10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Stowmarket Suffolk – Top Hotel Reviews
Stowmarket Suffolk is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Stowmarket Suffolk. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Stowmarket Suffolk. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Stowmarket Suffolk. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Stowmarket Suffolk right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Stowmarket Suffolk with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Stowmarket Suffolk:
Located in Stowmarket in the region of Suffolk, 13 miles from Ipswich, Fasbourn Hall features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Colchester is 19 miles from Fasbourn Hall, and Bury Saint Edmunds is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Stansted Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Everything. The owners were amazing. The breakfast was great. Stunning location.
- This is a splendid old manor house sitting on a slight rise surrounded by farming countryside. The hosts, Clive and Nicky, are delightful, friendly and helpful. The bedrooms are in the older part of the house but are large, clean and comfortable, with all facilities working. A full breakfast menu, cooked to order, is nicely presented. And if you have time for reading in the comfy lounge, there is an extensive collection of a very wide range of all sorts of books. Stowmarket isn’t well served with other hotels, and this is only 10-15 minutes into the town centre.
- Fantastic host, beautiful and comfortable house, truly a wonderful place to stay
- The building is beautiful, the rooms awesome, the breakfast faultless and the owners of the property delightful. I would highly recommend this accommodation to anybody.
- The rooms were excellent, the house itself is an absolute gem with wonderful architectural features befitting a house of which some parts are 400+ years old. The breakfast was excellent and fresh and, above all, the hosts, Clive and Nicky were just superb, nothing was too much trouble. Fully plan to return
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Bays Farm offers accommodations in Stowmarket, just 10 miles from Ipswich. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a TV and DVD player. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Colchester is 22 miles from Bays Farm, and Bury Saint Edmunds is 15 miles from the property. Norwich International Airport is 35 miles away.
- Stephanie and Richard were lovely hosts. The accommodation (Hayloft suite) was superb with everything you could wish for – beautiful bedding and super-soft towels in the very large en-suite bathroom with separate walk-in shower cubicle and bath. Breakfasts were fantastic and we also had delicious home-cooked suppers. Would have no hesitation in recommending this superb B & B – it is truly luxurious.
- Owners were very helpful and friendly. The bed was very comfortable and the room was large and well furnished.
We love Bays Farm and have visited it many times. We love the Haybarn but the rooms in the house are lovely too.
Last year Stephanie introduced pancakes to the breakfast menu. Fantastic. The breakfasts there are better than a 5star hotel we visited over Christmas.
- The welcome, information given, the layout of the room and en-suite generally and the breakfast was more than enough, all tastes were catered for, all fruit was fresh, all items cooked to order.
The owners were marvellous hosts; quite apart from the Full English which my husband opted for, they were also able to produce a variety of other tasty fare at breakfast.
The accommodation was very roomy and well furnished, as well as most comfortable, with cosy sofa and armchair. We appreciated having individual small tables to rest newspapers, hot drinks etc. when sitting in. The bed and bedding were sumptuous – after our stay at Bay’s Farm we’ve decided to review our own bedding…
We returned home fully recharged after our 4 nights’ stay.
Drinkstone Park Bed And Breakfast
Drinkstone Park Bed And Breakfast is located in Drinkstone , 31 miles from Cambridge and 17 miles from Ipswich. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.Colchester is 23 miles from Drinkstone Park B & B, and Bury Saint Edmunds is 6 miles away. London Stansted Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Wonderful fresh home grown/local produce at breakfast. Lovely grounds
- Fantastic welcome. The home baked scones, cream and jam along with a lovely cup of tea hit the spot. The attention to detail is notable.
Very comfortable accommodation. Friendly, helpful hosts. Great breakfast and scrumptious scones on arrival.
Lovely gardens to relax in.
Quiet, rural location.
There’s nothing not to love about this B&B. The owners are so attentive and make a genuine effort to ensure our stay was comfortable. The rooms were clean and well appointed. On the day of our stay, the weather was unusually hot, even before we could request, a fan was provided.
Breakfast was a treat, in addition to the regular Full English Breakfast, we were offered a few surprise options.
