was perfect, we had a very friendly welcome and nothing was too much
What a fantastic place. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to anyone the rooms are beautiful and the level of cleanliness is second to none.
Breakfast was wonderful I would give the service, comfort and room a definite 10 out of 10.
If only all accommodation could be this good. Do not hesitate to book no need to compare with anything else. Just get packing and you won’t be disappointed.
- Ambiance, facilities, the owners passion and of course, the breakfast!
- We had a lovely stay – very comfortable room and a lovely breakfast!
- Beautiful room with lovely decor! Really helpful and friendly hosts! Overall brilliant.
The Kings Head
The Kings Head offers accommodations in Wye. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Canterbury is 9 miles from The Kings Head, and Southend-on-Sea is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 29 miles from The Kings Head.
Friendly staff and spotless bathroom.
(By the way I travelled with my son (27) which wasn’t one of your choices.)
- Staff were brilliant. Breakfast delicious. They were happy to provide real milk for tea and real coffee for my husband. Farrow and Ball ‘look’ with neat modern furniture. Rooms include tea & biscuit tray, toiletries and lovely plush white towels.
- Staff were particularly kind, and were able to give me an earlier check in at very little notice. Beautiful view. Lovely original features with very clean modernization.
- The perfect stopover in a picturesque little village. We were greeted warmly by the staff, shown up to a clean and cosy room with all the facilities we needed. The kitchen is fantastic and both dinner and breakfast were excellent. Would definitely return!
- Shame no cooked breakfast before 8am. We had to leave at 8.
- Friendly staff and spotless bathroom.
Fern Lodge Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Fern Lodge Bed and Breakfast is located in Hythe in the region of Kent, just 14 miles from Canterbury. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.Hastings is 27 miles from Fern Lodge B&B, and Dover is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 39 miles from Fern Lodge Bed and Breakfast.
- Thank you for looking after us on the start of our cycle tour of the South Coast. Fern Lodge is lovely, clean, newly decorated, lots of space and very friendly hosts. Honesty bar in the large lounge area was a great idea and breakfast was perfect to set us up for a long day.
- Peter is such a lovely guy. He should write a book!
- The atmosphere provided was the best i had ever seen. They went above and beyond to make sure we were welcome and comfortable.
- Clean, friendly and comfortable. Very good on communication, and had all facilities needed
- The host was lovely, location great and very accomodating.
Pigeonwood House is located in Folkestone, just 12 miles from Canterbury. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom.Hastings is 30 miles from Pigeonwood House, and Dover is 8 miles away. London Southend Airport is 37 miles from the property.
Mary was lovely, she couldn’t have been more helpful.
Loved the location and the room was very nice.
- Friendly welcome, lovely large room,very comfortable bed, nicely furnished. Very good breakfast. Also very nice guest lounge. Fast access to Eurotunnel terminal. Beautiful countryside and stunning view over terminal and Folkestone from nearby. Not far from pubs for good food.
- A very warm and friendly owner. A delicious and plentiful breakfast. Beautiful view from our room. Only a 20-minute walk to the pub and it was so kind of Mary to come and pick us up so we didn’t have to walk back to the B&B at night. A very enjoyable stay.
- The seclusion of the property and Mary the very lovely and friendly owner.
- Nice selection for breakfast. We had said we would just have cereals and a cup of tea ea as making an early start. When we came down for our breakfast our host had got up early and was prepared to do us a full English.
- Mary was lovely, she couldn’t have been more helpful.
The Ship Inn
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Ship Inn offers accommodations in Folkestone, just 15 miles from Canterbury. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room comes with a TV and DVD player. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Hastings is 29 miles from The Ship Inn, and Dover is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 39 miles from The Ship Inn.
- Very friendly staff, welcoming from the moment we stepped in the door! The food in the restaurant was very tasty, just a little pricier than expected. Great breakfast and lovely seaview from the restaurant. Very comfy beds!
- Great Restaurant featuring fresh fish cooked imaginatively by their Belgian Chef
- Convenience of location to Channel Tunnel. Very friendly welcome on our late arrival.
