10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Stonehouse Lanarkshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Stonehouse Lanarkshire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Stonehouse Lanarkshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Stonehouse Lanarkshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Stonehouse Lanarkshire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Stonehouse Lanarkshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Stonehouse Lanarkshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Stonehouse Lanarkshire:
Bamflatt Farm Bed & Breakfast
Bamflatt Farm Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Strathaven.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Glasgow is 15 miles from Bamflatt Farm B&B, and Stirling is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 20 miles from Bamflatt Farm Bed & Breakfast.
Very spacious room with comfortable beds.
Lovely breakfast prepared for a time decided by you.
- The host is very friendly and welcome. The room is very comfy and the shower is excellent!!!!
The staff are amazing.
So much space in the rooms even get your own sofa etc in your room which was awesome.
The breakfast was so good, even convinced my children to try haggis!!
- The 2 bedroom apartment was perfect for a family of 5
- Beautiful location and views, great accommodation with space for a family of five!! Warm, friendly and helpful staff. Short taxi ride into Strathaven for the evening.
- Very spacious room with comfortable beds.
Arron House offers accommodations in Hamilton. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Glasgow is 10 miles from Arron House, and Stirling is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Douglashall Bed and Breakfast
Douglashall Bed and Breakfast is located in Carluke, 29 miles from Edinburgh and 19 miles from Glasgow. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Stirling is 27 miles from Douglashall B&B, and Edinburgh is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 23 miles from Douglashall Bed and Breakfast.
- Mary is the perfect host and the breakfast was awesome
- Bed and room comfort fantastic. Beautiful cooked breakfast, Very pleasant and friendly landlady,
- Overall experience well exceeded our expectations, Mary the owner couldn’t do enough to help nothing was to much trouble. Breakfast choice was amazing
- The breakfast was amazing! Would definitely recommend the French toast and strawberries! Mary was so lovely and accommodating!
Room was very plush, and bathroom was spotless.
The breakfast was fantastic !!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, No 58 offers accommodations in Lanark, just 30 miles from Edinburgh. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Glasgow is 23 miles from No 58, and Edinburgh is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 25 miles from No 58.
- Excellent food, great location and an absolutely wonderful hostess!
- From walking inthe door to coming home all was above expectations ..Breakfast was superb and her home made jams brilliant …Breakfast never ending .a superb bed and breakfast
- Rooms were excellent. Private living room where tea/coffee facilities were available with a wide choice of non alcoholic drinks were at your disposal. Fresh fruit bowl and biscuits. Huge selection of books and dvds also available. Bedroom was also excellent. Bed was comfy and lovely plump pillows. Fresh clean sheets and towels. Bathroom was spotlessly clean with bath and an over bath shower. Shampoo,conditioner, soap and moisturiser provided. Breakfast was fabulous. Huge varied menu to chose from. Nothing was any trouble to the very lovely hostess Margaret.
- Very comfy and warm, excellent breakfast (really excellent) and a wonderful, friendly hostess. I would highly recommend.
It was very comfortable with every possible need thought about and catered for.
The decor is stylish and with good quality fixtures and fittings. The bed was very comfortable. The separate sitting room is a great idea.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Burnhead Farm offers accommodations in Carluke.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Edinburgh is 28 miles from Burnhead Farm, and Glasgow is 20 miles from the property. Edinburgh Airport is 23 miles away.
A very good selection on the breakfast menu, all cooked to ‘order’ and served in a spacious dining room.
Property was close to Carluke town and had good parking facilities.
- Very friendly owners, and an excellent breakfast. For the price it cannot really be beaten.
- Owner very friendly and welcoming . Room very well furnished with lots of little extras. Imaculate would highly recommend ?
- I have stayed here many times. I do this because the price is good, the experience is very friendly and the food is good.
- Very nice and quiet property,Very clean and happy host’s goes a bit further with facilities than the average B&B…Would definitely stay there again highly recommended…
- A very good selection on the breakfast menu, all cooked to ‘order’ and served in a spacious dining room.
Scottish Equi B&B
One of our top picks in Lanark.Scottish Equi B&B is located in Lanark, just 29 miles from Edinburgh.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Glasgow is 24 miles from Scottish Equi B&B, and Edinburgh is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 25 miles from Scottish Equi B&B.
- The accommodation was clean well kept, the staff friendly and efficient.
- Freshly cooked breakfast which meant a short wait but worth it as the food was great.
