10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Stoke Climsland Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Stoke Climsland Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Stoke Climsland Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Stoke Climsland Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Stoke Climsland Cornwall. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Stoke Climsland Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Stoke Climsland Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Stoke Climsland Cornwall:
Featuring free WiFi, Polhilsa Farm offers accommodations in Callington. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Plymouth is 14 miles from Polhilsa Farm, and Padstow is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 30 miles from Polhilsa Farm.
good reception, very welcoming & accommodating.
Accommodation was clean comfortable & warm
- Another wonderful stay here. The owners always makes us feel welcome without being intruding. The rooms are great nice and roomy very clean and comfy. Dogs loved it especially the 2 lakes you can walk around in peace. Great Cornish breakfast each day too couldn’t ask for anything else. Will definitely be back again soon.
Homely farmhouse setting.
Freshly cooked breakfast and fresh fruit
- Lovely farm location . Modern clean accommodation with nice touches. Great breakfast.
- Tea/coffee making facilities with fresh milk every day
- good reception, very welcoming & accommodating.
Coombe Cottage Smallholding Retreat
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Coombe Cottage Smallholding Retreat is located in Callington in the region of Cornwall, just 14 miles from Plymouth. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room.Padstow is 25 miles from Coombe Cottage Smallholding Retreat, and Port Isaac is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 29 miles from Coombe Cottage Smallholding Retreat.
We had a lovely 2 night stay here to relax in the quiet and do a little exploring in the surrounding area. It was just what we were after, perfect little getaway.
Really great spot to stay if you’re planning on visiting the Cheesewring.
- It was one of the most relaxing places I have ever been! Little gem in the middle of nowhere, perfect for a weekend away.
Location was perfect for us. Quiet and very pretty.
Breakfast was plentiful, but it’s not cooked or served, rather a tray and toaster and kettle provided in the room. Fridge and microwave down stairs.
- Everything, Richard , Julia and Richard ‘s Mum are charming hosts. Nothing was too much trouble. I fed the alpacas, was allowed to checkout late as they weren’t busy. Had brunch made for me. Very comfortable room with sofa as well as comfy double bed and lovely private patio. Microwave and fridge come in handy if you want to do self catering. Continental breakfast was lovely and plentiful but they’ve stopped doing cooked breakfast so be aware that the reviews saying best breakfast ever are a bit misleading. Would highly recommend Coombe cottage and would love to visit again
The owners were lovely, friendly, helpful and extremely welcoming.
The accommodation was superb and the location was heavenly.
The icing on the cake were the alpacas.
Fantastic experience, highly recommended!
- We had a lovely 2 night stay here to relax in the quiet and do a little exploring in the surrounding area. It was just what we were after, perfect little getaway.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Beera Farmhouse offers accommodations in Milton Abbot, just 14 miles from Plymouth. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Padstow is 30 miles from Beera Farmhouse, and Port Isaac is 25 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 34 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Cadson Manor offers accommodations in Callington. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are available. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Plymouth is 12 miles from Cadson Manor, and Padstow is 26 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 29 miles away.
Very friendly hostess
- Charming host, beautiful countryside home with large bedroom and en suite. Very clean, extremely comfortable with a great homemade breakfast. Nothing to fault.
Beautiful room very comfortable
Great breakfast great hosts
- The breakfasts were 5 star, the room was very comfortable and the surrounding countryside was beautiful even in the rain
- Friendly service, excellent three day stay, tea and cake on arrival, and the breakfast was fantastic, good quality food with with lots of choice
- Very friendly hostess
Middle Tremollett offers accommodations in Launceston. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Plymouth is 17 miles from Middle Tremollett, and Padstow is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Lovely quiet place. Beautiful views and old villages you could walk to. Pubs within driving distance.
- Lovely hosts who were very helpful. Felt at home. Very peaceful
- The quietness of the place. Very nice and the help and good advice from the owners.
The property was located near the venue of the wedding I was attending.
The owner was very friendly and helpful. When we arrived she offered to book a table for as in a nearby pub and wrote out the directions for us. She told us the wedding venue was further along the road past the pub. She also checked that we were happy to drive home after the wedding or would we like to be picked up.
- Nothing was too much trouble including catering for my dietary requirements by providing a great variety of food. Local knowledge was valuable in helping us decide our daily activities. It’s isolation from major towns may not appeal to some but we loved the happy family atmosphere and it was a farm after all. The local Pub, the Manor Inn, at Rilla Mill provided great food and also wifi.
Drakewalls Bed And Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Drakewalls Bed And Breakfast offers accommodations in Gunnislake. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and a hairdryer. You will find a kettle in the room. A TV is featured.Torquay is 31 miles from Drakewalls Bed And Breakfast, and Plymouth is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The homely feel of the place and the hosts are very friendly
- The owners were very friendly and couldn’t be more helpful
- The bed was very comfortable, the room was clean with a nice en suite.
