10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Smiths Cove Nova Scotia – Top Hotel Reviews
Smiths Cove Nova Scotia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Smiths Cove Nova Scotia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Smiths Cove Nova Scotia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Smiths Cove Nova Scotia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Smiths Cove Nova Scotia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Smiths Cove Nova Scotia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Smiths Cove Nova Scotia:
Hedley House Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hedley House Inn offers accommodations in Smiths Cove.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.The nearest airport is Saint John Airport, 50 miles from Hedley House Inn.
- Great location to explore the Digby area. The managers are very nice, friendly and helpful. The bed was comfortable snd view great. The place is older snd would benefit from some work but it was fine for our needs.
- Owner made fresh wild blueberry muffins for breakfast. She also played and sang a song she had written. Then she and her partner sang another song for our breakfast. She also arranged a reservation for us at the local seafood restaurant in Digby.
- we walked to beach, just a short walk, so pretty, peaceful and interesting. loved the patio on room, and oh the breakfast and the wonderful entertainment. Also the birding was good, with native birds in the bushes.
Great little motel with views across the bay – all we needed for a night’s stop over.
Simple breakfast buffet provided, with the owner playing some tunes which was an unexpected bonus
- good breakfast with JoJo and Albert the owners entertaining us with their singing, always fresh baked muffins, good view of the bay from our deck, able to walk on the shore at low tide,
Harbourview Inn & Winchester House
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Harbourview Inn & Winchester House is located in Smiths Cove, just 20 miles from Weymouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Saint John Airport, 50 miles from Harbourview Inn.
- 5 star doesn’t begin to describe the service here. This is what 10 stars looks like. I wanted to take the owners and staff home with me. Comfort, quiet, beauty and breakfast. My companion and I loved it.
- The staff was terrific. Very cozy atmosphere – it felt more like a home than a hotel. Nice bar and lounge area. Plentiful breakfast. Big pool with ocean view.
- Beautiful location. The staff were friendly and helpful. They gave simple tips about directions to other sights. We were only sorry we could not stay longer.
Lovely breakfast room
Nice location, well treed, lots of outside space, small outdoor pool and access to small rocky cove.
Stayed in the Winchester house which had local historic significance. Bathroom was large and brightly lit.
Harmony B&B and Suites
One of our best sellers in Digby! Harmony B&B and Suites offers accommodations in Digby. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are provided. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom.Saint John Airport is 49 miles from the property.
- Everything, the room was comfortable, great bed and pillows. The owners were friendly and helpful. The location was right on the wharf it was amazing?!
- There were two of the 4 rooms occupied. It was quiet, super clean and Heather (she was in charge) was amazing. Breakfast was to die for. She also help me navigate places to go and places to eat. Such a beautiful place to stay. Digby & Brier Island are mosts to see. I will go back there to stay and recommend it to my friends.
- Ocean view!!! Super comfortable bed. Lots of free parking. Quiet.
- Great location; across the street from the info centre, also near restaurants & shopping. Helpful, friendly staff. Terrific breakfasts, served in kitchen, with friendly, social atmosphere. Easy to meet other travellers staying here. Good value for money.
- Very friendly staff. Great knowledge of the area.
Come from Away B&B
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Come from Away B&B is located in Digby.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Saint John Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- The facility was lovely and in a great location to walk to dinner in Digby. It is right on the bay and there are chairs to enjoy the water views. We were in the main historic house but they also offered modern waterfront rooms that looked appealing.
- The antiques were lovely, breakfasts were very good.
- Location was good walked every where , close to restaurants. Breakfast was ok, but glad I didn’t pay for it.
- I loved the location, our room was small but the bed was very comfortable, the breakfast was absolutely amazing!! Definitely worth the stay
- Great location-Joe was very pleasant and accommodating. Breakfast was very good.
Summers Country Inn
One of our top picks in Digby.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Summers Country Inn offers accommodations in Digby, just 19 miles from Weymouth.The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Saint John Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- I enjoyed my stay and the hostesses were very accommodating.
Comfortable, close to downtown.
Breakfast was good, nothing special, but tasty.we
- Nice location and very friendly, helpful management and staff. Nice cooked breakfast included.
- Comfortable, private room; wonderful large breakfast
- Very charming, friendly, would have loved to stay longer
The Breakers Bed and Breakfast
Located in Digby, 19 miles from Weymouth, The Breakers Bed and Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Saint John Airport is 49 miles from the property.
George and Betty welcome you very warmly and make you feel like at home! Breakfast was rich and delicious with fresh berries, joghurt, juice and a warm dish.
