10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Southampton New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Southampton New York State is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Southampton New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Southampton New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Southampton New York State. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Southampton New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Southampton New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Southampton New York State:
A Butlers Manor
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, A Butlers Manor is located in Southampton, just 25 miles from Montauk. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.East Hampton is 12 miles from A Butlers Manor, and Riverhead is 14 miles from the property.
- An excellent guest house with many extras. Chris & kim were perfect hosts who wentthe extra mile to ensure that your stay was memorable. We would highly recommend it.
- Beautiful yet cozy home. Chris and Kim welcomed us like family. Breakfast was exceptional. All the little details were really well thought out. Every part of the property was beautiful, clean and nothing overlooked. We loved our stay and can’t wait to come again!
- It was very charming and very friendly. Just beautiful. Everything couldn’t be better. I will definitely be back.
Cozy and warm atmosphere. Pretty garden. Clean. Kim’s breakfast is really delicious. Friendly and nice couple ( Chris & Kim). Fireplace is a good
“chill out “corner
- Everything was great as I had expected! The rooms were quaint with very comfortable beds and bedding. The breakfast was to die for. Whatever you needed, you got!
White Fences Water Mill
Located in Water Mill, 23 miles from Montauk, White Fences Water Mill features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared lounge at the property.East Hampton is 10 miles from White Fences Water Mill, and Riverhead is 16 miles from the property.
- The breakfast in the mornings were superb. The accommodation fantastic. The owners and staff delightful. The location was perfect. Swimming pool was not an option based on the time of year but then again a swimming pool is not what we would have used on this type of trip.
- Bailey is a sharming host. The breakfast was incredible.
- We had a wonderful weekend at White Fences. LIz and Eric were extremely accommodating hosts, the homemade breakfast each morning was beyond delicious and the cleanliness of the room and entire property was exceptional. They’ve covered the bases with nothing more to be desired at this special place. We would definitely return and plan to in the future.
We were made to feel at home
Owners were very friendly and helpful
Breakfasts were fantastic
- Eric, Liz and Bailey (golden doodle) were wonderful!
Sweet Dreams Bed and Breakfast Cutchogue
Sweet Dreams Bed and Breakfast Cutchogue is located in Cutchogue, just 28 miles from Montauk. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.New Haven is 31 miles from Sweet Dreams Bed and Breakfast Cutchogue, and East Hampton is 16 miles from the property.
- We loved our stay! The accommodations were immaculate. Patricia was amazing; so friendly and welcoming. A total surprise was breakfast which featured a frittata, bacon, apple tart, blueberry Dutch baby, fresh fruit. The table was beautifully set and the food was outstanding. I would highly recommend a stay here.
- We were really pleased with our stay at Sweet Dreams B&B, a charming cottage in a garden setting. Our lovely hostess, Patricia, prepared a fabulous brunch with fresh food from nearby farms; fruit, parfaits, delicious frittatas, freshly baked muffins and apple strudel…a truly memorable Sunday morning feast! Patricia goes out of her way to make guests feel at home and has created a beautifully decorated, sparkling clean, comfortable and welcoming country inn. We highly recommend this property and plan to stay there again.
The hostess was incredible – she went out of her way to make us comfortable and feel at home. We mentioned it was a trip for my partner’s and my birthdays and she made us a birthday cake and wonderful breakfast – fit for a king and beautifully presented.
We went out for an evening meal at a local seafood restaurant and came back to find local wine in the fridge and the candles and lights on in the garden for us.
Beautiful touches: flowers in the bedroom and bathroom, vast amounts of extra towels available, lovely porcelain and fabulous cook!
The house itself is lovely; built in 1920’s and with a lot of period features but combined with modern facilities. Had no idea that Long Island was a wine region and would have stayed longer to take advantage of the numerous vineyards and tours had we known. Would most definitely recommend a stay here and would come back if in the area again.
- Incredible friendly atmosphere, very clean, nicely decorated – feels like home. Breakfast is so yummy – 5 stars hotels should envy. We are very glad that chose this accommodations. I would recommend it to all my friends who decide to visit that lovely area.