- The room was clean and comfortable and the staff very friendly
Very comfortable room and lovely, ‘down to Earth’ friendly hosts.
A well-cooked breakfast made of quality ingredients was provided. Panoramic sea views – dependent on room selection.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in the West End of Folkestone, The Relish is a 5-star guesthouse a short walk from the sea and various restaurants. It has luxurious rooms and free Wi-Fi.A full English breakfast is served in the breakfast room, with views of Augusta Gardens. A cold buffet with homemade items is also available, as well as take-out breakfasts. Guests can also enjoy free tea, coffee, wine and homemade cake all day long.The rooms are individually decorated and feature rainforest style showers and free toiletries. The beds are made with crisp white linen sheets and all bedrooms have a TV with a DVD player. Some have views of the Augusta Gardens or Trinity Church.
- Very pleasant stay all good staff excellent breakfast was very good great selection rear aspect to square lovely
Very friendly and welcoming staff.
A nice touch upon arrival of a glass of wine or a beer, also a slice of cake to help yourself too, if you wished.
Free tea and coffee.
Nice spacious and clean room.
All in all a good stay.
- Can’t wait to stay again. The lady who booked us in was lovely and she made us feel welcome. All staff were excellent and we loved the free cake and drinks at any time . Best b&b we have ever stayed in. Very clean and beautiful
The second room we stayed in ‘Stone’ was perfect.
Nice touches like wine or beer if you wanted it along with cake and coffee in the communal area.
Breakfast was good.Plenty of choice.
- V helpful staff, lovely little complimentary touches eg cake / glass of wine. V comfortable, peaceful and 5 min walk from the sea
One of our best sellers in Folkestone! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Overlooking the beach and the Channel, the Sandgate Hotel offers modern facilities in a Victorian building. Rooms with both wrought-iron balconies and free Wi-Fi are available.Most of the rooms have sea views. Decorated in an up-to-date style, they all include a TV and a fully-tiled private bathroom.The Sandgate offers modern English cuisine, including a full English breakfast and Sunday lunch. Meals and drinks can be taken on the terrace overlooking the sea.The hotel has both a lounge and a bar and provides a range of entertainments throughout the year, including live music.Just a 20 minute drive from Dover, 10 from the Channel Tunnel and 25 from the Eurostar at Ashford International train station, the Sandgate Hotel is set on the picturesque southern coast of Kent.
The staff that we met were excellent.
The prices were reasonable and the food at dinner was good.
- Slept really well, the staff were very pleasant, excellent location, the only downside was the room was a little “tired”. Breakfast was excellent with plenty of choice.
Lovely staff, good breakfast, nice location.
It is OK for one night stay on budget.
- I love this hotel and I have stayed many times before
- The facilities are very cheap and well past better days
- The staff that we met were excellent.
Located in Barham, 7 miles from Canterbury, B&B Southease features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Southend-on-Sea is 30 miles from B&B Southease, and Dover is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 32 miles from B&B Southease.
Very friendly and welcoming on our arrival and throughout our stay. Sue couldn’t do anymore for us and Breakfast was amazing!
A lovely place to stay. Would definitely reccommend 🙂
- Sue has decorated her B&B with a lot of love and attention to detail. The room and the space where we were served a delicious, made to order, breakfast were big, bright and stylish. The bed in our room was extremely comfortable and the garden view very relaxing. Great shower, and even greater hospitality.
- We had a great stay at Southease B&B, the hosts were very welcoming and helpful, they dropped us to the wedding venue and breakfast was excellent! The room was clean and bed very comfortable. We loved their dog Finn! Would recommend to stay here.
– Sue’s hospitality was unfaultable, always personable, cheerful and welcoming
– The included breakfast was delicious!
– Loved the beautiful views from the bedroom window
– Situated in a quiet town in the Kent countryside
- Lovely hosts and very comfortable and easy to find.
- Very friendly and welcoming on our arrival and throughout our stay. Sue couldn’t do anymore for us and Breakfast was amazing!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Stowting Kent Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Stowting Kent to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Stowting Kent but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Stowting Kent. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!