10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In St. Catharines Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
St. Catharines Ontario is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in St. Catharines Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in St. Catharines Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in St. Catharines Ontario. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in St. Catharines Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in St. Catharines Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In St. Catharines Ontario:
River Birch Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Saint Catharines! This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in St. Catharines, 11 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake, River Birch Bed and Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Niagara Falls is 12 miles from River Birch Bed and Breakfast, and Buffalo is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- The host, Lois and Keith is really kind and make me comfortable like staying with family members. Cozy atomosphere and wonderful breakfast with nice conversation. The house is super clean and beautiful. My friend is very picky, even she was very satisfied. I’d love to visit this place again!!
- Friendly courteous professional hosts remembered me as a return visitor.
- The couple who own the B&B were so accomodating and friendly. We felt like we were staying with friends or family. Accomodations were super-clean and easilly accessed, a lot of restaurants and shopping nearby. We stayed to attend a concert and returned late at night, and it was no problem with the proprieters. Breakfast was wonderful, beautiful table settings and provided anything you would want in a hearty breakfast. Thank You Lois and Keith for a wonderful stay.
- Owners were exceptionally nice. Breakfast was superb. Great location to explore the area.
- Lois and Keith were very welcoming and went above and beyond to make sure we had a good time – providing maps of the region and a bagged lunch for our bike tour. The house was charming and at a great location, and the value for a one night stay in wine country including breakfast was amazing. Would definitely recommend!
Lily’s House on the 12
Lily’s House on the 12 offers accommodations in St. Catharines. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Niagara-on-the-Lake is 12 miles from Lilys House on the 12, and Niagara Falls is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 33 miles from Lily’s House on the 12.
- The room was lovely and the balcony/view was an added bonus. The breakfast was unique -not your typical bacon and eggs and very delicious. The hosts were friendly and interested in learning more about us (one of the reasons we choose bed and breakfasts). I was also surprised how close it was to donwtown as the road and view made it seem like we were in the country.
- The bacon-wrapped dates were AMAZING!! Lily & Steve are wonderful hosts. We loved our stay and recommend Lily’s House on the 12 to anyone staying in St. Catherine’s!
- The breakfast divided into a individual box (heart shaped omelette) and beautiful decorations on the table and in the whole house! The paintings were gorgeous, the conversation with the owners Steve and Lily was interesting and informative. Very friendly people and the cleanliness of the rooms were amazing.
- We stayed at Lily’s House as our home base for touring Niagara Wine Country. The property is simply gorgeous and modern. The rooms are spacious and comfortable (the private bathrooms contain a double shower. Amazing!). Lily and Steve were so incredibly kind and sociable. The breakfast was also amazing. Can’t wait to stay again!
- Absolutely fabulous stay over. The property was beautiful and super clean. Breakfast was delicious and the hospitality was top notch. We loved every part of our stay. I’m looking for a reason to visit again. Loved it.
Christine’s Bed and Breakfast
Offering a large yard with an outdoor pool, Christine’s Bed and Breakfast is located in Saint Catharines, 13 minutes’ walk from Lake Ontario. Private bathrooms and free WiFi are provided in each room.A flat-screen cable TV and a desk is provided in each air-conditioned room at Christine’s Bed and Breakfast. An en suite bathroom includes free toiletries and a hairdryer. Select rooms provide a view of the garden.Daily breakfast is served in the dining room and packed lunches are available. Guests can relax in the shared lounge. Free parking is offered on site.Henley Rowing club is 5 minutes’ and Niagara Falls is 20 minutes’ drive away. Royal Niagara Golf Club is 6.8 miles and Beechwood Golf & Country Club is 10.6 miles from the property.
- We especially enjoyed Christine’s “baked” oatmeal for breakfast. Exceptionally clean and comfortable, a home away from home. Very friendly and welcoming.
