10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Setenil Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Setenil Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Setenil Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Setenil Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Setenil Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Setenil Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Setenil Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Setenil Andalucía:
La Escuela del Campo
Each room here will provide you with a terrace. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer. The house includes a kitchenette.A continental breakfast is provided daily.Free on-site parking is provided. The Grazalema Mountains are 8.7 miles from the property. Estepona is a 90-minute drive away.
- Maria and Luke were wonderful hosts, even getting up early- as the sun rose over the valley, to make us coffee prior to us leaving.
- Maria and Luke, the owners, were absolutely tremendous–so friendly, so accommodating. The location, as well as the thoughtfully laid out breakfasts–were really great!
- Maria and Lucas were fantastic hosts and we thoroughly enjoyed our time at their B&B. Breakfasts were a highlight- delicious natural spread beautifully presented – especially when we had it on the patio. Thanks for the conversation, restaurant and attraction recommendations too.
- The owners were extremely welcoming and helpful. Breakfast was great. The place was lovely and peaceful. It’s tricky to find (narrow track off a country road), but that goes with the territory. Setenil is only a few minutes away by car. Easy enough to get to Ronda and other places in the Grazalema national park.
- Delightful couple running the b&b. Our room was comfortable. Lovely pool and chaise longues and a stunning view from the patio. Excellent breakfast with lots of variety.
The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a seating area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Marbella is 25 miles from Casa Alta, and Grazalema is 12 miles from the property. Malaga Airport is 38 miles away.
- Idyllic location just out of the town of Ronda. Old style Andalucía finca with cool interior and lovely old furniture. Large bathroom and 4 poster bed (room 6) was a treat! Very friendly owners and delicious breakfast. Gardens surrounded by immaculate olive groves and inviting pool . Chickens, pigeons and peacocks. A wonderful stay. Walks into the hills from the house. Wildflowers bursting out along the banks and roadsides, lizards on walls and many varied birds in the skies. A real treat – wish we’d stayed longer. We’ll be back!
Stunning views from the patio
Quiet and secluded location
- The villa and bungalows are set in a very tranquil area between Ronda and Arriate and the views are breathtaking. The bungalows kept us warm and cosy even though the temperatures outside were quite low. The breakfast was lovely and tables were set next to a fireplace within the main villa. Highly recommend having lunch or dinner at the restaurant ‘El Molino’ which is only a 3 minute drive away, very good value for money.
- Room with a splendid view; nice countryside location. Wonderful terrace.
- The hotel is middle of nowhere, although it is actually quite close to Ronda. You can enjoy the great view fully. We just stayed there one night but it is somewhere we would like to stay longer to make the most of the beauty of the countryside.
The White Olive
This property offers rooms with different capacities: there are suites, apartments, and double or twin rooms. Most rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower, and others have access to shared bathroom facilities.Guests have access to a shared kitchen, and there are barbecue facilities available.You can find several shops within 4.3 miles of The White Olive. The beaches at Marbella are 1-hour drive away.
- The host was very nice and welcoming, the room very spacious and the breakfast excellent (with a beautiful view) 🙂 I definitely recommand this place!
Wil was a friendly and casual host which suited us perfectly. Loverly views from our room with terrace, but too cold to use during unseasonably cold weather. Accom had lots of character and charm. Wonderful comfortable bed.
Nice country feel in the area.
- There is nothing not to like about this hotel. Grounds for walking in in spectacular peaceful countryside, lovely swimming pool, beautiful finca. Lovely welcoming owner. Thank you!
- Friendly and helpful proprietor (Will), fantastic breakfast, lovely location close to Ronda.
- Beautiful country house in a secluded location, room with free-standing bath and terrace overlooking the countryside of Ronda, good conversation with a warm-hearted host by the fireplace, a generous kitchen to share … great!
No 31 Bed & Breakfast
Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a seating area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. Grazalema is 13 miles from No 31 Bed & Breakfast, and El Bosque is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 46 miles from No 31 Bed & Breakfast.
- The very warm welcome and the lovely fresh breakfast
- The reviews were right – it really is an beautiful place. What sets it apart from so many accommodations is that the owners really care. Everything is done with love. It’s a really comfortable, cozy place and we wish we could have spent more time in our room with our little terraces or on the roof-top of the house but the mountains were just to nice 🙂
- Peter and Sherri were the most wonderful hosts – they treated us like family and their home is spectacular. I was jealous every minute I stayed there.
- The owners, Peter and Cherie, are incredibly welcoming and extremely friendly and helpful, they work extremely hard to make their guests have a most relaxing and enjoyable time. The breakfasts are tasty and extremely relaxing. The room and bathroom are tastefully decorated and it is very comfortable to spend time in the room. There is a wonderful roof top terrace with great views of the castle and the surrounding area. It is a place where you would want to spend more than one night and it is a good location for making many day trips.
- It is beautiful old Spanish town house converted to immaculate modern facilities, whilst retaining all charm. Hosts are super friendly and helpful.
Cortijo El Guarda
Indoors, Cortijo El Guarda has a common kitchen and an honesty bar, as well as a library and a lounge with a fireplace and sofas. The house has white walls and exposed beams on the ceilings, featuring chestnut doors and rustic furniture.Each room is unique and individually decorated with original artwork, and most of them have a private patio and a fireplace. The beds have Egyptian cotton linens, while the luxury bathrooms come with a shower or a Victorian bath.Surrounded by olives and extensive gardens, the house serves a daily breakfast on the courtyard under a wooden pergola.The historic town of Ronda is 19.9 miles away, while Marbella is 1 hour and a half by car.
