10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Stowe Staffordshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Stowe Staffordshire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Stowe Staffordshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Stowe Staffordshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Stowe Staffordshire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Stowe Staffordshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Stowe Staffordshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Stowe Staffordshire:
The Saracens Head
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Saracens Head offers accommodations in Stafford. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Birmingham is 26 miles from The Saracens Head, and Derby is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 30 miles from The Saracens Head.
No reviews yet.
High Meadows Guest House
High Meadows Guest House offers accommodations in Shugborough. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.A TV is available.Birmingham is 23 miles from High Meadows Guest House, and Derby is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Beautiful arts and crafts home. Spotlessly clean and lovely hosts
One of the best stays I have ever had in my entire experience!! 👍🤩😁
Julie and Andrew have honestly made their home “a home away from home” for their guests! The are incredibly helpful and friendly and have a ton of local knowledge that comes in very handy and they are very happy to share it all with you! 🤩😊
Delightful, clean, arts and craft-y at the same time, the house is full of character and envelopes you in a warm and comforting embrace! I felt incredibly spoilt and pampered (clean sheets, clean and fluffy towels and a luxurious duvet) and a unique touch of home-made breakfast (free range eggs from very happy hens included)! If you’re there at the right time you may be lucky enough to be greeted and visited by some of the local ducks as well! An absolute delight! Thank you so very much! 😁😍🤩 Didi xoxox
- Very attentive owners, immaculately clean, stunning period interior. Couldn’t have been better.
- By any standards this is a faultless place to stay but if you are interested in the Arts & Crafts style then it is even more special
- Very comfortable and welcoming guest house. Very clean room was of a large size. Breakfast excellent. Owners were lovely and very attentive to needs and nothing was to much trouble. I will definitely stay again as I travel all around the midlands for work. Excellent value for money.
Halday offers accommodations in Stafford.Every room has a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Birmingham is 22 miles from Halday, and Derby is 23 miles away. Birmingham Airport is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Coach House
The Coach House is located in Milford, 22 miles from Birmingham and 26 miles from Derby. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Shrewsbury is 30 miles from The Coach House, and Wolverhampton is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 26 miles from The Coach House.
- Loved all of the personal touches that made it specia. Elaine was very welcoming. The room was fantastic and very comfortable. Fab breakfast. Wish we could have stayed longerl
We had a very warm and friendly welcome from the owner Elaine.
The bedroom was spacious, very comfortable and had a beautiful view from the patio doors. The bathroom was spacious and there was plenty of wardrobe space.
Overall the cleanliness was excellent,
Breakfast was varied and delicious and gave a great start to the day.
Elaine the host was fantastic. We were made to feel very welcome, the breakfast was 10/10.
Overall its just perfect. I have no negative points to make
Accommodation was immaculate. Extremely comfortable king size bed and spotless white bed linen. Great quality toiletries and pristine white bath sheets (no tiny bath towels here!) Good WiFi, flat screen tv and fridge. Good selection of teas (fruit and ordinary), coffee and real milk! Private space with your own front door. Access to garden from bedroom and easy parking. Plentiful breakfast which was fabulous quality and beautifully cooked. Great view across fields from room. Elaine, the owner, is a wonderful host – friendly, interesting, knowledgeable about the area and an excellent cook. She made us feel so welcome. So many extra little touches made our stay a fantastic one! Thank you Elaine. 🙂
There’s a traffic cone at the end of the driveway so look out for that as a landmark. It’s a godsend at night as it’s a dark road.
- Excellent b&b, room was lovely, bathroom lovely, breakfast excellent and owner was a lovely caring and attentive lady – felt thoroughly spoilt
St. George’s Rd Home for a Night
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, St. George’s Rd Home for a Night offers accommodations in Stafford. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. You will find a kettle in the room.There is luggage storage space at the property.Birmingham is 24 miles from St. George’s Rd Home for a Night, and Derby is 27 miles away. Birmingham Airport is 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Greensnips Farm Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Greensnips Farm Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Stafford. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Birmingham is 30 miles from Greensnips Farm Bed & Breakfast, and Derby is 23 miles away. East Midlands Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- This B&B is simply heaven! I have been travelling for work for over three years and stayed in many hotels and B&Bs. This place is most definitely at the top of my list of places to stay. Everything is perfect. The rooms are stunning – the attention to detail is second to none. The bed is extremely comfortable. Towels are lovely and fluffy. The owners made me feel so welcome on arrival and are happy to give advice on places to eat. This is an above excellent place to stay!
The pictures really don’t do this justice, the scale quality of the accommodation is quite exceptional.
- The rooms we had were spacious and well furnished with a luxury bathroom. The views out were lovely and the lounge downstairs was also impressive and comfortable looking although we did not use it as we had our own living room. The people running it were friendly and helpful. Use of the kitchenette next to our room was also useful.
