10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Stowford Devon – Top Hotel Reviews
Stowford Devon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Stowford Devon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Stowford Devon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Stowford Devon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Stowford Devon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Stowford Devon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Stowford Devon:
The Priory B&B
The Priory B&B is located in Tavistock, just 27 miles from Torquay. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Plymouth is 11 miles from The Priory B&B, and Exeter is 30 miles from the property. Exeter International Airport is 34 miles away.
- Location – within easy walking distance of Whitchurch Village, and just a lovely house which was previously a priory. It was really nice to have breakfast served in our room.
- Loved four poster bed and deco plus breakfast in our room was great .
- Privacy excellent, breakfast excellent, cats welcoming.
- Beautiful building and spacious rooms. The breakfast is served in the room and it is really good. The location is awesome.
- Very clean and comfortable. Beautiful old building.
Betty Cottles Inn
One of our best sellers in Okehampton! Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Betty Cottles Inn offers accommodations in Okehampton, just 29 miles from Torquay. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Plymouth is 24 miles from Betty Cottles Inn, and Exeter is 23 miles away. Exeter International Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Room great and Resturant and staff great, good food and great value.
- Amazing value, super full english breakfast buffet!
- Good bike storage facilities, great restaurant and bar and breakfast, good location for accessing the Granite Trail.
- The owners gave me a lift home when my ride was cancelled due to the snow.
- The Full English breakfast was excellent. However the eating area was pretty drab and dark, not very warm compared to the bar area and dining room.
Located in Coryton in the region of Devon, 18 miles from Plymouth, Lee Byre features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Exeter is 30 miles from Lee Byre – Walking Holidays in Devo, and Port Isaac is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 35 miles from Lee Byre.
Really good substantial choice of breakfast
Nothing was too much trouble.
Guy & his family made every effort to make us feel at home
- Lovely, friendly and super helpful hosts who gave great recommendations for places to go walking and visiting in the local area. I loved our wonderful cosy room with all the little homely touches. It is just a gorgeous location to be, I wish we could have stayed longer. Also fabulous home-cooked food for breakfast and an excellent dinner.
Young couple, Guy Catherine and their baby, made us the best stay in the UK!
Beautiful place, huge room, well maintained, great view. The organic, fresh food was yummy! Including making their own honey!
The art and wood art is special and unique, and we loved this place sooo much!
- Very friendly welcome and attended to our needs throughout. Excellent breakfasts and equally good packed lunch. Environmentally aware, with facilities in keeping with the beautiful location.
- Our hosts Guy and Kathrin were just wonderful without being intrusive and they made our stay at Lee Byre a momorable experience. The accomodation, setting, meals and attention to detail were all fabulous! We went with Guy on a guided walk of Dartmoor which we would highly recommend. We stayed 3 nights which we would extend next time as there is a great deal to see in the area.
- Really good substantial choice of breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Lobhill Farmhouse offers accommodations in Lewdown, just 20 miles from Plymouth. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Exeter is 29 miles from Lobhill Farmhouse, and Port Isaac is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Not only is Lobhill Farmhouse a beautiful home, it also has a wonderful garden in which we were able to enjoy a glass of wine from the local (next door) vineyard. A sunny evening, a real delight. Also LOTS of really good local places to eat. Thank you Jane.
- Very welcoming, peaceful location, excellent facilities and lovely breakfast
- Lovely setting and walks around the estate. Pristine room. Delicious Breakfast. Home baked biscuits on arrival.
Room was beautifully decorated, shower was sublime. The whole house was superb and the host Jane, was absolutely lovely.
The little touches like having a candle lit for breakfast as I was on my own – how thoughtful. The food choices and quality were top notch.
- Jane was very accommodating and able to be flexible with our arrival circumstances.
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, The Granary offers accommodations in Lifton, just 17 miles from Plymouth. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Padstow is 31 miles from The Granary, and Port Isaac is 26 miles away. Newquay Airport is 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Tor Cottage is located in Chillaton. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Plymouth is 17 miles from Tor Cottage, and Port Isaac is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 36 miles from Tor Cottage.
- The accommodation was superb, with very comfortable, spotlessly clean rooms with all the facilities that were required. The owner and her staff were amazing, so kind, generous and helpful. Can’t wait to go back.
