10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In South Berwick Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
South Berwick Maine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in South Berwick Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in South Berwick Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in South Berwick Maine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in South Berwick Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in South Berwick Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In South Berwick Maine:
Riverhouse offers accommodations in South Berwick.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. Ogunquit is 11 miles from Riverhouse, and Portsmouth is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- There was misrepresentation because no breakfast included. You are not a B&B!
Beautiful location overlooking the Salmon Falls River. Very quiet and close to nature.
A most informative, welcoming and interesting host.
A place to get away from the daily grind and to relax.
Ideal for a romantic getaway.
- Beautiful setting, gorgeous house, and great host.
- The house was just beautiful! Our room was very clean and comfortable. The location of the property was picturesque. We very much enjoyed a relaxing weekend…perfect!
This is a really surprising location and a really nice building. I’d highly recommend this for a trip to get out of the city. While it isn’t that far from 95 and you can easily get to Portsmouth and/or the ocean you feel surprisingly away from everything. Sitting outside in the morning next to the river you couldn’t hear traffic, just the sounds of nature.
I enjoyed my time and would go back.
Silver Fountain Inn
Silver Fountain Inn offers accommodations in Dover. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find room service at the property.Ogunquit is 15 miles from Silver Fountain Inn, and Portsmouth is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 43 miles from Silver Fountain Inn.
- Cozy room, quiet, delicious breakfast friendly innkeepers,clean, beautiful decor. They also have a great tea parlor.
- Wherever I travel, it’s the people who make the biggest impact. This Victorian home was delightful; Pam and Jim are gracious and personable hosts. They went out of their way to make it SO much nicer than a hotel experience.
- Everything served at breakfast was wonderful as was the staff and owners. Very friendly and accommodating. Beautiful historic home with well kept grounds.
- The Silver Fountain Inn was easy to find and is in a lovely neighborhood. The walk downtown was easy and direct and there were a number of interesting eateries to choose from. The Silver Fountain Inn itself is a gorgeous Inn with fine detailing in all the rooms we saw. Breakfast was delicious.
- The host was very friendly. The ambiance was great. Service was available 24/7. The location was great. The room was nice and spacious. I needed to make changes to the room I booked and she allowed me to make the changes I needed. Breakfast was delicious. The owners were very helpful and offered suggestions for the next stop on our trip.
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Elmerehouse B&B offers accommodations in Wells. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Portland is 31 miles from Elmerehouse B&B, and Ogunquit is 2.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 29 miles from Elmerehouse B&B.
- The host was very accommodating. She was very connected with the guests and enjoyed getting to know her guests.
- The hostess was very hospitable and accommodating knowledgeable about the area the rooms where very clean and comfortable the recommendation for Resturant was perfect for celebrating my birthday. I only wished a little more thought went into making breakfast. Other that my stay here was perfect thanks 10/10
- Sun is very nice and she even made sure to have breakfast for my vegetarian wife!
- The Inn is beautifully appointed, and immaculate. The innkeeper is lovely, and hospitable. The breakfast was delicious! I would give everything a score of 10.
- beautiful and sweet interior. very clean and well maintained. The breakfast option fixed (varies daily) and is freshly cooked. For breakfast one is encouraged to sit at the communal table and chat with the other guest. Although this it not something that naturally appeals to me it was actually a very nice concept. The owner runs it on her own and she does an excellent job!.
Inn on Shore Road
Inn on Shore Road is located in Ogunquit, just 15 miles from Portsmouth. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom.Hampton is 26 miles from Inn on Shore Road, and Old Orchard Beach is 22 miles away. Portland International Jetport Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- The bed and room was comfy and it is in a perfect location.
- Bed was comfy, staff was great, location was great.
- location, location, location; excellent wi fi and tv reception; parking; staff; porch, yard. The beding is awesome and comfortable; ac was fine.
- Location, cleankinesss, well kept, lovely brother room. We opted to eat out for breakfastt
- The location, comfort of bed, and the cleanliness
Haven By The Sea
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Haven By The Sea is located in Wells in the region of Maine, just 29 miles from Portland. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.Ogunquit is 3.9 miles from Haven By The Sea, and Portsmouth is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 27 miles from Haven By The Sea.
- The proprietor was accommodating and informative, as well as an excellent cook. The bed was incredibly comfortable, and the room was very clean. The inn is cozy and nicely decorated.
- Perfect B&B comfortable and relaxing common areas . Accessible staff (Inn Keeper) but unobtrusive when relaxing in common areas
- Nancy and Dan are great, super friendly and helpful with dining recommendations and accommodations
- Owners Dan and Nancy, very nice, very helpful, loved their Dogs, Inn was very CLEAN, Breakfast was very good, Inn was decorated for Christmas , nice place
- Room was small but comfortable. Property overlooks scenic wetlands and wildlife preserve. Room amenities (soap, shampoo, hair dryer, etc) were good. Brandy and port available gratis in communal sitting room; bar — not free — in dining room. Lots of games in common rooms, as well as books to borrow. Very friendly and talkative hosts — we found out a lot about the inn, which was once a Catholic church. We got a very useful tip about parking in Ogunquit which made our visit there for dinner and a show less pressured. Only 10 minutes from Ogunquit, and a couple of blocks from the ocean.