- The breakfasts were good, and kippers were on the menu – excellent – thanks – also (fresh) milk available each day for tea in our room
- Comfortable and friendly with excellent breakfast. Situated on main Liskeard to Tavistock road, less than 10 minutes (uphill) walk from Gunnislake railway station. Good location for accessing Dartmoor and Tamar Valley
Featuring free WiFi, Woodpeckers offers accommodations in North Hill. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Plymouth is 16 miles from Woodpeckers, and Newquay is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Very Welcoming, comfy B&B with a fantastic breakfast (eggs are brilliant and locally sourced)
- The variety of the breakfast, the welcoming nature of the friendly hosts, the location next to a stream.
- Little Village, Lovely breakfast, quiet and beautiful location. The room was well equipped with everything you could need. The pub down the road also serves lovely food and it’s a very welcoming atmosphere. It was about an hour’s drive to st Ives, Porthcurno and St Michael’s mount, and about 35 min to Newquay, all lovely beaches.
The location and facilities were good. Even if the room was a little dated.
The owners were very helpful and nothing was too much to ask.
The couple who run this B&B were absolutely lovely and greeted us very warmly on arrival – despite our rather early arrival! We got our wires crossed and turned up a couple of hours before the check in time, but they took it in stride and made us a pot of tea to enjoy in the conservatory. They also introduced us to their two dogs, who were quite young and adorable. No problem if you’re not a dog person though – they stay in the private side of the B&B.
The room was cosy and had all the basics we needed for the two night stay.
Breakfast was lovely – a grilled full English was provided, which hit the spot after a long night’s drinking at a wedding!.
A local pub is within a stone’s throw down the hill and torches are available for stumbling your way back. Food at the pub – The Manor House – is great and plentiful.
Sandhill House Country House Retreat
One of our top picks in Gunnislake – and a guest favorite.
Located in Gunnislake in the region of Cornwall, 31 miles from Torquay, Sandhill House Country House Retreat features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or patio. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Plymouth is 11 miles from Sandhill House Retreat, and Port Isaac is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 35 miles from Sandhill House Country House Retreat.
- The Georgian house is wonderful and in a superb setting. The views of the Tamar Valley are breathtaking and it is easy to see why it was used as a setting for a film of a Rosamunde Pilcher novel. The hosts were extremely sociable and friendly and their attention to detail was amazing. The rooms were large, beautifully decorated and the bathrooms modern and spotless. There was an excellent choice for breakfast and the food was beautifully cooked and presented. This was no ordinary bed and breakfast experience and we will return for another visit.
Perfectly cooked scrambled egg with smoked salmon just how I like it.
Very friendly and homely, welcoming, right place to have a rest.
- An excellent Georgian house, facilities and garden were excellent. A quiet retreat with an added bonus of guest lounge available as a facility all day if required. excellent breakfast. hosts very friendly and obliging
- Everything was lovely. Clean and comfortable room with a lovely view over the Moor. Beautiful breakfast and very generous.
- Very warm welcome and great hosts. Clean rooms and felt like home from home.
Located in Lamerton, 15 miles from Plymouth, Wonwood Barton features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Port Isaac is 27 miles from Wonwood Barton, and Tavistock is 3.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The room was really sweet and cozy. There was so much attention to detail. They left us a bowl of sweets, a bowl of fruit, cookies and tea. Also Bill made sure our wood burner was laid every night. The shower was great and the bed extra comfy!!! Bill was very welcoming and friendly. Breakfast was delicious.
- The room was very clean and comfortable. The host was very friendly. Cooked breakfast excellent.
- Comfy bed, lovely room with wood burner, a good breakfast and friendly host who left us in peace and provided good quality.
Owner was great, really helpful, friendly and accommodating to my itinerary changes.
The location is excellent to get to the Devon and Cornish beaches plus local towns and Moors. Great for exploring the beautiful countryside.
Very comfortable room. Loved the wood burning stove in the room which made it really cozy!
- Lovely peaceful place. We loved the wood burner and separate sitting area. Breakfast infront of the fire in the roundhouse was lovely
Berrio Bridge House
Berrio Bridge House is located in North Hill, 18 miles from Plymouth and 30 miles from Newquay. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Padstow is 22 miles from Berrio Bridge House, and Port Isaac is 17 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 26 miles away.
- Breakfast was lovely, rooms were very comfy, Gill was very friendly & helpful, would definitely recommend!
- The hostess was 5*. A lovely cheery lady who made our experience a fantastic one. The cottage was quirky but gorgeous. A really relaxing place to stay and a pleasure to stay there.
Lovely room with separate sitting area, beautifully decorated and exceptionally comfy bed!
Excellent breakfast and very helpful host.
- The accommodation was really nice and very clean, Jill was really pleasant and helpful throughout our stay which made our weekend even better. Fantastic breakfast and would easily book to stay again.
- Beautiful location and Gill was friendly helpful and informative. Also breakfast was fantastic!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Stoke Climsland Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Stoke Climsland Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Stoke Climsland Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Stoke Climsland Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!