- Facility, Hosptality and Breakfast were all of utmost quality. I wish all my stays were this good.
Seven – a boutique B&B on Shelter Island
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Shelter Island, 28 miles from Mystic, Seven – a boutique B&B on Shelter Island features a sun terrace and views of the garden.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Montauk is 21 miles from Seven – a boutique B&B on Shelter , and East Hampton is 12 miles from the property.
- Everything! Beth is amazing! Would recommend this place to anyone!
- It is just an amazing place! This is my 3 year going and I plan on returning next year.
- Lovely property with comfortable room. Staff and owner welcoming and helpful. Excellent breakfast.
- Incredibly welcoming. Beth met us at our car and helped carry our luggage in. The exterior looked just like the country retreat we were looking for. The interior was open, fresh, clean, bright, modern and so comfortable. We had coffee on the front porch both mornings and a deliciously homemade breakfast inside the dining room. Beth definitely paid attention to every detail. We will be returning someday when I need to unwind again.
- Very comfortable and cozy. Great place with an owner that is caring and sweet.
The Hedges Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, The Hedges Inn offers accommodations in East Hampton, just 30 miles from Mystic. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Montauk is 14 miles from The Hedges Inn, and Riverhead is 25 miles from the property.
- Everything was wonderful. Great helpful kind staff! Perfect get away! Beautiful vacation
- The location was perfect and the accommodation superb. All the staff were lovely particularly Jenny the manager. The Hedges is quite unique and breakfast is very special which gives you a wonderful start to the day.
- The breakfast was delicious, the bed was comfy, the location was perfect, the grounds were really nice. We also enjoyed the bicycles
- The welcoming sense I got from the host—she was engaged from the start—detailed emails, home-y touches throughout, the decor, the sense of being in a home. Wonderful mattress, incredible breakfast, beautiful grounds, lovely staff. What a way to start and end a day! Will be back again (and again!)
- Beautiful & historic property & friendly staff.
A Walk in the Woods Bed and Breakfast
Relax on the large wrap-around front porch of this bed and breakfast in Long Island, New York. Free Wi-Fi and daily continental breakfast are available. Cedar Beach is 1 miles away.Each uniquely styled room at A Walk in the Woods Bed and Breakfast features a fireplace and private bathroom. Decorated with antique accents, these rooms include a sitting area.Complimentary bikes, beach passes, and beach chairs are available at A Walk in the Woods B&B. There is also a billiards room, a library, and a living room with fireplace.This estate is right on the 14 miles Bayview bike loop. Pindar Vineyards is 5 miles away.
- The place was beautiful. A little oasis set Away from the every day hustle and bustle . The owner Flo was warm, Knowledgeable with things to do in the area. She was willing to help you in whatever way was needed. I would highly recommend this properly.
- Loved being so close to nature — the miniature horses, wild turkeys, deer families grazing outside on the lawn…The place is decorated with a Great Gatsby theme so be prepared to enter a nostalgic time warp…=)
- The place was beautiful. Calm relaxing quiet. Flo and daughter Jeannine were lovely. Gave us a suggestion for dinner—on the mark!!! Will definitely be making a return!!!
- The house was beautiful and the location was great. We saw deer and turkeys from our window, it was wonderful. Our room was nice and spacious and I liked how big the bathroom was.
- Awesome house and grounds. Hostess friendly but not intrusive. Other guests were very friendly
Shorecrest Bed and Breakfast
Located in Southold, 30 miles from Mystic, Shorecrest Bed and Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.This bed and breakfast has a private beach area and bike rental is available. The area is popular for snorkeling and biking. Montauk is 24 miles from Shorecrest Bed and Breakfast, and New Haven is 31 miles away.
- Marilyn was very friendly and welcoming. The breakfast was excellent.
- Breakfast and service was excellent. Very comfy and classic. It made our Anniversary extra special. Marilyn was a lovely host
- Everything ! Personnalized service. Marylin is a wonderful hostess and she cooks the best breakfast ever with something different everyday… The feeling is definetely going back to a country family home with a bit of an European flair . Now if you like standardized contemporary souless hotels this place is not for you! You can sea kayak right from the place…. Very good restaurants within 2-3 miles: we cover this distance by bicycle , with bike rental easily available with great service. (ask the ownner)We had a small pic nic on the beach (private access with the B&B)at sunset before heading back to NYC which was wonderful. Will be back!
