10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Shefford Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Shefford Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Shefford Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Shefford Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Shefford Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Shefford Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Shefford Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Shefford Quebec:
Gîte À L’Orée du Bois
Located in Shefford, 23 miles from Saint-Hyacinthe, Gîte À L’Orée du Bois features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Magog-Orford is 25 miles from Gîte À L’Orée du Bois, and Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 55 miles from Gîte À L’Orée du Bois.
friendky host, nice house in a quiet environment.
The apartments inside the house is very confortable and modern.
- Accueil parfait, cadre agréable. Petit-déjeuner copieux. Très bon rapport qualité/prix.
La propriétaire m’a accueilli chaleureusement et est au petit soin pendant le séjour.
L’hebergement est sympathique et typique et pourvu d’un excellent confort!!!
Petit déjeuner copieuse!
- Le déjeuner était succulent,dans un décor enchanteur et paisible.
- Un endroit de grande qualité et un service impeccable merci
- friendky host, nice house in a quiet environment.
Gite Passion et Tendresse B&B
Located in Shefford in the region of Quebec, 28 miles from Saint-Hyacinthe, Gite Passion et Tendresse B&B features a sun terrace and a private beach area. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or lake. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the bed and breakfast. Magog-Orford is 20 miles from Gite Passion et Tendresse B&B, and Granby is 11 miles from the property.
- Lovely friendly step over for one night, where the hosts were excellent, friendly and thoughtful. We went in low season and benefited from low rates, but the room was gorgeous, the surroundings very relaxing and we could imagine it being a lovely place for a snowy getaway. Breakfast was delicious, substantial. Choose the omelette for a lower sugar option.
- Beautiful pond, great outdoor atmosphere, delicious food, gracious hosts, 4 excellent themed rooms, and adorable animal guests,
- The owners were very attentive to our needs. Beautiful location as well.
- Friendly hosts who make any accommodations to ensure your comfort. Fabulous dimner available for small charge, breakfast with choices to please all, served when needed to accommodate your schedule includes homemade bread and jams!
The house was beautiful, very clean and well maintained.
We had the dinner with the owners as well and it was good homemade food and great choices for breakfast as well.
We only stayed one night but the place is great for a long weekend or more.
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a barbecue, Solaireau Spa offers accommodations in Shefford, just 25 miles from Saint-Hyacinthe.Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Magog-Orford is 22 miles from Solaireau Spa, and Granby is 8 miles away.
- Breakfasts were very original, fully healthy & delicious. The location is remote in the country on a beautiful mountainside. Peaceful and quiet – no traffic noise.
- Homey environment, attentive hosts and an amazing breakfast 🙂
- Fresh spring water. Very pleasant staff. My wife enjoyed the massage.
- The staff very friendly and the good breakfast with fresh fruit and very tasty coffee
- Location is fabulous for a relaxing weekend getaway. We can see the stars and even had a nice camp fire outside. Breakfast was delicious! Nice and warm welcome from Yves and Marjo, with their dog Cara. On top of being charming hosts, they also have more than 15 years as massage therapists; we did enjoy that too!
L’Oasis du Canton
Located in Shefford in the region of Quebec, 28 miles from Saint-Hyacinthe, L’Oasis du Canton features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Magog-Orford is 20 miles from L’Oasis du Canton, and Granby is 10 miles away.
- Liked there was a personal bathroom in each room…did not have to share. The room size was big. The breakfast was personal and amazing. The host was friendly and nice
- The hosts were very kind and the breakfast was delicious!! Very cozy, clean, quiet and comfortable!
- I really enjoyed the breakfast. The owners were attentive to their guests and interacted with us, it was nice to see. The pool looked inviting, next time.
- The location was good, however my gps stopped before the location so I continued on & found my location. The facilities were very clean & our breakfast the next morning was fantastic! The hosts were very pleasant & accommodating. I would recommend this place to anyone.
- Accueil chaleureux. Endroit très propre. Bien situé.
O’Berge du Pignon
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. O’Berge du Pignon offers accommodations in Waterloo. The bed and breakfast has a barbecue and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Sherbrooke is 31 miles from O’Berge du Pignon, and Saint-Hyacinthe is 28 miles away.
- Very nice interior, the shared bathroom was very clean.
- Gift for my parents. They absolutely loved everything. Super clean. Excellent breakfast. Collette was amazing.
- The host was very welcoming and friendly . The bedroom and bathroom were impeccable and breakfast was delicious. The location was very convenient for a stay in the Eastern Townships and travelling to Vermont. We would definitely stay here again !
- Très propre. Propriétaire très attentionnée aux détails. À recommander sans hésiter!
- La qualité de l’accueil et du petit déjeuner, composé de produits locaux dont le fameux sirop d’érable. Endroit sécurisé pour entreposer les vélos. La propreté est impeccable autant à l’intérieur qu’à l’extérieur. Superbe décoration choisit avec goût. Aménagement extérieur qui invite au repos et à la relaxation. Pour le petit déjeuner, la pièce est équipée de tables individuelles qui nous permet d’ėchanger avec les autres invités mais aussi de garder notre intimité si on le désire.
Les Matins de Victoria
Built in 1870, this restored inn offers Victorian décor and individually decorated rooms. It is located in central Waterloo, 2,950 feet from La Maison de la Culture.The bright rooms at Les Matins offer large windows, hardwood floors and are decorated with antique furniture. All rooms include bathrobes, a hairdryer, refrigerator, coffee machine and seating area. Private and shared bathrooms are available.The vintage living room is heated by a stove and guests can relax by the outdoor fireplace in summer. Free Wi-Fi is provided as well as a garage for bike and ski storage.Les Matins de Victoria’s owners can help arrange show, dinner, golf and horseback riding reservations.The Waterloo Golf Club is 2 miles from this historic inn and various restaurants are within walking distance. Park Yamaska is a 20-minute drive away.