Black Boar Inn Ogunquit
One of our best sellers in Ogunquit! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Ogunquit, 15 miles from Portsmouth, Black Boar Inn Ogunquit features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Hampton is 26 miles from Black Boar Inn Ogunquit, and Old Orchard Beach is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- wonderful breakfast, happy/chatty staff, beautiful dog, luna!! the bed was comfy and the quilt was beautiful!
- Our room was very cozy and quiet. Very close to town for walking to all the shops, beach, and restaurants. Recommended!
- Room was very clean and cozy. The bathroom was a good size and the water pressure was excellent (a pet peeve of mine). Dwayne (the owner) made a yummy breakfast and was friendly and helpful. The Inn was close to shops and restaurants – a perfect location.
- We liked the easygoing manner of our host, Dwain and the wonderful breakfast he prepared. The inn is a historical delight and our room was quaint and cozy.
- We loved how the innkeeper made a fire in the common room. We sat and read books and enjoyed a bottle of wine. We also loved the sea salt scrub in the bathroom, and the fact that wine glasses, wine opener and refrigerator were all available for our use. Parking was free and easy, and the location was ideal for walking to shops, restaurants and the beach. The breakfast was huge and delicious, and the staff was friendly.
Ogunquit Beach Inn
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ogunquit Beach Inn offers accommodations in Ogunquit, just 15 miles from Portsmouth.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find an ATM at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Hampton is 26 miles from Ogunquit Beach Inn, and Old Orchard Beach is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Great location. Super friendly and accommodating innkeepers.
Mike’s blueberry muffins were fantastic
great tips on things to do and see
Greg is a most congenial and engaging host
- Bed was incredible! Blueberry muffins were superb. Highly recommend this property!
- Greg and Mike were extremely friendly, great location, we will definitely visit again!
- Owner very friendly and informative! Gave great suggestions with what to do and try. The inn had a warm atmosphere and was very clean! I would recommended this inn to others to stay!
Holiday Guest House Bed & Breakfast
One of our top picks in Wells – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Connected by a trolley service, the historic Holiday Guest House Bed & Breakfast once hosted Eleanor Roosevelt in 1947. Moody Beach is 1.1 miles from the property.Rooms at this property are equipped with a cable TV and seating areas with a sofa. Some rooms feature views of the garden.A breakfast and newspapers are offered to guests every morning. The property also has an outdoor pool and towels.The Ogunquit Museum-American Art is 3.3 miles fromt eh property and Wonder Mountain Fun Park with mini golf and games is 2,650 feet from the property.
- Beautiful home full of history and the most hospitable hosts!
- The hosts were the most welcoming warmest people, the amazing interiors full of antiques make you feel like you are in London at the beginning of the 19th century, hower the bathrooms are very modern. The homemade french toast with wild blueberry jam was to die for, too! We’re definitely coming back.
- The room was large and lovely. Breakfast was delicious. Inn keepers were friendly, cheerful andknowledgeable.
- Feels like home. Amazing breakfast. The Inn owners are wonderful. We will return again.
- Bed was nothing special. Breakfast was ok. Nothing to speak of.
Wren’s Nest Village Inn
On Route 1 and 7 minutes from downtown Portsmouth, this inn features a heated indoor pool and rooms with whirlpools. Free Wi-Fi access is also provided.Cable TV, a mini-fridge and a coffee maker are found in each individually decorated room of Wren’s Nest Village Inn. A private bath and iron are included.Guests of Wren’s Nest are welcome to relax in the hot tub and enjoy the sounds of the waterfalls. Laundry facilities are also available.The Strawberry Banke Museum is 5 miles from the inn. Portsmouth International Airport at Pease is 13 minutes away.
- The mgr on staff was very friendly and did his best to meet accommodations.
- The rooms are cozy and roomy. I like that we had a table, chairs, microwave and fridge.
- Nice location and the jacuzzi tubs are excellent. Very pleasant check in process, friendly
- Had an indoor pool which was nice, and a nice little craft beer pub with restaurant on the property
- Location, staff, the pub on the site cleanliness
The Leisure Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Leisure Inn offers accommodations in Ogunquit. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Portsmouth is 15 miles from The Leisure Inn, and Hampton is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- We loved having a balcony and a separate entrance to the room. It was wonderful to sit out and relax on the balcony in the evening. Parking was great and the location was so conveniently located that we didn’t have to move the car the entire weekend. It was perfect for walking into town, going out to eat and for going to the beach. The owners were so friendly and very accommodating. We loved chatting with them when we ran into them and made us feel so welcome.
- Best placed we stayed on our 9 day vacation. Would stay in a heart beat again. The owner’s were awesome. Wish this was the first place we stayed out of the 8 different places we stayed. We may may not have left.
- Incredibly pleasant staff- we loved the owners. Delicious breakfast in the morning. Awesome locations.
- Made us feel right at home and welcomed! Amazing breakfast as well. Great hosts.
- The owners were very friendly and the location excellent.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In South Berwick Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in South Berwick Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in South Berwick Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in South Berwick Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!