- We enjoyed the company of the owner. Her talents are wholeheartedly invested in providing a wonderful experience: the B&B’s superb location, ample parking, wonderful gardens, beach access, cozy lounge areas and a calming opulent ambiance throughout. Breakfasts were amazing. Presented in a very festive table setting. Would repeat without hesitation.
- The grounds are beautifully planted and there is plenty of outdoor seating for guests to enjoy. Every breakfast is well prepared with a good variety of locally sourced fresh fruit, produce and protein.
House on Chase Creek
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, House on Chase Creek offers accommodations in Shelter Island Heights, just 28 miles from Mystic. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, lake or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Montauk is 21 miles from House on Chase Creek, and East Hampton is 12 miles from the property.
- Great house and rooms and the owner is fantastic. Great location also, you will love it!
- Our host, Bill, was amazing! He knew the best places to go, was very sweet, and wanted us to have a great time on our stay. The house is wonderful. We are grateful we stayed at House on Chase Creek.
- Beautiful place to stay and also have a rest. The rooms were very cozy and the outdoor porch and swing by the creek were gorgeous and very relaxing.
- When we got there Bill, the owner was not at home. He just told us over the phone that since the King room is free and we can go ahead and settle in there. We’ve just been upgraded!! The room was amazing, big and comfortable. Bill and Sophie, his dog, were both very friendly. When we were about to leave, I asked him if the room had been paid for (I didn’t remember if I already paid through booking or was supposed to pay at the property.) He casully replied that I didn’t and he was so cool about it. I asked him if he wasn’t worried that people would leave without payment and he explained that he trusts his guests and they had never failed him. Cool guy and what an attitude!
- Very quaint and secluded but walking distance to all the little shops and eateries in the area. Centrally located on the island.
West Neck Guesthouse
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. West Neck Guesthouse is located in Shelter Island Heights, 28 miles from Mystic and 21 miles from Montauk. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. East Hampton is 12 miles from West Neck Guesthouse, and Riverhead is 19 miles away.
- When we arrived for the continental breakfast….it wasnt filled and it seemed like they were done, so we went out for breakfast.
- The room was clean and comfortable-we didn’t spend much time in the room as we were bike riding or at the beach.
- Bathrooms were very nice. Rooms well furnished. AC was strong. Great ice cream store literally next door. Pastries & fruit at breakfast were excellent but wished they had some hot foods.
- Location. Shelter Island has many interesting homes to see, and beautiful coastline.
- The place itself looked beautiful on the outside. The chess board was a cute touch, but the experience was unbelievably disappointing.
Wickham-Prince Bed and Breakfast
The Wickham-Prince Bed and Breakfast offers luxury accommodations in an historic home in Southold, New York. Southold is centrally located on the North Fork of Long Island, an area known for it’s coastal beauty and wineries.Wickham-Prince offers two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms that includes toiletries, bathrobes and a hairdryer. Each room also includes a flat screen TV, cable and free WiFi.The first floor of the house has a common room for breakfast and relaxing. Guests have access to a shared patio and garden. The house has central air conditioning.The center of Southold is less than a block away. Beaches and vineyards are within 5 minutes.
- Friendly owners who made our stay very pleasant and comfortable. Very comfy bed and lovely rooms – very clean and well looked after. Best breakfast ever! Beautiful little house – just what you need in a B&B on Long Island. Close to some great vineyards and beaches.
- The owners are extra wonderful & they went over the top to accommodate our food allergies.
- The scones were delicious! Definitely enjoyed our stay- the bed was super comfortable, black out shades, shower was hot and pressure great, robes comfortable. Everything was great.
- The owners were lovely, accommodating and really welcoming. Breakfast each day was excellent, homemade and super delcious. The room was well appointed and really cozy. Very romantic and peaceful. Will definitely be back again!
- The innkeepers were delightful… everything clean and perfect. Breakfast was fabulous!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Southampton New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Southampton New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Southampton New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Southampton New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!