- The room was clean and comfortable but a little small. There was hardly any lighting outside at night and as the ground was muddy and uneven more light would have helped.
- Good clean room and en suite. Pleasant staff, excellent breakfast. Thoroughly recommended.
- The rooms were beautifully decorated and well maintained. The staff were very helpful and welcoming. A great selection for breakfast, all made to order and well presented.
Station House Lanark Bed and Breakfast
Station House Lanark Bed and Breakfast is located in Lanark, 25 miles from Glasgow and 27 miles from Edinburgh. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Falkirk is 25 miles from Station House Lanark B&B, and Paisley is 30 miles away. Edinburgh Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- The host was very friendly and knowledgable, he keeps an excellent house and looks after his guests with care and consideration.
- Alan and his partner were the most helpful people you could ever meet
- A friendly, welcoming host. Tasty breakfast, just too much for me. Large shower in the ensuite and this is the first place I’ve been where complimentary toothpaste had been left. There was even a complimentary whiskey and wine in the bedroom.
- Well! We could write a book in how excellent everything was – this proprietor is absolutely the most engaging we’ve ever experienced in 30 years travelling and using small B&Bs . Nothing was too much trouble and we were actually thanked for our custom and waved off when we left. The room and extended accommodation for guests was absolutely superb – an absolute MUST re-book – thank you Alan
- Owners very welcoming and friendly, can’t do enough to help you, rooms are lovely, breakfast is fantastic. Even have a guest lounge. One of the best places I have ever stayed at.
Surrounded by beautiful countryside, this bed and breakfast offers free private parking just a 5-minute drive from highway M8. Free Wi-Fi access is available and all rooms at Ridgeland House have a private bathroom. Full Scottish breakfasts are served in the modern dining room.Dalziel Park Golf Club and Country Club is a 10-minute drive away and Motherwell’s large town center is within a 20-minute drive of Ridgeland House. Glasgow’s busy city center can also be reached with a 20-minute drive.The neutrally-decorated rooms each include a TV, tea and coffee-making facilities and free toiletries. Guests staying longer than 4 nights can have their laundry washed and dried for free.
- amazing breakfast. Friendly couple. felt really at home. huge bedroom with walk in shower
- Host’s were extremely flexible in the face of a reserving error on my part. Family room was quickly rearranged to accommodate a family of four. Rooms were comfy and immaculately kept with super views of the rolling fields. Even though we were only a few miles outside of the city I felt like I was in the country – Marvelous! We especially appreciated the location as it suited our needs perfectly – close to our family but super easy access to motor ways and the city proper and a quick drive to Edinburgh Airport for our journey home.
- My car was stuck in gear on Sunday morning and they were super helpful!
- Everything was 1st class, hospitality, rooms, food etc
- There wasn’t anything I didn’t like. Way beyond my expectation and better than anywhere I stayed in surrounding area, including expensive hotels. Strongly recommend this place.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Angels Hotel offers accommodations in Uddingston, just 7 miles from Glasgow. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Stirling is 21 miles from Angels Hotel, and Edinburgh is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 14 miles from Angels Hotel.
- Hotel very busy but still managed to accommodate us for dinner. Breakfast was superb and room very modern ad comfortable.. rooms 6&7 are in the new block.
Very comfortable room, bathroom was a little small but was fine and exceptionally clean.
Breakfast was outstanding!!
Would definitely stay again
- Food in the restaurant and lovely staff. Good breakfast. Room clean, nice linen and towels.
- very nice hotel, nice and clean and recently decorated in my room, food was great and ill definitely be staying here again
- Food is good, staff are friendly, and the rooms are lovely, very comfortable and up to date! 🙂
Shawlee Cottage offers accommodations in Airdrie. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is an ATM at the property.Edinburgh is 30 miles from Shawlee Cottage, and Glasgow is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 19 miles from Shawlee Cottage.
- Sandy and Cathy are lovely people, they make you feel at home, better impossible. The room is perfect and the breakfast wonderful. Great moments of talk. I recommend it without any doubt.
- great breakfast as always comfortable room aqain great around service
- The hosts Cathy & Sandy were the best ever. Very friendly and helpful. Would go back again if in that area.
- Everything was great.Sandy and Kathy are very nice and lovely hosts.The house is beautiful and has great location.
- Very nice place to stay,you were well looked after.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Stonehouse Lanarkshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Stonehouse Lanarkshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Stonehouse Lanarkshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Stonehouse Lanarkshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!