10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Stoodleigh Devon – Top Hotel Reviews
Stoodleigh Devon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Stoodleigh Devon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Stoodleigh Devon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Stoodleigh Devon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Stoodleigh Devon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Stoodleigh Devon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Stoodleigh Devon:
Stoodleigh Court Coach House B & B
Located in Stoodleigh in the region of Devon, 16 miles from Exeter, Stoodleigh Court Coach House B & B features a barbecue and views of the garden.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV and DVD player is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Taunton is 20 miles from Court Coach House, and Exmouth is 24 miles from the property. Exeter International Airport is 16 miles away.
- It was so clean and the landlady was so friendly and helpful
- The staff were very accomodating and friendly. Also their Labradors are lovely 🙂
- The hosts we most welcoming, the acommodation was great and breakfast very good. The rooms were well appointed and very spacious. The whole place has a nice spacious relaxed feel. We would go back.
- We loved the location (but don’t travel to it via Hangman’s Hill!), the hosts were great and the breakfasts were to die for.
- Beautiful location. Rosey & Steve were fabulous hosts. They made me feel welcome, like an old friend. This was particularaly nice as I was travelling on my own. The room was immaculate and the bed was heavenly. Breakfast was outstanding. I will make this my first choice for accommodation in this area from now on.
Barton House is located in Tiverton, just 16 miles from Exeter. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, DVD player and Nintendo Wii, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are available. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Taunton is 20 miles from Barton House, and Exmouth is 24 miles away. Exeter International Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Absolutely delightful place to stay – the owners couldn’t have been any nicer or more helpful. And the pub they recommended for dinner was fabulous!
- The owners were so helpful and friendly, couldn’t have gone to any more trouble. The room was large and comfortable.
- Large room, warm, large comfortable bed, great breakfast.
Everything was excellent
Friendly & welcoming
Really warm, friendly welcome.
The house is beautifully presented.
Our rooms were comfortable and spacious – with added extras like huge bath towels and a flask of fresh milk with the tea making facilities.
Delicious breakfast with great choice.
Fernside Bed and Breakfast
Fernside Bed and Breakfast is located in Templeton, just 14 miles from Exeter. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Taunton is 23 miles from Fernside Bed Breakfast, and Exmouth is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 15 miles from Fernside Bed and Breakfast.
The attention to detail with everything.
- Fantastic hospitality. Lovely panoramic view. Warm and friendly welcome.
Beautiful and very comfortable room. Hosts were superb and made me feel very welcome.
Breakfast was amazing. Homemade granola, bread, jams, local produce etc etc.
- We loved the home made cookies in the room and the incredible attention to detail and care from the owners.
- Fernside is just perfection! Ultimate comfort, every little touch has been thought of to make the room really special – from the temperature controlled kettle and fresh coffee, home made biscuits, lovely toiletries, fluffy towels, amazingly comfortable mattress, fabulous bathroom…. And then to wake up to the most incredible breakfast just makes it all perfect! Ian and Linda couldn’t be more friendly and helpful – great tips for exploring the area, and the B&B is ideally located for getting to so many places quickly and easily.
- The attention to detail with everything.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Heron House offers accommodations in Bampton.You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Exeter is 18 miles from Heron House, and Taunton is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 18 miles from Heron House.
- The towels were lovely and fluffy and changed daily which was a real nice touch.
- Loved the muted colour scheme and the general decor and quietness of our room. The bed was very comfortable and fitted with good quality linen. Fabulous breakfast especially the gently spiced compote served with Greek yogurt, fresh bread and a generous selection of homemade jams and preserves, not to mention the variety of teas and a cafetière of decent coffee. Had to be the most perfect English cooked breakfast we’ve ever had. Special thanks to Fiona for her warm welcome and superb humour. We most definitely will be staying here again!
- Perfect accommodation, fantastic style, extremely comfortable, immaculately clean and a perfect host!
- we liked the white horse pub as it was the only place open all weekend and the food is fab owners and staff great.
- Mincepies in the room to have with your tea – Christmas cake in the dining room, what lovely touches to make you feel at home!
Featuring free WiFi, Castleland House offers accommodations in Oakford. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the river or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Exeter is 18 miles from Castleland House, and Taunton is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 18 miles from Castleland House.
- A lovely private room with lovely view. Fantastic bathroom. Nice touch to have a separate room for breakfast.
- The owners made us extremely welcome. The accommodation was extremely luxurious and included a very large wet room and a breakfast room annex. The views over the Exe valley were stunning.
- Lovely hosts, very comfortable room with a lovely big window, views onto woodland and to the side, the river. Very quiet, perfect for a good nights sleep! Very pretty area.
- the finishing touches that Gail and Jon did where great
- We rate this B & B one of the best we have had the pleasure of staying at
Howden House Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Howden House Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Tiverton. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Torquay is 30 miles from Howden House B&B, and Exeter is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
There was nothing we did not like.