Lovely, small b&b in a wonderfully decorated Victorian farmhouse. Super friendly owners who made you feel at home and couldn’t have gone more out of their way to help. Gorgeous rooms, lovely toiletries provides, brilliant coffee and breakfast. The photos for this property do not lie – it is just as wonderful as it looks!
You will not find a better room for under £100.
- Greensnips is the best B&B that we’ve stayed in. The place is roomy and comfortable, the service and facilities are excellent and the staff are very friendly. If any one is looking for a quiet retreat, then Greensnips is definitely the one to aim for. The breakfast was excellent and there’s a choice of continental, with fresh croissants and Danish pastries, or full English. Special thanks to Andy for going out of his way to assist and make our stay so enjoyable.
Lanes Bed and Breakfast
Located in Uttoxeter, 29 miles from Birmingham, Lanes Bed and Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Nottingham is 30 miles from Lanes Bed and Breakfast, and Derby is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is East Midlands Airport, 22 miles from Lanes Bed and Breakfast.
- Location,location,location with Jan being so accommodating and friendly, felt like I am staying with friends rather than a B&B
- Clean, good value, great breakfast and owner very friendly would stay again.
- Great breakfast, plenty of choice. Had an evening meal at the nearby pub, Dapple Grey and got 20% off with a card from the B&B.
- Jan is great. I was made to feel at home immediately and it really felt as though nothing was too much trouble. I will definitely be revisiting next time I am in Uttoxeter!
our lovely host, made us feel at home as soon as we arrived. There is everything you need including all bathroom Essentials, hairdryer, towels, and DVD’s. Overall a cosy relaxed atmosphere. After being at Alton towers all day we made use of the hot tub when we got back to the b&b. For dinner we walked to the local pub and had 2for1 mains and drinks plus a discount when we showed our Lanes b&b card.
We will definitely be back 😀
The Lodge B&B @ Cannock Chase
The Lodge B&B @ Cannock Chase is located in Cannock, just 16 miles from Birmingham. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Coventry is 28 miles from The Lodge B&B @ Cannock Chase, and Derby is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Lovely and attentive hosts, very clean and comfortable place, delicious breakfast
- A truly wonderful B&B in a great location on the edge of Cannock Chase. The room was modern, generously sized and spotlessly clean, and breakfast was excellent. The owners couldn’t have been friendlier or more helpful, even lending us cutlery and crockery to eat a takeaway and offering us lifts.
- Absolutely fantastic. Lovely coffee and cake on arrival. Wonderful host. Very convenient for everywhere we were going. Couldn’t fault The Lodge it is a little gem.
- Very clean and beautifully decorated. Breakfast was first rate.
- Friendly, attentive owners. Great room. Really good breakfast. Even a tea/coffee and slice of cake on arrival!
Located in Lichfield, 18 miles from Birmingham, Woodshoot B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Leicester is 30 miles from Woodshoot B&B, and Coventry is 27 miles from the property. Birmingham Airport is 21 miles away.
Welcomed by the owners with the offer of a hot drink to enjoy in their conservatory. This was great after a long day walking around a local show.
Light airy room with a very comfortable bed in a purpose built block surrounded by a working nursery. Very quiet location in walking distance of the village pub serving excellent evening meals. Plenty of parking space outside the room.
Breakfast was brilliant using local produce and set us up for the day.
We would not hesitate to stay there again if we were in the Stafford area.
- Very quiet location, lovely pub food in village, hosts were very helpful
- Room smaller than expected with little room for clothes hanging or storing.
Location is great, rooms are clean with lots of thoughtful extras.
17 packets of cereal on offer!!
Plenty of safe parking and great pub within walking distance.
- Woodshoot is definitely the best B&B I have stayed at. The room was very comfortable, with new ensuite bathroom attached, and the breakfast was absolutely outstanding. A huge range of options including my favourite, smoked salmon and scrambled eggs topped off by excellent coffee and homemade bread for toast.
- Welcomed by the owners with the offer of a hot drink to enjoy in their conservatory. This was great after a long day walking around a local show.
The Dorm Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Eccleshall! The Dorm Bed and Breakfast is located in Eccleshall, just 28 miles from Birmingham. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Shrewsbury is 23 miles from The Dorm Bed and Breakfast, and Wolverhampton is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 34 miles from The Dorm Bed and Breakfast.
- The location a little way off the M6, lovely secluded spot, pretty garden with chickens, interior lovely – looks fresh and new, all the little touches, comfortable bed, private nature of the accommodation, lovely crockery, great breakfast with so much choice, fresh fruit etc etc etc!
- Beautiful accommodation and very welcoming. Could not have done enough to cater for my food allergies. Highly recommend
- Lovely welcome, excellent breakfast and overall helpfulness
- The attention to detail. Small touches such as fruit included and cakes left for us. The furnishings were of good quality. There were fresh roses on the table and milk and water in the fridge.
- The dorm was beautiful for our little break, the Location was perfect! The attention to detail was fantastic! Would stay again!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Stowe Staffordshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Stowe Staffordshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Stowe Staffordshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Stowe Staffordshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!