10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Smoketown Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Smoketown Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Smoketown Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Smoketown Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Smoketown Pennsylvania. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Smoketown Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Smoketown Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Smoketown Pennsylvania:
Located in Smoketown, 6 miles from Lancaster, Homestead Lodging features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Paradise is 4.1 miles from Homestead Lodging, and Hershey is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Middletown Airport, 32 miles from Homestead Lodging.
No reviews yet.
Bird-in-Hand Village Inn & Suites
Featuring a complimentary continental breakfast and evening snacks, this Bird in Hand bed and breakfast features rooms with a cable TV. The Sight & Sound Theatre is a 10-minute drive away.A DVD player and a sitting area are available in each room at the Bird-in-Hand Village Inn & Suites. A microwave and refrigerator are included as well. The private bathrooms all have a hairdryer and free toiletries.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to the Bird-in-Hand Village Inn & Suites, which has pool access at a sister property. Meeting rooms are available on site.The Water’s Edge Mini Golf is just over half a mile from Bird-in-Hand Village Inn & Suites. The National Toy Train Museum is only 4 miles away.
- Location was fabulous. The staff were always smiling and super accommodating. The lady who ran the breakfast at the ressler house was very personable and you could tell she loved her job and helping others. Lots of little added amenities added to the stay. Loved having a couple different breakfast options to choose from
- The suite was beautiful. I have paid twice the amount for rooms that did not compare. We were delighted with the decor, comfortable bed, minor touches like dishes and cups. The bathroom fixtures were beautiful. I loved my stay at the Bird-in-Hand Suites.
- Absolutely loved everything! Will definitely be back!
- The staff who greeted us were very informative and friendly. The room was tastefully decorated and very comfortable with an amazing view of horses grazing in a field. The full deck was a nice bonus to enjoy the summer night. I would highly recommend this property.
- The layout and welcoming look of the room. The temperature in room. The front desk staff were very friendly and informative.
Greystone Manor is located in Bird in Hand, just 6 miles from Lancaster.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Paradise is 3.5 miles from Greystone Manor, and Hershey is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Middletown Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- The location was great and the property looked very nice and well cared for. Parking was good and the place was very clean.
- Super comfy bed. Definitely what I needed before my competition.
- Beautiful and as expected for a B & B. Breakfast was yummy. Staff was professional.
- The bed was soft foam and wonderful and Angela and hubby great hosts and decorated for Christmas! Chickens on property was great….
- Feeling of home. Warm and comfortable. Beautifully decorated for Christmas!
The Hollinger House
One of our best sellers in Lancaster! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The Hollinger House offers accommodations in Lancaster, just 9 miles from Paradise. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Hershey is 28 miles from The Hollinger House, and York is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Middletown Airport, 29 miles from The Hollinger House.
- Great stay! Beautiful home and absolutely wonderful staff!! Breakfast was delicious!!
- lovely stay at the Hollinger House….delightful host! our room was clean..bed was comfortable & the breakfast was delicious!! our host provided everything we needed!!
- The entire stay start to finish was excellent. The outward appearance of home to the greeting from Brandy. The home is gorgeous room accommodations were comfortable, peaceful, and relaxing. Breakfast was delicious. Teddy and Brandy were absolutely amazing and will come back in spring to see more of Lancaster and boom daughter her own room.
- Excellent gourmet breakfast–Mediterranean quiche, fresh fruit, Amish sausage, great coffee. Loved all the charm of the antique furniture and all the history of the old refurbished mansion. Couple who took care of everything were gracious and personable. Bed was comfortable. Room was cozy.
- Wonderful place to stay. Beautiful and comfortable, great breakfasts, friendly staff.
After Eight Bed and Breakfast
In the center of Pennsylvania Amish Country, this bed and breakfast features free Wi-Fi and beautiful grounds with a gazebo. The Lancaster Tanger Outlet Center is less than a 10-minute drive away.Rooms at the After Eight Bed and Breakfast all include a cable TV and private bathroom. Classic country décor and antique furnishings are found in every brightly colored room at the bed and breakfast.The After Eight serves a full breakfast that includes juice, fresh baked goods, fruit, and a hot item. Beverages and homemade snacks are available in the afternoon.Go for a hot air balloon ride at Lancaster Balloonport Inc., just 14 miles from the bed and breakfast. Lancaster’s Central Park is 9 miles away and offers horseback riding and swimming.
- It was a last minute booking for a change of travel plans. The host couldn’t have been nicer. We got a much larger room than expected. It was clean and spacious. Beautiful views. Really appreciated his suggestions on the best places to visit Amish Country in one day.
- The grounds were beautiful. Plenty of lounge space, plant life, a gazebo, fountains, just glorious. Inside was so full of fall and Halloween decor that it was a dream for me. I’m a Halloween nut. The breakfast was great and so were the other guests! Last, but certainly not least , was our host, Robert! Funny, charming, helpful and a great cook! Just everything you would want an inn keeper to be. This trip was a birthday gift for my sister. She enjoyed the B&B so much that she didn’t want to leave!
- Robert was an excellent host. Very funny and helpful. The property is charming and the beds so comfortable.
- Room was very nice and clean. The bed and breakfast experience was lovely and it was such a nice and cozy place.