The gardens were splendid and the variety of flowering/fruiting plants/trees, took us by surprise. Although it seemed to be a remote location, Bury St Edmunds was less than 15 mins drive for all sorts of shopping. Thoroughly recommend !
- The hosts are exceptionally kind and friendly, and the breakfasts are excellent. The garden provides a lot of the food and is a beautiful place to spend time. This was our third visit and we wouldn’t hesitate to book again.
The Old Rectory, Kettlebaston
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, The Old Rectory, Kettlebaston offers accommodations in Lavenham.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. A TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at this bed and breakfast, and bike rental is available. Ipswich is 13 miles from The Old Rectory, Kettlebaston, and Colchester is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Stansted Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- The location was perfect, and the hospitality of the hosts was beyond expectations.
- The owners. Maggie was a very welcoming and capable hostess
- A wonderful home at the end of the lane. Maggie makes you feel at home immediately – and serves a delicious English breakfast with her own marmalade and jams. Very comfortable beds in a quiet environment, where you can hear the birds and wind. Beautiful surroundings. The epitome of a peaceful countryside. Thanks!
- Comfortable beds and spacious rooms. Very friendly host.
- Very homely and a welcoming host. Breakfast was served with a smile and the home Buzzed honey was delicious. Would definitely stay again if in the area.
The Martins B&B
The Martins B&B offers accommodations in Chelsworth. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ipswich is 11 miles from The Martins B&B, and Colchester is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Stansted Airport, 30 miles from The Martins B&B.
- The breakfast provided at The Martins was absolutely excellent. We felt totally spoilt! We also had a wonderful sleep in a warm, comfortable room. The grounds are lovely, and the view from our room was beautiful. I would recommend this B&B to anyone staying in the area.
- the room was fantastic with the bonus of a fridge in there for my use. whilst i was only there for one evening for business i would definitely look at booking here again when next in the area. the breakfast was delicious and i enjoyed the peace and tranquility of the location.
- Great location peaceful & quiet pub in walking distance
- Made to feel really welcome. Beautiful property. Lots of parking, great breakfast..perfect!
- Lesley the owner was very warm & welcoming, helpful & nothing too much trouble. Great breakfast.
The Bridge Street Historic Guest House
One of our top picks in Lavenham.The Bridge Street Historic Guest House is located in Lavenham, just 27 miles from Cambridge. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and free use of bicycles is available. Ipswich is 18 miles from Bridge Street Guest House, and Colchester is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is London Stansted Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- I would describe the property as unique with always something to look at. The owners and daughter were very helpful and made as feel as if we were at home. The coffee and cake when we arrived was a bonus and their help in obtaining a taxi to and from our restaurant was above what we expected. Listening to some of the stories associated with the house added to our stay. We enjoyed our night here and if we are up in this part of the country again, we would re stay here.
- A good selection of fruit, cereals and cooked breakfast.
- staff were very friendly and the place felt very homely- breakfast was good
- The house was quirky and characterful and our rooms tastefully renovated. The host, Yvette, was very friendly and hospitable, offering us tea on arrival and a warm welcome. The location wad good for visiting the beautiful historic wool towns located nearby which was why we were staying in the area. Breakfast was abundant and lovely. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
- It was such a lovely family run establishment in a setting beautifully decorated like a very large tea room. Farm-style with home-cooked breakfast (and a dinner on request.) The owner brews wine so we had a taster session, and our children were up to collect eggs in the barn! Amazing and delightful!
Grove Flock Farm
Grove Flock Farm is located in Botesdale, just 24 miles from Norwich.Every room has a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room.There is luggage storage space at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Ipswich is 20 miles from Grove Flock Farm, and Colchester is 30 miles away. Norwich International Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Rob & Joy are delightful hosts who make you feel very welcome, and the breakfast was more than we could have wished for. Really lovely people who we will remember always.
- Wonderful hosts, quiet location and comfortable room. The breakfast was amazing. Perfect for what i required. Would highly recommend it to others.
Very welcoming hosts being treated like royalty! Peaceful setting which looked beautiful even on very cold weekend! Watching wildlife and savouring the silence of true countryside.
