10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Stevensville Maryland – Top Hotel Reviews
Stevensville Maryland is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Stevensville Maryland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Stevensville Maryland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Stevensville Maryland. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Stevensville Maryland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Stevensville Maryland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Stevensville Maryland:
Wades Point Inn on the Bay
One of our best sellers in Saint Michaels! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Wades Point Inn on the Bay is located in Saint Michaels in the region of Maryland, just 15 miles from Annapolis.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a shared lounge at the property.This bed and breakfast has water sports facilities and free use of bicycles is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. Largo is 29 miles from Wades Point Inn on the Bay, and Cambridge is 21 miles from the property. Baltimore – Washington International Airport is 32 miles away.
- Beautiful and relaxing place to stay. Loved the breakfasts. It exceeded expectations.
- Extremely scenic & beautiful. The room had a fantastic balcony for star-gazing. Perfect get-away spot!
- View was outstanding. Grounds maintained well. Staff very friendly.
- Stunning views, quiet location, within 10 minutes drive of pretty St Michaels
- Beautiful property, warm and inviting staff…..the location on Wades Point gave the illusion of being at sea…The breakfasts were outstanding…Vanessa (the chef) took such loving care with the preparation of the food. Innkeeper, Beth was extremely helpful with suggestions for activities and restaurants….”Top Notch” all the way!
Annapolitan Bed & Breakfast
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Annapolitan Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Annapolis, just 29 miles from Washington, DC.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Baltimore is 22 miles from Annapolitan B&B, and National Harbor is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The persons attending the guest are excellent. I felt like I am at my home. The facility is like a doll’s house looks beautiful that I liked most.
- Peace and quiet! Received free upgrade to a king sized bed/room upon arrival.
- Owner and staff were super friendly and helpful. We were at a great location and the room was lovely. We will definitely be staying here again.
- The B and B is a beautiful house. The host is very charming and helpful. It’s a short drive to downtown and had free parking. The rooms are very comfortable and we had very nice breakfasts. We’ll be back.
- Great place to stay. Very friendly staff. Nice breakfast. Quiet area. We’ll be back when we have more time to explore Annapolis.
Parsonage Inn Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Saint Michaels – and a guest favorite.
Located in Saint Michaels, 19 miles from Annapolis, Parsonage Inn Bed and Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Cambridge is 17 miles from Parsonage Inn B&B, and Chesapeake Beach is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- The location is perfect for walking around the town and visiting the Maritime Museum. Rex was friendly and helpful. His breakfast was amazing. I won the clean plate award because I didn’t want to miss a bite! Rita, his dog, was a love! We will definitely be back!
- Gas fireplace in room (have to pay extra for a room with one). Did not attend breakfast in the morning, so I can’t comment on that. Was within close walking distance to the restaurants and shops.
- Walking distance to many interesting shops and restaurants.
- Bed was very comfortable. Location was great . Our one breakfast was delicious. Needs some attention to details like chipped paint here and there, carpeting on the stairs needed vacuuming ( granted lots of use, but we arrived early, sooo. Hosts were very pleasant.
We had the B&B to ourselves because we stayed on a weeknight. The location is right on Talbot Street at the far edge of town across the Maritime Museum. The room we booked had been damaged by the previous guests, so we were upgraded to the nicest room in the B&B, the king room with balcony. It was much better to stay in the historic part of the house than the rooms off the parking lot. Though our room was at the front of the house, we didn’t hear the traffic. We liked the cute front little porch for sipping tea.
Excellent three-course breakfast. Fresh chocolate chip cookies when we retuned from dinner. We enjoyed free use of the bicycles to explore the town. We were told to feel free to keep our car parked there and used the amenities after we had checked out.
George Brooks House B&B
George Brooks House B&B is located in Saint Michaels, just 19 miles from Annapolis.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Cambridge is 18 miles from George Brooks House B&B, and Chesapeake Beach is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Overall this B & B was very nice. Loved having the pool right there! And the bicycles!
- Will makes his guests comfortable with attention to detail
- It has the possibility of being a lovely place to stay, but not unless things change regarding the health and safety of the guests. (my traveling companion has photos)
- The place was beautiful, the breakfasts were wonderful. We parked our vehicle and biked everywhere. The grounds were filled with flowers, teak wood furniture, a pool and hot tub, was so nice to come back after biking all day and take a dip in the pool.
- As soon as we checked in, the innkeeper Will was very pleasant. Once we were settled, he gave us a map of the town, and suggested all the establishments that we could ever need. What was dog friendly, what spots were good for a drink, who had the best crab dishes, etc. We were new to the area, so it was much appreciated!
