10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In South Egremont Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
South Egremont Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in South Egremont Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in South Egremont Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in South Egremont Massachusetts. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in South Egremont Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in South Egremont Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In South Egremont Massachusetts:
The Barrington is located in Great Barrington, just 12 miles from Lenox. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Bradley International Airport is 39 miles away.
- great location, spacious, clean room, quality towels and furnishings.
- The bed was incredible, the furniture was beautiful- location amazing and reservation and check in a breeze. Very private and quiet! Exactly what my husband and we’re looking for. Already planning to go back.
- Comfort, decor, conveniently located hotel. Attentative and accommodating staff. Definitely will consider on next visit.
- The room was beautiful and the bed was very comfy. Breakfast in bed was a lovely luxury.
- Fantastic location and decor….very comfortable….a home away from home!
Staveleigh House Bed and Breakfast
Staveleigh House Bed and Breakfast is located in Sheffield, just 17 miles from Lenox. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Room was comfortable and welcoming, a good nights sleep.
- The innkeepers were fantastic. They made us feel like we were home.
- Food was excellent, especially the overnight French toast. Coffee very good. Owners very nice. Room clean and quaint. Overall would go back. Very close to a good amount of sites and not too far from home
Very clean guest house
- Nice location, hospitable innkeepers, very clean accommodations
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Wainwright Inn offers accommodations in Great Barrington, just 12 miles from Lenox. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 39 miles from Wainwright Inn.
- The Owners were very accommodating and the conversation witty . Breakfast was great and the bed was comfy . Great experience for the money .
- Great Innkeepers, wonderful Breakfast!! Look forward to coming back. Thank you
- I like Chris and Barbara – caring, warm, interesting and intelligent
- Very gracious hosts–we were welcomed by a fire place and glass of sherry. The house is a true classic and lovely, and the rooms were wonderful with a fabulous breakfast to awake to!
- We had a comfortable stay in this lovely old building, with friendly and helpful hosts. And a gorgeous dog!
Federal House Inn
Located in Lee, 25 miles from Adams, Federal House Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, fishing and hiking. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 39 miles from Federal House Inn.
- The owners were so unbelievably welcoming from the start! What a fantastic stay!
- We loved everything about this place. The food was absolutely delicious, the rooms were beautiful and the owners (Marcia) and her husband were awesome and super welcoming and nice!!!
- Very sweet building, lovely deco, very tasteful, fantastic hosts, great breakfast
- Marica and Ken made every detail feel just right! The room was spacious, and well appointed. Breakfast was exceptional each morning!
- Scrumptious breakfast and decor. Our gracious hosts take care in every detail and make the inn feel like a private getaway in the hills.
One of our top picks in Lee.This historic Massachusetts bed and breakfast features free Wi-Fi access and a beautiful front yard. Cable TV and a private bathroom are featured in every uniquely styled room. Ski Butternut is 13 miles away.The Chambery Inn offers rooms decorated with soft colors and classic French-inspired design. Select rooms feature a spa tub, fireplace, or canopy beds. Traces of the old schoolhouse remain, as some rooms have the original blackboards.Enjoy a daily continental breakfast, which is delivered to guests’ rooms every morning.Tanglewood Musical Center is a 10-minute drive from the Chambery Inn B&B. Berkshire Scenic Railroad Museum is 4 miles away.
- The staff is very welcoming, and the room is comfy.
- Especially the breakfast. The king size bed was very comfortable.
- Interesting, spacious with a fireplace in room. Room is a converted classroom. Breakfast basket delivered in the morning to room. Quaint inn.
- The ambiance was very relaxing….I felt like I was in a B & B in a small quaint town in France. The owner, Olga, and her staff could not have been more attentive to our requests. The breakfast that they served, at our requested time, was wonderful. I have an allergy to gluten. Amber went out of her way to get me gluten free bread for my toast in the morning. My husband had their quiche and a scone, which he said was unbelievably, exceptionally delicious. The king bed was very comfy. Overall everything was great! Can’t say enough about the place!!!
- Very comfortable old Inn. It was in town and easy walking distance to restaurants. Especially enjoyed the Peruvian restaurant.
Stockbridge Country Inn
One of our best sellers in Stockbridge! Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Stockbridge Country Inn is located in Stockbridge, just 0.6 miles from Norman Rockwell Museum.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. A TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and fishing. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 40 miles from Stockbridge MA Inn Bed & Breakfast.
- The place is charming and decorated in every corner. The hosts are very charming and kind. The room was beautiful and the breakfast was perfect! Thank you for everything. Highly recommended
- The inn keepers were wonderful, very friendly and always helpful. The inn is traditional with lots of New England charm. The room and bathroom were spotless and cleaned every day with lovely towels, bathrobes and all the trimmings you would need (like extra toothbrushes, toothpaste, hair dryer etc.) The breakfast (which was included in the room rate) was absolutely fabulous. Everything was cooked to order and was delicious using fresh ingredients and wonderful flavors. The location is beautiful and very peaceful located on a lovely two-lane country road. We plan to return again next year!
