10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In South Brewster Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
South Brewster Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in South Brewster Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in South Brewster Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in South Brewster Massachusetts. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in South Brewster Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in South Brewster Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In South Brewster Massachusetts:
Candleberry Inn on Cape Cod
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Candleberry Inn on Cape Cod is located in Brewster. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Provincetown is 21 miles from Candleberry Inn on Cape Cod, and Chatham is 8 miles from the property. Nantucket Memorial Airport is 35 miles away.
- Meticulously renovated house and carriage house right on Route 6A. Greeted with graciousness. Hosts made every effort to make us welcome and comfortable…. and then served up an amazing breakfast just prior to checkout.
- Love this place! Thoughtfully and tastefully appointed, comfortable bed, great breakfast, sweet innkeepers, lovely grounds. You won’t be disappointed.
- Breakfast was phenomenal, hosts were friendly and informative and room was comfortable and very pretty
The owners were gracious , attentive to every detail. I think the fresh fruit skewers we had for breakfast were phenomenal! I loved that there was so much local info.written in the room book, explicit and updated. Didn’t have to converse with the owners about every little thing.
I loved the beautiful gardens and grounds, the lounge chairs to relax.
- This place was extraordinary, beautiful gardens, excellent breakfasts, lovely hosts, rooms with first-rate linens, fresh-baked cookies in the afternoon.
Pepper House Inn
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. This Brewster bed and breakfast features free Wi-Fi and spacious rooms with cable TV and a sitting area. The Museum of Natural History and Cape Cod Bike & Rail Trail is 2 miles away.Individually decorated rooms come with mahogany or cherry furnishings and a fireplace. A private bathroom is also offered.A full breakfast is served each morning at Pepper Inn and it features coffee or tea and hot items that are made to order.Guests can relax in the living room or outdoors on the screened porch.Shopping and dining are a 20 minute walk away. Nauset Beach is 8 miles from Pepper House Inn and Chatham Lighthouse is 12 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Sea Meadow Inn
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. This Brewster bed and breakfast features free Wi-Fi and individually decorated rooms with an iPod dock and cable TV. Cape Cod Museum of Natural History and Paines Creek Beach are half a mile away.Rooms at Meadow Inn feature a unique decor with a fireplace and garden views. Rooms also have a private bathroom.A full breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea with fresh fruit and granola or pancakes and eggs.Dennis Pines Golf Course is 4 miles from Sea Meadow Inn and John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum is 15 miles away.
- Fantastic staff who were very friendly. They prepared an amazing breakfast on both mornings of our stay.
- It was great the breakfast was amazing, the room was so clean and comfy.the staff was excellent.
- The staff couldn’t be more accommodating and friendlier. The location was perfect for us.
- LOVE the Sea Meadow Inn! Lovely and charming inn in a beautiful setting. Debbie, Val and staff are super friendly and go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable. There is everything you need for a wonderful Cape vacation in a fabulous location. Best breakfasts ever and lots of good treats. We’ll be back for a third time, I’m sure!
- Everything. It was wonderful. Debbie was the best. Her service was impeccable. She was so customer friendly. Her focus was my happiness in her Inn. She runs a tight, fabulous ship.
Brewster by the Sea Inn
One of our best sellers in Brewster! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Brewster by the Sea Inn offers accommodations in Brewster. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Provincetown is 21 miles from Brewster by the Sea Inn, and Chatham is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barnstable Municipal -Boardman/Polando Field Airport, 11 miles from Brewster by the Sea Inn.
- The hosts were extremely friendly and helpful. We felt very comfortable and will enjoy returning soon
- The innkeepers Amy and Chris were wonderful. The place was beautiful, clean and filled with Old Cape Cod charm. The breakfast was outstanding. We’re from Massachusetts and have been to the Cape countless times and this was one of the nicest places we have stayed. Perfect for a fall weekend get away.
The owner has thought of every little detail, the best Inn we´ve ever stayed at.
Can highly recommend
- Relaxing quiet Inn in perfect location for the bike trail and exploring the Cape. Close to Windmill and Lemon Tree stores
- Everything about our stay was wonderful. Amy is a very gracious hostess and made us feel so welcome. We enjoyed the beautiful grounds, delicious breakfast, and attention to detail in the room decor and amenities. We would highly recommend the inn to our friends visiting the Cape.
A Little Inn on Pleasant Bay
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring a small beach with a dock overlooking beautiful Pleasant Bay, this bed and breakfast resides in the “elbow” of Cape Cod and offers individually decorated rooms with private, spa-style bathrooms.A Little Inn on Pleasant Bay offer rooms with views of the bay or surrounding gardens. A selection of books and free Wi-Fi are available.A European breakfast buffet is served each morning at the Pleasant Bay Little Inn.Beach towels and chairs are available when going to the seashore for swimming, kayaking or fishing. The innkeepers are happy to help arrange tours to see whales, seals and other local attractions.The Little Inn is 8 minutes from the villages of Chatham and Orleans. The Cape Cod National Seashore is 15 minutes away.
- Room ,location, breakfast, hosts all absolutely perfect. We loved it.
- Amazing hosts. Best bedding and linen ever. ‘Died and gone to heaven’ setting.
- Lovely inn keepers, two sisters from London, tasteful and very elegant
- Rooms beautifully furnished. Hosts very helpful in planning an itinerary. Breakfast amazing.