- Great staff – very welcoming, friendly and helpful – as all the other reviews have said. The pool was very big, maybe 12-15m long at a guess, so good for a proper swim! & breakfasts tasty + generous portions.
- Lovely hosts and a fantastic setting for a quiet break away
- Quiet and relaxing location; staff treat you as friends, couldn’t be more helpful, breakfast exceptional, accommodation delightful
- Very comfortable, friendly and helpful. Excellent breakfast.
Kelly House Country B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Kelly House Country B&B offers accommodations in Lifton.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Plymouth is 17 miles from Kelly House Country B&B, and Padstow is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable and delightful hosts. Chilly at breakfast- would have loved to see the fire going. Sophia and her father were lovely and very helpful. Amazing history and like staying with friends
- Excellent food, very kind staff, clean rooms and modernised.
- The room, the bath in the room, the house, the hosts.
- Kelly House is an old homestead which is being lovingly restored back to its original grandeur. We loved the history behind it and to see the house being brought back to life. We were greeted with exceptional hospitality by Sophia who had baked cakes for us and provided a hot cup of tea to two weary and wet cyclists. We appreciated the time Sophia and Chris spent with us explaining the history and work done to the house. They even drove us into the local restaurant in Lifton. Room was huge, spotless and warm and the bed was very comfortable. Wifi was excellent. Breakfast was wonderful in a grand dining room. Highly recommend this place if you looking for something special in a beautiful rural setting.
The most amazing setting for a guest house, lovely welcome from the owners who spent time with us to ensure we had a great time.
Will definitely visit Kelly House again!
Located in Lydford in the region of Devon, 29 miles from Torquay, Heathergate features a terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Plymouth is 19 miles from Heathergate, and Exeter is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was lovely and the rooms had everything you needed. It was a bit cut off from pubs/ restaurants but what you’d expect from a rural location.
- The feeling when Angela opened the door it was like you are coming home or visiting family, so peaceful, calming, relaxing. Views from the windows amazing, and beds OMG so comfy ☺️ Love every moment we spend over there
- Angela received us incredible well and she took us to the restaurant for dinner with her car and pick us up when we finished. She is really kind and makes you feel comfortable.
- Amazing time spent at Heatergate on a working farm comfy beds slept well, breakfast was fab Angela whom runs it is fantastic really helpful too, we highly recommend it 10/10
Very nice owners
Located in Lamerton, 15 miles from Plymouth, Wonwood Barton features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Port Isaac is 27 miles from Wonwood Barton, and Tavistock is 3.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Great amount of space. Comfort warmth and peace and quiet, great for relaxing after a day out.
- The room was really sweet and cozy. There was so much attention to detail. They left us a bowl of sweets, a bowl of fruit, cookies and tea. Also Bill made sure our wood burner was laid every night. The shower was great and the bed extra comfy!!! Bill was very welcoming and friendly. Breakfast was delicious.
- The room was very clean and comfortable. The host was very friendly. Cooked breakfast excellent.
- Comfy bed, lovely room with wood burner, a good breakfast and friendly host who left us in peace and provided good quality.
Owner was great, really helpful, friendly and accommodating to my itinerary changes.
The location is excellent to get to the Devon and Cornish beaches plus local towns and Moors. Great for exploring the beautiful countryside.
Very comfortable room. Loved the wood burning stove in the room which made it really cozy!
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Springs is located in Lydford in the region of Devon, just 1.1 miles from Lydford Castle. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 30 miles from Springs.
- I’ve never met two people as kind and welcoming. Would be a pleasure to return.
- Absolutely nothing it was a disgrace and I wouldn’t put a dog in there,
- Lovely old house. Owner said that it was 110years old. Owner very welcoming and could not do enough for us. Loved everything about this stay.
- Friendly welcome and advice on where to eat locally, even reserved us a table. The house is art and crafts era with many original features, a short distance from the A30 but nice and quiet. The owners ensured we had everything we needed.
- The people are really nice, I like them a lot, the room was clean and the breakfast was really tasty
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Stowford Devon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Stowford Devon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Stowford Devon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Stowford Devon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!