- We were very pleased with The Stockbridge Inn. The room was very comfortable and charming as well as CLEAN. The entire home was CHARMING! The breakfast food was attractive as well as DELICIOUS and there was a nice variety! The staff was wonderful! The owners were very friendly and helpful in directing us to where we had wanted to go. Really close to Norman Rockwell Museum! We would recommend The Stockbridge Inn to anyone wanting to stay in the area.
- Very nice inn. Extra special breakfast with a special dietary need in mind. Helpful suggestions for dinner.
- Liked the room(maids quarters) big bed and comfy room. Breakfast was very good with friendly guests!
Located in Stockbridge, 1.4 miles from Norman Rockwell Museum, The Cottage features a terrace and a private beach area.A TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Albany International Airport, 40 miles from The Cottage.
- Lots of room to spread out.Very friendly and helpful owner. Quiet.
- Carol is a character. ?She definitely wants you to have everything you need for your stay. Clean room was quiet with private entrance.
- The owner Carole was the best. She was helpful and very friendly. She was always asking if you needing anything. Very knowledgeable about the history of Stockbridge .She made suggestions of things for us to see and excellent suggestions for restauarants for dinner.
- All the foods we requested were supplied and placed in our refrigerator so we could prepare our own breakfast when we wanted it. Refrigerator, microwave and toaster all provided. And supplies all refilled when we ran out.
- The view from the large windows of the bedroom was extraordinary: a beautiful park and a little sitting area. Ideal for enjoying a summer evening.
On 30 acres, this scenic Berkshires bed and breakfast features a heated, seasonal outdoor pool and on-site tennis courts. Free Wi-Fi access is provided, and Tanglewood Musical Center is 6 miles away and Greenock Golf Club is just under half a mile away.Each guest room at the Devonfield Inn features a flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom. They are uniquely styled with antique furniture as well as modern amenities. Select rooms offer a fireplace or a spa tub.Guests can relax by the fireplace and grand piano in the living room. The Devonfield B&B also has a library, a game room and a pool-side terrace.A full farm-to-table buffet breakfast is served every morning and includes fresh produce, homemade baked goods, and a specialty entree. The fully stocked guest pantry offers refreshments 24 hours a day.The Norman Rockwell Museum is a 12-minute drive away. Ski Butternut is 11 miles from the inn and Jacob’s Pillow Dance Festival is a 15-minute drive away.
- Charming, romantic get away place to stay. Excellent staff, excellent accomodations. Beautiful property.
- We visited on Christmas. The owners, Bruce and Ronnie, were gracious hosts and the staff accommodated all our wishes. We stayed in the John Lloyd room and the fireplace was wonderful and easy to light too. The view across the lawn was beautiful, especially after the snow that fell early Christmas day. If I didn’t know better, I would have thought that Bruce and Ronnie ordered that for the occasion.
- beautiful setting and bedding. gracious and attentive staff. excellent breakfast by the fire.
- Warm reception by owner who is passionate about the house, it’s history and the area. Homecooked breakfast was good. Beautiful yard! And never expected in advance that Dutch Royalty stayed here many years ago!
- Bruce was one of the friendliest and most engaged innkeepers I’ve ever met. He seemed genuinely interested in meeting all of his guests and hearing all of their stories. Plus, complimentary aperitifs and cookies!
The Inn at Stockbridge
Set on 12 acres of land less than 2 miles from Berkshire Theatre Festival, this bed and breakfast features stylish rooms with private bathrooms. The inn showcases a on-site massage services as well as an seasonal outdoor pool.A flat-screen LCD TV and a bottle of sherry are provided in each room at The Inn at Stockbridge. Each individually styled room includes a private bathroom, and many have a sitting area with a gas fireplace.Guests at Stockbridge Inn can enjoy the full breakfast each morning as well as free wine and cheese in the common living room during the evenings. Free coffee, tea, hot chocolate and snacks are available throughout the day.A fitness room and a game room with a public computer are available for guest use.Located off of Interstate 90, the bed and breakfast is just a 10-minute drive from Tanglewood and Norman Rockwell Museum. Stockbridge Golf Course is 2.5 miles away.
Spacious, homey, accommodating
With food allergies. Willing to please.
- Fantastic breakfasts, amazing hospitality from great innkeepers with lovely personal touches
- The guys were so helpful to us. The food / breakfast was outstanding and the wine and cheese a nice touch. My wife thought the sheets were the softest ever!
- Breakfast was very good, but not as spectacular as we anticipated. Inn keepers and staff were lovely and accommodating.
- Everything was excellent. Highly recommended b&b.
- Spacious, homey, accommodating
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Applegate Inn is located in Lee in the region of Massachusetts, just 23 miles from Adams.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In South Egremont Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in South Egremont Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in South Egremont Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in South Egremont Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!