- Christine is truly lovely, kind and caring. The room we got had a separate entrance, and we got the code to get in after office hours. Everything was super clean and tidy. Breakfast was heavenly and different every day! Christine made sure to make waffles one day so that our toddler could eat all by himself, making things easier for everyone. One day we had to leave before breakfast for a trip to Toronto, and Christine made sure we had a snack pack to munch on on our way there! We will definitely be back!
- The breakfast were excellent. Rooms very clean and comfortable.
- Christine and Mike are very hospitable and helpful, and the room very comfortable. Went out of their way to make our stay pleasant. Very accommodating regarding my food sensitivities.
- Friendly, accommodating. Short walk to Port Dalhousie. Beautifully sculptured back yard with outdoor pool.
Harbour Heights B&B
Located in St. Catharines in the region of Ontario, 10 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake, Harbour Heights B&B features a terrace and hot tub. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV with cable channels.Niagara Falls is 12 miles from Harbour Heights B&B, and Buffalo is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 31 miles from Harbour Heights B&B.
- Breakfast and host were both delightful. Very clean & comfortable.
- Great place to stay for weekend. Very friendly hosts!
- The brekfast was amazing and the staff were extremely kind and welcoming
- Very quiet and comfortable room. Eileen & pat are very nice! Hot tub ans sunroom are lovely. Very generous breakfast.
- The hosts were wonderful and breakfast was amazing! Nice, friendly neighborhood. Wonderful suggestion from a neighbor walking her dog for a supper club on Lake Ontario! 🙂 Easy to get to.
Cedar Suite Bed & Breakfast
Located in St. Catharines, 11 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake, Cedar Suite Bed & Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Niagara Falls is 12 miles from Cedar Suite Bed & Breakfast, and Buffalo is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- The accommodation was a full service suite with a kitchen, living room two bedrooms and a bathroom. The breakfast was fantastic and the hosts were willing to accommodate special dietary restrictions.
Our stay was very comfortable. The room was spotless and had all the appropriate amenities. Really enjoyed the fireplace. The breakfast was very good. The owners were lovely too…friendly but not intrusive.:)
Doug and Kelly, Hamilton
My girlfriend and I stayed here to ring in 2017.
Bob and Dela were vey accommodating to our needs. We were able to borrow a cheese grater to make new years eve nachos!
- L’accueil est parfait et la chambre spacieuse. Un très bon petit-déjeuner est proposé.
- Das Zimmer ist liebevoll eingerichtet. Die Vermieter sind sehr freundlich. Morgens wurden wir mit einem reichhaltigen Frühstück verwöhnt.
Carbonnel Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a barbecue and hot tub, Carbonnel Bed and Breakfast is located in Niagara-on-the-Lake. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Niagara Falls is 11 miles from Carbonnel B&B, and Buffalo is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was great! We were offered to stay at the more private Alexandra suite and it was a great decision to make! Also, the breakfast was one of the best we’ve had at a B&B!
- The people were awesome the food was unbelievably awesome the bed was comfortable
- Lots of wonderful extras!! Bedroom bonuses from shoe horn/umbrella to chaise lounge/wine cooler. Accommodation bonuses included hot tub and porch and patio cocktail hour spaces. and the 3 course breakfasts!!! fresh fruit smoothies to fresh baked cinnamon bread and gourmet eggs/french toast/omelets. The hosts are special people and the sign painted on the stairway says it all— arrive as guests and leave as friends. We will return!!
- It was quiet and all the little details were covered off – qtips, hair dryer, nice bath products, tissues everywhere, water by my bed. Access was very easy. Our hostess Janet was great- she let the conversation flow over breakfast while serving us a delicious meal. Then she joined in and filled us in on the area and what its like to run a B&B in NOTL – very interesting!!
- Excellent beds comfort wise. Amazing home cooked breakfast.
As You Like It Bed and Breakfast
Located in Niagara-on-the-Lake, 7 miles from Niagara Falls, As You Like It Bed and Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Buffalo is 23 miles from As You Like It Bed and Breakfast, and Niagara Falls is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 34 miles from As You Like It Bed and Breakfast.