What we were really impressed with was the single room for our son – so spacious and clean. Normally we pay over the odds for a cupboard or attic storage room so this was a real treat for him on his birthday
- Very pleasant stay, friendly couple, good location for getting around Devon.
- Excellent breakfast. Friendly owners. Quiet location.
- Bed very comfortable. Good breakfast choice. Very pleasant and helpful hosts.
- Lovely room with scenic view , very friendly hosts.
- There was nothing we did not like.
Located in Tiverton, 31 miles from Torquay, Chestnut House features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Exeter is 13 miles from Chestnut House, and Taunton is 18 miles away. Exeter International Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- The hospitality was great and the people there, including the guests, were lovely people. The rooms make you feel at home and comfortable.
- It was a pleasant quiet location with a river and a walk at the end of the garden. The owners where friendly, the breakfast excellent.
- Provision of a tea tray in the room was great and the breakfast was delicious
- Felt very looked after and very comfortable. Great location – lovely run by the canal.
- Very large bedroom, comfy bed, tea and coffee making facilities in room. The owner, David, was very welcoming and knowledgeable of the area. Breakfast was delicious.
One of our best sellers in Dulverton! Located in Dulverton, 21 miles from Exeter, Streamcombe Farm features free WiFi access and free private parking. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Taunton is 21 miles from Streamcombe Farm, and Exmouth is 29 miles away. Exeter International Airport is 22 miles from the property.
The breakfast was excellent! Freshly made pancakes were lovely but there’s lots of choice.
The location was beautiful and so quiet away from any other houses in beautiful surroundings.
The room was a good size and the bathroom decor was lovely.
- Ian and Karen are extremely welcoming and happy to help with anything. Breakfast and dinner were delicious, best three course meal I have had in years! The room was comfortable and so peaceful. A beautiful place!
- Super relaxed location, great hosts and perfect breakfast.
- Being able to eat and invite guests to eat with us in their diningroom at night was a big bonus as was being able to take our own wine
- Karen and Ian are fantastic hosts and provided clean, well presented accomodation with outstanding food and a perfect location.
- The breakfast was excellent! Freshly made pancakes were lovely but there’s lots of choice.
East Dunster Deer Farm B&B
East Dunster Deer Farm B&B is located in Tiverton, 27 miles from Torquay and 9 miles from Exeter. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Taunton is 23 miles from East Dunster Deer Farm B&B, and Exmouth is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 11 miles from East Dunster Deer Farm B&B.
- Beautiful peaceful location. Friendly hosts. Well presented accommodation with good facilities. Breakfast was lovely, a really good selection too.
It was beautiful waking up looking out at the view and the deer in the morning…
The room was very very clean and beautifully decorated and we love the fact our kids had their own room as you walked through the bathroom
I have to say the bed was so comfortable too
Bev and Ian were extremely friendly hosts. We were over visiting friends and we will definitely stay here again
- Beautiful rooms and view. Breakfast in the morning was the best we have ever had and we have stayed in a lot of places. It was perfect for a family of four.
- Everything was stunning, I couldn’t recommend Easter Dunster Deer Farm enough. The views, the property, the owners were so friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was delicious and there was so much of it. We had a family room which had 2 rooms with a linked bathroom. The kids room was contained the other side the bathroom so no chance of them escaping for a wander in the night. Really was fantastic. Thank you.
- Great hosts, beautiful location, perfect place to stay.
South Coombe Farm
Located in Witheridge in the region of Devon, 15 miles from Exeter, South Coombe Farm features a sauna and indoor pool. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Taunton is 26 miles from South Coombe Farm, and Exmouth is 24 miles away. Exeter International Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Lovely pool and sauna. Very tidy and well managed grounds. Sheep and lambs in the field, ducks waddling around, cats and rabbits. Great playground in the fields for the kids plus an indoor playroom for young children and games room if the weather is bad. Attentive and helpful owners. Tranquil setting in the countryside.
- The bed was incredible, I need to find out where it was from, we didn’t want to get out! The only thing that got us up was a tap on the door..outside, a beautiful hamper with a scrumptious fresh breakfast. The pool and games room kept our son (6) entertained and a lovely leisurely walk to the local pub meant we didn’t need to cook. Beautiful, peaceful place.
- Coombe lodge was the perfect place for what we needed! A little break away before the baby arrives. The room was comfortable, had everything we needed and the owners Simon and Clare were so friendly! I love the breakfast hamper, perfect range of food and the pastries are just amazing. The room was clean and the bed was so comfortable! I love the fact that there is a pool and play room, definitely somewhere we will return to visit when our little one is a bit older. Would have never known that Simon and Clare have only just taken over the business, they were welcoming, friendly and doing a great job!
Great fire, comfortable bed, well worth the money.
- Continental breakfast delivered to our door at a pre arranged time,
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Stoodleigh Devon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Stoodleigh Devon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Stoodleigh Devon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Stoodleigh Devon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!