- The host, Pamela, was very welcoming and helpful about where we should eat dinner that night – and she even made the reservation for us. The breakfast was amazing. It is clear that the owners have a level of professionalism that make this establishment a class act. If your budget can accommodate somewhere really special then make the effort to stay here, thoroughly worth it.
Inn of Treasured Memories
Inn of Treasured Memories is located in Harwich, just 26 miles from Provincetown. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Chatham is 7 miles from Inn of Treasured Memories, and Falmouth is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nantucket Memorial Airport, 30 miles from Inn of Treasured Memories.
Like everyone has mentioned, the breakfast was amazing. It was definitely one of the reasons we booked at this B&B – and so I don’t forget: waffles. Definitely waffles.
More importantly, Jane was such a great hostess and our room was spacious and comfortable. The bed was a sleep number, which surprisingly was a success. My partner apparently likes a softer bed than I do, but then again, I can fall asleep anywhere. We went to get away and recoup, and I slept so well, my first morning back, I thought I was still on the cape. The food nearby was good. My favorite place was the Lost Dog Pub in Dennis, a short drive away.
Jane was lovely, Hank was a joy, and the other gentleman on the property, I think their nephew, seemed like someone we would be friends with. Will definitely be back! Thank you!
- Jane was a friendly host and gave us some travelinformation for Cape Cod. The breakfast was great. The rooms where very clean.
- The warm hospitable Inn Keepers Host & Hostess. Breakfast was complete (with good selection).
Breakfast was beyond professional – cooked to order!
Such a kind and helpful host with access to a beautiful, clean, quite interesting home!
We will return!!!
- This was a welcoming, liveable, comfortable space. The hosts were gracious and available but did not hover. The bedrooms had central air conditioning with an adjustable thermostat and a ceiling fan. There was plenty of room in the bedroom and bath. The room was very quiet which promoted good sleep. This was not a luxurious accommodation, but I would recommend it and I would return. Breakfast was good home cooking.
- Like everyone has mentioned, the breakfast was amazing. It was definitely one of the reasons we booked at this B&B – and so I don’t forget: waffles. Definitely waffles.
The Whalewalk Inn & Spa
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Whalewalk Inn & Spa offers accommodations in Eastham. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Provincetown is 20 miles from The Whalewalk Inn & Spa, and Chatham is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nantucket Memorial Airport, 38 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Parsonage Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The Parsonage Inn offers accommodations in East Orleans. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Provincetown is 22 miles from The Parsonage Inn, and Chatham is 7 miles away. Nantucket Memorial Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- Excellent friendly hosts. Scrumptious breakfasts on the patio. Good location for Cape Cod beaches. Couple of restaurants in walking distance and deli/farm shop across the road.
- The place is quaint and comfortable. The hosts were very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. The room was clean,comfortable, and spacious. The breakfast delicious!
- Breakfasts were wonderful. Hosts treated us like family members. Rooms were beautiful.
Friendly helpful host
- Jo and Richard are the sweetest people you’ll ever meet! The other guests were so welcoming and just made the experience better! Jo will make you THE BEST breakfast you’ll have had in quite some time! The room was spacious and cozy, the house has amazing charm! We’ll definitely be staying at the Parsonage Inn again! It’s really close to Nuaset Beach and plenty of restaurants!
Sesuit Harbor House
This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Sesuit Harbor House offers accommodations in East Dennis.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Provincetown is 22 miles from Sesuit Harbor House, and Plymouth is 30 miles from the property. Martha’s Vineyard Airport is 34 miles away.
- The location is good since it is right on 6A and close to beaches.
- Great breakfast across the street! Nice clean room and very friendly staff.
- Very comfortable beds & lovely setting along with helpful staff made this an excellent choice.
- Rooms were clean and comfortable. Air conditioner was quiet and cooled the room very fast on the few times we needed it. All the common areas were extremely pleasing. Beautiful grounds, nice pool, comfy patio and great continental breakfast. Every employee was exceptional!
- The hosts, Kim and Jim, and the entire staff at Sesuit were absolutely the best! They were so very friendly and helpful giving us tons of tips on what to do in the area and suggested restaurants that they thought we might enjoy. The continental breakfast was great too! Loved it’s location – right in the middle of Cape Cod!
Mulberry Tree Inn
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Mulberry Tree Inn is located in South Dennis in the region of Massachusetts, just 26 miles from Provincetown. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Chatham is 10 miles from Mulberry Tree Inn, and Falmouth is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Nantucket Memorial Airport, 30 miles from Mulberry Tree Inn.
- Historic location, fabulous breakfasts, beautiful house, wonderful hosts.
- Everything. Wonderful hosts. Beautiful antique filled old home. Outstanding 3 course breakfast, Wine and soft drinks, homemade cookies and snacks in refrigerator just outside door to our room. Lovely toiletries.
- Breakfast was the best I had during my holidays in the US. The hosts are extremely friendly and helpulf. The Inn is very lovely, well-kept and tendered. We highly recommend it!
property was BEAUTIFUL !!! ( TLC) our innkeepers were charming and so very very hospitable, the breakfast meal was presented with thought and culinary pleasure
the inn was a treasured visit from birdhouses,chocolate chip cookies,endless amenities, a walk back in time with the beauty of feeling at HOME!
- Decor of the house and exterior,breakfast was superb,excellent attention to detail
Top Bed And Breakfasts In South Brewster Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in South Brewster Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in South Brewster Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in South Brewster Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!