- Breakfast was amazing. Room and house very clean. Owners very friendly! Will be back!
- I loved everything! The breakfast is amazing and the owners are kindly and smart! Great stay, I’ll come back.
- The food was amazing and delicious. The house was clean, the property was well kept. It was great to talk with the hosts and it was just a great time. We would definitely go back and recommend it to friends.
- Nice but room would have been more comfortable if a bit bigger and bathroom a bit smaller. A lot of wasted space in there.
- Nice big room and very large bathroom. Homemade jams were very tasty.
A Li’l Bit of Eden
A Li’l Bit of Eden offers accommodations in Niagara-on-the-Lake. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Extras include bathrobes and slippers. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a sauna.There is luggage storage space at the property.Niagara Falls is 9 miles from A Li’l Bit of Eden, and Buffalo is 26 miles from the property. Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport is 32 miles away.
- Amazing hosts, food was delicious, wish we stayed the entire weekend. And had time to enjoy the pool and hot tub
- The warm welcome we received made us feel like we were staying with friends. Every detail to make our stay comfortable had been thought of. The home cooked breakfast was exceptional.
- Great room with super bed and linens. Brenda and Rudy were very friendly and helpful. We had the kind of breakfast you can only dream of. Absolutely nothing
- The hosts were very welcoming, hospitable and professional They found the right balance of all of those qualities.Their advice on visiting wineries and Niagara Falls were really helpful and the lounge available for guests with its TVs and pool table was great. We didn’t swim in the outdoor pool or try the hot tub but maybe next time!
- The fruits and vegetables they serve for breakfast are all selfgrown and very delicious. Furthermore the breakfast is a dream. Thanks again for the great time we had.
One of our best sellers in Niagara-on-the-Lake! HeatherCroft B&B is located in Niagara-on-the-Lake, 10 miles from Niagara Falls and 26 miles from Buffalo. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Niagara Falls is 10 miles from HeatherCroft B&B, and Amherst is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 32 miles from HeatherCroft B&B.
- Our hosts were friendly and knowledgeable about local businesses and attractions. Stately 200 year old home with high ceilings and very spacious rooms. We stayed in the Blue Room which had an amazing four poster bed which was very comfortable!
- Couldn’t fault our stay at Heathercroft – the owners are a delight!!
- Historical ambience of the house. Comfy bed and great breakfast.
- The owners were so welcoming and the breakfast was fabulous!
- The host was very friendly and made our stay very comfortable. Liked having the sitting room outside our door. Food was very good and a variety of options. Loved her canned peaches. Wish I would of asked to buy one from her. loved being so close to the falls, but not paying out rageous prices. Very helpful in telling us how to get around.
Butterfly Manor is located in Niagara Falls, just 11 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is luggage storage space at the property.Buffalo is 18 miles from Butterfly Manor, and Niagara Falls is one mile away. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Excellent bfast, kind staff, spotlessly clean, tastefully decorated house and rooms. We love it here. Feels like home.
- Excellent location for a good rate. Nice room for couples, clean, comfortable bed and has bathroom inside the room. Criska and Ron gave us an excellent service, good breakfast. Worth staying at Butterfly Manor.
- Loved the coded lock on the door, so we didn’t have to carry keys. Everything was super clean. Staff worked very hard at being friendly and serving us and the breakfast was excellent. Bed was super comfortable (quality of sheets?). Room was a great size and comfortable. Decent walking distance from the falls and really easy to access. We had great parking and felt very safe. The house is very beautiful and seems really new and well-built.
- The staff was friendly and hospitable and the breakfast was DELICIOUS!
- The place us close to the fall,very clean. staffs are very pleasant to talk to, and they gave us great suggestions.Breakfast is very yammy. we will be back there in our next travel to the falls.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In St. Catharines Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in St. Catharines Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in St. Catharines Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in St. Catharines Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!