- The host was personable, knowledgeable about the area, and maintained a beautiful home. The gardens were spectacular.
The Inn at Kitchen Kettle
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Inn at Kitchen Kettle offers accommodations in Intercourse. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM and shops at the property.Lancaster is 10 miles from The Inn at Kitchen Kettle, and Paradise is 2.2 miles away. Middletown Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable, and the location was great as we could walk to many of the shops in Intercourse. The room had a one cup Keurig with some cups available to use so if you are a coffee drinker, it was quite convenient, plus you could get your Kitchen Kettle stainless steel travel mug filled free in the Kitchen Kettle Village. I would definitely stay again.
- Everything, very clean, nice staff and comfortable.
- Since my last visit to the Inn, they have upgraded the coffee in the room.
- The room was spacious with a loft like feel. We had complimentary jam, crackers and chocolates in our room. The room had a fridge and microwave as well. We were given stainless steel travel mugs to receive complimentary coffee throughout our stay. Breakfast was included and because we stayed over to Sunday 1 dozen cookies as the village is closed . Fabulous!!!!!
- The room was peaceful and calm, The location outstanding.
Walnut Lawn Bed and Breakfast
Walnut Lawn Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Lancaster. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Paradise is 6 miles from Walnut Lawn Bed and Breakfast, and Hershey is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Middletown Airport, 32 miles from Walnut Lawn Bed and Breakfast.
- Everything. Very well maintained, clean, welcoming.
- The hospitality was gracious and place is very welcoming and the ethos great. We will return.
Beautiful old home full of charm.
Innkeeper friendly and gave great suggestion for things to do in the area. Other guests nice to talk to. Would love to return soon.
- Everything about the place was perfect for us. The innkeeper was a delight, the accommodations were comfortable and the atmosphere more than welcoming. there was more than enough space for privacy even though there was a full house. Breakfast was very good!
- Charming and quaint Bed & Breakfast in beautiful Lancaster. Inn keeper was welcoming and attentive to all details of the stay.
Harvest Moon Bed & Breakfast
Welcome to the Harvest Moon, a Lancaster bed and breakfast. Come and enjoy a turn of the century Bed and Breakfast, nestled in a timeless part of the world where values and a sense of culture run deep. Come to a place where the romance of horses and buggies roaming the country roads still exists. Come hear our church bells which are still being tolled, and enjoy the area’s fine home baked PA Dutch food which is prevalent in our area restaurants.
- Breakfast was amazing. Bed was very cozy. Loved the room and the decor. The owner was very nice and a great resource for local information. I will definitely stay there again the next time I am in the area.
- Host was very professional and friendly. Food was delicious. Handy to all local attractions.
- The B and B is so warm and friendly gives you that lovely feeling. Carl is the perfect host
The host, Carl, was very helpful and attentive. Went out of his way to ensure my daughter and I had a good time during our stay. The French toast with blueberry for breakfast was fabulous. The coffee and cookies for anytime consumption were most welcome, every time we came in from the cold.
Carl recommended good places to see, and eat at. We loved our dinner and ice cream at Lickety Split, just a few minutes walk from the B&B.
The Murder Mystery themed party on New Year’s Eve was good fun, accompanied by wine and delicious homemade pizza, with adequate vegetarian choices.
The inn was charming, in full festive Christmas mode. The room was extremely comfortable, and the bathroom very clean. Enjoyed the toiletries provided during our stay.
- Cleanliness, comfort, Christmas decorations, meal, friendliness.
The Australian Walkabout Inn
The Australian Walkabout Inn is located in Lancaster, 6 miles from Paradise and 30 miles from Hershey. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.York is 26 miles from The Australian Walkabout Inn, and Reading is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Middletown Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Lynn the inn keeper was so friendly and kind – it was like visiting a friend
- Breakfast was wonderful. Lynne was a gracious hostess. There was wine to have in livingroom to enjoy while getting to know other guests.
- Lemon poppyseed muffins, wine. Sausage was good which explains my ? for question on how I liked the bacon.
- Very nice accommodations, the innkeepers are very friendly and knowledgeable of the area.
- First foray into a bed and breakfast but great experience! Loved the location! Just 10 minutes from the outlets and civilization. Quiet area. Turkey hill dairy on corner. All food close by. Hot tub!!! Cozy. Support this place. They deserve your business!
EJ Bowman House Bed & Breakfast
EJ Bowman House Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Lancaster. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Paradise is 11 miles from EJ Bowman House Bed & Breakfast, and Hershey is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Middletown Airport, 25 miles from EJ Bowman House Bed & Breakfast.
- The floor of the bathroom was heated, the bed was comfortable and the food was fantastic!
Charming home! Diane and Scott were fantastic hosts who go out of their way to make you feel right at home.
The location is also perfect for sight seeing – just about 10 minutes drive from Lititz.
- Beautiful, spotless home. Amazing, friendly, family-like hospitality! Great breakfast and conversation. Close enough to shopping, entertainment, historical sites, fun and fine foods.
- Beautiful house, clean and very well maintained. Friendly and hospitable hosts. Delicious breakfast and nice kitchen amenities.
- Nothing was left to chance. Scott and Diane thought of absolutely everything to make our stay extraordinary.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Smoketown Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Smoketown Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Smoketown Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Smoketown Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!