Rob and Joy are excellent hosts couldn’t do enough for us, very kindly surprised with card and wine as we were celebrating our wedding anniversary. That weekend. Excellent enormous breakfast freshly prepared and cooked by Joy served with care and a smile each morning. We didn’t need much to eat during the day. Rob and Joy advised us we could use the dining room facility if we wanted to order a take away meal. Comfortable cosy bed and pleasant room facilities.
- Extra comfy bed, lovely hot shower. Breakfast is restaurant quality, nice and hot and plenty of it.
The location was perfect for us as we were visiting family historical places in the Rickinghalls, Debenham, Sapiston, Coney Weston and Bradfield St.Clare.
Rob and Joy were perfect hosts and our room was both large and comfortable with an attached conservatory. The bed was comfortable and the shower hot and strong.
The breakfast was made by Rob and was especially good as he made it to order so you got what you wanted hot and fresh.
We highly recommend and would stay again in a heart beat.
Featuring free WiFi, Wroughton Lodge offers accommodations in Lavenham. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Ipswich is 14 miles from Wroughton Lodge, and Colchester is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Stansted Airport, 28 miles from Wroughton Lodge.
Everything was Perfect!!! room Fantastic breakfast Amazing the place the garden swimming pool Everything.
Katherin is so Kind and available for every Thing you need Thanks to a unique Lady and see you very Soon!
- A really spacious and well appointed home. We were welcomed as if we were family. Very good breakfast perfectly cooked.
- Amazing experience.Warm Hostess and lovely room with superb en suite.
- Very quiet and calming just what the doctor ordered
- Had such a lovely stay in this wonderful house. Room was spacious and very comfortable and breakfast was amazing. Mrs Knight is a lovely host and we would definitely stay again.
- Everything was Perfect!!! room Fantastic breakfast Amazing the place the garden swimming pool Everything.
The Old Pear Tree
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, The Old Pear Tree is located in Whepstead in the region of Suffolk, just 22 miles from Cambridge. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ipswich is 24 miles from The Old Pear Tree, and Colchester is 24 miles from the property. Stansted Airport is 27 miles away.
Beautiful place , very charming and friendly hosts.
A lovely experience
- Comfortable and clean throughout, tea and coffee in room, homemade cake on arrival, excellent breakfast, good host. Stayed one night for concert in Bury. Would use again if in area.
- English breakfast was cooked to perfection, could not wish for more, the hosts Jane & Garry were very friendly and helpful, a great couple.
As soon as we walked through the door we were met by our extremely pleasant
and friendly hosts who made us feel very much at home.
The interior of the pretty, 16th century property is bright, tastefully decorated and spotlessly clean.
The quality of chosen breakfasts proved to be first class. Our bedroom and en suite were
well equipped and extremely comfortable. We would definitely stay there again.
- Beautiful room, very welcoming & a great breakfast
- Beautiful place , very charming and friendly hosts.
The Old Cannon Brewery
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Old Cannon Brewery offers accommodations in Bury Saint Edmunds, just 25 miles from Cambridge. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ipswich is 23 miles from The Old Cannon Brewery, and Colchester is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is London Stansted Airport, 32 miles from The Old Cannon Brewery.
- Good location. Very good bar and restaurant selling quality food and beer made on the premises. Small, but comfortable room with good facilities. Staff are friendly and helpful. Free bottle of beer in the room was a nice touch.
- The bar and restaurant were lovely with the micro brewery in.
- The hotel is in a great location, the staff were lovely, and the pub/restaurant is really nice. The rooms are a little tired looking but have everything you need including kettle, iron and a complementary beer from the brewery!
- The staff made the place always smiling and helpful, the disabled room was perfect and larger than I expected. The bar had great real ales brewed on site, food was varied and the breakfast was good quality. There was even a Spanish night while I was there with very tasty fare. All in all an excellent week
- Comfortable room, excellent food, late breakfast and late check out.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Stowmarket Suffolk Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Stowmarket Suffolk to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Stowmarket Suffolk but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Stowmarket Suffolk. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!