10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Solíus Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Solíus Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Solíus Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Solíus Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Solíus Catalonia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Solíus Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Solíus Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Solíus Catalonia:
The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include views of the mountain or pool. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Lamusana features free WiFi .You will find a tour desk at the property.The area is popular for golfing and horse riding. Sant Feliu de Guixols is 3.1 miles away and Girona is 13 miles from Lamusana. Tossa de Mar is 8.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 11.8 miles from Lamusana.
- The property is beautifully designed and very comfortable. We didn’t use the pool as it was only the start of spring but we would love to go back.
- Incredible location and beautiful decorated, this B&B met our expectations and the hosts went the extra mile to make dinner reservations for us. Really lovely stay.
Todo la hospitalidad de Ana y Toni es extraordinaria superan cualquier expectativa te hacen sentir en casa como amigos de tiempo atrás
La casa con unos detalles muy bonitos y decorada excelente con mucho trabajo de los dos
Te dan toda la información que necesites y la casa con mucho gusto
- Todo perfecto,los dueños encantadores la casa decorada con mucho cariño y gusto.
- Hem passat uns dies genials a Lamusana. L’Ana i el Toni són encantadors i molt agradables. Sempre atents amb tot el que necessitis. La decoració ens va encantar, tot està cuidat al més mínim detall. La nostra habitació era perfecta. I l’esmorzar…no hi han paraules per definir-ho. Un lloc ideal per anar amb parella. Hi tornarem!!!
Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Girona is 18 miles from Hostal Chic, and Tossa de Mar is 7 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel run by Carmen, a very charming and vivacious hostess. She is warm, funny, and eager to make you feel at home and comfortable. We stayed 2 nights in the “Carmen” room and just loved it. The room is innovatively furnished (love the headboard!), the bed is large and comfortable and the bathroom has all amenities- great shower, great towels. The spa bathrobes and slippers were an added bonus. We enjoyed a delicious breakfast every morning in the cozy and colorful bar area – fresh squeezed orange juice, fresh fruit, croissants, delicious jams, various meats and very good coffee. This was one of our favorite stops during our nine day tour. Inside parking was provided for our bicycles. We highly recommend Hostal Chic!
- What a beautiful little hotel in the heart of the town. We were made to feel extremely welcome by the owner on check in which we did two hours before the official time, bonus. Even though there was a slight language barrier we understood everything and even got to choose which room we wanted. The hotel is beautifully decorated and the room did not disappoint! We had one of the top floor rooms with a large double which was extremely comfortable. Fantastic value for money and we’d certainly return if we’re ever in the area again. Thank you!
- Small, nice and chick hotel! Breakfast was great too.
- Beautiful old place with lots of character. Warm friendly host. Everything was great
- Warm reception, I appreciated the personal attention very much
La Vista Brava
Views of the mountain, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for cycling. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Girona is 16 miles from La Vista Brava, and Tossa de Mar is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 15 miles from La Vista Brava.
- Very engaged and helpful hosts with whom we enjoyed many conversations and received valuable tips about restaurants etc. Excellent fresh prepared breakfast. Very relaxing atmosphere and fantastic views.
- It’s a home away from home. The Masia is extremely cosy, warm and felt very comfortable. Tim and Naia were very hospitable and extremely nice. The breakfast was ample and delicious, and the beds very comfortable. Very close to Platja d’Aro and other beaches. We’ll definitely be going back!!!
- Tim and Naia were extremely forthcoming from the very beginning. They were there to answer questions, offered a full breakfast menu, the setting was marvelous, and a very long etcetera. We will definitely return!
- We absolutely loved our stay at La Vista Brava. On an off chance, we happened to be the only ones staying at the B&B for the two nights we were there and felt like we were so pampered! Our room was beautiful and the view cannot be missed. They have two of the friendliest dogs living there and a cute son who sat with us at breakfast. Breakfast was delicious as well. Can’t say enough good things.
The owners made us feels very welcome, they are a lovely young family just like ourselves.
La Vista Brava it’s’ a perfect place for a time of, near the beach but surrounded by the nature and incredible view.
The pool space it’s perfect, we loved it and would love to come by one day.
Every room at this bed and breakfast is air-conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bath. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Girona is 17 miles from Mas Cruanyes, and Tossa de Mar is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 16 miles from Mas Cruanyes.
No reviews yet.
Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountain.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. Roses is 27 miles from La Manxa, and Cadaqués is 30 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The stylish rooms feature a fan, private bathroom and terrace with a garden view.A typical Mediterranean breakfast, including regional products, is served each morning. There is a wide variety of shops, bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk.Platja d’Aro, located 3.1 miles from the property, offers different beach activities and lively nightlife. Girona is 24.9 miles away and Barcelona is within 71.5 miles.
The owners could not have been more helpful & really looked after us. They spoke English, which made our lives easier.
The room is not the biggest, but it was clean & very comfortable. It’s a very interesting place to stay & I would recommend it. All very different from the sterile hotels of the groups & chains.
- Quirky little oasis just off main beach promenade. We had 2 rooms that shared a lovely terrace with loads of plants.reaLly homely rooms and the little kitchen off the terrace was a real bonus. Friendly owners very knowledgeable about local area
- So much love and happiness in this place. thank you so much! we are vegetarians and the 2 ladies did a personal superlovely delicous breakfast for us 🙂 We come again for sure! greetings from barcelona!
- Patricia was an absolutely amazing host. No problems with our late arrival and always made sure we had what we needed. Really nice homemade breakfasts.