Beautiful location of the house next to the harbour!
- Close proximity to many restaurants. Right across Digby port/fundy bay. Host was very attentive to our needs. Good breakfast.
I loved everything ! I had the best room ever, beautifully decorated, comfy, i slept really Well.
The hosts were awesome. They are attentionnate people, helpful. Breakfast was great. They take care of everything. I recommend it.
- Like staying in a the turn of the century mansion, but with all the modern comforts. Excellent breakfast with fresh ingredients. Very friendly and helpful proprietors. Lots of special small touches to enhance the experience.
- Close to the waterfront and places to eat.very clean enjoyed our stay.very helpful
- George and Betty welcome you very warmly and make you feel like at home! Breakfast was rich and delicious with fresh berries, joghurt, juice and a warm dish.
Tranquil Times Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a terrace and views of the lake, Tranquil Times Bed & Breakfast is located in West Springhill, just 30 miles from Weymouth. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. A TV is available.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and canoeing. The nearest airport is Saint John Airport, 55 miles from Tranquil Times B&B.
- View was spectacular looking over the lake. Owners were super nice and friendly. Dog was quiet and well mannered.
- This was easily the nicest B&B we’ve ever been to. The room far exceeded our expectations, and the owners were extremely gracious and charming. They even gave us and others chocolate cake in the evening. The breakfast was SUPERB! Since they are selling to retire, the future owners have a lot to live up to for their guests!
- What a gem of a property, set on the edge of Sandy bottom lake near West Springhill. Our host, Adele, was very friendly and accommodating to our needs. The house dog, Kelsie enjoyed meeting all the guests and interacted in a very friendly way.
- Great food and accommodations. We loved being able to canoe on the lake and sit on the deck. We wish we were able to stay longer and also take advantage of having a fire down by the water.
- Wonderful hosts, such a nice place. We really enjoyed our stay, especially the campfire and the dark sky. Great place to explore Keji NP.
Bailey House Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a playground and views of the sea, Bailey House Bed and Breakfast is located in Annapolis Royal.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Saint John Airport, 44 miles from Bailey House B&B.
- Perfect in every way from the gorgeous location on the ocean, to the relaxing music in the evening, cozy blankets near the fireplace, several new magazines to read, a breakfast to die for, a king size bed to swim in with cozy flannel sheets, a modern pristine bathroom and to top it all off a friendly dog greeting from Lucy. What a spot! Highly recommend it.
- Susan was very pleasant and she’s a great cook. Everything was delicious.
- The location, setting, and the home were wonderful. Suzan was lovely and had excellent restaurant recommendations!
- Cleanliness of cottage. Decor was stunning . Suzan very informative and helpful.
- The room was lovely, the breakfast was very good. This B&B is across the road from the water, where there was a lovely garden with chairs. A lovely atmosphere.
Granvalley Bed & Breakfast
Granvalley Bed & Breakfast is located in Granville Ferry, just 31 miles from Weymouth.Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Saint John Airport is 44 miles away.
- Excellent breakfasts and pleasant conversation with owners and other guests at breakfast; good information from owners about things to see in the area.
- The room was beautiful, the breakfast was incredible, and the hosts were the nicest people.
- Delicious breakfast, warm and friendly hosts, charming home
- Lovely owners. Excellent breakfast. Beautiful decor. Very comfortable.
- Breakfast was lovely with lots of choice. Lost the ruby in my wedding ring and had to leave without finding it. Not only did they find it but posted it on to the UK
Grand Oak Manor Bed and Breakfast
Grand Oak Manor Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Granville Ferry. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Saint John Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- Delicious breakfast and welcoming hosts. Art and Martha were very welcoming
- The manor was beautiful. The hosts were very gracious and the breakfast was amazing.
High point of our trip! Met at the door by our friendly hosts Art and Martha. We given a brief history of the house and area, plus a tour of the house. After we settled in, we were informed of a few entertainment options. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was spectacular!
Grand Oak deserves 11/10!
- Hosts were outstanding – very welcoming. They provided us with an overview of the area and made excellent suggestions for both restaurants and activities/tours. Breakfast was great with lots of choice.
- Nice location directly across river from Annapolis Royal with a fine view. A handsome property with a large yard / garden. Owners were friendly in an engaging way. Our Queen Room was quite comfortable and clean. Breakfast varied and was all very good!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Smiths Cove Nova Scotia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Smiths Cove Nova Scotia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Smiths Cove Nova Scotia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Smiths Cove Nova Scotia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!