- We received a very warm welcome and the breakfast was delicious!
- Great staff! Very accommodating, and fantastic breakfast!
- This is a phenomenal Victorian bnb. Ann and Alan were the most gracious hostess and host. Very friendly but know when to cut it off. We had very elaborate and delicious 3 course breakfast each morning. We were there 4 days and never a repeat. The bed was very comfortable and the room was well appointed. The linen was crisp and towels super soft. The robes were Snuggly and a treat after our long days. We HIGHLY recommend this property. You will not be sorry
- From the warm reception, to taking my wife’s bag, helpful information, private and quiet atmosphere, Annie and Alain mad us feel completely at home. Delicious coffee was provided when we arrived a little weary. Then, we could relax on the sun porch off our room. The next morning, we were treated to a delicious and entirely homemade breakfast, down to the jams and maple butter, with perfectly poached eggs, a little spice to the potatoes… and special attention to our gluten and lactose intolerances!
- The owner was bilingual. Very helpful in making reservations at a restaurant, and in finding a gluten-free meal.
Gî’Temps couette et café B&B
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Gî’Temps couette et café B&B is located in Granby in the region of Quebec. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Saint-Hyacinthe is 21 miles from Gî’Temps couette et café B&B, and Magog-Orford is 27 miles from the property. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 53 miles away.
- The hosts were very welcoming and hospitable, rooms are very nice size, quiet. As for the breakfast “OMG WOW” was delicious. So looking forward to going there again.
- Great breakfast, very clear and nice room, calm area.
- Amazing breakfast. King bed. Quiet for sleeping. Second set of towels was a bonus for those having a shower at night on arrival and morning before departure.
- Good coffee, great breakfast and a swimming pool during an unusually hot week. They are bicycle friendly and stored our bikes for us. The room was very comfortable and quiet.
- Les proprios sont tellement aimables. La place est très belle, propre et ultra confortable. Un coup de coeur!
One of our best sellers in Granby! Located in Granby in the region of Quebec, 19 miles from Saint-Hyacinthe, Magnolia B&B features a barbecue and views of the garden.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and golfing. Magog-Orford is 29 miles from Magnolia B&B, and Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu is 27 miles from the property. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 50 miles away.
- The staff were knowledgeable and very helpful. The ambience was good. The rooms were a good size, with the beds being comfortable. Maybe a slightly less hard pillow but this one was okay. The breakfast was good and ample. Coffee was excellent.thanks to the owners.
- Beautiful home and the host was very x10000000 amazing.
- A very nice place to stay. Our host was wonderful.
- It felt very comfortable our host was very helpful and friendly
- Friendly owners, very helpful. House and gardens lovely and relaxing.
Une Fleur au Bord de l’Eau
Une Fleur au Bord de l’Eau is located in Granby, just 19 miles from Saint-Hyacinthe.The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Magog-Orford is 29 miles from Une Fleur au Bord l’Eau, and Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu is 27 miles away. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- The hosts Carole and Michel were very hospitable. And accommodating. We felt truly welcomed at all times.
- Breakfast was truly fantastic. Try the french toast – trust me. She makes her own bread. Free parking onsite. Walking distance to the main street. Very welcoming.
- Nice little bed and breakfast near the bike routes. A short walk to restaurants. Breakfast was excellent. Had a shed out back for the bike.
- Great location on the lake. Carol is very nice host, and the breakfast was delicious.
- Really nice place ,well centre in town walking distance, excellent breakfast, nice garden in the back and a lovely pool.
Le Gite A Margot
This Alpine style bed and breakfast offers uniquely decorated rooms equipped with air conditioning. The inn is in the village of Bromont and is a 5 minute drive from Club De Golf Bromont.Rooms are cozy at Le Gite A Margot with country-style decor and windows overlooking the garden. The rooms also have hardwood floors.Guests are served a daily breakfast in the dining room of Le Gite. The inn also has a indoor hot tub and sauna area.The Margot is a 5 minute drive from the shopping and entertainment of Carrefour Champetre. The Granby Zoo is a 10 minute drive from the inn.
- We came to Le Gite a Margot to rest after our wedding in Bromont, for one night. I wish we can stay longer! In this place you gonna feel like home. Hard to imagine something better. Everything was perfect, like our wedding party 🙂 Merci beaucoup!
One of the best Bed & Breakfast I have been to in years. We felt at home and Margo’s breakfasts were incredible!!!
Our two teenage girls want to go back too 🙂
It was like coming home. Margot took care about us as we were part of her family.
Very nice and cosy atmosphere and incredible breakfast: freshly made waffles with freshly collected berries.
In many ways, this B&B is exceptional. The house is beautiful, the area is calm. Margot is super warm, welcoming and helpful; she has been patiently waiting for us even though we arrived later than planned. The bed was super comfortable, the room was super clean, the shutters completely blocked the light – best night of sleep in a while.
But the single best thing might be the breakfast – just plain amazing. You’re unlikely to find something better in a restaurant, at any price.
I can’t imagine a more pleasant stay!
- Breakfast (scrumptious yogurt dish and waffles with fruits and chocolate) was delicious and the owners were friendly. The B&B is in easy walking distance of wooded and mountain trails at the end of a quiet street. The bed was very comfy – I slept like a log.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Shefford Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Shefford Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Shefford Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Shefford Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!