- The breakfast was amazing. Patricia and Wendy were extremely helpful and accomodating.
- The owners could not have been more helpful & really looked after us. They spoke English, which made our lives easier.
Casa Vincke Hotel
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All units at Casa Vincke Hotel include air conditioning.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the property.The accommodation offers an outdoor pool.Girona is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 18.6 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Really great hotel – beautifully restored and very comfortable. The tapas bars in Palamos are super too 🙂
- The property was faultless in every way the linen ,pillows ,shower ,staff,cleanliness,breakfast,lounge,pool just everything I would highly recommend this hotel the architecture was stunning also very close to beach but quiet great restaurants close by in all we didn’t want to leave and will definitely be going back thanks for a great stay
- Absolutely beautiful hotel. Everything is first class. Easy walking distance to the promenade, beach, and restaurants. We were sad to leave. This hotel is a little gem. The staff, Isabel, is very helpful and kind. We will stay here again when we come back to Palamos.
- Очень милая управляющая, великолепный английский язык. Замечательный завтрак, но самое главное чистота и порядок – всё просто безупречно. Выше всяких похвал!!!
- Le cadre de l’hôtel ; le petit déjeuner avec le pain fait maison et le jus d’orange frais pressé ; la gentillesse du personnel et la qualité de la chambre.
Bed and Breakfast Mas Caldes
It offers a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a lovely garden with a covered terrace, and a shared lounge. It is walking distance from shops and restaurants.The individually decorated rooms at Bed and Breakfast Mas Caldes have lots of light, bright finishes and original features such as beamed ceilings. All rooms have free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.A full and fresh breakfast is served on the terrace, which looks onto the gardens, or alternatively, in the property’s lounge.PGA Catalunya golf course is 5 minutes’ drive from the property, and Golf Club d’Aro Mas Nou can be found within 18.6 miles of the bed and breakfast. The surrounding countryside is ideal for hiking and cycling.The beautiful Costa Brava is within 30 minutes’ drive of the property. Barcelona is approximately 52.8 miles from Mas Caldes. The property can offer a free shuttle service from Girona Airport or Caldes de Malavella Train Station.
- Staying over at Chris and Hellen’s was a most satisfying experience! Chris picked me up from the Airport and I fellt immediatly at ease. The bed & breakfast was welcoming and my room done in a individual Style and very clean. Anything I needed was imediately privided, I got great advice where I could have dinner. Breakfast was super! I can only recommend this B&B
- Idyllic rural location with great walks and a Roman bath in town to explore. Hosts were friendly and enjoyed the conversation. Great facilities – felt like home.
- The peaceful location but very convenient to the airport.Chris picked me up and left me to enjoy a glass of wine on the terrace as I arrived 23.30. Highly recommend.
- Great and friendly hosts. Fantastic location, really quiet area. Nice breakfast. Pick up from the train station appreciated.
- Très bon rapport qualité prix et tres agréable. Bon petit déjeuner et chambre agréable. Très propre. Les hôtes sont très sympathiques.
B&B El Ranxo
All rooms have garden and mountain views and are heated and soundproofed. They come with a wardrobe, kettle, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Free WiFi and free parking are available. There is a shared lounge and kitchen, a games room, boules area and laundry. An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.
We loved it…Fantastic service, beautiful scenery and great pool.
Imca was so helpful. Kids loved the freedom of the garden. So close to Girona yet it felt completely out in the middle of the countryside.
- hospitality of the hosts was excellent and beoynd. Great pool, nice breakfast and anything you need you just ask your hosts. Best B&B I have experienced so far.
- This is one of those hotels where you want to return to. It is located in “the middle of nowhere” – surrounded by the fields and forest. Great place to enjoy the nature and to rest in a calm environment. The owners, Denny and Imca, are very friendly and ready to help if needed. They did a great job to make the hotel convenient for their guests – you can feel it in every detail. The location of the hotel is very convenient for exploration of the Girona area and for bicycling. Two bicycles are available for guests as well as pin-pong and a swimming pool. In addition, a kitchen with all needed for meal preparation, and some snacks storage for additional fee, which is very convenient.
The room was big, comfortable, clean and nicely furnitured.
The breakfast was outstanding and the hosts are super friendly. They stayed up for us until late night, atllthough we forgot to alert them that we are delayed.
- Nice place, quiet at night, comfortable beds, very friendly and nice owners.
- We loved it…Fantastic service, beautiful scenery and great pool.
A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Girona is 16 miles from Rooms Terrafortuna, and Tossa de Mar is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- This was a great catch! Lovely property and room with private terrace (although facing the road with traffic all day/night, but room was quite) and terrace at the back (quite and cozy with bbq). Short drive to the airport, Girona, Costa Brava and also few minute drive shops/restaurants. The owners are very nice and helpful, got some god tips where to go and what to see (great tip for a small beach not far away). Definitely recommended by us!
- The room was bright, the bathroom was beautifully clean, the kitchen very modern and well equipped, and our hosts made us feel so VERY welcome we felt we left as friends
- If you travel by car, the location is perfect to visit all the beautiful villages nearby. Very friendly staff. It’s like a shared house with only 2 rooms (plus the owners’ one that come and go), so it is really big, quiet and cozy. Really good price per night considering the area and quality of the room and house.
- Habitaciones comodas, baño completo, amplias terrazas, amabilidad y sobre todo buen trato personal.
- Los dueños muy majos. Habitación y baños buenos y limpios.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Solíus Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Solíus Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Solíus Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Solíus Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!