- An absolutely perfect site for a romantic and peaceful vacation in this beautiful spot. Mirabda and Hans are just an outstanding couple and their remarkable hospitality made our stay extra special indeed!
Beautiful, calm place to stay. Rooms are decorated with taste and clean.
Bed is very comfortable.
Home breakfast atmosphere.
Plenty of parking spaces.
Thanks for hospitality Miranda and Hans.
- The host Miranda and Hans are lovely. They make u feel at home. Loved everything about the property. I will definitely go yet again
- Very nice hosts. A perfect experience of a Cortijo.
The Cortijo itself is beautiful, the room we stayed in is large, well-designed, everything shipshape. The location is splendid. And the hospitality is superb – Miranda and Hans are great hosts, service way beyond the call of duty.
Each charming, heated room at Los Cazadores has bright décor, exposed stone walls and beamed ceilings. All rooms have mountain views and feature a private bathroom.El Gastor has a small selection of shops and restaurants.The surrounding countryside is ideal for hiking and fishing, and Zahara Lake is just 20 minutes’ drive away. Local activities include horse riding, kayaking and paddle tennis.The nearest 18-hole golf course is a 40-minute drive away and there is a spa within 15 minutes’ drive. The charming town of Ronda is less than 18.6 miles from the guest house.
- Super delicious breakfast. Very kind and helpfull host.
- Quaint town, friendly locals, excellent hosts who helped us with booking days out and offered us advice on local walks, great breakfast, free parking outside the hotel, can avoid navigating the narrow steep roads of the town by arriving at the hotel from an alternative road, Google map it before you arrive, will definitely reduce your stress levels! Can easily walk around the town.
- Lovely and clean. Delicious breakfast. Great staff and position in Pueblo for walking. Wish we could have stayed another night.
- Lovely hosts, stunning views over a wonderful village, lots to do and a phenomenal breakfast.
- We were travelling around Andaloucia with our motorbikes and this one night stop was very relaxing.. the hotel is managed by a Belgium couple who made our stay an excellent moment. It is part of a small village (El Gastor), situated in the mountains.. perfect for people who want to go hiking around thaz area. Breakfast was great and one can also eat out in one of the 5 restaurants of the village.
Casa Buena Vista
Certain rooms include views of the mountain or pool. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and bidet, with slippers provided. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Ronda is 4.2 miles from Casa Buena Vista, and Grazalema is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 37 miles from Casa Buena Vista.
- Gary is a great host and the house is fantastic in a brilliant little andalucian village – top marks.
- Great place, with fantastic view on Arriate. It’s just 10 min by car from Ronda and 30 from Setenil, but far away from crowdy touristic chaos. Kept very clean by the english owner Gary. Worth more than one day of visit, in order to appreciate the more relaxed and authentic side of Andalusia.
- We liked this quiet village away from the hubub of Ronda! The host was so much fun to talk to. He shared some great stories with us, also gave us some helpful tips on where to travel, and day trips, etc. The pool was great. The bedroom was comfy and clean. And had AC! A rarity in Spain in the summer when it was hot outside. We would love to come back.
- Rest, swimming pool, fantastic view, and great host who serves you great breakfast and if you want also dinner. Some bars and restaurants in Arriate (not that much as in Ronda, but more Spanish)
- I can really recommend this accommodation. Our host did everything to make our stay perfect. We had a really nice breakfast in the morning and the view from the terrace is awesome. I would definitely come back again to this accommodation.
Casa La Cimada b&b
All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Estepona is 27 miles from Casa La Cimada b&b, and El Bosque is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 37 miles from Casa La Cimada b&b.
No reviews yet.
A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Some accommodations feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Marbella is 25 miles from El Montecillo, and Grazalema is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Owners very helpful and obliging. Beautiful location on hilltop, very rural.
- Amazing B&B on top of a hill with stunning views. The owners were great fun and made us feel at home right away. We spent some days hiking and mountain biking (lended from the B&B), loved it!
Location of this B&B is magnificent, right on a hillside with a view of Ronda. The accommodation itself was a decent one. There is a shared living room which including a wood stove. Firing this up creates a nice and warm atmosphere in the living room AND you can bake your own pizzas in this stove!
Kitchen consists of basic necessities; refrigerator, oven, stove, etc. Bathroom is a spacious one.
Also the hosts are very friendly, they live in the house next door.
- The host was waiting for us to arrive. They send us an exact location through whatsapp and was waiting at the gate. They showed us around the property. They helped us to get around in Ronda and gave us some tips. We could use all the facilities and had a wonderful stay. The breakfast was variated and delicious ! Beautiful start up !
- We had a great stay at El Montecillo! My only regret is we didn’t stay longer! Maria and her family we so friendly and helpful. The view from the hotel is simply unreal. We got a bit lost on the way there as we put in “El Montecillo” not “B&B El Montecillo” so Google Maps took us to a place 10 mins away down a little gravel road. But got there in the end. Room was warm and bigger than expected. Shower was hot. Definitely want to return in the summer to make the most of the pool! 100% recommend this property 🙂
Some rooms include a seating area for your convenience. Every room comes with a shared bathroom.Marbella is 24 miles from Moreliving Campo, and Grazalema is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 39 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Setenil Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Setenil Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Setenil Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Setenil Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!