Academy Bed & Breakfast
Centrally located in historic downtown Annapolis, this bed and breakfast has spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a satellite TV. It has a large terrace, and free parking is available on site.The air conditioned rooms at Academy come with a sitting area offering views of the US Naval Academy, cathedral, or harbor. Each has heating and an individual country-style décor. The private bathroom has a spa tub and a sauna.Academy Bed & Breakfast is a 5-minute walk from the US Naval Academy. The City Dock is a short walk away.
- Miguel’s breakfast is stunning, the B&B is charming, and my room was extremely comfortable. Giant spa bathroom was a happy surprise!
- The room was very spacious and I loved the jacuzzi tub!
- Wonderful service, food, rooms, and everything else you could ever ask for.
- Owner was very friendly and knowledgeable. room was unique in and very comfortable, appreciated the updated bathrooms with steam and jets in shower. The location was top-knotch! We would stay there again.
- Absolutely beautiful property. Gorgeous room- large bathroom area with seating, steam shower, and whirlpool bath. Beautiful, authentic decor throughout. Very close to downtown, but quiet and peaceful.
Scotlaur Inn Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Scotlaur Inn Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Annapolis. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV.You will find an ATM at the property.Washington, DC is 30 miles from Scotlaur Inn Bed & Breakfast, and Baltimore is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Facilities are plain but clean. Room was small and just adequate. Location is terrific.
- It was a fabulous stay at Scotlaur. The place is small and quaint and bang in the middle of everything, easy to walk around Annapolis with a car park right behind the property for which they give you a coupon (half rate). They offer breakfast downstairs for free…what more do you want!! We found the staff and everyone else very helpful and friendly and laid back…will go back to this place anytime without a second thought, so much character! A bit tiny if you are used to BIG things, but we are not so we were mighty happy 🙂
- Loved the quirkiness of the property. Great perk-half price parking ticket. Excellent location.
- The beds were very comfortable and the stay was very pleasant. The diner below was excellent with the staff very pleasing.
- Location was great. Nice having Ruth & Chicks deli on the premises. Check in and outwas very easy.
Inn at Huntingfield Creek
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Inn at Huntingfield Creek is located in Rock Hall in the region of Maryland, just 24 miles from Baltimore. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV and DVD player is provided.There is a shared lounge, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and canoeing. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Annapolis is 17 miles from Inn at Huntingfield Creek, and Saint Michaels is 23 miles away. Baltimore – Washington International Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Bed was SO COMFORTABLE and the bathroom was so big! Gorgeous room!
- The grounds, most of all we felt at home . Owners were excellent
- Breakfast was delicious. We look forward to exploring the property when we return in the future. We were only there one night and had to leave right after breakfast. It was a very positive experience in every way and we hope to go back.
- The grounds were lovely. The hosts were friendly and knowledgeable. They were very good cooks too:)
- Excellent service. Food was great. Had perks not advertised. We’d definitely go again.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hambleton Inn offers accommodations in Saint Michaels, just 20 miles from Annapolis. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.Cambridge is 17 miles from Hambleton Inn, and Chesapeake Beach is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Incredibly hospitable owners. Warm and friendly. Clean. Fabulous breakfasts!
- The Hambleton Inn was everything my wife was looking for and so much more. Neither of us ever stayed at a B&B. The experience was amazing. Very close to town. The caretakers were very friendly. The room was fantastic. We highly recommend it.
- Breakfasts were delicious and Sherry and Charles were very nice.
- Excellent breakfast and plenty of it! Excellent location; beautiful view.
- Wonderful location, lovely and accommodating hosts and gourmet breakfasts.
Old Brick Inn
Old Brick Inn offers accommodations in Saint Michaels. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Annapolis is 20 miles from Old Brick Inn, and Cambridge is 17 miles away. Baltimore – Washington International Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- The accommodations and staff are very welcoming and after only one day our room felt like home. The food is a bonus. Aunt Be was in the house.
- The staff and service were excellent. The room was beautiful and the location was outstanding.
- Location was great, property very clean, friendly and helpful staff + plus free snack for guests. Breakfast was great.
- Location was great. The room was very nice and the breakfast was excellent.
- The location was ideal you could walk to everything! The staff very friendly and accommodating. Wonderful breakfast with choices.
Laurel Grove Inn
Located in Annapolis, 25 miles from Washington, DC, Laurel Grove Inn features a restaurant and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Baltimore is 23 miles from Laurel Grove Inn, and National Harbor is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 16 miles from Laurel Grove Inn.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Stevensville Maryland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Stevensville Maryland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Stevensville Maryland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Stevensville Maryland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!